March 29, 2024, 03:13:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 574898 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: November 18, 2009, 11:16:39 PM »

Ok, I tried to back track a lot and find the answer and couldn't.  What ever happened with ILC?  Did anyone figure out who is was? 

OH, I'm pretty sure we did.  I'll look and see what I have but I remember a myspace for ILC.
Klaas wasn't ILC here at one time, and was on WS - and had made corrections themselves to others that "ILC" was Male. And then possibly *found to be not Male but a somewhat (minced words) ..actually a young female that is mindfully male. I am not talking about her sexual orientation but her mindset and outward appearance.  I think her myspace was here at one time. Not sure.
**  I was lurking at the time, and saw her myspace link that was posted Here or ?? ...I could have it mixed up with someone else.. not sure.  ILC surely had a lot to say though, that I do recall.

I had posted a link to a 17 year old female that I thought was ILC, just never figured out if it was ever confirmed if it was ILC or not........

It was this one. 

http://www.myspace.com/imonfire23
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: November 18, 2009, 11:18:07 PM »

We even figured out who JME probably was, but I guess that would be too gossipy. I think I have seen her working the blogs though. We have a couple of new monkeys that had a lot to say about the same things, and they have gone silent for some reason. 

I'm always in the dark............lol
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: November 18, 2009, 11:18:58 PM »

Ok, I tried to back track a lot and find the answer and couldn't.  What ever happened with ILC?  Did anyone figure out who is was? 

OH, I'm pretty sure we did.  I'll look and see what I have but I remember a myspace for ILC.
Klaas wasn't ILC here at one time, and was on WS - and had made corrections themselves to others that "ILC" was Male. And then possibly *found to be not Male but a somewhat (minced words) ..actually a young female that is mindfully male. I am not talking about her sexual orientation but her mindset and outward appearance.  I think her myspace was here at one time. Not sure.
**  I was lurking at the time, and saw her myspace link that was posted Here or ?? ...I could have it mixed up with someone else.. not sure.  ILC surely had a lot to say though, that I do recall.

I had posted a link to a 17 year old female that I thought was ILC, just never figured out if it was ever confirmed if it was ILC or not........

It was this one. 

http://www.myspace.com/imonfire23
So was she the ILC that make Tricia look like the idiot she is?
KarenK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: November 18, 2009, 11:21:32 PM »

Hi my new monkey friends. Thank goodness I could catch up on the news here.  I think worth reposting is this link to the time lines and myspace, facebook, utube, singsnap and more.  So here it is.
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Elizabeth%20Olten/

As far as signs of mutilation, I wonder how true the cigarette burns to the eyes was as reported in postings and if that was done while she was alive what torture that was for poor Elizabeth. I am presuming it was before she was dead or the act would have no meaning.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: November 18, 2009, 11:22:34 PM »

Family history, troubled teen shows where Bustamante came from
Last updated: 19 minutes ago

COLE COUNTY, MO. -- Alyssa Bustamante is the 15 year old girl a Cole County grand jury believes killed nine year old Elizabeth Olten one month ago.

She is a sophomore at Jefferson City High School and will turn 16 in January.

Several of Alyssa's Facebook friends. They tell us they are stunned their fun-loving friend is an accused murderer.

They say Alyssa has lived a hard life.

ALYSSA'S BACKGROUND

Her grandmother was named her legal guardian back in 2002 in the State of California.

Alyssa has lived with her grandparents and three younger siblings in St. Martins for several years on a ranch-style property at 626 Lomo Drive, just four houses down from Elizabeth Olten and her family.

Neighbors and family friends tell us Elizabeth Olten often played with both Alyssa and Alyssa's siblings.

In Wednesday's court proceedings, juvenile authorities said Alyssa's home was a stable one with adequate support from her grandparents.

Since moving to St. Martins, Alyssa Bustamante has attended the Jefferson City location of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, or Mormon church, with her grandparents. KRCG is told Alyssa participated in several different youth activities at the church.

Academic tests also reveal Alyssa is a gifted student, but that she sometimes did not apply herself in class.

TROUBLED TEEN

But there is also a troubled side to this teen.

Her You Tube page lists her hobbies as "killing people and cutting."

In fact, juvenile court says they have had to trim her fingernails because she was using them to cut-up her arms.

She also tried to commit suicide in September 2007 and was hospitalized. Alyssa then received intense, sometimes daily therapy since that incident.

She has also been taking Prozac to combat her depression.

Alyssa's Twitter page shows what some call "dark" postings, talking about bad decisions and be buried.

Juvenile court officials said during Wednesday's hearing that Alyssa went through a short gothic phase, dressing in all black clothes, last year while attending Simonsen Ninth Grade Center.

BIOLOGICAL PARENTS

Juvenile officials say Alyssa has maintained a relationship with both her mother and father.

Her mother Michelle Bustamante has a history of drug and alcohol charges and her father Ceasar Bustamante is serving several more years in a Missouri prison on assault charges.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=379234
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: November 18, 2009, 11:26:41 PM »

I have seen pictures of Alyssa's home, yet not once have I seen anything to show a picture of the house where Elizabeth lived.  Very curious to see it if anyone knows where I can see it.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: November 18, 2009, 11:27:44 PM »

Police: Mo. teen dug grave anticipating murder
By DAVID A. LIEB, AP
49 minutes ago

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. — Blessed with a Friday off school, 15-year-old Alyssa Bustamante dug two holes in the ground to be used as a grave, authorities said. For the next week, she attended classes, all the while plotting the right time for a murder, they said.

That time arrived the evening of Oct. 21, when Bustamante strangled 9-year-old neighbor Elizabeth Olten without provocation, cut the girl's throat and stabbed her, prosecutors said. Why?

"Ultimately, she stated she wanted to know what it felt like," Missouri State Highway Patrol Sgt. David Rice testified Wednesday during a court hearing over the slaying.

Rice, who interviewed Bustamante in the days after Elizabeth's disappearance, said she confessed to investigators and led them to the fourth grader's well-concealed body in a wooded area near their neighborhood in St. Martins, a small town west of Jefferson City.

A Cole County judge ruled Wednesday that Bustamante, who has been held in Missouri's juvenile justice system, should be tried as an adult. Hours later, the teen was indicted on adult charges of first-degree murder and armed criminal action for allegedly using a knife to kill Elizabeth. A judge later entered a not guilty plea on Bustamante's behalf and referred her to the public defender's office.

The court proceedings marked the first time that the suspect in Elizabeth's death had been publicly identified since a two-day search for the girl by hundreds of volunteers. When they found Elizabeth's body Oct. 23, authorities only said that a 15-year-old had led them to it and was in custody for the slaying.

Bustamante remained largely expressionless as she sat with her hands shackled around her waist in court Wednesday. She occasionally looked down beneath the brown bangs that covered her eyes and swallowed hard as a judge read the charges against her.

On one side of the courtroom sat her mother and grandmother, who has been Bustamante's legal guardian for about half of her life. On the other side sat Elizabeth's mother, relatives and friends, several of whom wore pink — Elizabeth's favorite color.

Bustamante was ordered held without bond pending her trial. If convicted of first-degree murder, she would be sentenced to life in prison without parole.

Witnesses at Bustamante's adult certification hearing described a girl who was bright yet depressed and clever in a sometimes sneaky sort of way. She ranked in roughly the top third of her class at Jefferson City High School, the principal said, and had been in no trouble at school or with the law.

Yet Bustamante had tried to commit suicide at age 13 and had been receiving mental health treatment for depression and cutting herself, said David Cook, the chief juvenile officer in Cole County. Once, she led her family to believe she was attending a local church event when she instead sneaked off to a concert in St. Louis, about two hours away, Cook said. On one or two other occasions, Bustamante spent the night in the woods without permission, he said.

After her arrest, Bustamante tried to cut herself with her own fingernails while being held in juvenile custody, said her appointed juvenile defense attorney Kurt Valentine.

He argued Bustamante should remain in the juvenile system, where she could potentially be rehabilitated before being set free by age 21. Valentine warned that Bustamante would either kill herself or be assaulted and killed by others if she were placed in an adult jail cell or prison.

"We are throwing away the child and we are signing a death sentence for Alyssa," Valentine said. "She is not going to survive her time in the Cole County jail."

Cole County Sheriff Greg White said later that Bustamante would be held at a different, undisclosed location.

Cook recommended Bustamante be tied as an adult. Cole County Circuit Judge Jon Beetem agreed, saying the killing was vicious and that the state had no adequate facilities or services to treat Bustamante if she remained in the juvenile system.

Bill Heberle, with the Missouri Division of Youth Services, testified that the state has no secure facilities with fences for female juveniles. Youths in Missouri's juvenile system generally are housed in group settings and are not typically watched by staff 24 hours a day, he said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: November 18, 2009, 11:28:33 PM »

YourMom - I'm not 100% certain but I wouldn't be surprised.
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: November 18, 2009, 11:30:49 PM »

wow, never noticed this one before....how eerie..........

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: November 18, 2009, 11:33:33 PM »

I have seen pictures of Alyssa's home, yet not once have I seen anything to show a picture of the house where Elizabeth lived.  Very curious to see it if anyone knows where I can see it.

They have moved since the murder but here is the house they lived in at the time.
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #330 on: November 18, 2009, 11:33:45 PM »

Ok, I know I am posting like crazy, I just have so many questions.  Is there any information about LE doing a search of the family computer???  I'm sure there is all kind of interesting things on it........
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: November 18, 2009, 11:34:03 PM »

That photobucket KarenK just posted has pictures of the house.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Elizabeth%20Olten/

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: November 18, 2009, 11:34:55 PM »

"We are throwing away the child and we are signing a death sentence for Alyssa,"

I gotta say it burns me everytime I see that statement.  This girl already had years of counseling and it did no good.  Let her spend 20 in a real facility now.  jmo
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #333 on: November 18, 2009, 11:37:19 PM »

The MS labeled ILC is a female juvenile(who admits to being lesbian) I think this "girl" also lives in JC area.

The ILC from WS...Tricia called HIM Ryan in atleast one of her post...(before he called and apolgized to her) Sooo that post maybe erased.

I STILL have no idea who JME is.... that is the one mystery I have not figure out from all this(and yes I know the least important) But he/she irked me way back and was the reason I JOINED Sm, to correct him/her on calling the grandparents her 'foster" parents..lol
But now I wonder if he/she wasnt a fmaily member trying to distance theirself from Alyssa, from what has been said today, the family "seems" distant form her..JMHO

I have more thoughts and ideas..but my poor baby is so sick with flu and strept(after recovering from stomach bug this weekend) and STILL has online school to do..if I cna wake her to do it.. (btw lol my poor baby is 18..lol) I will try to get back and catch up later, if not see ya in the morning..HUGS to one and all of my SM friends/family... This really has been a great day, one many of us were afraid would not turn out this well!! JUSTICE for ELizabeth and Family!!!!!!

I also do want to THANK you all for that other thing...the showing is great!!!!

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: November 18, 2009, 11:37:48 PM »

We even figured out who JME probably was, but I guess that would be too gossipy. I think I have seen her working the blogs though. We have a couple of new monkeys that had a lot to say about the same things, and they have gone silent for some reason. 

I'm always in the dark............lol

No real secret. She posted as JamE or something on the local blogs. Pretty sure she was married to someone connected to the state legislators. He owned an apartment complex in JC.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #335 on: November 18, 2009, 11:37:57 PM »

is this their home also?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: November 18, 2009, 11:39:11 PM »

"We are throwing away the child and we are signing a death sentence for Alyssa,"

I gotta say it burns me everytime I see that statement.  This girl already had years of counseling and it did no good.  Let her spend 20 in a real facility now.  jmo

It burns me as well as Alyssa personally signed Elizabeth's death warrant and carried it out.  Alyssa is still breathing and now getting 3 hots and a cot so Valentine can go to a very bad place as far as I am concerned for using those words.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: November 18, 2009, 11:39:13 PM »

The MS labeled ILC is a female juvenile(who admits to being lesbian) I think this "girl" also lives in JC area.

The ILC from WS...Tricia called HIM Ryan in atleast one of her post...(before he called and apolgized to her) Sooo that post maybe erased.

I STILL have no idea who JME is.... that is the one mystery I have not figure out from all this(and yes I know the least important) But he/she irked me way back and was the reason I JOINED Sm, to correct him/her on calling the grandparents her 'foster" parents..lol
But now I wonder if he/she wasnt a fmaily member trying to distance theirself from Alyssa, from what has been said today, the family "seems" distant form her..JMHO

I have more thoughts and ideas..but my poor baby is so sick with flu and strept(after recovering from stomach bug this weekend) and STILL has online school to do..if I cna wake her to do it.. (btw lol my poor baby is 18..lol) I will try to get back and catch up later, if not see ya in the morning..HUGS to one and all of my SM friends/family... This really has been a great day, one many of us were afraid would not turn out this well!! JUSTICE for ELizabeth and Family!!!!!!

I also do want to THANK you all for that other thing...the showing is great!!!!

See  my post under yours.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #338 on: November 18, 2009, 11:43:03 PM »

One of the speakers on Nancy Grace just stated that the three methods of killing, strangulation, stabbing and then slashing her throat were due to the first method not working out and she had to resort to other methods..This makes me so ill, what a monster she is. I would like to know if she showed any emotion at all during the hearing today, I had heard that she did not, except for when her charges were read..I can't understand this, Also did I read on here once that she had hurt animals in her past too??

Hi Ms Arrivaderci (( Welcome)) in regards to AB and her Emotions. I don't think she would show any at all. Because this girl thinks she is invincible and for her to show any emotions would allow others to think different of her. Think of Casey Anthony. But with Casey she mocked the camera ( or did at first) she would smile and smirk to Bobo or to her own self. But when the tables turned CA turned emotionless .. * uggh.
My own opinions:
But with AB I do not think she would offer up anything in face nor reaction.  She has her own personal Allegiance ~ that Nothing can touch her. She has a reputation to uphold that she created.  Jmo ..  She in her mind is Alyssa and who that represents is a very disturbed girl that obviously takes Prisoners.  She stands alone on this one. And I believe she actually likes it. She has prob never gotten this much " personal attention" ever before - and she got it by killing Elizabeth. She led LE to EO/her Body - Can you Say ???? She got what she wanted. To be the next in all the news as a Killer. To be in reality what lived in her mind " Infamous" ...as a Murderer.

Reminds me of that movie that is so so sick and demented. Natural Born Killers.  I saw it at the theater when it first came out years ago. I went with my boyfriend at the time. I just looked it up. It came out in 1994. We both sat and watched this movie and both of us were repulsed. Half the time I had my eyes covered .. and when we walked out of the theater both of us were speechless and felt totally nauseous.   When you finally come down from the fact that AB is responsible and charged ~then hear the actual details of Elizabeth's murder and how her body was found- its practically inconceivable.. then to go back again and have to comprehend  a 15 yr old girl did this .....but it wasn't just a 15 yr old girl. It was Alyssa.   

Justice for Elizabeth

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: November 18, 2009, 11:43:47 PM »

Glad to see Tom here.  He must be reading like crazy to catch up.  Wondering if he managed to do his drive by the courthouse today?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.