April 30, 2024, 10:11:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466650 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1100 on: November 27, 2009, 08:11:31 PM »

Remember Mr. Sheaffer's quoting that old Defense lawyer adage:

"When you don't have the law on your side, argue the facts;  When you don't have the facts on your side, argue the law;  When you have neither, attack the Prosecutor;  Failing that, pray for a miracle!"

The 25 November motion-filing spree is their arguing the law.    They're desperate.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1101 on: November 27, 2009, 08:38:27 PM »

an angelic monkey Craftycathie, thanks for the pics. You are a much better person than I am. I would have gone straight up to the door and asked Cindy how it feels to be such a big fat liar, then I would laugh in Lee's face because he can't bend poster board. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1102 on: November 27, 2009, 08:55:07 PM »

Bugs don't lie...... Wink This is not regarding Caylee, but it is interesting.

A forensic study of human death through the life of insects

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-and-world/la-na-bugman28-2009nov28,0,700401,full.story

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1103 on: November 27, 2009, 08:56:08 PM »

Oh.....by the way...... HI! 

Lmfaoooooooooooo Klaas is at it again!! LOL!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1104 on: November 27, 2009, 09:03:47 PM »

CraftyCathy, thank you for posing your pictures and your synopsis of the close proximity of all of those locations. It gives me a better understanding of the area.

I guess Lyon, a guest in our state of Florida, is trying to change all of our laws for us. Well, I've got news for her, it ain't gonna happen. If she doesn't like our laws.....go home!!

This case has what the defense team deems as many coincidental events. Here is another one I found posted on another forum. Is it a coincident that this case has sooooo many coincidents?   I think not....some, a few, but no way everything is a coincident.

Ok, here's probably another coincidence.

Some of Ginette Lucas's relatives were born and raised in Niles, OH.  Her former name is Matacia - and I was just reviewing their family history (online) and there are relatives of hers from the same area as where George and Cindy used to live.

Like I said, probably all just a coincidence.....but I am wondering about this connection with Ginette Lucas.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: November 27, 2009, 09:24:54 PM »

10 More Motions Filed By Casey’s Defense

ORLANDO -- Just before court closed for the Thanksgiving holiday, Casey Anthony’s lawyers filed 10 new motions.

The motions involve constitutional issues Casey's defense team thinks will have an impact on her trial.

The defense filed papers questioning the constitutionality of Florida's death penalty.

They also want certain jury instructions deemed unconstitutional.

Anthony's next court appearance is set for Dec. 11 for a pre-trial conference in her check fraud case.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/27/10_more_motions_filed_by_caseys_defense.html
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: November 27, 2009, 09:27:55 PM »

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/decisions/pre2004/ops/sc95855.pdf

Petitioner......J.A.B.=Jose Angel Baez

speak about prior bad acts......

I thought this part summed it up nicely..."these events show a total lack of respect for the
rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system"...

Doesn't look as though he has changed much in the past 9 and a half years! I wonder if Bozo's "prior bad acts" can be brought up, if anything to show what lengths he will go to to lie and deceive, for himself, or for his client? He should be fair game too!
I have baezs email but if I was to send this copy to him to show him that we are aware it would get me in deep poop probably so never mind.

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1107 on: November 27, 2009, 09:38:52 PM »

10 More Motions Filed By Casey’s Defense

ORLANDO -- Just before court closed for the Thanksgiving holiday, Casey Anthony’s lawyers filed 10 new motions.

The motions involve constitutional issues Casey's defense team thinks will have an impact on her trial.

The defense filed papers questioning the constitutionality of Florida's death penalty.

They also want certain jury instructions deemed unconstitutional.

Anthony's next court appearance is set for Dec. 11 for a pre-trial conference in her check fraud case.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/27/10_more_motions_filed_by_caseys_defense.html

They also want certain jury instructions deemed unconstitutional.   Now these two motions are interesting to me, I can't wait to see what happens with this.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: November 27, 2009, 10:07:02 PM »

thanks craficathi
It was nice of you to post the picrures. there is nothing normal about the anthonys!  wonder why lee is parked on the grass what happened? thought george was picky about the grass? oh well new hobby counting money.

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: November 27, 2009, 10:36:33 PM »

Lyon, in her lecture, said that she wins about one motion per decade.....I hope she wasn't planning on increasing that awful record with Bozo added to her madness.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: November 27, 2009, 10:41:18 PM »

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/decisions/pre2004/ops/sc95855.pdf

Petitioner......J.A.B.=Jose Angel Baez

speak about prior bad acts......
SEEME, thank you for finding this and posting it. It is evident that Bozo still is the same old  Bozo.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: November 27, 2009, 10:44:42 PM »

CraftyCathy, thank you for posing your pictures and your synopsis of the close proximity of all of those locations. It gives me a better understanding of the area.

I guess Lyon, a guest in our state of Florida, is trying to change all of our laws for us. Well, I've got news for her, it ain't gonna happen. If she doesn't like our laws.....go home!!

This case has what the defense team deems as many coincidental events. Here is another one I found posted on another forum. Is it a coincident that this case has sooooo many coincidents?   I think not....some, a few, but no way everything is a coincident.

Some of Ginette Lucas's relatives were born and raised in Niles, OH.  Her former name is Matacia - and I was just reviewing their family history (online) and there are relatives of hers from the same area as where George and Cindy used to live.

Like I said, probably all just a coincidence.....but I am wondering about this connection with Ginette Lucas.

The same Ginette Lucas who was supposedly on the phone with Dom Casey on Suburban Drive in November? That is too interesting..

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: November 27, 2009, 10:50:38 PM »

The same Ginette Lucas who was supposedly on the phone with Dom Casey on Suburban Drive in November? That is too interesting..

Yes it is.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: November 27, 2009, 10:52:26 PM »

Yep.....remember when she was on Nancy Grace....she started explaining the dowsing method and NG cut her off....but she went on to tell how she had a dream of where Caylee was located, then relayed the info to Dom Casey. See this video (I'm having difficulty finding the NG transcript to this)
http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2009/01/13/psychic-says-that-she-was-on-the-phone-with-dominic-casey-while-he-was-searching-at-the-remains-site/

Now check out this blog where she says "we frequently use this dowsing tool to locate children “like Caylee Anthony”....."

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: November 27, 2009, 10:55:48 PM »

Geesh....it would help to have the link for you all to read the info. 

http://www.omninerd.com/comments/25922

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: November 27, 2009, 10:56:16 PM »

Yep.....remember when she was on Nancy Grace....she started explaining the dowsing method and NG cut her off....but she went on to tell how she had a dream of where Caylee was located, then relayed the info to Dom Casey. See this video (I'm having difficulty finding the NG transcript to this)
http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2009/01/13/psychic-says-that-she-was-on-the-phone-with-dominic-casey-while-he-was-searching-at-the-remains-site/

Now check out this blog where she says "we frequently use this dowsing tool to locate children “like Caylee Anthony”....."

Yes, I remember this well. I wonder if that is what Dom Casey said he was doing with the metal rod. Dowsing, that is. I am being sarcastic. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: November 27, 2009, 10:56:25 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d27-Casey-Anthony-case-Read-defense-motion-to-obtain-Texas-EquuSearch-documents
Casey Anthony case: Read defense motion to obtain Texas EquuSearch documents
November 27, 9:02 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

This week, the defense team in the Casey Anthony case filed a motion asking the court to require Texas EquuSearch to turn over paperwork regarding the search for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

WFTV reports that the organization has claimed that none of its volunteers searched the wooded area where Caylee’s remains were eventually found in Dec. 2008. However, Casey’s defense team argues it has spoken with EquuSearch volunteers who say otherwise.

One of those who volunteered with the search organization, Joy Wray, has reportedly relinquished her computer to authorities and was questioned after a search warrant was served at her home. She claims to have video that proves Caylee’s body was not in the wooded area in November 2008, thereby proving Casey did not place her daughter’s body there, implying she is not responsible for Caylee's death.

Casey's trial is scheduled to begin in June 2010.
Read the defense motion asking for Texas EquuSearch documents, below:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d27-Casey-Anthony-case-Read-defense-motion-to-obtain-Texas-EquuSearch-documents

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: November 27, 2009, 10:56:47 PM »

Yes it is.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: November 27, 2009, 10:58:32 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Read defense motion to obtain Texas EquuSearch documents
November 27, 9:02 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

This week, the defense team in the Casey Anthony case filed a motion asking the court to require Texas EquuSearch to turn over paperwork regarding the search for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

WFTV reports that the organization has claimed that none of its volunteers searched the wooded area where Caylee’s remains were eventually found in Dec. 2008. However, Casey’s defense team argues it has spoken with EquuSearch volunteers who say otherwise.

One of those who volunteered with the search organization, Joy Wray, has reportedly relinquished her computer to authorities and was questioned after a search warrant was served at her home. She claims to have video that proves Caylee’s body was not in the wooded area in November 2008, thereby proving Casey did not place her daughter’s body there, implying she is not responsible for Caylee's death.

Casey's trial is scheduled to begin in June 2010.
Read the defense motion asking for Texas EquuSearch documents, below:

I just wish we could get to the trial, and cut the crap. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: November 27, 2009, 11:01:39 PM »

Geesh....it would help to have the link for you all to read the info. 

http://www.omninerd.com/comments/25922

I liked the third comment. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.