April 26, 2024, 06:35:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: CHRISTMAS 2009; YOURS DECORATED!  (Read 59090 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2009, 01:51:19 AM »

OMG or her butt could turn into a skating rink with little elves playing pond hockey on it         

OMG Northern Rose I can see it now.

Hi CBB 

Yup, little nets on both cheeks and the centre line is already there!  Maybe a squirrel could drop the puck in a refs uniform?

With that picture dancing around in my head I am going to call it a night. Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2009, 08:12:47 AM »

CBB, can I have a brand new avi?

I found this and think it is just so beautiful - could you maybe add a small Xmas wreath to the bottom right hand corner?

thank you, sweetie 

Jill? Would this be alright for Christmas? I added a couple of Santa hats to your cute critters, but I'll take them off if you prefer! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/Jill3.gif

CBB, it's beautiful - I love it!  thanks Smile

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2009, 09:49:34 AM »

Hi CBB,

When you get a minute, would you mind doing one for me?  I'm over my reindeer with the red nose obsession - gee, I wonder why that is? 

Anything your wonderfully creative mind can come up with would be wonderful?

Thank you!!!!

Hi Jen!    Great to see you! How's this for your Christmas avi?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/Jen2.gif

That is simply wondermous!  Thank you CBB! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2009, 10:55:19 AM »

Northern Rose and Green Eyes? Can I use you two as hockey puks on Fanny's Butt?     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2009, 02:39:29 PM »

TXMOM? I think your little guys are ready for Christmas now!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/TEXASMOM1.gif
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2009, 04:09:27 PM »

I SEE YOU ARE ALL PLOTTING AND PLANNING ON MY BIG BUTT FOR MY CHRISTMAS AVI. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: November 19, 2009, 06:15:28 PM »

I took a peak again at Fanny's Christmas Avi and think her butt should be a snow globe with another goose in it or one of those blinky lights that turns off and on.  Just some thoughts 

Don't forget a great big Christmas wreath with blinking light around my butt!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2009, 06:21:19 PM »

I took a peak again at Fanny's Christmas Avi and think her butt should be a snow globe with another goose in it or one of those blinky lights that turns off and on.  Just some thoughts 

But I want to be understated, as I usually am...

Elves playing hockey would be wonderful!! With lots of sparkles, and moving things. Maybe some long eyelashes to flutter in an oh-so-coy way. And Red roper boots, something I always wanted. And lots of snow falling in the background. But you know how classy I always am, so make sure it is all in good taste. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2009, 08:06:11 PM »

THERE'S A LIST OF AVATARS I'VE MADE ON PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD. I ADD TO IT DAILY, SO CHECK IT OFTEN! IF YOURS ISN'T THERE, I'D LOVE TO MAKE ONE FOR YOU! JUST LEAVE ME A POST, AND I'LL FIX YOU UP!!   

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2009, 10:36:31 PM »

But I want to be understated, as I usually am...

Elves playing hockey would be wonderful!! With lots of sparkles, and moving things. Maybe some long eyelashes to flutter in an oh-so-coy way. And Red roper boots, something I always wanted. And lots of snow falling in the background. But you know how classy I always am, so make sure it is all in good taste. 

I'll get right on it! No of course it will be in good taste! You wouldn't want to be the "BUTT" of jokes...   Rolling Eyes

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: November 20, 2009, 12:08:06 AM »

Northern Rose and Green Eyes? Can I use you two as hockey puks on Fanny's Butt?     

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: November 20, 2009, 01:15:14 AM »

Elves playing hockey on Fanny's butt may be a bit over the top.  How about a big rig driving around her butt with a blinky Christmas tree on the roof of the cab.  On the back of the cab have Rudolf with his nose being the tail lights?               
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2009, 01:22:58 AM »

CBB no worries, I will not be needing to redress until after thankgiving. I love my little pilgram monkey so she is staying around for a few more weeks. I just wanted to make sure you knew I would be back a knocking on your door!

Love the ones so far you have done. You are so talented!

I'm looking, Tracy! If you run across a picture of what you have in mind, let me know!    I think I'm going to have to sew the dress, buy the tights and shoes and kidnap a little girl to wear it so I can take a picture!    I can make it from just the dress, and I have that, but I'm still looking for the whole package. You'll have it, I'm just still looking! Don't worry, Tracy!! You'll be ready by Thanksgiving!   

Oh CBB no reason to commit a felony, lol, Lets say you find a black dress or a plaid dress, no problem. No tights and white shoes? No problem at all. I will love what ever you come up with because I appreciate you so much, you are an angel.  an angelic monkey

Tracy? I played with backgrounds and it's no problem to change it again, but how's the outfit?

The dress is perfect! So cute and I love the bow the tights and the shoes!. Do you think we can have her doing something though? The only problem is I can't think of anything, lol. Can you sit her on Santa's lap or hmmm something, lol? No problem if not or if you don't want to change anything. I love her and thank you so much for your time. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2009, 02:22:51 AM »

Elves playing hockey on Fanny's butt may be a bit over the top.  How about a big rig driving around her butt with a blinky Christmas tree on the roof of the cab.  On the back of the cab have Rudolf with his nose being the tail lights?               

You stay up at night thinking about this, don't you?   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2009, 11:44:35 AM »

Creative moments come at the weirdest time.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #135 on: November 20, 2009, 12:40:30 PM »

CBB no worries, I will not be needing to redress until after thankgiving. I love my little pilgram monkey so she is staying around for a few more weeks. I just wanted to make sure you knew I would be back a knocking on your door!

I'm looking, Tracy! If you run across a picture of what you have in mind, let me know!    I think I'm going to have to sew the dress, buy the tights and shoes and kidnap a little girl to wear it so I can take a picture!    I can make it from just the dress, and I have that, but I'm still looking for the whole package. You'll have it, I'm just still looking! Don't worry, Tracy!! You'll be ready by Thanksgiving!   

Oh CBB no reason to commit a felony, lol, Lets say you find a black dress or a plaid dress, no problem. No tights and white shoes? No problem at all. I will love what ever you come up with because I appreciate you so much, you are an angel.  an angelic monkey

Tracy? I played with backgrounds and it's no problem to change it again, but how's the outfit?

The dress is perfect! So cute and I love the bow the tights and the shoes!. Do you think we can have her doing something though? The only problem is I can't think of anything, lol. Can you sit her on Santa's lap or hmmm something, lol? No problem if not or if you don't want to change anything. I love her and thank you so much for your time. 

Tracy? Santa didn't work out very well. He's such a fat fella and needs to be a good bit bigger than your little girl, that she ended up pretty small in relation to him. I did give her an ornament to watch and a puppy pawing at her, though. Would this be better?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/Tracygirl21.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #136 on: November 20, 2009, 12:41:25 PM »

And make there way to my "to do" list!   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: November 20, 2009, 12:54:41 PM »

Tracy? Santa didn't work out very well. He's such a fat fella and needs to be a good bit bigger than your little girl, that she ended up pretty small in relation to him. I did give her an ornament to watch and a puppy pawing at her, though. Would this be better?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/Tracygirl21.gif

I love her, she is perfect!  Thank you very much. I will change it next Friday! You are the best!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: November 20, 2009, 03:07:54 PM »

And make there way to my "to do" list!   

Fanny will be so pleased!         
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: November 20, 2009, 05:04:11 PM »

Thanks for the Christmas av.  I sort of guessed that is what was coming.  I love it....

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.