April 19, 2024, 06:31:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: CHRISTMAS 2009; YOURS DECORATED!  (Read 59023 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: November 20, 2009, 06:08:29 PM »

Elves playing hockey on Fanny's butt may be a bit over the top.  How about a big rig driving around her butt with a blinky Christmas tree on the roof of the cab.  On the back of the cab have Rudolf with his nose being the tail lights?               

You stay up at night thinking about this, don't you?   
Creative moments come at the weirdest time.   

And make there way to my "to do" list!   

Fanny will be so pleased!         

Oh, and don't forget the sparkling red dangly earrings. 

I guess a sleigh would be out of the question......

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #141 on: November 21, 2009, 12:00:52 AM »

Hi CBB,  I came back as I've been thinking ~ I'm a monkey too!  I have changed my mind and need to be a monkey for Christmas, maybe with bells.  LOL

Whatever inspires you.  To think of being a moose when I'm proud to be a monkey, what was I thinking     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #142 on: November 21, 2009, 12:49:58 AM »

Elves playing hockey on Fanny's butt may be a bit over the top.  How about a big rig driving around her butt with a blinky Christmas tree on the roof of the cab.  On the back of the cab have Rudolf with his nose being the tail lights?               

You know, if I put everything in your Christmas avi that has been mentioned, it's going to look like this:     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #143 on: November 21, 2009, 12:51:28 AM »

Hi CBB,  I came back as I've been thinking ~ I'm a monkey too!  I have changed my mind and need to be a monkey for Christmas, maybe with bells.  LOL

Whatever inspires you.  To think of being a moose when I'm proud to be a monkey, what was I thinking     

One inspirational Monkey coming up, Scandi!  (Could I hire you to mediate Fanny and Northern Rose for me?)   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #144 on: November 21, 2009, 03:01:05 AM »

OK. Fanny and Northern Rose ( the Christmas Butt Committee )............ you have a blinking light wreath around your Butt, mistletoe hanging from your tail and over your butt, a lighted blinking Christmas tree, window bells, a Santa Hat and a swinging ornament. Anymore and Christmas is going to look like it threw up on you!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/FannyMae3.gif
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 10:50:29 AM by CBB » Logged
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #145 on: November 21, 2009, 06:58:51 AM »

OK. Fanny and Northern Rose ( the Christmas Butt Committee )............ you have a blinking light wreath around your Butt, mistletoe hanging from your tail and over your butt, a lighted blinking Christmas tree, window bells, a Santa Hat and a swinging ornament. Anymore and Christmas is going to look like it threw up on you!   

You gotta love it as it's sure is full of Christmas spirit   
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 10:51:14 AM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #146 on: November 21, 2009, 10:58:49 AM »

Scandi? I'm almost done with yours! I'm sorry for the delay! I got waylaid by the Christmas Butt committee.....   Rolling Eyes
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: November 21, 2009, 11:25:15 AM »

Fanny's butt (I mean fanny) looks like two cherries. All that is missing is the stems! 
Fanny watch behind you, another monkey might try to bite your butt.     Monkey Devil!

Ok, sorry, leaving this thread now.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: November 21, 2009, 11:52:28 AM »

I love it! It is understated and classy just like I like it!!!!!! I will wait till right after Christmas to post it, as that is when I get in the swing for the holiday. Thank you so much!   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: November 21, 2009, 11:54:59 AM »

Fanny's butt (I mean fanny) looks like two cherries. All that is missing is the stems! 
Fanny watch behind you, another monkey might try to bite your butt.     Monkey Devil!

Ok, sorry, leaving this thread now.

That's why I'm always looking over my shoulder!!!   

Besides, I've already had my butt bit a time or two, and smacked too! 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: November 21, 2009, 11:55:08 AM »

Yeehaw!!!!!   

Her butt looks like a ornament that can be hung on a tree!         I guess the elves skating are out?   

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: November 21, 2009, 12:42:30 PM »

Hi CBB            How you doin

<----------------How you like this avatar ?  Does it look too much like Blonde's?   

I found another one I like too, but it says I'm a Harley Babe at the top, would want to erase that ... and the girl has on black shorts and a garter    She'd need some long pants tucked into her knee high boots. 

You need another member on the Fannybutt committee?  I be happy to help.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #152 on: November 21, 2009, 02:05:56 PM »

Scandi, Here you go! Your Monkey is all ready for Christmas now!! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/scandi6.gif
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 11:23:48 PM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #153 on: November 21, 2009, 02:38:25 PM »

Hi CBB            How you doin

<----------------How you like this avatar ?  Does it look too much like Blonde's?   

I found another one I like too, but it says I'm a Harley Babe at the top, would want to erase that ... and the girl has on black shorts and a garter    She'd need some long pants tucked into her knee high boots. 

You need another member on the Fannybutt committee?  I be happy to help.   

Oh, Bud's!! I LOVE IT!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!! Can I decorate it for Christmas??   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #154 on: November 21, 2009, 03:17:19 PM »

Fanny, Northern Rose, and Bud's, ( newest member of the butt committee ) and Quiet Monkey (it's always the quiet ones  Rolling Eyes) ......... Scandi? I'm just trusting that you've held on to your sanity, but my understanding there's a membership drive going on     ANYWAY, in the event that Fanny's butt is too "subtle" (  ), I suppose it could blink......... I mean, it's not like it would make it less "tasteful" or anything.    Just wouldn't be Christmas without a blinking butt, right?   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/FannyMae31.gif
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: November 21, 2009, 03:51:55 PM »

Regarding Fannys avi, it is the understaded elegance that appeals to me the most. Unless you look real closely you would never know it was x-mas time! 

To darn funny everyone, good choices!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: November 21, 2009, 03:55:58 PM »

Fanny, Northern Rose, and Bud's, ( newest member of the butt committee ) and Quiet Monkey (it's always the quiet ones  Rolling Eyes) ......... Scandi? I'm just trusting that you've held on to your sanity, but my understanding there's a membership drive going on     ANYWAY, in the event that Fanny's butt is too "subtle" (  ), I suppose it could blink......... I mean, it's not like it would make it less "tasteful" or anything.    Just wouldn't be Christmas without a blinking butt, right?   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/FannyMae31.gif
Love it CBB!!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: November 21, 2009, 04:30:41 PM »

I know you really worked hard on my avi, but it looks like I won't need it after all. Thank you for putting so much time in with it.   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #158 on: November 21, 2009, 06:23:08 PM »

I know you really worked hard on my avi, but it looks like I won't need it after all. Thank you for putting so much time in with it.   

What's wrong, Fanny?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 06:26:18 PM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #159 on: November 21, 2009, 07:49:11 PM »

Fanny? You can e-mail me at:

meonlymine@hotmail.com

I hope to hear from you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.