March 18, 2024, 08:24:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 574143 times)
QueenieB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #780 on: November 21, 2009, 12:23:30 AM »

On another note, my aunt, whom I never really knew, was supposedly in and out of facilities from pretty early on and I always used to hear how she was able to con the counselors, doctors, therapists, etc. from the time she was a child and they would always be fooled by her.  She grew into a teen and then an adult with a MAJOR drug problem, which of course led to a trainwreck of a life all around.  But she was NEVER kept in any type of hospital, jail, whatever for more than a couple of days at most.  Granted, she never murdered anyone (as far as I know), but completely capable of fooling the "experts" all day long.  Its insulting and infuriating to hear that someone who was obviously messed up to me when I was a little girl, was able to slip thru the fingers of the people trained to care for her.   
arrivaderci
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: November 21, 2009, 12:24:22 AM »

Hello Monkey Friends!

I just wanted to mention that I went to the high school football game in my town tonight and at one point, while the spectators were standing for the Nat'l Anthem, the band, cheerleaders, baton twirlers, dance team, ROTC were all on the field standing in unity, I was literally overwhelmed by the thought of the same thing possibly taking place on the field at Jefferson City H.S..  I was thinking about those kids at that school, how they have ALL been affected by this crime, the rumors that are spinning, the horrible truth they have had to hear and try to comprehend and the little remaining innocence of those kids that was robbed from them because of this horrible Monster.

And, unbelievably, I actually had a moment where I thought about Alyssa, and how her choices will result in her never again being present at one of those H.S. football games, as a part of a community, a part of what should be a normal childhood.  I was, in a very strange way, (hold your fire Monkeys)...sad for her.  Not sure if that is the right way to describe what I was feeling.  I don't know.  Just the sheer sadness of the whole horrible mess kind of washed over me.  How, in that one final second, that Monster changed the course of so many lives forever.

The last thing I want to add, is how good it was for me personally to be at that football game tonight.  I have been so precoccupied with this case over the past few weeks and have learned quite a bit about Alyssa, her "friends" and acquaintances, and all their darkness...it was SO NICE to see a LOT (and I mean A LOT) of normal, happy, healthy, well adjusted teenagers.  It really sort of renewed my faith in the youth of today. 

Hello Queenie Smile
I'm glad you had a goodnight, and I understand what you are saying..it is sad, it is a horrible, terrible tragedy for all involved. I think one of the reasons we (myself at least) have been so interested in finding out more about AB is because there is a NEED to find a reason for all of this (of which there will never really be..) Its just horrifying to think that she may have really done it 'just to see what it felt like.." This scares me to death, I want to think it was something else, not just curiousity..She is simultaneously a child and a monster all at once, and I cannot wrap my mind around this
Louisiana5487
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: November 21, 2009, 12:28:21 AM »

Hello Monkey Friends!

I just wanted to mention that I went to the high school football game in my town tonight and at one point, while the spectators were standing for the Nat'l Anthem, the band, cheerleaders, baton twirlers, dance team, ROTC were all on the field standing in unity, I was literally overwhelmed by the thought of the same thing possibly taking place on the field at Jefferson City H.S..  I was thinking about those kids at that school, how they have ALL been affected by this crime, the rumors that are spinning, the horrible truth they have had to hear and try to comprehend and the little remaining innocence of those kids that was robbed from them because of this horrible Monster.

And, unbelievably, I actually had a moment where I thought about Alyssa, and how her choices will result in her never again being present at one of those H.S. football games, as a part of a community, a part of what should be a normal childhood.  I was, in a very strange way, (hold your fire Monkeys)...sad for her.  Not sure if that is the right way to describe what I was feeling.  I don't know.  Just the sheer sadness of the whole horrible mess kind of washed over me.  How, in that one final second, that Monster changed the course of so many lives forever.

The last thing I want to add, is how good it was for me personally to be at that football game tonight.  I have been so precoccupied with this case over the past few weeks and have learned quite a bit about Alyssa, her "friends" and acquaintances, and all their darkness...it was SO NICE to see a LOT (and I mean A LOT) of normal, happy, healthy, well adjusted teenagers.  It really sort of renewed my faith in the youth of today. 

Funny you said that! I was JUST thinking something similar today.....I was thinking that Alyssa was just starting to experience high school....no driving license yet..etc....the fun was JUST about to begin, ya know?! No more proms, no more dates, no more anything. Wow. I wonder if she thought about any of that while planning the murder. I don't really have any compassion for her right now...Maybe my heart is just hardened. And WOW....I would never want to go to school if that had happened to people at my school.. I would be terrified. Not to mention...who the hell would want to talk to any of the "emo" or "goth" people that go to their school??? Especially the people who are SUPPORTING her. Wow. This is going to change the dynamics big time and probably going to cause more problems in the future Sad all because of a selfish, selfish girl.

Rest in Peace, Eve Marie Carson
QueenieB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: November 21, 2009, 12:38:39 AM »

Hello Monkey Friends!

Hello Queenie Smile
I'm glad you had a goodnight, and I understand what you are saying..it is sad, it is a horrible, terrible tragedy for all involved. I think one of the reasons we (myself at least) have been so interested in finding out more about AB is because there is a NEED to find a reason for all of this (of which there will never really be..) Its just horrifying to think that she may have really done it 'just to see what it felt like.." This scares me to death, I want to think it was something else, not just curiousity..She is simultaneously a child and a monster all at once, and I cannot wrap my mind around this

I totally agree!  Thats the difference between sane people and sick ones.  We can't imagine EVER doing such a thing.  I can imagine myself killing someone in the event of self defense maybe, or for my children's safety.  And even then, I can't actually imagine the ACT of taking a life, just that I know I would be willing to do whatever it took for myself or my family.  The aftermath of even THAT would probably require years of therapy!!

I was reading about pyschopaths once and how they have an ability to dehumanize people to get whatever it is THEY want (even if its just to "see what it felt like").  One Dr. in the article likened it to how a normal person can carve a Thanksgiving turkey and not give a thought to the fact that it was once a living creature walking around.  (Maybe this isn't true for vegetarians, but you get the idea!).  A pyschopath can somehow disassociate him/herself from reality.  The person they kill is not a "person", she is a means to an end.  That's why we normal people can't even begin to comprehend taking the life of another person. 

Its way to dark and evil to try to wrap your brain around.  I have spent so many weeks being so ANGRY at Alyssa that tonight I felt such sorrow for her wasted life.  I'm still angry, and she deserves MORE punishment than whatever she gets. 

And one more thing...I just want to say that frankly, I'm way more concered for the safety of the inmates in that prison than I am for Alyssa, I don't care how much older they are!  She strangled, stabbed and cut a child nearly her own size!!  She is cold blooded murderer...the other inmates need protection from HER!
QueenieB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: November 21, 2009, 12:51:04 AM »

☼ SmoothCriminal aka juggalette4L wif AlyssaApocalwww.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl
Send Message
Add to Friends
Add Comment
i was on the news...channel 13; my stalker was arrested; i went shoppin; my hair is blk n red; im in love with adam Mood: missing alyssa
Posted at 5:52 AM Nov 19 from Mobile

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: November 21, 2009, 12:57:43 AM »

☼ SmoothCriminal aka juggalette4L wif AlyssaApocalwww.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl
Send Message
Add to Friends
Add Comment
i was on the news...channel 13; my stalker was arrested; i went shoppin; my hair is blk n red; im in love with adam Mood: missing alyssa

my stalker was arrested   
Louisiana5487
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: November 21, 2009, 01:01:01 AM »

Send Message
Add to Friends
Add Comment

"STALKER"!?!?!??! is she serious?? no one would WANT to stalk her unless it was to make her SHUT UP. She is just as much of an attention whore as Alyssa is! Holy cow! ......if you DONT want to be stalked... MAYBE you shouldnt update your facebook about being friends with a COLD HEARTED MURDERER anddd don't go on the news blabbing about it. PS - she looks WAY better in her MYSPACE pictures then in real life...and thats not saying much. Shes disgusting..inside and out.

Louisiana5487
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: November 21, 2009, 01:03:39 AM »

I just looked at her Myspace... she updated her status 10 minutes ago...

☼ SmoothCriminal aka juggalette4L wif AlyssaApocal
sitting...alone. in my room...bored as f***. really depressed......shit has hit the fan doodMood: missing alyssa

HMMM....maybe her Mom saw her myspace? Clearly her Dad doesn't care... LOL

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #788 on: November 21, 2009, 01:56:03 AM »

Send Message
Add to Friends
Add Comment

my stalker was arrested   

I was kinda wondering if she was considering the ONE who reported her MS her stalker, guess not cause so far I am free free free.lol  Guess she had more then one "stalker"

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #789 on: November 21, 2009, 01:57:50 AM »

Oh and a BIG thanks to Karen, I NOW have the name to the final set of initials.. the aledged bf of Ab, srry just had to do the initial thing one more time..

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
KarenK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: November 21, 2009, 03:17:33 AM »

Hello Monkey Friends!

Hello Queenie Smile

I totally agree!  Thats the difference between sane people and sick ones.  We can't imagine EVER doing such a thing.  I can imagine myself killing someone in the event of self defense maybe, or for my children's safety.  And even then, I can't actually imagine the ACT of taking a life, just that I know I would be willing to do whatever it took for myself or my family.  The aftermath of even THAT would probably require years of therapy!!

I was reading about pyschopaths once and how they have an ability to dehumanize people to get whatever it is THEY want (even if its just to "see what it felt like").  One Dr. in the article likened it to how a normal person can carve a Thanksgiving turkey and not give a thought to the fact that it was once a living creature walking around.  (Maybe this isn't true for vegetarians, but you get the idea!).  A pyschopath can somehow disassociate him/herself from reality.  The person they kill is not a "person", she is a means to an end.  That's why we normal people can't even begin to comprehend taking the life of another person. 

Its way to dark and evil to try to wrap your brain around.  I have spent so many weeks being so ANGRY at Alyssa that tonight I felt such sorrow for her wasted life.  I'm still angry, and she deserves MORE punishment than whatever she gets. 

And one more thing...I just want to say that frankly, I'm way more concered for the safety of the inmates in that prison than I am for Alyssa, I don't care how much older they are!  She strangled, stabbed and cut a child nearly her own size!!  She is cold blooded murderer...the other inmates need protection from HER!

OMG Queenie. We think alike!! I bet there is not ONE inmate in the female adult prison who has killed just to see what it feels like!  They are ALL at risk IMO!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: November 21, 2009, 07:48:17 AM »

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/laworder/story/5F3B676545A63B7386257675000BCACB?OpenDocument

JEFFERSON CITY > Mental care sought for suspect
11/21/2009

A lawyer for Alyssa Bustamante, 15, charged as an adult with the first-degree murder of a 9-year-old girl, is seeking to have her transferred to a psychiatric hospital, saying she shows signs of severe depression and anxiety. Bustamante has been held in jail, accused of strangling and stabbing Elizabeth Olten, a neighbor in St. Martins, Mo., on Oct. 21. Police said she claimed she wanted to know how it felt to kill someone. A juvenile justice officer has testified that Bustamante attempted suicide two years ago and has received treatment for depression and for cutting herself.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: November 21, 2009, 08:25:52 AM »

AHHH! Finally caught up! Spent the last 2 days with my 13 year old daughter which was awesome! ANyway-she says "apocal" means just normal. As in a normal person. She says it's a stupid word that hasn't really caught on.

As far as Karen Brooke I was one of the ones that said "oh Hell no!" when it came to her watching other kids. However, I said that it had NOTING to do with her qualifications or responsibilty with what happened with ALyssa but rather that with the emotions and tempers running high, I wouldn't feel my children would be safe there. Thankyou to Tomsmith clarifying the sign issue. They can run ALyssa all over the state of Missouri and file idiotic motions ALA Baez for all I care. The outcome is going to be the same. Guilty.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #793 on: November 21, 2009, 08:36:22 AM »

I thought this was interesting.

ParanoidAudree>.<Misses You!

Mood: offtoshower/kill 

I'm still trying to figure out the boyfriend's last name. Can someone throw a girl a bone? 
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: November 21, 2009, 08:42:56 AM »

I don't know the boyfriends last name or first name lol. There have been some initials thrown around but I'm not sure if anyone was postively id'ed as the BF. If someone knows anything hopefully they'll throw out some hints for us.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: November 21, 2009, 09:36:41 AM »

I don't know the boyfriends last name or first name lol. There have been some initials thrown around but I'm not sure if anyone was postively id'ed as the BF. If someone knows anything hopefully they'll throw out some hints for us.

Again not sure who she was with that day at school, or that this is the right 'guy', but initals D.M. keep showing up. If you remember the Gunsmoke marshall's name and reverse it, you have most of it.

espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: November 21, 2009, 09:49:56 AM »

Got it Thanks! A first for me--Thank God Mr. Espresso is a gunsmoke fan. LOL

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: November 21, 2009, 10:26:55 AM »

Someone asked what Alyssapocal means well apocalypse means;

1. prophetic of devastation or ultimate doom
If you put the two together and drop the lypse then I think it speaks for itself.  I guess her best friend does know her.  In the words of evil Casey Anthony, "a waste, a huge waste" and I am referring to AB.  I don't often say this but why didn't she just do herself in while videoing it.  That way she would know what it was like to die and we would still have Elizabeth.
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: November 21, 2009, 11:03:06 AM »

My wish is that we as a society will closely examine why Alyssa became a monster so we can understand and try to prevent this from happening again.  We need to examine how a monster is made. Alyssa's life seemed to be a perfect storm. She was once an innocent infant. What exactly happened to bring her to commit such a heinous act? I want to know. Listening to the following testimonials, especially the woman who knows now that she became a true menace to society and a danger to others needs to be considered. Seeing others who were simply depressed turn to horrific violent acts needs to be considered. One common factor is they were all given the same type of drug.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdkFasjSJ_g

Additionally, this site references real cited data obtained via the freedom of information act
http://www.sntp.net/prozac/prozac_info_2.htm

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #799 on: November 21, 2009, 11:16:42 AM »

Thank-you Peace
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.