April 25, 2024, 06:40:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shannon Lea Dedrick, 7mo old missing from home 10/31/09 Chipley, FL(FOUND ALIVE)  (Read 83880 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: November 04, 2009, 04:21:32 PM »

Authorities confirmed Wednesday they are investigating connections between a 22-year-old missing child case in Beaufort and the recent disappearance of 7-month-old Shannon Dedrick from her family's trailer near the woods in Chipley, Fla., according to news reports.

On the fourth day of the search for Shannon, sheriff's deputies were at the home of baby sitter and former Beaufort resident Susan Baker, who on Tuesday told The News Herald newspaper of Panama City, Fla., that she "loved that child" and tried to have the state intervene with the family. Baker also supplied an e-mail she sent to Gov. Charlie Crist pleading that someone help Shannon, whom she said was being abused by her parents.

Baker was implicated in a 1987 missing-child case in Beaufort that involved her stepson, then-3-year-old Paul Baker, who has never been found.

A woman who said she was Baker's niece confirmed to the News Herald that she was the same woman accused in the 1987 disappearance. But that arrest, according to niece Tabatha Phillips, was "on a technicality" and Baker was innocent.

Baker was convicted of abusing the child and was sentenced to 10 years in prison for assault and battery. Her sentence was suspended for time served.

Washington County sheriff's investigators were working on that connection Wednesday. Around 12:50 p.m. Wednesday, two deputies from Holmes and Jackson counties were at the gate to the Bakers' property, the News-Herald reported. The home was not visible, sitting down a long path and blocked by a hill.

Sheriff's spokeswoman Andrea Gainey could not confirm if deputies were descending on the home. Baker, who was in contact with the News Herald multiple times Tuesday night, could not be reached multiple times Wednesday.
nvestigators were in briefings Wednesday morning. Gainey said Baker was one of hundreds interviewed, that the Sheriff's Office was aware of the similarities in Dedrick's disappearance and the 1987 case, and that the person of interest still was not public information.
http://www.islandpacket.com/front/story/1023443.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #141 on: November 04, 2009, 04:22:38 PM »

Paul went missing in SC, and I read that the daughter was in the custody of the maternal grandmother. She would be grown if Paul would be 19 now.
paul would be 26 now he was turning 4 in 1987 there is a current age composite on his missing flyer link i posted a couple pages back

yes and Nina was I believe 6 when removed from the home due to broken bones etc..

I believe she was 10..

http://www.newsherald.com/news/span-78790-baker-class.html
"Susan Baker told police she put him down for a nap that day and returned to find him missing. Deputies and police searched the area around their home for several days but found no trace of the little boy.

"After the disappearance, the couple's 6-year-old daughter was removed by state social workers who discovered broken bones and sores on her body.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: November 04, 2009, 04:27:07 PM »

http://missing87975.yuku.com/topic/2946

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: November 04, 2009, 04:28:33 PM »

Saving which children out of Love........baby Shannon is the only child that she had said that about.......Paul and Nina lived with her and so what was she saving them from...?????     I think she just spewed all this out about the parents of Shannon to give LE something to look at when she decided to take Shannon and do whatever she did to her,,,,,,she was just trying to cover her own butt with these statements and throw suspention on someone else....

Their real mother maybe HH???? saving them from their real mother...
Well, they had been given full custody of the 2 children so I dont buy that one........anyway...I think the fact that she has no children of her own is the real reason she did this, like jealousy,  that or either she just doesnt like kids but want s to act like she does so she can have access to them and then do Lord only knows what to them while they are in her care....moo

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: November 04, 2009, 04:31:41 PM »

Paul went missing in SC, and I read that the daughter was in the custody of the maternal grandmother. She would be grown if Paul would be 19 now.
paul would be 26 now he was turning 4 in 1987 there is a current age composite on his missing flyer link i posted a couple pages back

yes and Nina was I believe 6 when removed from the home due to broken bones etc..

I believe she was 10..
i believe she was 6 hh and her last name would either be baker, solorzano, or something else entirely if married
we are talking about a now 29 plus year old woman who was probably a wittness to what happened to her little brother
also the dad james baker was released frommilitary service in 1999 and yes susan is still married to him
Yea, this is really wierd for this Man to continue to stay with this woman through all of this and against his childrens well being...........and Yea....I went back and read that the girl was only 6, the first article I read had mixed up about the 10 years she had gotten for abuse and the age os the child

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: November 04, 2009, 04:32:48 PM »

FWIW 

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chipley-fl/TBBMC04K2D553SJ3N

Tab
Graceville, FL
11 hrs ago

Are you refering to the baby, Shannon, about 7 months old going missing from Brown St. in Chipley, Fl.? I know her! She is a very sweet child, I hope they find her soon! I know more but can't say much right now.

Tab
Graceville, FL
10 hrs ago

Well, the baby is my aunts niece. The parents to the little girl were neglectful, and the mother has already said she put the baby in the woods, and covered her with leaves. I hope the Lord takes care of her!

Tab
Graceville, FL
10 hrs ago

But the mother will not tell them WHERE in the woods she put the baby! It has been really cold for 2 nights now, and raining! I pray for the best, but fear the worst!

Tab
Graceville, FL
10 hrs ago

Yes, it will come back to her for doing this! She has not cried once since baby Shannon went missing, and the baby was "found" missing by her parents at 9am Sat. morning, but didn't call the law until almost lunch time! The mother has made the comments before that she wished Shannon was dead, and Friday night the mother took the baby "walking" late that night! I know she did it, and she told the police already that she put her in the woods and covered her with leaves! Tell me what mother would do that! I am just beside myself!

Tab

Graceville, FL
9 hrs ago

Rusty is my aunts brother. Rusty is tina's boyfriend! When everyone was given the lie detector test, everyone passed except Tina. She failed. Tina told rusty what she had done, and rusty told my aunt. When my aunt told the detective what Tina had said, he said that Tina had actually told them that already. Confusing, but Tina has made the remarks before that she wish Shannon was dead. If you are from Texas I am quessing you are her mother. I know you had a reporter from Texas come to help, but search parties are still looking for the baby in the woods, and until proof comes Tina can't be held in custody. My prayers are with you all. I was holding Shannon only a couple of days ago, it just don't seem right. Tina took Shannon walking in the stroller late Friday night. She woke up to notice Shannon gone at 9am but didnt call the law til lunch.

okay so is it safe to assume that this TAB person is tabatha the niece of susan....
same exact statement about wishing the baby would disappear as in susan's email
she claims lineage to the baby which i have not heard confirmed by anyone official so is susan telling people that shannon was her niece?
tab says rusty is the aunts brother is tabatha related on the james baker side is that why she believed relation possible...
tab admits to holding shannon a couple days ago so that means that susan was still an active babysitter for shannon IMO
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: November 04, 2009, 04:34:51 PM »

FWIW 

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chipley-fl/TBBMC04K2D553SJ3N

Tab
Graceville, FL
11 hrs ago

Are you refering to the baby, Shannon, about 7 months old going missing from Brown St. in Chipley, Fl.? I know her! She is a very sweet child, I hope they find her soon! I know more but can't say much right now.

Tab
Graceville, FL
10 hrs ago

Well, the baby is my aunts niece. The parents to the little girl were neglectful, and the mother has already said she put the baby in the woods, and covered her with leaves. I hope the Lord takes care of her!

Tab
Graceville, FL
10 hrs ago

But the mother will not tell them WHERE in the woods she put the baby! It has been really cold for 2 nights now, and raining! I pray for the best, but fear the worst!

Tab
Graceville, FL
10 hrs ago

Yes, it will come back to her for doing this! She has not cried once since baby Shannon went missing, and the baby was "found" missing by her parents at 9am Sat. morning, but didn't call the law until almost lunch time! The mother has made the comments before that she wished Shannon was dead, and Friday night the mother took the baby "walking" late that night! I know she did it, and she told the police already that she put her in the woods and covered her with leaves! Tell me what mother would do that! I am just beside myself!

Tab

Graceville, FL
9 hrs ago

Rusty is my aunts brother. Rusty is tina's boyfriend! When everyone was given the lie detector test, everyone passed except Tina. She failed. Tina told rusty what she had done, and rusty told my aunt. When my aunt told the detective what Tina had said, he said that Tina had actually told them that already. Confusing, but Tina has made the remarks before that she wish Shannon was dead. If you are from Texas I am quessing you are her mother. I know you had a reporter from Texas come to help, but search parties are still looking for the baby in the woods, and until proof comes Tina can't be held in custody. My prayers are with you all. I was holding Shannon only a couple of days ago, it just don't seem right. Tina took Shannon walking in the stroller late Friday night. She woke up to notice Shannon gone at 9am but didnt call the law til lunch.

okay so is it safe to assume that this TAB person is tabatha the niece of susan....
same exact statement about wishing the baby would disappear as in susan's email
she claims lineage to the baby which i have not heard confirmed by anyone official so is susan telling people that shannon was her niece?
tab says rusty is the aunts brother is tabatha related on the james baker side is that why she believed relation possible...
tab admits to holding shannon a couple days ago so that means that susan was still an active babysitter for shannon IMO
you are correct on all points Penny

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: November 04, 2009, 04:39:51 PM »

I believe she was 10..
i believe she was 6 hh and her last name would either be baker, solorzano, or something else entirely if married
we are talking about a now 29 plus year old woman who was probably a wittness to what happened to her little brother
also the dad james baker was released frommilitary service in 1999 and yes susan is still married to him
Yea, this is really wierd for this Man to continue to stay with this woman through all of this and against his childrens well being...........and Yea....I went back and read that the girl was only 6, the first article I read had mixed up about the 10 years she had gotten for abuse and the age os the child
yeah i figured that was why you thought 10...
military dad deep south stepmom (assuming that based on her granny and dad lived in dade) very old school religious
he may have believed her about him missing... maybe she killed paul to save him from the ass whippings that military dad dished out to nina.... who knows
but the fact that he got custody because he was better suited financially and low and behold one kid goes missing under step moms watch is too much like the haleigh case for my liking ... glad ron ditched that bish sorry for o/t
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: November 04, 2009, 04:44:11 PM »

I believe she was 10..
military dad deep south stepmom (assuming that based on her granny and dad lived in dade) very old school religious
he may have believed her about him missing... maybe she killed paul to save him from the ass whippings that military dad dished out to nina.... who knows
but the fact that he got custody because he was better suited financially and low and behold one kid goes missing under step moms watch is too much like the haleigh case for my liking ... glad ron ditched that bish sorry for o/t
You know,, I really think the abise was coming from Susan the whole time.....did the ex wife mention anything about Paul Sr.  being abusive towards the children when they were together/????   If not then this is all clearly coming from Susan.......and she is the nut and should have never been allowed out on the streets and certainly never around any other children......Authorities should talk to these neices that she has been babysitting too.....IMO

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: November 04, 2009, 04:44:59 PM »

hey tabatha if you are reading here you should get your kid/kids checked i noticed alot of comments between you and aunty dearest about sick children and hoping that they feel better around the times you let susan watch them... not trying to be an a hole but they may have been being poisoned over time... it is weird how your aunt refers to your daughter as her blessing... just saying
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: November 04, 2009, 04:47:08 PM »

hey tabatha if you are reading here you should get your kid/kids checked i noticed alot of comments between you and aunty dearest about sick children and hoping that they feel better around the times you let susan watch them... not trying to be an a hole but they may have been being poisoned over time... it is weird how your aunt refers to your daughter as her blessing... just saying
I second that one.......no telling what these children has had to endure in the care of this nut case.....WTH was their Mother thinking........I hope they have her butt in custody by now!!!

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: November 04, 2009, 04:48:36 PM »

I believe she was 10..
You know,, I really think the abise was coming from Susan the whole time.....did the ex wife mention anything about Paul Sr.  being abusive towards the children when they were together/????   If not then this is all clearly coming from Susan.......and she is the nut and should have never been allowed out on the streets and certainly never around any other children......Authorities should talk to these neices that she has been babysitting too.....IMO
well i have not heard either way what was said by the bio mother as i have not read the custody transcripts and it could be that susan comes off as a perfect mommy/housewife when he is around
or it could be that the bio mom was too scared of the ex to say anything
or maybe she was like crystal sheffield and did say something but the judge said yeah well you have no job so see ya later ... plus bio mom was pregnant with the new boyfriends baby at the time of custody and before the divorce was even finalized so maybe the judge just thought she was a lying slut... who knows
but this lady's husband is not guilt free in my book
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: November 04, 2009, 04:52:15 PM »

I second that one.......no telling what these children has had to endure in the care of this nut case.....WTH was their Mother thinking........I hope they have her butt in custody by now!!!
in tabatha's defense she was only recently rekindled with good old aunty so who knows... her parents are divorced and it sounds like the relation may be on the dads side and maybe to james ... according to her she was charged with abuse on a technicality... if she had the husband fooled as you seem to think then it is possible that she had the distant niece fooled
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: November 04, 2009, 04:52:35 PM »

I believe she was 10..
well i have not heard either way what was said by the bio mother as i have not read the custody transcripts and it could be that susan comes off as a perfect mommy/housewife when he is around
or it could be that the bio mom was too scared of the ex to say anything
or maybe she was like crystal sheffield and did say something but the judge said yeah well you have no job so see ya later ... plus bio mom was pregnant with the new boyfriends baby at the time of custody and before the divorce was even finalized so maybe the judge just thought she was a lying slut... who knows
but this lady's husband is not guilt free in my book
Oh No I wasnt implying that he was guilt free....he is guilty at the very least of putting these chuldren in harms way and at the most by probably joining in on the abuse........but from the statement I read from the real Mother, I just didnt see her say anything about him being abusive towards the children.......just dont know,  but I still think this Susan is the instigator.....IMO

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: November 04, 2009, 04:54:06 PM »

in tabatha's defense she was only recently rekindled with good old aunty so who knows... her parents are divorced and it sounds like the relation may be on the dads side and maybe to james ... according to her she was charged with abuse on a technicality... if she had the husband fooled as you seem to think then it is possible that she had the distant niece fooled
Yep....more then likely, she did......wonder how she exsplained the stepdaughter injuries and still kept herself blame free???

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: November 04, 2009, 04:55:33 PM »

and this is a small pic but it is of susan's bird and in the background check out the wall with all the pics... the kind where a bunch of little pics go in one frame ... you know the kind that you usually put school pics in ...YET SHE HAS NO KIDS
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: November 04, 2009, 04:56:28 PM »

and this is a small pic but it is of susan's bird and in the background check out the wall with all the pics... the kind where a bunch of little pics go in one frame ... you know the kind that you usually put school pics in ...YET SHE HAS NO KIDS
oops forgot the link and forgot to say that this better not be a friggin trophy wall for her serial killing ass
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: November 04, 2009, 04:57:31 PM »

oops forgot the link and forgot to say that this better not be a friggin trophy wall for her serial killing ass

wow am i off today here it is for real this time
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: November 04, 2009, 04:59:53 PM »

Penny, this site has the details of what little Nina went thru as well as some of what transpired..

here is the DCF report from the calls that we are sure SB and Tab made to DCF on Tina

http://video.onset.freedom.com/newsherald/ksloqc-dedrickreviewredacted.pdf

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #159 on: November 04, 2009, 05:02:12 PM »

Tabatha's Twitter
http://twitter.com/sieric

Myspace
http://www.myspace.com/sieric3

2 4 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.