April 25, 2024, 05:56:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 577078 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: November 23, 2009, 01:24:01 PM »

think.
Posted by Anonymus Anonymus, Jefferson City - Saturday, November 21, 2009 at 7:48 p.m.

Alyssa is my friend. Even the girl who was interviewed in one of my close friends. Alyssa's friends all knew that she did have emotional problems, but that doesn't mean she wasn't a normal 15 year old girl. Why must so many people constantly throw out their narrow minded opinions and constantly poke at the situation. If you knew her like so many of us did you would be looking at this situation much differently. It has been very difficult for me, and I know that it's been hard for so many others. All of the pain brought on by this situation can't even be imagined by me alone. She was a great friend. She had problems, but who doesn't? Alyssa is a friend just like any other, the laughs, the smiles, the jokes, the hugs, and someone you could trust. When you truly don't understand the situation that is much bigger than me and you please why not just accept what has happened and realize what has happened can't be changed by constantly analyzing and contimplating the situation and thinking of all the pain and suffering caused. I don't know how to explain the situation because even I myself am trying to move on, but I will never forget what has happened here and I doubt anyone else will. But please just stop and realize that Alyssa is a person to, my friend.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=380391#Comments
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: November 23, 2009, 01:27:33 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 08:03:01 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: November 23, 2009, 01:27:58 PM »

Oh for heaven's sakes. We always get these videos where the murderer was "such a nice person" was "funny and a lot a fun" "always smiling."  NOBODY saw it coming......

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: November 23, 2009, 01:29:38 PM »

think.
Posted by Anonymus Anonymus, Jefferson City - Saturday, November 21, 2009 at 7:48 p.m.

Alyssa is my friend. Even the girl who was interviewed in one of my close friends. Alyssa's friends all knew that she did have emotional problems, but that doesn't mean she wasn't a normal 15 year old girl. Why must so many people constantly throw out their narrow minded opinions and constantly poke at the situation. If you knew her like so many of us did you would be looking at this situation much differently. It has been very difficult for me, and I know that it's been hard for so many others. All of the pain brought on by this situation can't even be imagined by me alone. She was a great friend. She had problems, but who doesn't? Alyssa is a friend just like any other, the laughs, the smiles, the jokes, the hugs, and someone you could trust. When you truly don't understand the situation that is much bigger than me and you please why not just accept what has happened and realize what has happened can't be changed by constantly analyzing and contimplating the situation and thinking of all the pain and suffering caused. I don't know how to explain the situation because even I myself am trying to move on, but I will never forget what has happened here and I doubt anyone else will. But please just stop and realize that Alyssa is a person to, my friend.

TRUST HER?????? I don't see how anyone would have trusted her with their pet rattlesnake.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: November 23, 2009, 01:31:19 PM »

Atty wants psych care for teen girl

suspect in 9-yr. old girl's murder

Breaking: Attorney for Alyssa Bustamante, the teen girl accused of killing 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten, is seeking to have the teen girl placed in a mental hospital while she faces murder charges! Bustamante was indicted as an adult on charges of first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the death of Elizabeth Olten, 9. Cops say Bustamante confessed to digging two holes and then killing Elizabeth just five days later! Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: November 23, 2009, 01:33:50 PM »

think.

TRUST HER?????? I don't see how anyone would have trusted her with their pet rattlesnake.

These type of posts by friends as well as the interviews prove to me that the kids have not received the level of help required to deal with everything that has taken place.  There are a lot of teens hurting that have no where else to turn but the internet.  Yet more victims of the MONSTER IMO.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: November 23, 2009, 01:35:28 PM »

think.

To me, it seems she must have done a good job keeping her inner thoughts and feelings to herslef a lot of the time.  Still... there were so many things, it seems anyone with common sense could see she was a ticking timebomb. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #947 on: November 23, 2009, 01:48:27 PM »

I just noticed the last name of the Girl in the CBS vid.. Meyers... Elizabeths family is related to some Meyers...I have seen it on several memorial sights for her!!! Just FYI

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
KarenK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: November 23, 2009, 01:50:42 PM »

Come on. Back to the nails being cut because she had tried to cut herself. No defense I believe because she could always bite herself. Will they remove her teeth too? I think it was a sympathy ploy.
chrissy07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: November 23, 2009, 01:51:40 PM »

Found this youtube video of her friend Jennifer being interviewed, not sure where or who is holding the interview. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5cd_9b3fXU

There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.   My brain and my heart are my temples;my philosophy is kindness.  - Dalai Lama
KarenK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: November 23, 2009, 01:57:23 PM »

Those are cuts on her wrist.

I am not familiar with how they do the cutting... did she make all those cuts and they barely go through the skin so as not to leave scars??
Doubtful scars are not much concern to a cutter. Think of the cutting being more of a blood letting as the blood is visible to said cutter a type of relief is felt.I know it sounds strange but it is true. 
[/quote

TiskTisk it must have been difficult to share that information about yourself. I am so happy that you are o.k. now. I don't know your background but you are very brave. an angelic monkey]
chrissy07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: November 23, 2009, 01:58:40 PM »

I was reading the posts below that video and Jennifer has been posting responses.  apples199324 is her username.  I am going to check to see what videos she has on youtube.

There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.   My brain and my heart are my temples;my philosophy is kindness.  - Dalai Lama
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #952 on: November 23, 2009, 01:59:47 PM »

Come on. Back to the nails being cut because she had tried to cut herself. No defense I believe because she could always bite herself. Will they remove her teeth too? I think it was a sympathy ploy.

I dont buy the Nail cutting BS, in NONE of the pictures are her nails long enough to even clean under, much less to cut with... she chews her nails to the nub.

Some other things I observed about her..

She seems to love to flash her clinched teeth..
and in most pics her hair covers her face.

burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: November 23, 2009, 02:05:02 PM »

think.

Yeah..this was the same song and dance that Eric Harris and Dylan Klebod's friends did also.  BLAH BLAH BLAH.  These stupid little girls need to realize if they are stating how wonderful Alyssa was, then they are also stating it was just Jim Dandy Fine for her to MURDER ELIZABETH.    

These stupid little girls are so wrapped up in their anti-social wanna be selves they can not see the differnce between right and wrong.  (Stupid little girls!)

Good morning Monkeys!
TiskTisk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: November 23, 2009, 02:15:14 PM »

Those are cuts on her wrist.

I am not familiar with how they do the cutting... did she make all those cuts and they barely go through the skin so as not to leave scars??
Doubtful scars are not much concern to a cutter. Think of the cutting being more of a blood letting as the blood is visible to said cutter a type of relief is felt.I know it sounds strange but it is true. 
[/quote

TiskTisk it must have been difficult to share that information about yourself. I am so happy that you are o.k. now. I don't know your background but you are very brave. an angelic monkey]

Thank you karenk:) But don't give me to much credit ;p Cutting is something that I have dealt with for close to 13 years so talking about it is not hard for me.But talking about why it started in the first place is a totally different story.I am ok currently but suffered from a relapse just this past August which landed me in the hospital with 28 stitches(Lesson learned) I have to deal with my mental illness on a daily basis on my own.Thanks to our wonderful health care system even a person like me can get no help.My insurance covers 0$ upfront for prescription meds .And when the pharmacy charges you 700$ dollars a month for 2 prescriptions and you have you have a family and mortgage etc It kinda makes you feel like you have no where to turn.I do the best I can everyday some are better than others.My family keeps me strong and fortunately these cases keep me distracted 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #955 on: November 23, 2009, 02:23:25 PM »

TiskTisk, I want you to know you have my thoughts and prayers, I have some idea what you are going through. I'm glad you have a good family to help you   an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: November 23, 2009, 02:28:41 PM »

Being a former cutter myself I would say yes those look very real. And typical type cuts for a cutter.Usually very thin tiny cuts in a close proximity to one another.When a cutter cuts to just  "cut" they are usually not very deep(Just enough to bleed).And since they are not very deep after they heal can become almost invisible except in certain light.

TiskTisk thanks for sharing this....I wanted to know more about cutting...the causes, treatments etc....I found this site very informative. This is very real...not a stage/phase someone goes through.  This is a cry for help!!

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/self-injury/DS00775

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #957 on: November 23, 2009, 03:03:22 PM »

It just hit me..Jennifer is the Jenni from the karoke sight..

chrissy07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: November 23, 2009, 03:10:37 PM »

It just hit me..Jennifer is the Jenni from the karoke sight..

yeah, if you google her youtube username, apples1993...it pulls up her singsnap, etc profiles.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #959 on: November 23, 2009, 03:17:28 PM »

Being a former cutter myself I would say yes those look very real. And typical type cuts for a cutter.Usually very thin tiny cuts in a close proximity to one another.When a cutter cuts to just  "cut" they are usually not very deep(Just enough to bleed).And since they are not very deep after they heal can become almost invisible except in certain light.

TiskTisk thanks for sharing this....I wanted to know more about cutting...the causes, treatments etc....I found this site very informative. This is very real...not a stage/phase someone goes through.  This is a cry for help!!

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/self-injury/DS00775
Thank-you it is a very serious issue, thanks for the link.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.