March 28, 2024, 12:43:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: CHRISTMAS 2009; YOURS DECORATED!  (Read 58838 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: December 28, 2009, 09:07:14 PM »

Hi CBB!  I hope you are feeling better!

And I hope you enjoyed a warm & Joyous Christmas shared with Loving Family & Friends.

When you are feeling better, could you please dress my monkey for winter?  I just love my Christmas avi & hate to change it out.  But, guess I should move forward. 

I just noticed that ice skating monkey isn't wearing pants!   

That should cure hot flashes!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: December 28, 2009, 09:13:29 PM »

Hi CBB!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: December 29, 2009, 08:35:52 AM »

Hey, CBB! Glad to hear you are feeling better.  I am just, (barely,) over the flu, so I know how the recovery time can drag on.  If you have a moment, could you redress me for winter?  I have to tell you, every time you change my avi, I get everyone in my family to come look.  They are all so impressed with your skills, as I am.  Thanks so much!!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #343 on: December 29, 2009, 07:30:08 PM »

Hi CBB - I hope you are getting to feel better and that you had a wonderful Christmas.  It sure went by fast and after all the hustle and bustle it leaves one exhausted!  When you have time (and this is no rush at all) can you make me a winter Monkey?  I will post my monkey pics again.  I am going to use the avi I have right now as my New Year one.  Again, no rush I know it is a busy time for everyone so do it at your leisure.  See you soon. 

Thank you, Mission! Sure! I'll be glad to get you set for winter! Check back and thanks for reposting your monkeys!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #344 on: December 29, 2009, 07:32:12 PM »

Hi CBB!  I hope you are feeling better!

And I hope you enjoyed a warm & Joyous Christmas shared with Loving Family & Friends.

When you are feeling better, could you please dress my monkey for winter?  I just love my Christmas avi & hate to change it out.  But, guess I should move forward. 

Hiya, cece! I like your Christmas avi, too! I'll get you changed into winter in no time! I was actually just working on your Valentine's avi, so you're already cued up!      
crazybabyborg
« Reply #345 on: December 29, 2009, 07:33:31 PM »

Hey, CBB! Glad to hear you are feeling better.  I am just, (barely,) over the flu, so I know how the recovery time can drag on.  If you have a moment, could you redress me for winter?  I have to tell you, every time you change my avi, I get everyone in my family to come look.  They are all so impressed with your skills, as I am.  Thanks so much!!

Hi Monkalicious! Awww, tell your family to check in again soon, 'cause I'll get you dressed for winter right away!      
crazybabyborg
« Reply #346 on: December 29, 2009, 07:33:59 PM »

Hi Bearly!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #347 on: December 30, 2009, 04:16:24 AM »

Here you go, Mission! I think you've found a winter friend! Would this be alright until Valentine's Day?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/missiontoconvictwinter.gif

« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 04:22:18 AM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #348 on: December 30, 2009, 04:21:37 AM »

Cece? Since I was working on your Valentine's Day avi, I've included it here for whenever you're ready. Would this be alright for the winter one?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/cecewinte4.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/cece3.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #349 on: December 30, 2009, 04:23:35 AM »

Monkalicious? You need to crawl inside that igloo and keep warm!  Is this OK until Valentine's Day?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/monkilicious-winter.gif
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #350 on: December 30, 2009, 05:05:23 AM »

Hi CBB,

It's good to see you. How you feeling? Hope you get to feeling better. Miss you  Are you staying warm. Love what you've done for Monkalicious, cece and Missions avis.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: December 30, 2009, 06:11:13 AM »

Monkalicious? You need to crawl inside that igloo and keep warm!  Is this OK until Valentine's Day?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/monkilicious-winter.gif
Oh, so cute! And I absolutely love the scarf!  It was a Scarf-tastic Christmas at the Monkalicious Mansion this year.  I got three of them, so my avi is perfect!  Thanks so much.
How are you feeling?

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: December 30, 2009, 06:13:57 AM »

Hi CBB,

It's good to see you. How you feeling? Hope you get to feeling better. Miss you  Are you staying warm. Love what you've done for Monkalicious, cece and Missions avis.
Isn't CBB amazing?  I love your avatar as well, she's so pretty!   

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #353 on: December 30, 2009, 09:28:34 AM »

Here you go, Mission! I think you've found a winter friend! Would this be alright until Valentine's Day?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/missiontoconvictwinter.gif

Ohhhhhh CBB I truly love this - I adore nostalgic scenes this is wonderful!!!!!!!  Thank you so much, you are the best.  I hope you are on the mend and feeling better. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: December 30, 2009, 11:01:05 AM »

Good morning CBB!  I hope you are feeling better today & thank you so much for my beautiful winter & valentine avi!!!  Your talent always surpasses my expectations.  I hope you know how much it means to me (and I'm sure many others) for all your contributions to SM.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  And stay warm!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #355 on: December 30, 2009, 11:37:18 PM »

Hi CBB,

Hi Green Eyes!    I'm feeling better............ thanks for asking!  I hope you had a magical Christmas and that Santa was good to you!

I have your Valentine's Avi ready, whenever you want it. I'll start the Valentine's thread soon, but since I had it, I thought I'd leave it for you! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/green-eyes1.gif
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #356 on: December 31, 2009, 01:11:20 AM »

Hi CBB,

Hi Green Eyes!    I'm feeling better............ thanks for asking!  I hope you had a magical Christmas and that Santa was good to you!

I have your Valentine's Avi ready, whenever you want it. I'll start the Valentine's thread soon, but since I had it, I thought I'd leave it for you! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/green-eyes1.gif

Had a very nice Christmas.

Thank you for the Valentine avi. I love it. Thank you for all you do for us.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.