March 29, 2024, 03:54:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 574900 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #860 on: November 22, 2009, 09:50:10 AM »

Am way back there <------- pedaling fast, trying to get caught up!    

Just want to mention how surreal it is, reading actual names instead of initials.  Have to stop sometimes and translate back into initials to recognize who tis that's being referred to.  Kind of seems like a whole different case now!      

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: November 22, 2009, 09:53:55 AM »

maybe this one?

http://www.myspace.com/11ozzy11

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #862 on: November 22, 2009, 10:09:10 AM »

O/T

Fanny Mae - Hope you don't mind, I 'stole' this lil guy, too cute! 

Is there a smiley site you can share where you are finding these?  I have several of this lil guy and love em!  I can always wait and snag em as you use them, but hey, am not getting any younger here.  hehe..

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: November 22, 2009, 10:25:12 AM »

type smilgis into the rhymezone.com and the first name rhymes with rusty.

could this be related?

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=nilges+missouri&fb=1&gl=us&hq=nilges&hnear=missouri&cid=9667933863922264845

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: November 22, 2009, 10:35:19 AM »

ok, I think I figured out DN -

Check the survived by, particularly the names of the grandchildren:

http://www.mortonchapel.com/sitemaker/sites/morton0/obit.cgi?user=lorettanilges

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: November 22, 2009, 10:41:45 AM »

related?  hopefully someone will respond to my posts to let me know if I am on the right track.

http://www.wesleyumcjc.org/staff/tammy.htm

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
QueenieB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: November 22, 2009, 10:51:26 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

strangely, if http://www.myspace.com/11ozzy11 is his MS (which I have no idea but someone mentioned it as a possibility), he lists himself as Wiccan, not Methodist.  

the black sheep, so to speak.

interesting theory, but couldn't find anything about him online.  as soon as NorthernRose and Co. get here, I'm sure they'll have this cracked in no time flat!  
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 07:56:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
QueenieB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: November 22, 2009, 11:01:14 AM »

uhhhh, on second thought, I just checked out that kid's MS photos.  I don't know if he's D.N. or if he's related to the FUMC family connection, but that dude is MESSED UP and clearly has some problems...especially drug related.  Lord help us that these parents have no clue what their kids are doing.  he's posting those pix and his profile isn't even set to private!  Definitely friends with some of the same kids Alyssa and her friends have.  thinking this may be the kid.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: November 22, 2009, 11:10:51 AM »

uhhhh, on second thought, I just checked out that kid's MS photos.  I don't know if he's D.N. or if he's related to the FUMC family connection, but that dude is MESSED UP and clearly has some problems...especially drug related.  Lord help us that these parents have no clue what their kids are doing.  he's posting those pix and his profile isn't even set to private!  Definitely friends with some of the same kids Alyssa and her friends have.  thinking this may be the kid.

yes, and if you click "view more" on his status and moods, he is really p.o.'d right now and mentions a lawyer.

also, in one of his photos he is wearing a pink rubber bracelet - one of his friends comments that she remembers that bracelet as a "Jesus loves me" bracelet.  a wiccan with a Christian bracelet.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: November 22, 2009, 11:12:31 AM »

one last thing:

if this DN is a minor, his records won't be available.

(thanks for replying, Queenie!  I wasn't sure if what I found made any sense)

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: November 22, 2009, 11:17:10 AM »

JMO  I worked at our local library for a few years and some of the kids that came in there really had some crazy MS. Not all parents know how to search the internet or MS for their kids. A lot will have the MS that mommy and daddy can see and know about, then have another MS that the parents know nothing about. As the library offers free public internet, we are also responsible for "policing" what kids are doing on the internet. There were several that I thought had nude pictures up on their screens so I would go to MS and type in their names. A 13 year old in a bathing suit that I would be ashamed for my grown daughter to where, provocative poses on their beds, nothing but bra and panties, guys with pictures of themselves with the top of their pubic hair showing and no other clothes. After only a few months I started teaching 2 (among others) classes, one was for parents "Finding your child in cyber space" and one for the kids "So you think they can't find you", the latter class was to let the kids know about pedophiles and such, and the dangers of putting too much out there. In the teens class I would take the names of all of the kids attending and type them into a search engine so that they could see what was coming up about them. Very effective class for those who took it. My own daughter could not believe that her daughter had another myspace. She lives in FL and I called her about what was on Shy's myspace and she got a little belligerent, told me she was looking at her myspace right now and there was nothing on it. So I told her to go to this address on myspace. She about flipped her lid.

Also Wicca has become much more popular with the older teens and with younger adults. Searching, searching, searching, and getting lost on the wrong path.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #871 on: November 22, 2009, 11:46:18 AM »

Mo. teenager sent to mental hospital while facing charges in death of 9-year-old girl

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) — A teenager accused of killing a 9-year-old Missouri girl has been sent to a mental hospital after her attorney said she showed signs of severe depression and anxiety.

A Cole County judge ordered 15-year-old Alyssa Bustamante to be taken to the Fulton State Hospital for up to 96 hours. The teenager had been held at the Morgan County jail since being indicted Wednesday on charges of first-degree murder and armed criminal action.

Authorities say Bustamante strangled, stabbed and cut the throat of Elizabeth Olten on Oct. 21 because she wanted to know what it felt like to kill. They say Bustamante led them to Elizabeth's body two days later in a wooded area near their homes in St. Martins, just west of Jefferson City.

http://www.fox2now.com/news/sns-ap-mo--missouri-girlslain,0,1789243.story

Still catching up, sorry if this has already been pointed out sev times.  Tried posting this but the server timed out, so am sorry if this turns out to be a repeat post.  Geeez.  Am just sorry, ok?   Monkey Devil!

Didn't we read not so long ago that they were having a prob trying to figure out where to house Alyssa?  That they couldn't place her in an 'all male' facility, yet there wasn't room elsewhere, or whatever? 

And if so..... could them placing her in a psych hosp be simply a matter of doing something with her, housing her somewhere suitable....... rather than because she's all depressed and anxious?  Really..... how many folks wouldn't be severely depressed and anxious in her shoes?  Pfffffffft. 

And also... Isn't this a bit like closing the barn door after the horse got out?   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: November 22, 2009, 12:18:46 PM »

I am still interested in Bill Currie.  I still think there is a connection.  Anyone done any further looking into it?  Or find out what the book was about?

Same here, YourMom.  I pretty much left the research on Currie, when it seemed to me that the majority didn't want to read what was being found/speculated.  I just won't be at all surprised if/when more truths on him are publically released later on down the road.   

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: November 22, 2009, 12:19:20 PM »

O/T

Fanny Mae - Hope you don't mind, I 'stole' this lil guy, too cute! 

Is there a smiley site you can share where you are finding these?  I have several of this lil guy and love em!  I can always wait and snag em as you use them, but hey, am not getting any younger here.  hehe..

O/T...Hi ya Wyks!

Would ya like these lil guys?                   

I catch them from QuietMonkey and Brandi whenever I see them! Too cute!...So sorry for the O/T.  an angelic monkey

nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: November 22, 2009, 01:08:59 PM »

I looked at this myspace and when I viewed his pics and his friends comments they left, it looks like this kids last name begins with a W. (I found info. regarding this person's last name on one of his old girlfriends albums...that left comments on his pics). The girl that left the comment's first name begins with a J.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: November 22, 2009, 01:13:12 PM »

I looked at this myspace and when I viewed his pics and his friends comments they left, it looks like this kids last name begins with a W. (I found info. regarding this person's last name on one of his old girlfriends albums...that left comments on his pics). The girl that left the comment's first name begins with a J.

nana, I think you are right that this is not the correct rhymes-with-justin.

This one has photos of a baby, and one of the comments refers to the baby as his little brother.

The rhymes-with-justin that connects with the clue that a poster gave earlier (smilgis rhyme), only has a sister.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: November 22, 2009, 01:25:38 PM »

O/T...Hi ya Wyks!

I catch them from QuietMonkey and Brandi whenever I see them! Too cute!...So sorry for the O/T.  an angelic monkey

Hi Gizzie!  And thanks, yep they are too cute!  I try to snag when I see em too.   

Am trying to find a smiley site for more smilies of this lil guy in particular, have a couple, want the rest.  lol 

I really like the reading monkey above, thanks again for posting those! 

nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: November 22, 2009, 01:39:30 PM »

O/T...Hi ya Wyks!

Hi Gizzie!  And thanks, yep they are too cute!  I try to snag when I see em too.   

Am trying to find a smiley site for more smilies of this lil guy in particular, have a couple, want the rest.  lol 

A sherlock Holmes one would be cute too.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: November 22, 2009, 01:44:55 PM »

O/T...Hi ya Wyks!

hey Wyks - this site seems to have quite a few:

http://www.mysmiley.net/

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
KarenK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: November 22, 2009, 02:20:42 PM »

I found a D  with that last name but he is 29   so not him  I understand BF is a Jefferson High student
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.