April 26, 2024, 02:48:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Car, Home, etc., skyrocket under Obama/Pelosi Care? Hidden Taxation?  (Read 1839 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 01, 2009, 09:18:44 AM »

How many folks have some kind of vehicle insurance that pays for medical care?  Underinsured coverage?

How much will your premiums rise due to new taxes on health insurance?

Same with homeowners/renters/business insurance?

How much of the burden for health/insurance reform cost your family, business, municipality?

Why isn't anyone in Washington worried about bankrupting families to pay for all this spending?

What about the deficits it will cause on Main Street?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 10:10:23 AM »

THE CARNAGE OF UNINSURED MOTORISTS

By Devvy Kidd
April 28, 2003
NewsWithViews.com

Imagine being 27 years old, beautiful, gainfully employed making good money, and then one day your whole world gets turned upside down because you live in a state that refuses to enforce the law. You lose your job and life changes dramatically.
On May 28, 2002, the aforementioned young woman was rear ended on the freeway in LA. Since she was stopped because of another accident right next to her lane, this victim took the entire brunt of the forceful impact. The driver who hit her car turned out to be an uninsured Mexican, possibly an illegal, who attends UCLA and continues to drive the streets. Specialized medical treatment for this victim ran $375.00 per hour - up front.

Why the system doesn't work

There is no enforcement of existing laws. California's lawmakers and our Governor coddle and protect illegal aliens coming across the border from Mexico. Our Governor and legislature not only do nothing to stop this invasion, they go to extraordinary lengths to protect illegals. That's a fact.

Illegals running freely in this state purchase social security numbers off the street corners as well as driver's licenses. They drive around with phony documents and then when they cause accidents, they simply skip back across the border and wait for another opportunity to re-enter the U.S. and wreck more lives without fear of being prosecuted.

Illegals using counterfeit documents, and those who willfully choose to break the law, buy insurance using the pay-by-the-month plan to get away with driving without insurance. They buy an insurance policy with the promise to pay the monthly premium. They need this insurance to get a valid driver's license. I have absolutely no problem with this monthly payment plan as long as the individual follows through with their responsibility to maintain the policy.

However, this payment program is exactly how the uninsured drivers are getting away with sticking it to the rest of us: They go buy an insurance policy, make one payment, go to the DMV and get a four year license. Then, they never make another payment on the insurance policy and DMV here in California does nothing to follow up on individuals who no longer pay on their policy.

Read more here http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd14.htm

I’ve don’t know this lady, but I do know people who have been the victims of uninsured motorists that don’t speak English, know their names, where they were born, what day they were born, or where they work.

Law enforcement let’s these people go, and the victims insurance pays.

Nobody takes these mystery people to get photographed, fingerprinted, or deported.

What’s wrong with this world?  Why doesn’t anyone look out for citizens and those here legally?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.