April 25, 2024, 02:59:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: CHRISTMAS 2009; YOURS DECORATED!  (Read 59074 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #100 on: November 14, 2009, 03:45:34 AM »

CBB I changed my Avatar from my Normal Monkey with ME Tongue out ~ just cuz I was looking too much like Halloween ... and am HOPING  an angelic monkey that You would be so Kind to make my Avatar with me Monkey ( Tongue Out) Christ~missy ...  I am a kid at heart so anything you can do with that mixing up Christmas works for me.
BTW that Beautiful Face of Baby is my 3rd Cousin - Is he not to Die for  ..omg His Mommy took that photo. Photo was taken last year.
Hugs Deenie

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #101 on: November 14, 2009, 04:51:47 AM »

CBB I changed my Avatar from my Normal Monkey with ME Tongue out ~ just cuz I was looking too much like Halloween ... and am HOPING  an angelic monkey that You would be so Kind to make my Avatar with me Monkey ( Tongue Out) Christ~missy ...  I am a kid at heart so anything you can do with that mixing up Christmas works for me.
BTW that Beautiful Face of Baby is my 3rd Cousin - Is he not to Die for  ..omg His Mommy took that photo. Photo was taken last year.
Hugs Deenie

OMG!! What an adorable Child!!!     

Sure, Miss Deenie!! I'll get you fixed right up!   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2009, 05:12:15 AM »

Hugs Deenie

Thank U CBB

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #103 on: November 14, 2009, 02:02:28 PM »

Hugs Deenie

Thank U CBB

Here you go, Deenie!! I think your little monkey has found a home for Christmas!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/Deenie3.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #104 on: November 15, 2009, 08:59:32 PM »

Wyks? Here's your Christmas duds!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/wyks4.gif
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 01:33:42 AM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2009, 04:09:39 AM »

San? Here's your Christmas avi whenever you're ready to get dressed! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/san.gif
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 04:28:34 AM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2009, 10:59:01 PM »

THERE'S A LIST OF AVATARS I'VE MADE ON PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD. I ADD TO IT DAILY, SO CHECK IT OFTEN! IF YOURS ISN'T THERE, I'D LOVE TO MAKE ONE FOR YOU! JUST LEAVE ME A POST, AND I'LL FIX YOU UP!!   

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2009, 01:12:04 PM »

CBB, can I have a brand new avi?

I found this and think it is just so beautiful - could you maybe add a small Xmas wreath to the bottom right hand corner?

thank you, sweetie 

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2009, 01:15:07 PM »

Wow!  I found Christmas!!!

Great work, CBB!

I think you should put mistletoe over Fanny's butt!   

Monkey Devil!

Love it, hahahahaha!!!!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2009, 06:41:07 PM »

I found this and think it is just so beautiful - could you maybe add a small Xmas wreath to the bottom right hand corner?

thank you, sweetie 

Oh! I love it!! I'll get you fixed up before the night's over, Jill and I love the pic you found!! 
KarenK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2009, 08:00:08 PM »

Hi CB. I've just been told that I have no clothes!!!!!I am a new monkey and need an Avatar!!! How do I get one?  Or can I make one of my own?  Really would be fun.  Thank you. Karen
crazybabyborg
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2009, 11:17:51 PM »

Hi CB. I've just been told that I have no clothes!!!!!I am a new monkey and need an Avatar!!! How do I get one?  Or can I make one of my own?  Really would be fun.  Thank you. Karen

Hi KarenK!! WELCOME TO SCARED MONKEYS!!!    I'm so glad you're here!!

I see you have found an avatar to wear and it's such a cute one too!    If you'd like, I can decorate it for Christmas? 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2009, 01:24:33 AM »

thank you, sweetie 

Jill? Would this be alright for Christmas? I added a couple of Santa hats to your cute critters, but I'll take them off if you prefer! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/Jill3.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2009, 01:32:30 AM »

Karen? I try to keep a list of avatars for new monkeys to choose from here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.0

I like the one you have, but thought I should answer your question!    Actually, I'm glad you asked it! I need to bump it up so new posters can find it!   

Anyway, I'd be happy to decorate you for the upcoming Christmas Holiday. I put up a thread for each Holiday here in the Monkey Lounge, and am pleased to decorate poster's avatars.  Hope that helps you understand a few of the "ropes" around SM. Again, WELCOME and if I can help you with anything, just leave me a post in my avatar threads, because I check them often!! 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2009, 03:55:30 PM »

Hi CBB,

When you get a minute, would you mind doing one for me?  I'm over my reindeer with the red nose obsession - gee, I wonder why that is? 

Anything your wonderfully creative mind can come up with would be wonderful?

Thank you!!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2009, 09:28:55 PM »

Hi CBB,

When you get a minute, would you mind doing one for me?  I'm over my reindeer with the red nose obsession - gee, I wonder why that is? 

Anything your wonderfully creative mind can come up with would be wonderful?

Thank you!!!!

Hi Jen!    Great to see you! How's this for your Christmas avi?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/Jen2.gif
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 10:00:16 PM by CBB » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2009, 01:27:01 AM »

I took a peak again at Fanny's Christmas Avi and think her butt should be a snow globe with another goose in it or one of those blinky lights that turns off and on.  Just some thoughts 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2009, 01:28:23 AM »

OMG or her butt could turn into a skating rink with little elves playing pond hockey on it         
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2009, 01:35:32 AM »

OMG or her butt could turn into a skating rink with little elves playing pond hockey on it         

OMG Northern Rose I can see it now.

Hi CBB 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: November 19, 2009, 01:43:15 AM »

OMG Northern Rose I can see it now.

Hi CBB 

Yup, little nets on both cheeks and the centre line is already there!  Maybe a squirrel could drop the puck in a refs uniform?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.