April 26, 2024, 09:10:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shannon Lea Dedrick, 7mo old missing from home 10/31/09 Chipley, FL(FOUND ALIVE)  (Read 83913 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: November 05, 2009, 01:57:50 PM »

I agree, this woman needs to never be allowed around children again, she is crazy and this just proves how crazy she is, a grown woman in her right mind would never had agreed to such a thing, what did she think she was gonna do with this baby through all the rest of years to come......she is really crazy and needs to be locked up for life,....I think she took advantage of the Mother and her disability to talk her into this deal, Crazy Crazy......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
sugarBabies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: November 05, 2009, 02:07:11 PM »

Good job Penny....At least if they had charged Susan Baker with something higher she could have plead down using info about Paul!

That's what I hoped for as well. But these charges don't sound to me to be serious enough that that will happen. And what she is being charged with, will be plead down anyway. No need for her to ever say a word about Paul. IMO 

ITA it was a missed oppertunity.  I am very surprised (and grateful) though Susan Baker didn't get scared and kill the baby before she was found.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: November 05, 2009, 02:24:35 PM »

heard on the news just now that the baby was fed but had been left in the box by herself for about 12 hours...baby was not crying when she was under the bed...box that baby was in was pushed way back under the bed and that there was lots of stuff pushed up around the box...My word!

Bless her sweet little heart!!!

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: November 05, 2009, 02:26:43 PM »

wth....they said in the pressor that the baby was in this box for about 12 hours, and that there was a box of baking powder in it with her to hide the smell of her dirty diaper, this woman is nuts, nuts, nuts, and just what was she gonna do with her after awhile......Im so glad this child was found in time, they also said that the Mother and Susan Baker had met and the Mother had asked Susan to take custody of this child......wht again, why not just let Shannon live with her, why pull all this crap,,,,,,,,something is not right with all this.........Thank God they found this baby, otherwise I dont think she would have been alive much longer!!!!

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: November 05, 2009, 02:29:47 PM »

Guys not sure if i did this right because i've never started a thread before but here is one for PAUL BAKER... I want him found and I hope that LE can use these new charges to get the Baker's to spill where Paul is.... 22 years is too long
I realize this is an old case and we might not have much to go on but I wanted Paul to not be overlooked so here is his thread
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6428.new#new

Great!

I don't know why I didn't think to start a candle group for Paul sooner...I'll go do that now and post a link when I'm done. I'm hoping with you and praying this will help open up some doors to show where he is and give his family peace.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: November 05, 2009, 02:32:31 PM »

Just heard (thanks Trimm!) that Shannon Lee had been found alive!

I went and made this from a photo of her at the news conference today to celebrate!

Bless her heart.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: November 05, 2009, 02:34:33 PM »

I've been trying to figure out how to change the title on Shannon's title on the Gratefulness candle page here at SM from missing to found. (Oh it's so wonderful to use that word!) I thought it would be a good idea to let it be a page where we can light candles and pray for the little darlin' to live and grow up in a safe home...but I can't figure out how to change it. Help?

Edit:  The Gratefulness candle page threads are locked, because they are meant to have no comments, but are meant to be a place the candle can be found and lit.  Moderators and Administrators can go into locked threads or unlock them.  I've gone in and changed the subject line/title on Shannon's candle thread and in the post with her candle link.  Thank you for calling attention to the change we needed to make.  It's the first time I've ever been able to make a change in the gratefulness candle area where someone was found safe.   an angelic monkey  BTW, you can also use the "report to moderator" function to let us know we need to edit or look into something, so we don't miss it.  Thanks again  Muffy

BUMP

Thanks for explaining that to me, MuffyBee...I thought about sending it to ya'll but thought maybe I'm overlookin' something simple and someone could just point it out to me. I'm still learning how to do things around here. Thanks for fixing it...and I'm so glad it needed to be fixed for her...

What a wonderful day!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #287 on: November 05, 2009, 03:13:20 PM »

http://www.wtvynews4.com/home

not sure if has been posted yet.

Video of the 1 a.m presser, 2 a.m cant remember, happened so fast and was running on fumes... either way.. have tissues ready.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: November 05, 2009, 03:23:39 PM »

1AM press conference here:

http://www.newsherald.com/news/shannon-78823-alive-video.html

He surprised everyone by bringing out Shannon alive!

You guys have to watch this press conference, it's great!

I was waiting for the reporter to update the chat page as it was happening because it was not live. I was up thru this and was so glad when I read those words Shannon found alive, I could not sleep till about 7 a.m. Now for Paul.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: November 05, 2009, 03:39:44 PM »

Chipley LE said they found out about Susan Bakers background and her involvement in the missing Paul Bakers case, the first night this baby came up missing, they found this out while doing background checks on everyone involved, and Im sure thats why they were so hush hush during these few days this child was missing, they must have already known or at least suspected that this woman was involved in this some way.......They did a great job IMO.....Now Im hoping that LE with maybe find out something about little Paul, they have this lady now.....she wont go anywhere like last time because they found the baby right there in her home so she cant make excuses or lie her way out of this one......Go Chipley LE and all the other people that was there to help!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: November 05, 2009, 04:53:30 PM »

1AM press conference here:

http://www.newsherald.com/news/shannon-78823-alive-video.html

He surprised everyone by bringing out Shannon alive!

You guys have to watch this press conference, it's great!

I was waiting for the reporter to update the chat page as it was happening because it was not live. I was up thru this and was so glad when I read those words Shannon found alive, I could not sleep till about 7 a.m. Now for Paul.
hell ya searching lets get this bish....
in the back of my mind i was hoping that she already spilled the beans regarding paul and that that could possibly be why the lesser charges for shannon... but in reality i doubt it as i have not heard of anything like that yet...
i started a thread for paul this afternoon and we are going to need your help big time on this one .... everything we dig up is going to need serious SEARCHING lol
i am so excited about this one for some reason... seems to me that nobody really looked that hard in the first place...
either way for paul lets expect the worst, pray for the best, and bring this bish down...
his real mom needs closure!!!!!
there are so many similarities in this and the haleigh case that i get chills... i hope crystal doesn't have to wait 22 years like this mom has had to 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: November 05, 2009, 04:58:05 PM »

Wonderful Wonderful News! God Bless those Men and Women who worked so hard to bring this baby to safety.  What is wrong with these women.  What were they trying to do?  They are just nuts. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: November 05, 2009, 05:07:28 PM »

http://www2.dothaneagle.com/dea/news/crime_courts/article/bonds_set_for_women_charged_in_missing_chipley_baby_case/106613/

Bonds set for women charged in missing Chipley baby case.

Penny, I plan on working hard on Pauls case. I agree, his mother has waited far too many years not knowing what happened. I think that the cedar box incident with Shannon was done too well, so SB must have had practice and it makes me sick.   

I can just imagine what poor Paul went through. Were his last hours spent in a cedar box as well?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: November 05, 2009, 08:42:57 PM »

the box looked like a coffin to me....

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: November 05, 2009, 08:51:56 PM »

http://www2.dothaneagle.com/dea/news/crime_courts/article/bonds_set_for_women_charged_in_missing_chipley_baby_case/106613/

Penny, I plan on working hard on Pauls case. I agree, his mother has waited far too many years not knowing what happened. I think that the cedar box incident with Shannon was done too well, so SB must have had practice and it makes me sick.   

I can just imagine what poor Paul went through. Were his last hours spent in a cedar box as well?
thanks searching i want to watch her fry for paul and shannon... if it were up to her shannon would still be in that box
i saw all your links in the paul thread i added snippets under them... this one is going to be tough but i want justice for paul and his mother
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: November 05, 2009, 09:04:58 PM »

(snipped from above link)
Peel ordered that neither person have contact with the child or each other, should they make bond. Prosecutors asked for a higher bond for Baker due to a prior arrest for aggravated battery in connection with her missing stepson, who has not been found since he went missing in 1987.

was susan possibly teaching her how to get rid of a child? was susan her mentor
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: November 05, 2009, 09:10:54 PM »

Just heard (thanks Trimm!) that Shannon Lee had been found alive!

I went and made this from a photo of her at the news conference today to celebrate!

Bless her heart.

aaaaw
cutest little munchkin face ever!!!!!!!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #297 on: November 06, 2009, 12:29:56 AM »

I am thrilled and shocked of the news of little Shannon being found. May you find a life with people who love you and only have your best interest at heart, dear sweet Shannon! an angelic monkey

I am disgusted that these two demented POS will probably get off with a slap to the wrist and continue to live their disgusting lives amongst children. 

I do not think the pictures of these fine citizens has been posted:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/21527903/detail.html#

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: November 06, 2009, 12:34:25 AM »

This is a Beautiful Picture with a Beautiful Ending.

Not many children that go missing wind up being found and alive after days of

searching.. God Bless this child..

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #299 on: November 06, 2009, 03:19:37 AM »

This is a Beautiful Picture with a Beautiful Ending.

Not many children that go missing wind up being found and alive after days of

searching.. God Bless this child..

What a sweet picture! May she have a life full of restfull nights to come. I can not imagine what her little life has been like.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.