March 29, 2024, 12:35:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 574889 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: November 23, 2009, 01:24:24 AM »

Anyone seen this before? It was posted on a locals board and verified by other posters there. Is this the evidence that led them to Alyssa?

Luckygirl says...
I couldn't agree more with Bluesox. It's gone unsaid that this murderer turned in a paper/project to a teacher days before the girl went missing saying that she wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone. That teacher never turned it in to the school or police and later killed himself after turning that info over to the police. That project was the 'written evidence' that led them to the suspect, who then led them to the girls dead body. She needs to spend the rest of her life locked up so that she can never kill/hurt an innocent person again.

November 18, 2009 at 2:42 p.m. ( link | suggest removal )

That has been a rumour since Bill Currie committed suicide.  It came out by several locals on comments to articles .  Interesting that the Sherriff went to his funeral and not Elizabeth's.
KarenK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: November 23, 2009, 02:31:29 AM »

Yes, I know. But it was not what I had heard led police to Elizabeth's grave. I thought it was a diary entry and it was speculated one of her brother's or her sister turned that in. I know the rumor was he committed suicide because he had not identified the threat but I did not know he was the one who turned info over to the police and that was why the school board met.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: November 23, 2009, 08:45:21 AM »

I'm wondering, if people have time, if anything found on Alyssa to could be put here for reference?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6379.40

That way we won't have to dig through threads to find photos and stuff.

thx!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #903 on: November 23, 2009, 09:26:09 AM »

The more I see of Trisha/SC....the more I see a little girl riding on the shirt tail of what an aquantience of hers did. Even here on these videos, Alyssa isnt on her friends list, and some go back three months. Alyssa wasnt a MS friend(on either MS we have found) and Trisha is not on Alyssa's FB that I can find..(I would be willing to bet there is a friend invite from T to A though)
I know with my kids and the other kids around here, if they have talked to someone five minutes MS comes up and the first chance they get they are added as friends. 

This little girl is BEGGING for attention. I am afraid if she doesnt get some pretty quick something else BAD is gonna happen. I am afraid she "looks up to Alyssa" and what is even scarier then that is when did she start looking up to her..Was it before all this..or AFTER. If it is after what will she do to get "Alyssas" attention???? 

One other thought, I sure hope she isnt planning on a job in photography or making videos, cause hers sux!!!!

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #904 on: November 23, 2009, 10:17:56 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/11/23/earlyshow/main5746399.shtml?tag=cbsnewsTwoColUpperPromoArea                    Early Show will Alyssa's friend on it.
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: November 23, 2009, 10:38:56 AM »

G'Morning,

Someone needs to have "smooth" in counseling.......

"☼ SmoothCriminal aka juggalette4L wif AlyssaApocalwww.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl

cause you know that this, will be our last fatal kiss. everything was a twisted lie, now you'll have to say goodbye....check out my youtube trishelle818Mood: missing alyssa
Posted 21 hours ago from Mobile"

http://www.myspace.com/totallyavalleygirl

I somehow think this is lyrics to a song...but after seeing her on the news and watching different "moods" she posts..this girl needs some help.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: November 23, 2009, 10:44:41 AM »

O/T

Fanny Mae - Hope you don't mind, I 'stole' this lil guy, too cute! 

Is there a smiley site you can share where you are finding these?  I have several of this lil guy and love em!  I can always wait and snag em as you use them, but hey, am not getting any younger here.  hehe..

O/T

Sorry, haven't been on line much. I follow QUIET MONKEY around and snag them from her. She has a huge collection. I think there are some sites, but I mostly get them from her.
More you might like. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: November 23, 2009, 10:51:27 AM »

Nobody Knows What to Do with a Female Teen Killer, Other Than Watch Her Creepy Videos

As Alyssa Bustamante's cache of "Jackass stunt" videos resurface on YouTube, Missouri's penal system finds itself at its wits' end trying to accommodate a rare beast: the violent female juvenile offender.

Court proceedings for Bustamante—a 15-year-old who confessed to what authorities characterize as the premeditated slaughter of a 9-year-old neighbor, then led them to the hidden corpse—have so far focused on how she will be tried and where she will live. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that the options are limited:

Missouri's nationally respected juvenile justice system has no secure place to put a 15-year-old girl accused of a violent murder.

It's a system that was built for boys.

"This is real different for all of us," said Bill Heberle, deputy director of the Division of Youth Services. At Bustamante's certification hearing, Heberle testified that the state doesn't have a secure facility—meaning one with fences and locked gates—for girls.

... "We simply don't receive that many young girls that are committed to us for a heinous crime," Heberle said. "Our girls tend to be more violent toward themselves."

Bustamante certainly has exhibited violence toward herself, including a suicide attempt two years ago. While the Missouri juvenile justice system tries to puzzle out what to do with an alleged female thrill killer, the internet is busy rubbernecking at Alyssa's exuberant "Jackass stunt" videos, wherein she imitates the exuberantly male MTV series of yore. Bustamante's YouTube account has been the source of much commotion—it was there that she listed "killing people" as a "hobby," and the Associated Press described a video clip in which where Bustamante shocks herself on an electric fence, then coaxes her brothers into doing the same. At the time, the clip was thought to be lost to the black hole of disabled YouTube accounts. But, like everything unfortunate on the internet, it has miraculously found its way back to the limelight:

An internet archivist reposted several of Bustamante's videos—which range from Good Charlotte tributes to swimming pool splash-a-thons with her brothers—and Gawker commenter TheLemon posted it here, which means we just crowdsourced a murder investigation?

http://gawker.com/5410574/nobody-knows-what-to-do-with-a-confessed-female-teen-killer-other-than-watch-her-creepy-videos
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: November 23, 2009, 10:56:53 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/11/23/earlyshow/main5746399.shtml?tag=cbsnewsTwoColUpperPromoArea                    Early Show will Alyssa's friend on it.

Different friend - Jennifer Meyer .  That is two now that claim she told them before this she wanted to see what it was like to kill someone.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: November 23, 2009, 10:57:58 AM »

Friend: Bustamante Discussed Killing
Teen Girl Accused of Murdering 9-year-Old Spoke to Friend About What it Would Feel Like to Kill

(CBS/ AP)  A best friend of a teenage girl accused of murdering a 9-year-old neighbor says her friend once said she wondered what it would be like to kill someone.

Alyssa Bustamante, 15, has been held at the Morgan County jail after being indicted Wednesday as an adult on charges of first-degree murder and armed criminal action for the Oct. 21 death of Elizabeth Olten.

"She (Bustamante) told me I wonder what it would be like to kill somebody," Jennifer Meyer told CBS' "The Early Show" Monday.

"I just dismissed her," Meyer said.

Crimesider: Bustamante Listed "Killing" as a Hobby Online

"She seemed like any ordinary girl," Meyer said of Bustamante, adding that she spoke often about suicide and depression. "She was always kind of strange, I guess."

Authorities say Bustamante strangled, stabbed and cut Elizbeth's throat because she wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone. They say Bustamante confessed and led them to Elizabeth's body two days later in a wooded area near their homes in St. Martins, just west of Jefferson City.

During a court hearing last week, a juvenile justice officer testified that Bustamante had attempted suicide two years ago and had received both inpatient and outpatient mental health treatment for depression and cutting herself. Her juvenile defense attorney said Bustamante also had attempted to cut herself with her own fingernails while being held in juvenile custody after Elizabeth's death.

Public defender Jan King cited the previous suicide attempt in a court document Thursday while stating that Bustamante was "demonstrating signs of severe depression and anxiety" and had been under a suicide watch at the jail.

Bustamante needs "immediate psychological treatment" to "assess her current mental state and to prevent the possibility that she may harm herself," King said in the motion requesting her transfer.

A not guilty plea was entered by a judge on Bustamante's behalf during her initial appearance Wednesday in adult court. If Bustamante is convicted of first-degree murder, she would face a sentence of life in prison without parole.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/11/23/earlyshow/main5746399.shtml?tag=cbsnewsTwoColUpperPromoArea
chrissy07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: November 23, 2009, 11:43:01 AM »

A certain "Charlie" has been posting videos http://www.youtube.com/user/trishelle818

Looking at all of her videos, it's almost like she is trying to draw attention to herself since she knows what everyone thought of Alyssa's videos and she knows that people are watching her.  Most of her stupid videos have been posted over the last several days, she has a motive for having those out there and none of them make any sense what so ever.   

There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.   My brain and my heart are my temples;my philosophy is kindness.  - Dalai Lama
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: November 23, 2009, 11:50:17 AM »

A certain "Charlie" has been posting videos http://www.youtube.com/user/trishelle818

Looking at all of her videos, it's almost like she is trying to draw attention to herself since she knows what everyone thought of Alyssa's videos and she knows that people are watching her.  Most of her stupid videos have been posted over the last several days, she has a motive for having those out there and none of them make any sense what so ever.   

I agree it is rather scary to see her making a game of all this.... her motive is to get attention.  She is probably reading all that is writtein about her.... and feeding off of it for some perverted reason.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
chrissy07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: November 23, 2009, 11:51:56 AM »

I agree it is rather scary to see her making a game of all this.... her motive is to get attention.  She is probably reading all that is writtein about her.... and feeding off of it for some perverted reason.

I agree.  I am thinking she needs to be "talked" to.  It is very disturbing to think that she would make a big joke out of this horrific tragedy. 

There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.   My brain and my heart are my temples;my philosophy is kindness.  - Dalai Lama
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: November 23, 2009, 12:08:40 PM »

Her nails look short here.  Wonder when she started growing them long enough to attempt to cut herself as her defense claims?
chrissy07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: November 23, 2009, 12:10:19 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/23/crimesider/entry5747352.shtml

new photos

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: November 23, 2009, 12:13:10 PM »

are these real cuts on her wrist?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: November 23, 2009, 12:14:50 PM »

Full image before being cropped
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: November 23, 2009, 12:15:55 PM »

Looks like scars from the cutting she was doing...... her grandparents had to have seen that.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: November 23, 2009, 12:22:23 PM »

Looks like scars from the cutting she was doing...... her grandparents had to have seen that.

Nothing on this one though - same wrist
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #919 on: November 23, 2009, 12:23:19 PM »

Those are cuts on her wrist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.