April 24, 2024, 06:41:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 576998 times)
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #960 on: November 23, 2009, 03:29:02 PM »

think.
Posted by Anonymus Anonymus, Jefferson City - Saturday, November 21, 2009 at 7:48 p.m.

Alyssa is my friend. Even the girl who was interviewed in one of my close friends. Alyssa's friends all knew that she did have emotional problems, but that doesn't mean she wasn't a normal 15 year old girl. Why must so many people constantly throw out their narrow minded opinions and constantly poke at the situation. If you knew her like so many of us did you would be looking at this situation much differently. It has been very difficult for me, and I know that it's been hard for so many others. All of the pain brought on by this situation can't even be imagined by me alone. She was a great friend. She had problems, but who doesn't? Alyssa is a friend just like any other, the laughs, the smiles, the jokes, the hugs, and someone you could trust. When you truly don't understand the situation that is much bigger than me and you please why not just accept what has happened and realize what has happened can't be changed by constantly analyzing and contimplating the situation and thinking of all the pain and suffering caused. I don't know how to explain the situation because even I myself am trying to move on, but I will never forget what has happened here and I doubt anyone else will. But please just stop and realize that Alyssa is a person to, my friend.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=380391#Comments

Yeah..this was the same song and dance that Eric Harris and Dylan Klebod's friends did also.  BLAH BLAH BLAH.  These stupid little girls need to realize if they are stating how wonderful Alyssa was, then they are also stating it was just Jim Dandy Fine for her to MURDER ELIZABETH.    

These stupid little girls are so wrapped up in their anti-social wanna be selves they can not see the differnce between right and wrong.  (Stupid little girls!)

Good morning Monkeys!

IMO I think these "stupid little girls" are just as mixed up and confused as most of us are. I think that Alyssa pulled the wool over their eyes as well. Believe it or not they are children. As they said they thought she was just mouthing off when she said she wanted to know what it would feel like to kill someone. Until we read this story if someone just made a comment about like "hmm I would like to know what that feels like" we may have thought they were a dumba%% but would we really have thought that they were going to go do it??? I use to have a very dear friend when I was in high school that was as normal as you and I to all of our faces. When she didn't show up for school for several weeks we started asking some of the teachers about her, mums the word. Then a couple of my girlfriends and I finally drove to the parents house. (No one would answer the phone b4 that) We found out that Charlotte had kept a pregnancy hidden from all of us, even her parents, she had a severe drug addiction to glue, she gave birth to her daughter when her parents were away and walked around the house with the baby hanging from the umbilical cord dragging the floor until her parents came home and found her. Charlotte was put into a mental hospital. I know it wasn't murder but what I am saying is this. I SAW CHARLOTTE EVERY SCHOOL DAY, SHE WAS ONE OF MY 3 MUSKETEERS, WE THOUGHT THAT NOTHING WAS HID FROM EACH OTHER. WE HAD NO IDEA. I honestly believe that if she was psychotic enough to kill a little 9 year old then she could definitely hide these things from her best friends.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #961 on: November 23, 2009, 03:44:37 PM »

Lenie, how awful  an angelic monkey These kids are 15 it must be extremely hard to figure out how a friend could do such a thing. At my age, I would be stunned to find out a friend commited a murder, must be very hard to deal with.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: November 23, 2009, 04:15:54 PM »

Friend of teen murder suspect talks to News 4
(Video)

(KMOV) -- News 4’s Mark Schnyder sat down with Jennifer Meyer, a close friend of accused killer Alyssa Bustamante.

Meyer talks about her friendship with Bustamante and about a conversation the two had before Bustamante, 15, allegedly killed Elizabeth Olten, 9.

http://www.kmov.com/video/featured-videos/Friend-of-teen-murder-suspect-talks-to-News-4-71552602.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: November 23, 2009, 04:24:21 PM »

Friend of teen murder suspect talks to News 4
(Video)

(KMOV) -- News 4’s Mark Schnyder sat down with Jennifer Meyer, a close friend of accused killer Alyssa Bustamante.

Meyer talks about her friendship with Bustamante and about a conversation the two had before Bustamante, 15, allegedly killed Elizabeth Olten, 9.

http://www.kmov.com/video/featured-videos/Friend-of-teen-murder-suspect-talks-to-News-4-71552602.html

According to friend:

Monster hooked up with B/f two weeks before this happened

b/f was into drugs

If Monster would have told anyone about the graves friend feels it would have been b/f

Friend heard after Monster killed Elizabeth, Monster was in class and was writing a note about what happened.  Teacher came over and took the note, read it, and handed it over to the police
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #964 on: November 23, 2009, 04:43:24 PM »

Hi Northern, the one pic you posted back on pg. 47, reply #922...it kind of looks like it may be one of Alyssa's twin brothers to me.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: November 23, 2009, 07:38:00 PM »

Hi Northern, the one pic you posted back on pg. 47, reply #922...it kind of looks like it may be one of Alyssa's twin brothers to me.

I thought that as well then I saw hints of what looked like bleached streaks in the hair.  From the electric wire youtube I do not see either boys with streaks.  Maybe boyfired or older male going grey as well?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: November 23, 2009, 07:41:00 PM »

Bustamante on 24 hour suicide watch

JEFFERSON CITY, MO. -- The accused murderer of 9 year-old Elizabeth Olten is still in a county jail as her public defender tries to get her admitted to a mental hospital.

Court documents show that 15 year-old Alyssa Bustamante is on 24 hour suicide watch at the Morgan County jail.

Her attorney tells the judge that she is demonstrating signs of severe depression and anxiety. He wants her admitted for psychological treatment immediately.

Before being arrested for murder, Bustamante was undergoing intense treatment for suicidal tendencies, but today, one of her friends told national media that Bustamante talked about killing others as well.

“In one conversation that we had back in January, she pulled me aside and basically told me ‘I wonder what it would be like to kill somebody.’” Bustamante’s friend said. “I thought it was kind of strange but I just dismissed. I guess, I wouldn't really think that my best friend would do that."

Meanwhile, new photos obtained appear to show a teenager troubled and typical at the same time. One shows Bustamante with cuts on her wrist and fake blood around her mouth. While another one shows Bustamante with a stuffed animal on her head.

If convicted, Bustamante, who will be tried as an adult, could spend the rest of her life behind bars.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=381266
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: November 23, 2009, 07:44:59 PM »

Motion for Hospitalization
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: November 23, 2009, 08:02:16 PM »

JEFFERSON CITY, MO. -- The accused murderer of 9 year-old Elizabeth Olten is still in a county jail as her public defender tries to get her admitted to a mental hospital.

Court documents show that 15 year-old Alyssa Bustamante is on 24 hour suicide watch at the Morgan County jail.

Her attorney tells the judge that she is demonstrating signs of severe depression and anxiety. He wants her admitted for psychological treatment immediately.

Before being arrested for murder, Bustamante was undergoing intense treatment for suicidal tendencies, but today, one of her friends told national media that Bustamante talked about killing others as well.

“In one conversation that we had back in January, she pulled me aside and basically told me ‘I wonder what it would be like to kill somebody.’” Bustamante’s friend said. “I thought it was kind of strange but I just dismissed. I guess, I wouldn't really think that my best friend would do that."

Meanwhile, new photos obtained appear to show a teenager troubled and typical at the same time. One shows Bustamante with cuts on her wrist and fake blood around her mouth. While another one shows Bustamante with a stuffed animal on her head.

If convicted, Bustamante, who will be tried as an adult, could spend the rest of her life behind bars.

From the link above:

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: November 23, 2009, 08:09:15 PM »

Mike Brooks is covering for NG tonight.  Ladd Egan from KRCG is on right now.  Still awaiting Judge to decide if she gets to go to mental hosp. 

She had daily counselling on her suicide thoughts but testimony indicated there was no sign of homicidal thoughts

Several friends have no come forth and said she started talking about killing someone in Jan.  of this year.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: November 23, 2009, 08:10:18 PM »

From the link above:

That wrist looks pretty cut up.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: November 23, 2009, 08:13:16 PM »

GeeWiz 

She has plenty on OLD cut marks on her wrist.

She is completely out of her mind..

Poor kid, life is over for you but you are still breathing and what the hell are we as a nation going to do with you now ?

KarenK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: November 23, 2009, 08:14:35 PM »

Nancy Grace show
Showing photos of AB

Stupid person covering for Nancy mistook Elizabeth's photos for one of AB and said she looked so normal in one picture and so different in the others. He knows so little he doesn't know one from the other.
Why is the media so poorly prepared on this case? It is a shame.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #973 on: November 23, 2009, 08:18:19 PM »

This girl is going to play the game and she will get off on an insanity charge. She won't kill herself. She has had plenty of time to do that over the years. Look at her wrists...I bet she cuts her legs too and probably her stomach. I bet she is loaded with scars. People who practice 'cutting' are disturbed, but not insane. This girl will waltz her way right into a mental hospital and will be released within 2 years....mark my words. She will not be punished for the premeditated murder of  Elizabeth Olten. This girl will basically walk. How wrong is that....  There will be no justice for Elizabeth ....

She belongs in prison for the rest of her days. If I had my way....she would fry tomorrow.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #974 on: November 23, 2009, 08:19:30 PM »

GeeWiz 

She has plenty on OLD cut marks on her wrist.

She is completely out of her mind..

Poor kid, life is over for you but you are still breathing and what the hell are we as a nation going to do with you now ?

She certainly has plenty of old cut marks, and yes, what do you do now with her. Very disturbing. And I don't know but if I were her friend and that age, I really don't think I would have believed she would do such a thing as murder even if she brought it up. I've listened to a lot of crazy talk and I just figured that is what it was crazy talk. I can't imagine what these kids must be thinking right now 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: November 23, 2009, 08:20:50 PM »

<snipped>

Update

But long before Bustamante allegedly committed murder, she had a long history of hurting herself, according to Meyer, who says she has known her since middle school.

Meyer said Bustamante, now 15, told her she tried to hang herself when she was 11. A year later, Bustamante told Meyer that she "was going to put a gun to her head, but she didn't have one," Meyer told Crimesider. "She was just thinking about ways to do it, but she didn't attempt it," Meyer said.

Meyer said that same year Bustamante cut her arms and "one time I guess she cut too far and passed out 'cause of blood loss."

Meyer told Crimesider she was not present at these attempts, but said Bustamante showed her numerous suicide notes and poems and told her about the incidents after they occurred.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/23/crimesider/entry5751594.shtml
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: November 23, 2009, 08:23:41 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: November 23, 2009, 08:25:43 PM »

This girl is going to play the game and she will get off on an insanity charge. She won't kill herself. She has had plenty of time to do that over the years. Look at her wrists...I bet she cuts her legs too and probably her stomach. I bet she is loaded with scars. People who practice 'cutting' are disturbed, but not insane. This girl will waltz her way right into a mental hospital and will be released within 2 years....mark my words. She will not be punished for the premeditated murder of  Elizabeth Olten. This girl will basically walk. How wrong is that....  There will be no justice for Elizabeth ....

She belongs in prison for the rest of her days. If I had my way....she would fry tomorrow.

I fear that you may be correct.  They will hold her till she is 21 and then release her saying she is cured and in counselling.  She has been in daily counselling before she murdered.  That did not work so well did it.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: November 23, 2009, 08:26:01 PM »

I'll post the Nancy Grace Transcript tomorrow...Pat Brown nailed it.

Louisiana5487
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: November 23, 2009, 08:26:08 PM »

I had a friend that told me she cut in HS.....I am sooo scared of anything sharp, blood, etc!! I could never BUT she said it was humiliating and she didn't want to do it but she couldn't stop. She said she would cover up the scars all the time bc it was EMBARRASSING and she didn't want to be caught...even though her family found out! She went to therapy and got help and overcame her depression, etc... now she dresses totally different (used to dress like Alyssa did..dark and weird)..but now she will wear pink shirts, etc even though her scars show because she knows it is part of her past now and she can't hide it and she wants to move on. Alyssa clearly wasn't "over" the phase and clearly needed more help.....but WHY would she post pictures SHOWING these scars unless it was a cry for attention OR she wanted to look "cool" in her group of friends.. it is so strange...

Rest in Peace, Eve Marie Carson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.