April 18, 2024, 05:42:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: CHRISTMAS 2009; YOURS DECORATED!  (Read 59005 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2009, 09:30:22 PM »

Wow!  I found Christmas!!!

Great work, CBB!

I think you should put mistletoe over Fanny's butt!   

Monkey Devil!

Oh, crap, Bearly!!!     Hey! Are you the source of that saying about what a bear does in the woods?

Anyway, I digress...........   Fanny's going to see your post, you know. I'm going to be making her another avi based on it, too. Hide and watch!   

I think Fanny's butt would look ice as a snow globe or decorated as a snowman 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2009, 10:52:29 PM »

Oh, geez .................... Thanks a lot NR!    That's what I need! A Bearly and NR Tag Team!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2009, 11:01:00 PM »

THERE'S A LIST OF AVATARS I'VE MADE ON PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD. IF YOURS ISN'T THERE, I'D LOVE TO MAKE ONE FOR YOU! JUST LEAVE ME A POST, AND I'LL FIX YOU UP!!   

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2009, 11:57:00 PM »

CBB
Here is the one you made me last year

and here are a couple more I found. Take your pick and no hurry. I won't change until after Thanksgiving.

2 4 1
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2009, 02:55:59 AM »

Good morning, CBB--When you have time would you give Sophia and Noah their Christmas outfits?  Whatever you do will be wonderful, I know, and I would appreciated your just going ahead and changing the Halloween one.  I know you must get tired of my not being able to do it, but I do appreciate it.  thanks.

I'll be happy to, and it's no problem changing avis for you, babybear, honest! I'll get you one made up and ask Klaas to put it in for you. She doesn't mind. Apparently it doesn't take but a minute!   

Would this be a Northern Minute or a Southern Minute?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2009, 02:57:39 AM »

Good morning, CBB--When you have time would you give Sophia and Noah their Christmas outfits?  Whatever you do will be wonderful, I know, and I would appreciated your just going ahead and changing the Halloween one.  I know you must get tired of my not being able to do it, but I do appreciate it.  thanks.

I'll be happy to, and it's no problem changing avis for you, babybear, honest! I'll get you one made up and ask Klaas to put it in for you. She doesn't mind. Apparently it doesn't take but a minute!   

Thank you, M'am.

My, don't you look cute!  It looks like the twins have grown another 1/4 inch this year.  What kind of food are you feeding them?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2009, 02:59:34 AM »

Cece? I believe you're ready for Santa whenever you want to get dressed! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/cece7.gif

Oh, CBB!  So sorry, I didn't see it on the list earlier.  It is just beautiful.  I have downloaded it & can't wait to put it up right after Thanksgiving!  Thank you for making me such a beautiful monkey!

Frosty, you need some Christmas snow!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2009, 03:01:15 AM »

Great work, CBB!

Monkey Devil!

Oh, crap, Bearly!!!     Hey! Are you the source of that saying about what a bear does in the woods?

Anyway, I digress...........   Fanny's going to see your post, you know. I'm going to be making her another avi based on it, too. Hide and watch!   

Good idea, Northern Rose!  I know just where his snow balls should go!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2009, 03:03:32 AM »

Oh, geez .................... Thanks a lot NR!    That's what I need! A Bearly and NR Tag Team!!   

Great idea, CBB!  When do we start?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2009, 03:06:18 AM »

CBB

and here are a couple more I found. Take your pick and no hurry. I won't change until after Thanksgiving.

I pick door number 3. 

If Garfield isn't doing anything with those lit bells in number one, they would look great on Fanny's fanny!

I believe in miracles!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2009, 09:35:34 AM »

CBB

The garfields are soooooooo cute!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2009, 09:38:28 AM »

Good morning, CBB!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2009, 09:50:40 AM »

Frosty, you need some Christmas snow!

LOL!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2009, 11:43:52 AM »

Great work, CBB!

Monkey Devil!

Hi there, CBB I would love to see what you could come up with for a holiday avi. I really, really like the background on Babybear's! Brandi had been doing mine, but I'd love to see what you can do, peeze...perty peeze! Thank you! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2009, 12:51:10 PM »

No hurry...but add me to the list please

Yes Ma'am!    Sunny, your little guys just look so happy all the time that I thought "Joy" would be just the thing! Is this alright for Christmas?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/sunnytx2.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2009, 12:58:17 PM »

Great work, CBB!

Monkey Devil!

Hi there, CBB I would love to see what you could come up with for a holiday avi. I really, really like the background on Babybear's! Brandi had been doing mine, but I'd love to see what you can do, peeze...perty peeze! Thank you! 

Hi Gizzie! Sure! I'd love to!  You've got a fun one to work with. Do you have an undecorated pic? If not, I think I can lift it out of the decorations, but I thought I'd just ask first! Let me know and I'll get started either way, OK?
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2009, 01:14:06 PM »

Hi Gizzie! Sure! I'd love to!  You've got a fun one to work with. Do you have an undecorated pic? If not, I think I can lift it out of the decorations, but I thought I'd just ask first! Let me know and I'll get started either way, OK?

Oh goodie! Hmm, I don't know if there's an undecorated one or not. It may be somewhere in Brandi's, altho, I am not really sure. She put it together from 2 different pics, IIRC.  I don't really know  I'm sorry!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2009, 01:46:26 PM »

CBB

The garfields are soooooooo cute!

I like that one, cece!!    SuzieQ? What do you think of it? I'll add a background, but I love it!!  Thanks, cece!!   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2009, 03:52:06 PM »

CBB you know I will come to ya for my Xmas dress for "little monkey girl" after Thanksgiving. I have 3 boys (and two step daughters but I don't get to dress them for Xmas, snap!) I have always wished to dress up a little girl for a visit with Santa. I imagine her in  black Pattin leather shoes, white tights, a pretty red velvet  dress with white lace and a big red bow in her hair.
Xmas is my favorite time of the year and this avi will be the most special one for me. Thank you for doing these, you are great and talented! I can't wait to see what you come up with. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2009, 03:58:23 PM »

CBB you know I will come to ya for my Xmas dress for "little monkey girl" after Thanksgiving. I have 3 boys (and two step daughters but I don't get to dress them for Xmas, snap!) I have always wished to dress up a little girl for a visit with Santa. I imagine her in  black Pattin leather shoes, white tights, a pretty red velvet  dress with white lace and a big red bow in her hair.
Xmas is my favorite time of the year and this avi will be the most special one for me. Thank you for doing these, you are great and talented! I can't wait to see what you come up with. 

I can't wait to see what I come with either, Tacygirl!    Just kidding.....    We'll get you dressed for Christmas, and if I can, I'll try to stick to what you're visualizing!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.