March 19, 2024, 02:52:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 574199 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: November 23, 2009, 12:24:58 PM »

back to cuts on the wrist.  Also wonder where the image is that is being taken by person at table. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: November 23, 2009, 12:27:01 PM »

You can faintly see them here as well
chrissy07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: November 23, 2009, 12:27:49 PM »

Notice the cuts in this pic.

There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.   My brain and my heart are my temples;my philosophy is kindness.  - Dalai Lama
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: November 23, 2009, 12:29:55 PM »

are these real cuts on her wrist?

Looks like scars from the cutting she was doing...... her grandparents had to have seen that.

Nothing on this one though - same wrist

May have been a "before." Her teeth look in pretty good shape though.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: November 23, 2009, 12:31:13 PM »

Wish this was not cut off.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: November 23, 2009, 12:31:22 PM »

You can faintly see them here as well

Probably just a passing phase...I hear people grow out of it.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: November 23, 2009, 12:32:30 PM »

Looks like scars from the cutting she was doing...... her grandparents had to have seen that.

I was looking at that as well.  Nothing that screams "drug use".
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: November 23, 2009, 12:34:20 PM »

Alyssa Bustamante: Suspected teenage killer's friend says she wanted to murder

Jefferson City, MO - Accused teenage killer Alyssa Bustamante did indeed say she wanted to know what it felt like to kill another human being, according to her best friend, Jennifer Meyer, who appeared on CBS's "The Early Show" Monday morning.

Bustamante, 15, has been charged with the first-degree murder of nine-year-old Elizabeth Olten and was being held at the Morgan County jail. She has been charged as an adult in the stabbing, strangulation, and throat-slitting murder of Olten on October 21, 2009.

According to CBS News, Meyer described her best friend Bustamante as "like any ordinary girl." She added, however, that Bustamante often spoke of death, suicide, and depression. "She was always kind of strange, I guess." Meyer added that she simply dismissed her friend's desire to kill.

Meyer's claims that Bustamante would often be depressed or suicidal have been reiterated as the teenage suspect is currently under suicide watch for "demonstrating signs of severe depression and anxiety." Bustamante attempted suicide two years ago and allegedly cut herself with her fingernails after her arrest for Olten's murder. Last Friday, Cole County Circuit Judge Patricia Joyce ordered her to be taken to the Fulton State Hospital, a mental hospital, for up to 96 hours for evaluation.

Bustamante is most well-known for her claim of wanting to kill another human being just to see what it would feel like. She also listed several disturbing pieces of information about herself on various social network sites such as her MySpace profile where she claimed one of her hobbies was "Killing people."

An infamous video of Bustamante and her brothers willingly electrocuting themselves on an electric fence has recently resurfaced on YouTube and can be viewed below.

Read the indictment against Alyssa Bustamante.

http://www.examiner.com/x-30774-High-Profile-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d23-Alyssa-Bustamante-Suspected-teenage-killers-friend-says-she-wanted-to-murder
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: November 23, 2009, 12:36:27 PM »

EXCLUSIVE: Alyssa Bustamante Photos Reveal Inner Life of Elizabeth Olten's Accused Killer

NEW YORK (CBS) Crimesider has obtained exclusive photos of Alyssa Bustamante, the 15-year-old alleged killer of Elizabeth Olten, 9.

PICTURES: Accused Teen Killer Alyssa Bustamante's Inner World
http://www.cbsnews.com/elements/2009/11/23/crimesider/photoessay5747894.shtml

The collection of Facebook and MySpace photos reveals a multi-faceted teenage girl who appears troubled and typical at the same time — smiling, seemingly carefree in one photo, holding her hand as a gun to her head in the next.

In one photo (top left), thin red lines of, what appear to be, self-inflicted cuts, are seen on Bustamante's left wrist.

Bustamante listed "cutting" and "killing people" as her hobbies in her Youtube profile, according to the Associated Press. That post has since been taken down.

Olten, the 9-year-old neighbor of Bustamante went missing in Cole County, Mo., on Oct. 21, 2009 while she was walking home from a neighbor's house. Her body was found two days later after a massive search effort and Bustamante led police to a grave in the woods, authorities said.

An autopsy revealed that Bustamante allegedly strangled, cut the throat of and stabbed Elizabeth; killing her, say police

Bustamante then buried Olten in a grave she had dug five days before the murder, according to investigators.

Bustamante has been charged with Olten's murder and will be tried as an adult, a judge ruled last week.

On Friday Nov. 20, a judge ordered Bustamante to Fulton State Hospital for up to 96 hours of psychological evaluation after her public defender, John King, said she was "demonstrating signs of severe depression and anxiety," was on suicide watch in jail and had tried to cut herself with her finger nails.

Earlier in the week, juvenile justice officials testified that Bustamante attempted to commit suicide in 2007 and had been receiving mental health treatment for depression and cutting herself.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/23/crimesider/entry5747352.shtml
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: November 23, 2009, 12:40:33 PM »

Those are cuts on her wrist.

I am not familiar with how they do the cutting... did she make all those cuts and they barely go through the skin so as not to leave scars??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
TiskTisk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: November 23, 2009, 12:43:04 PM »

Being a former cutter myself I would say yes those look very real. And typical type cuts for a cutter.Usually very thin tiny cuts in a close proximity to one another.When a cutter cuts to just  "cut" they are usually not very deep(Just enough to bleed).And since they are not very deep after they heal can become almost invisible except in certain light.
TiskTisk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #931 on: November 23, 2009, 12:52:22 PM »

Being a former cutter myself I would say yes those look very real. And typical type cuts for a cutter.Usually very thin tiny cuts in a close proximity to one another.When a cutter cuts to just  "cut" they are usually not very deep(Just enough to bleed).And since they are not very deep after they heal can become almost invisible except in certain light.
And I would also like to add that I would be willing to bet those cuts are not from one incident.They are probably a collection of new and old cuts in the same location.a preferred spot for her to cut.Which shows she didn't cut and try to hide it.Cutters that feel shame in what they do pick a spot that can be covered from prying eyes.Her having them on that part of her arm tells me she wanted them to be seen. Attention maybe ...?... Maybe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: November 23, 2009, 12:52:32 PM »

Thank you for the explanation.  I would think when they are fresh you could not help but notice them?
TiskTisk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: November 23, 2009, 12:55:38 PM »

Thank you for the explanation.  I would think when they are fresh you could not help but notice them?

Oh absolutely! When you use a razor blade to cut those kinda cuts during the cutting it doesn't hurt much at all.But the sight of them can be quite disturbing to a person not familiar.They always look nastier than they really are the day after.
TiskTisk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: November 23, 2009, 12:58:51 PM »

I am not familiar with how they do the cutting... did she make all those cuts and they barely go through the skin so as not to leave scars??
Doubtful scars are not much concern to a cutter. Think of the cutting being more of a blood letting as the blood is visible to said cutter a type of relief is felt.I know it sounds strange but it is true. 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: November 23, 2009, 01:01:18 PM »

Oh absolutely! When you use a razor blade to cut those kinda cuts during the cutting it doesn't hurt much at all.But the sight of them can be quite disturbing to a person not familiar.They always look nastier than they really are the day after.

Thank you for sharing the information tisk tisk....   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #936 on: November 23, 2009, 01:07:09 PM »

Doubtful scars are not much concern to a cutter. Think of the cutting being more of a blood letting as the blood is visible to said cutter a type of relief is felt.I know it sounds strange but it is true. 
Exactly, and it is a serious problem, that shouldn't be looked at lightly whatsoever. Some cutters hide it quite well and do it in areas that family and friends can't see.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: November 23, 2009, 01:15:30 PM »

Exactly, and it is a serious problem, that shouldn't be looked at lightly whatsoever. Some cutters hide it quite well and do it in areas that family and friends can't see.

In this case where there are several photos of her not wearing long sleeves to cover up what she has done, she wants people to see them like?
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #938 on: November 23, 2009, 01:19:29 PM »

From my experience with "cutters' in the prison, the scars on Alyssa's arm look to be where she would cut, and cut over the same spot, to make the thicker scar tissue.  Alot of time they wait for the cuts to almost heal and then recut the same spot, this creates thicker scar tissue. I had one inmate that had so much scar tissue on her arms, she no longer "felt" anything in them. We sewed her up without any lidocaine. She did not feel when she cut either, so she took to biting and eating her own flesh.

Scars like that can also be gotten by using a dull "instrument" to cut with. IE Paper clip, because the skin is more ripped then cut.

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: November 23, 2009, 01:19:30 PM »

Alyssa Bustamante's friend speaks out

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/video.aspx?id=380391
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.