March 19, 2024, 01:44:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 574186 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: November 20, 2009, 12:00:23 AM »

Thankyou so much everyone! I will make sure I do that. Hopefully, something may come out of it.

About the daycare getting closed that friday--Wasn't it Tom Smith that had said that the sign was down for a couple of months before that?

Just to clarify a few things, the sign for the day care has been down for a few months, not sure they have closed. Karen is still watching some children in the house, as of Tuesday this week. I have witnessed someone picking and dropping off their kids up to a few days ago. Kind of crazy why in the he!! someone would let her watch their kids.

I don't really Karen, but IMO you can't judge parenting ability based of what a child did. Lord knows my parents were great, but I managed to do illegal crap (not quite as bad as murder) without them knowing, and I did it because I wanted to try new things. Depending on how all the other children (and KNP) are, it is likely that I would continue to let her raise my kids while I was at work.

JMHO

I take it you know Karen Brooke very well. Tell us about how wonderful she is. Do you by chance have a picture of her?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #641 on: November 20, 2009, 12:03:56 AM »

Holy Crap is Ceaser AB's Bio Dad? Or is her Bio Dad this guy ??

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchDockets.do

snipped:
Request for Search of Putative Father Registry, as to Luis Alvarado, filed

could AB had a different name prior to being Alyssa ?? 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: November 20, 2009, 12:11:43 AM »

snipped:

No, Alvarado is the last name of the half sister who is about six that Karen Brooke also filed for custody.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Shinju
Scared Monkey

« Reply #643 on: November 20, 2009, 12:15:40 AM »

Thankyou so much everyone! I will make sure I do that. Hopefully, something may come out of it.

About the daycare getting closed that friday--Wasn't it Tom Smith that had said that the sign was down for a couple of months before that?

Just to clarify a few things, the sign for the day care has been down for a few months, not sure they have closed. Karen is still watching some children in the house, as of Tuesday this week. I have witnessed someone picking and dropping off their kids up to a few days ago. Kind of crazy why in the he!! someone would let her watch their kids.

I don't really Karen, but IMO you can't judge parenting ability based of what a child did. Lord knows my parents were great, but I managed to do illegal crap (not quite as bad as murder) without them knowing, and I did it because I wanted to try new things. Depending on how all the other children (and KNP) are, it is likely that I would continue to let her raise my kids while I was at work.

JMHO

I take it you know Karen Brooke very well. Tell us about how wonderful she is. Do you by chance have a picture of her?

Actually I don't know her at all. I was just saying. I love how noone here is allowed to post their opinion, unless it is the opinion of the general population. I don't understand why everyone always has to blame an adult in these types of cases. Take the Loveless case for example, everyone wanted to blame her parents at first. Fact is that kids sometimes do heinous things regardless of parenting.

But you seem like the type of person that wants to crucify every parent that has a child that does something illegal. JMO
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: November 20, 2009, 12:24:53 AM »

snipped:

Hi Deenie.  I posted the second set of guardianship docs last night for Exxx,  I took her name out though.  She is the little girl the monster went over to the house to play with,  Her bio daddy is not Caesar  like the other 3 kids.  Her bio daddy is Luis. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #645 on: November 20, 2009, 12:28:29 AM »

snipped:

Hi Deenie.  I posted the second set of guardianship docs last night for Exxx,  I took her name out though.  She is the little girl the monster went over to the house to play with,  Her bio daddy is not Caesar  like the other 3 kids.  Her bio daddy is Luis. 
I totally forgot    that she had a little sister was thinking of her Older Sister was the only female.
Gosh this family has me topsy turvy.  So from the minor's name listed it appears that possibly Exxxx has a different Mom than AB. But they share the same Bio Dad??? 

OMG Northern this is just Crazy ... all of it. Btw I was lurking earlier " Thank You" for all your posts of pressers and vids/news. You done Good. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Louisiana5487
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: November 20, 2009, 12:30:52 AM »

Hello All Smile Hope everyone had a wonderful day..

Just caught up on the posts I missed from today...

I do NOT think that the Grandparents should be held accountable at ALL. Alyssa's PARENTS had her.. not her Grandparents. Her grandparents probably did they best they could do. I can not IMAGINE having to deal with a child like that! Honestly, I don't understand the make-up and dressing like that....this sounds terrible but I was a cheerleader and preppy..my sister played sports and was preppy..We never had the URGE to dress like that...none of my friends did either. Even if I wore too much black my mom would make me change! I DO feel like her Grandparents had no idea how to handle her but what could they do? Clearly, they seeked help. I feel like the person Alyssa was trying to be was a badass with no remorse...as for her "friends"...why on EARTH would you want to claim such a monster as a friend!!! I would be EMBARRASSED to call her a friend- NOT to mention scared that I had ever spoken or spent time with a killer!! Overall, I am SICK of people (court-wise) caring about monsters like this girl!! Harming herself?!?! OBVIOUSLY!! I would harm myself too if I knew I would be stuck in jail the rest of my life with other heartless people!! She's an attention whore who deserves to be treated like an ADULT- fully!!

Vent.. done.. haha

Rest in Peace, Eve Marie Carson
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: November 20, 2009, 12:34:00 AM »

JMHO

Actually I don't know her at all. I was just saying. I love how noone here is allowed to post their opinion, unless it is the opinion of the general population. I don't understand why everyone always has to blame an adult in these types of cases. Take the Loveless case for example, everyone wanted to blame her parents at first. Fact is that kids sometimes do heinous things regardless of parenting.

But you seem like the type of person that wants to crucify every parent that has a child that does something illegal. JMO

All opinions are welcome. It would be very boring if we all thought the same and we would miss things that different perspectives bring to the table.   We are all curious about Karen as other than a few minor traffic tickets and her 3 marriages it has been hard to find out about her or Gary.  It may give us insight on the dynamics of the house or may not.  She is no stranger to dealing with kids going down a hard path as her own daughter has had issues and now her granddaughter.   You would think that she would see the signs the second time around.  I do not believe that is crucifying her. I have not seen any one monkey crucifying every parent with a child in trouble with the law.  Justice for Elizabeth is why we are here.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: November 20, 2009, 12:36:36 AM »

snipped:

I totally forgot    that she had a little sister was thinking of her Older Sister was the only female.
Gosh this family has me topsy turvy.  So from the minor's name listed it appears that possibly Exxxx has a different Mom than AB. But they share the same Bio Dad??? 

OMG Northern this is just Crazy ... all of it. Btw I was lurking earlier " Thank You" for all your posts of pressers and vids/news. You done Good. 

Michelle is the mother of all 4 kids.  The twin boys and Alyssa are from Caesar.  The 6 year old is from Luis.  One Mom two baby daddys.   an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: November 20, 2009, 12:38:55 AM »

I guess you don't understand how it works here. We don't personally attack other monkeys. So I will take offense at what I "seem like." I thought you knew Karen, and could give us some insight on her. I would really like to know what makes her tick and what she looks like.

I am on Elizabeth's side in this. And whoever allowed this to happen to her, or helped her, or enabled her, let the chips fall where they may. I have not seen much involvement in Alyssa's life other that to scoot her off to a Psyc facility when problem erupt. I could be wrong. So prove it!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: November 20, 2009, 12:49:07 AM »

NORTHERN, nanners back.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #651 on: November 20, 2009, 12:51:53 AM »

I dont know if this article was posted   - is in yesterdays news release.

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 08:13:42 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: November 20, 2009, 01:10:50 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

The timing on that was pretty interesting. I am sure it did not help Alyssa's emotions and feeling about herself. I wonder what Grandma did to try to soothe her with this? It was also interesting that the mom was in court with the grandmother. I wonder where is granddad and her older half sister who lived with her?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 08:14:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Shinju
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: November 20, 2009, 01:15:24 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

The timing on that was pretty interesting. I am sure it did not help Alyssa's emotions and feeling about herself. I wonder what Grandma did to try to soothe her with this? It was also interesting that the mom was in court with the grandmother. I wonder where is granddad and her older half sister who lived with her?

I didn't think Alyssa had an older sister. I thought Michelle had a half sister (younger than her).
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 08:14:45 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #654 on: November 20, 2009, 01:26:04 AM »

My bad I thought that Kat was Ab's Sister - is her Aunt. My Error.

I just found AB's Mom's birthdate - she was born in 1978 and AB was born in 1994.
Mom was 15/16 yrs of age when she had Alyssa. 

From the Cole County website - it is a PDF - the indictment Press Release for AB

http://www.colecopa.com/news/091118%20indictment.pdf

Says she has two charges. Count I Murder in the 1st Degree, Class A Felony Punishable up to Life no Parole
Count II Armed Criminal Action "Unclassified" Felony punishable 3 yrs an up.

What that for her carrying a concealed weapon with intent to cause bodily harm??
Does anyone know what the second count is ??

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #655 on: November 20, 2009, 01:29:00 AM »

Maybe Fanny that Grandmother is the Rock of the " Group" the Knot so to speak.

And possibly Grand Dad "broke" on this one and could not appear in the court. Seems that when anything horrific or god awful strikes a family - The Woman is always left standing. The Men Bail because they can. Women can't because they feel it is their duty to support others.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: November 20, 2009, 01:32:40 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

I didn't think Alyssa had an older sister. I thought Michelle had a half sister (younger than her).

Alyssa had an older Aunt living in the house with her. A daughter of Karen's. I misspoke. She is in her twenties and has just recently married and did live there with her new husband. The links have been posted on the thread. And Alyssa did have a half sister, younger than she.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 08:15:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: November 20, 2009, 01:33:47 AM »

Maybe Fanny that Grandmother is the Rock of the " Group" the Knot so to speak.

And possibly Grand Dad "broke" on this one and could not appear in the court. Seems that when anything horrific or god awful strikes a family - The Woman is always left standing. The Men Bail because they can. Women can't because they feel it is their duty to support others.

The step grandfather was not "blood" and maybe felt he has no obligation. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: November 20, 2009, 01:34:57 AM »

My bad I thought that Kat was Ab's Sister - is her Aunt. My Error.

I just found AB's Mom's birthdate - she was born in 1978 and AB was born in 1994.
Mom was 15/16 yrs of age when she had Alyssa. 

From the Cole County website - it is a PDF - the indictment Press Release for AB

http://www.colecopa.com/news/091118%20indictment.pdf

Says she has two charges. Count I Murder in the 1st Degree, Class A Felony Punishable up to Life no Parole
Count II Armed Criminal Action "Unclassified" Felony punishable 3 yrs an up.

What that for her carrying a concealed weapon with intent to cause bodily harm??
Does anyone know what the second count is ??

Yes it was for the knife, and I doubt if it was concealed for very long.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: November 20, 2009, 01:36:11 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

Who is Michelle?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 07:46:21 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.