May 01, 2024, 12:38:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466693 times)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: November 26, 2009, 02:48:04 PM »

THat makes me very happy that she will have no leftovers and no family visiting. 

Me too!   

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: November 26, 2009, 03:02:43 PM »

I am so sure she will be daydreaming of the good ol! days when she had thanksgiving with all the trimmings!! and no doubt she will become angry and feel sorry for herself! after all she considers herself a victim!

while the Anthonys! lyons! and baez! are feasting  on feasting and enjoying the good life!! living the vita bella

she is feeling sorry for herself, in fact all her former friends and lovers are also enjoying  the vita bella! she So  craved for herself.

No more tony!! I am sure he has moved on !! no doubt he has a great resentment towards her! after not only finding out she was stepping out on him  but for killing her own flesh and blood and stealing from everyone. He had no idea what a dark evil person she was.

they will all cheer today to:

LA VITA BELLA

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: November 26, 2009, 03:04:23 PM »

I am so sure she will be daydreaming of the good ol! days when she had thanksgiving with all the trimmings!! and no doubt she will become angry and feel sorry for herself! after all she considers herself a victim!

while the Anthonys! lyons! and baez! are feasting  on feasting and enjoying the good life!! living the vita bella

she is feeling sorry for herself, in fact all her former friends and lovers are also enjoying  the vita bella! she So  craved for herself.

No more tony!! I am sure he has moved on !! no doubt he has a great resentment towards her! after not only finding out she was stepping out on him  but for killing her own flesh and blood and stealing from everyone. He had no idea what a dark evil person she was.

they will all cheer today to:

MAYBE baez can smuggle her in a crum or two!!

LA VITA BELLA

Loca
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: November 26, 2009, 03:26:45 PM »

Justice – Is It Now Just a Word?

According to Websters the word justice has its roots in the Latin word justitia. One of the definitions reads:

conformity to truth, fact, or reason

I rather like that definition, it is far different from how the word tends to be used in our modern society, yet maintains the core concepts. The more common definition is:

A: the maintenance or administration of what is just especially by the impartial adjustment of conflicting claims or the assignment of merited rewards or punishments b : judge c : the administration of law; especially : the establishment or determination of rights according to the rules of law or equity

For the past year my wife Jan and I have been covering the very ugly world of missing children. I am by no means a county music fan, but there is a Toby Keith lyric that keeps popping into my head. He did a duet with Willie Nelson, the opening line of the rephrase is:

Justice is the one thing you should always find

The search for Caylee Anthony shows justice in its worst light. Caylee will get no justice. She is just another statistic. While her mothers team of lawyers spend all of their time spinning the story, a little harmless girl is dead. She did not even have the dignity of being found whole. Poor Caylee was just a collection of bones, there is nothing that we can do to bring her back. And surely there is nothing that can bring justice. Casey Anthony may never ever have the opportunity to be the party girl again, but is this justice?

Everyone, except poor Caylee has benefited from her death. I am sickened by it. Baez and his seven dwarfs may be working pro bono, but boy they are getting some great free publicity. As are the ‘grieving’ grand parents. I have to admit that I get a queasy tummy whenever I hear about George and Cindy Anthony. In many ways I am glad that as a journalist I opted to not get too close to this case. The late Sean Kraus took the the other approach, cancer killed Sean, but I often wonder that if he had paid more attention to himself rather than this story. Could he have been with us today?

MORE...

http://www.bloggernews.net/123108
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: November 26, 2009, 03:30:50 PM »

Florida Jail food

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: November 26, 2009, 04:37:56 PM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MONKEYS!! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and are enjoying their family and football, and planning for shopping.  One of the things I am thankful for this year is Scared Monkeys.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: November 26, 2009, 04:38:53 PM »

Florida Jail food

Yuck!!  Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: November 26, 2009, 05:42:20 PM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MONKEYS!! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and are enjoying their family and football, and planning for shopping.  One of the things I am thankful for this year is Scared Monkeys.  an angelic monkey

Me too Fanny.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1048 on: November 26, 2009, 06:11:23 PM »

Florida Jail food

OMG, I would starve in jail. Guess that is why KC gets all those treats from the commissary.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: November 26, 2009, 06:20:43 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-14615-Spokane-Homicide-Examiner~y2009m11d25-Orlando-Florida--Baez-if-charged-will-likely-follow-trial
Orlando Florida Baez if charged will likely follow trial
November 25, 4:09 PMSpokane Homicide ExaminerDoyle Wheeler

Orlando Florida Baez if charged will likely follow trial.
If you missed part 1 click here  http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-14615-Spokane-Homicide-Examiner~y2009m11d25-Orlando-Florida-Is-Jose-Baez-suborning-perjury

Part 4.-Of a continuing investigation into allegations of serious criminal activity on the part of Casey Anthony's attorney!

A call was placed to an attorney in the State of Florida that would be knowledgeable regarding matters involving criminal charges of this nature as well as violations of ethical practices by a licensed attorney.

This individual is a law professor but asked not to be identified as he still practices law in Florida.

Once given the potential charges the source said: Now hypothetically if Mr. Baez were to be charged with a crime in connection to or with his practice of law in the State of Florida, his license could be placed in suspension pending the outcome of a trial. However, the charges would have to be very serious before this provision could or would be put into effect.
Question: Would either conspiracy to suborn perjury or conspiracy to intentionally cause false information to be entered into any court record, be sufficient to cause a suspension?

Answer: While, what you have described are very serious charges and are the kinds of things that might be investigated by a law enforcement agency. While a trial is going the decision to invoke a suspension would be totally up to an administrative law judge.

If he were to be charged criminally during a high profile trial it would likely result in a mistrial. I seriously doubt the law enforcement agency or the States attorney charged with prosecuting the case that is underway would want to deal with that. It’s more likely they would wait until the conclusion of a case to charge him.

See part 5. by clicking on this link  http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-14615-Spokane-Homicide-Examiner~y2009m11d25-Orlando-Florida-a-mistrial-likely-if-Baez-charged-after-a-jury-is-impaneled

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: November 26, 2009, 06:44:44 PM »

Hope all Monkeys have a wonderful thanksgiving....God Bless  an angelic monkey Love Miki 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: November 26, 2009, 06:47:58 PM »

Please say a prayer and light a candle for Caylee.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: November 26, 2009, 07:40:25 PM »

THat makes me very happy that she will have no leftovers and no family visiting. 

Me too!   

Me three!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: November 26, 2009, 07:51:30 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: November 26, 2009, 10:23:50 PM »

Florida Jail food

OMG, I would starve in jail. Guess that is why KC gets all those treats from the commissary.

she Certainly isn't living the "vita bella" huh! ??? yuk and I am sure thanksgiving meal was served to her on   beautiful jail house china!

she shudda never killed caylee !
caylee is better off!! knowing what we know about the crazy anthonys!! caylee is better off in heaven!!Jesus loves her!! I  cant imagine her being raised to caseys age by those fools ! bafoons!! who knows she may have been enabled to turn out like casey or worse!!! now cindys only chance of being a grama again!! is too have lee and mallory  give her that  grandchild. not being mean but  I would hate to see them   given that blessing!!  again I am not and I  repeat !! not trying to be mean but!! they betrayed  caylee time and time again!! everytime they deposited a check into their acct that was a result of caylees death!!! or popped up on TV  for money!!

life will never be the same for the anthonys
they know that no amount of money will replace caylee!!  someday all this drama will be over and the drama queen(CINDY) and her daughter casey!!! will  be forgotten !! no more 48 hrs  no more cruises !! someday the gravy train will end and its back to basics. they have to go on without caylee or casey!!  only thing they will have left is the other  laughing hyena that !!they gave birth two!! and the memories of  what life was once like. The One that came out smelling like a rose and living the vita bella is caylee marie THE REAL CMA!!

IN THE ARMS OF JESUS SAFE AND CHERISHED FOREVER..

Loca
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: November 26, 2009, 10:39:57 PM »

Florida Jail food

Hahahah..I would lose 50lbs and my cholesterol would go down! Hahahaha
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: November 27, 2009, 12:26:32 AM »

Good evening and Happy Thanksgiving to all!  Just playing catch up for a few and thought it very interesting that Andrea Lyons and Jose Baez have been working overtime to "share" how lonely, desolate, and grief-stricken poor Casey Anthony is in jail, with no visitors.  It's interesting that Andrea Lyons didn't have one ounce of pity for Caylee though, being duct-taped and dying, as evidenced by her angry and scornful remark when Linda Drane Burdick dared reference Caylee in the last October 2009 video.  Ms. Lyons could clearly be heard on the video tape http://www.wesh.com/video/21316367/index.html at 17:19-17:22 contemptuously saying, "Oh for G--d's sake.". Lyons' lack of compassion and even a shred of humanity toward Caylee tell me who and what own her heart.  It isn't Justice, Professional Ethics, or Personal Integrity.  Andrea Lyons cares only about herself, IMO.  She's in it to win it, scorched earth, take no prisoners.  The expression we see on her face when she makes her hateful remark is just that..hatred for the truth because Andrea Lyons is all about using deception (per her own words in her Seminar video about making up a theory, even when you know it can't be true).  What we're seeing there is actually her heart. "For out of the overflow [abundance] of the heart the mouth speaks.  The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him." (Matthew 12: 34-35)  She reminds me of another hardhearted, arrogant, sneering bully who thought they were a "giant" in their field too...his name was Goliath.  I'm not concerned about Andrea Lyons though because my God is a "giant"-slayer.  He knew exactly how to take care of Goliath and He can take handle Andrea Lyons too.  I hope Ms. Lyons meets Jesus on this side of Heaven, for her sake. 

Also interesting in this video tape, is that Casey Anthony appears bored and unconcerned until Baez and the State begin arguing their motions to allow Baez to transmit images of Caylee's remains via secure server/burned disc.  Suddenly, Casey's expression becomes a mixture of what appears to be anxiety/fear/worry/emotional upset until Linda Drane Burdick makes an appeal on Caylee's behalf against the transmission that is.  You can actually see Casey become angry and harden her heart because the discussion is no longer about what is necessary for her defense.  Her face and eyes become hard, she stiffens her body, and then purposefully turns to Andrea Lyons to discuss strategy (carefully hitting the microphone mute button first).  Video is such a wonderful tool!  It not only enables you to see micro-expressions, but allows you to pause and replay segments repeatedly to look for those telltale clues.  I am delighted at God.  He makes sure that when the Defense tries to derail this case, even in death, He brings the focus back to Caylee again and again.  How angry Casey must be that she did her best to get rid of Caylee, but even in death, she cannot escape Caylee.  I love God!

In the Oct. court hearing video http://www.wesh.com/video/21316367/index.html , it's also gets interesting when Judge strickland asks "Who's court is this?  I've never seen so much hand cream in all my life.".  Amid laughter in the courtroom, notice from :37-:44, Casey is laughing and does the same hand-with-middle-finger-extended movement to her eye as she did when she was "crying" in the video where she studiously and primly dressed in a white shirt and the dark grey pinstripe pants (Baez was expounding on her innocence and suffering as a grieving young mother) and in subsequent court videos.  My, my, my...what do we have here?

All My Own Opinion...I own it.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: November 27, 2009, 12:29:07 AM »

Well, it's been a long day and it's time to run.  Hope you all have a great evening/morning and take good care.

Forecast for the Day:
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: November 27, 2009, 12:36:06 AM »

Good evening and Happy Thanksgiving to all!  Just playing catch up for a few and thought it very interesting that Andrea Lyons and Jose Baez have been working overtime to "share" how lonely, desolate, and grief-stricken poor Casey Anthony is in jail, with no visitors.  It's interesting that Andrea Lyons didn't have one ounce of pity for Caylee though, being duct-taped and dying, as evidenced by her angry and scornful remark when Linda Drane Burdick dared reference Caylee in the last October 2009 video.  Ms. Lyons could clearly be heard on the video tape http://www.wesh.com/video/21316367/index.html at 17:19-17:22 contemptuously saying, "Oh for G--d's sake.". Lyons' lack of compassion and even a shred of humanity toward Caylee tell me who and what own her heart.  It isn't Justice, Professional Ethics, or Personal Integrity.  Andrea Lyons cares only about herself, IMO.  She's in it to win it, scorched earth, take no prisoners.  The expression we see on her face when she makes her hateful remark is just that..hatred for the truth because Andrea Lyons is all about using deception (per her own words in her Seminar video about making up a theory, even when you know it can't be true).  What we're seeing there is actually her heart. "For out of the overflow [abundance] of the heart the mouth speaks.  The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him." (Matthew 12: 34-35)  She reminds me of another hardhearted, arrogant, sneering bully who thought they were a "giant" in their field too...his name was Goliath.  I'm not concerned about Andrea Lyons though because my God is a "giant"-slayer.  He knew exactly how to take care of Goliath and He can take handle Andrea Lyons too.  I hope Ms. Lyons meets Jesus on this side of Heaven, for her sake. 

Also interesting in this video tape, is that Casey Anthony appears bored and unconcerned until Baez and the State begin arguing their motions to allow Baez to transmit images of Caylee's remains via secure server/burned disc.  Suddenly, Casey's expression becomes a mixture of what appears to be anxiety/fear/worry/emotional upset until Linda Drane Burdick makes an appeal on Caylee's behalf against the transmission that is.  You can actually see Casey become angry and harden her heart because the discussion is no longer about what is necessary for her defense.  Her face and eyes become hard, she stiffens her body, and then purposefully turns to Andrea Lyons to discuss strategy (carefully hitting the microphone mute button first).  Video is such a wonderful tool!  It not only enables you to see micro-expressions, but allows you to pause and replay segments repeatedly to look for those telltale clues.  I am delighted at God.  He makes sure that when the Defense tries to derail this case, even in death, He brings the focus back to Caylee again and again.  How angry Casey must be that she did her best to get rid of Caylee, but even in death, she cannot escape Caylee.  I love God!

In the Oct. court hearing video http://www.wesh.com/video/21316367/index.html , it's also gets interesting when Judge strickland asks "Who's court is this?  I've never seen so much hand cream in all my life.".  Amid laughter in the courtroom, notice from :37-:44, Casey is laughing and does the same hand-with-middle-finger-extended movement to her eye as she did when she was "crying" in the video where she studiously and primly dressed in a white shirt and the dark grey pinstripe pants (Baez was expounding on her innocence and suffering as a grieving young mother) and in subsequent court videos.  My, my, my...what do we have here?

All My Own Opinion...I own it.
Ispy
so eloguently put. I agree with you and thank you for putting it so clearly for us to understand.  Evil is as evil does with casey and andrea. I believe god will prevail  over evil.
we serve a big god that hates ugly.

Loca
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: November 27, 2009, 02:18:20 AM »

Thanks, loca!  Still thinking about Andrea Lyons here.  Thinking back also to a time in my life when I thrived on debate.  Did I mention I used to be very competitive?    I would research and analyze, study my opponent's weaknesses, and delight (or more accurately, gloat) in destroying their case.  Not too proud of it now, either.  It took me awhile to learn.  Yes, you win the "game", but in the end, you actually lose.  You lose your integrity, as competitiveness and winning become your gods.  Competitiveness unchecked, becomes just another form of addiction, with destructive results.  That's why highly competitive people often commit suicide when they perceive they've lost their edge.  Their self-esteem is built on their ability to win.  Watching Andrea Lyons' hateful comment tonight, I actually felt sorry for her.  Hold the bananas a sec and hear me out, please.  Although she's likely to never admit it (even to herself), how awful it must be to be so insecure that you feel the need to tear others down to make yourself feel good...how inadequate she must really feel.  How sad that she by being so extremely competitive in her limited world, she's missing out on the chance to meet incredible people all around her, year after passing year.  Truthfully, years later, I still find myself having to consciously choose against competitiveness at times, the need to win the argument/debate at all costs.  I'm not against competition done respectfully and with integrity.  In the end, the scorched earth policy will only scorch you.  The more people you alienate, the more alienated you become.

Now, let the bananas fly where they may...I'm ducking out anyway.   

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.