May 01, 2024, 02:03:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466721 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: November 27, 2009, 11:18:41 PM »

Geesh....it would help to have the link for you all to read the info. 

http://www.omninerd.com/comments/25922

I liked the third comment. 
Yeah, that is from my friend....she turned me onto the site.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: November 27, 2009, 11:27:42 PM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: November 27, 2009, 11:48:23 PM »

Remember Mr. Sheaffer's quoting that old Defense lawyer adage:

"When you don't have the law on your side, argue the facts;  When you don't have the facts on your side, argue the law;  When you have neither, attack the Prosecutor;  Failing that, pray for a miracle!"

The 25 November motion-filing spree is their arguing the law.    They're desperate.

YES! They don't have the facts on their side. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1123 on: November 27, 2009, 11:50:39 PM »

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/decisions/pre2004/ops/sc95855.pdf

Petitioner......J.A.B.=Jose Angel Baez

speak about prior bad acts......
SEEME, thank you for finding this and posting it. It is evident that Bozo still is the same old  Bozo.   

People don't change their "true colors"....hee hee

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: November 28, 2009, 12:26:52 AM »

NORTHERN ROSE, you have nanners. Good Night.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: November 28, 2009, 06:37:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: November 28, 2009, 06:39:18 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/27/10_more_motions_filed_by_caseys_defense.html
 10 More Motions Filed By Casey’s Defense
Saturday, November 28, 2009 12:04:14 AM
Reported By Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- Just before court closed for the Thanksgiving holiday, Casey Anthony’s lawyers filed 10 new motions.

The motions involve constitutional issues Casey's defense team thinks will have an impact on her trial.

The defense filed papers questioning the constitutionality of Florida's death penalty.

They also want certain jury instructions deemed unconstitutional.

Anthony's next court appearance is set for Dec. 11 for a pre-trial conference in her check fraud case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: November 28, 2009, 07:24:04 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.  I hope each of you had a happy and well fed Thanksgiving.

Lol..I can't believe they filed 10 motions at once.  I am laughing because so far the defense has made some huge mistakes in their motions..as in insert name here.  Lol I wonder who wrote these..Lyons students..they were the first term project due before Thanksgiving Holiday no doubt.  I can't wait to actually read them.

Baez hinted earlier that he might just have Casey plea guilty to the fraud case..do you think your client is guilty sir?  Wonder if that will come into play at the hearing on the 11th.  Poor defense ..so little time and so many motions to file..lol.

And as far as Lyons odious audio tape of her comments in her lecture to defense lawyers..I am thinking she knew darn well that was going to be leaked to the press at some point in her career.  On the first part of the tape, when she makes one of her odious remarks..she clearly states after that..this is being recorded and to please delete that remark later.  So she knew what she was doing..and she knew she was being recorded.  No surprise to her that it has come out now is it?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1128 on: November 28, 2009, 07:38:23 AM »

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/decisions/pre2004/ops/sc95855.pdf

Petitioner......J.A.B.=Jose Angel Baez

speak about prior bad acts......

I thought this part summed it up nicely..."these events show a total lack of respect for the
rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system"...

Doesn't look as though he has changed much in the past 9 and a half years! I wonder if Bozo's "prior bad acts" can be brought up, if anything to show what lengths he will go to to lie and deceive, for himself, or for his client? He should be fair game too!
I have baezs email but if I was to send this copy to him to show him that we are aware it would get me in deep poop probably so never mind.

Wonder if the media has this? I am sure they do but it would be nice to remind them. scum is scum and JB is scum.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: November 28, 2009, 07:45:23 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d27-Casey-Anthony-case-Read-defense-motion-to-obtain-Texas-EquuSearch-documents
Casey Anthony case: Read defense motion to obtain Texas EquuSearch documents
November 27, 9:02 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

This week, the defense team in the Casey Anthony case filed a motion asking the court to require Texas EquuSearch to turn over paperwork regarding the search for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

WFTV reports that the organization has claimed that none of its volunteers searched the wooded area where Caylee’s remains were eventually found in Dec. 2008. However, Casey’s defense team argues it has spoken with EquuSearch volunteers who say otherwise.

One of those who volunteered with the search organization, Joy Wray, has reportedly relinquished her computer to authorities and was questioned after a search warrant was served at her home. She claims to have video that proves Caylee’s body was not in the wooded area in November 2008, thereby proving Casey did not place her daughter’s body there, implying she is not responsible for Caylee's death.

Casey's trial is scheduled to begin in June 2010.
Read the defense motion asking for Texas EquuSearch documents, below:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d27-Casey-Anthony-case-Read-defense-motion-to-obtain-Texas-EquuSearch-documents

Dang - this pizzes me off. How dare that lying POS JB accuse Tim Miller of lying - some of the people that talked to JB may have been in that area - that does not mean that Tim knew about it. Personally, I think this is just for the people listed to get their 15 minutes of fame. I think that Tim should make sure that NONE of these people EVER get to work with another organization finding missing kids. CPS should check them out to - if they are willing to go to bat for a child killer are their kids safe???   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: November 28, 2009, 07:46:25 AM »

This week, the defense team in the Casey Anthony case filed a motion asking the court to require Texas EquuSearch to turn over paperwork regarding the search for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

WFTV reports that the organization has claimed that none of its volunteers searched the wooded area where Caylee’s remains were eventually found in Dec. 2008. However, Casey’s defense team argues it has spoken with EquuSearch volunteers who say otherwise.

One of those who volunteered with the search organization, Joy Wray, has reportedly relinquished her computer to authorities and was questioned after a search warrant was served at her home. She claims to have video that proves Caylee’s body was not in the wooded area in November 2008, thereby proving Casey did not place her daughter’s body there, implying she is not responsible for Caylee's death.

Dang - this pizzes me off. How dare that lying POS JB accuse Tim Miller of lying - some of the people that talked to JB may have been in that area - that does not mean that Tim knew about it. Personally, I think this is just for the people listed to get their 15 minutes of fame. I think that Tim should make sure that NONE of these people EVER get to work with another organization finding missing kids. CPS should check them out to - if they are willing to go to bat for a child killer are their kids safe???   

OMG! SM is mentioned in the footnote - Dana's show! 

- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: November 28, 2009, 07:51:52 AM »

OMG! SM is mentioned in the footnote - Dana's show! 

I really should read in detail before I post!  did anyone else note that the "statements" attached are not affidavits?  They are not notarized !  in my jurisdiction that makes them inadmissible. So he has no "proof" just BS to support his stuff. Even the one that says she swears is not notarized so therefore not an affidavit and not sworn to. Anyone could have signed those!  What a stupid mistake for the "first Hispanic to have a case of this magnitude" and the god-like Lyon to make. First year law students know better!  Wait - forgot who I was dealing with!   

- George Bernard Shaw
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: November 28, 2009, 08:21:35 AM »

Neither of the two searchers named in the motion regarding TES, Joseph Jordan or Laura Buchanan, made any mention of standing water. Jordan makes mention in his statement that he is a very detailed person who kept detailed notes. Hmmmmm..... I can't wait to hear cross examination from the State with these two.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: November 28, 2009, 08:31:49 AM »

O/T  Is there a thread on this?..... AMBER ALERT- TWO YEAR OLD LUIS MARTINEZ
A 2 year old boy from Florida is considered missing and endangered.
Posted: 9:30 PM Nov 27, 2009

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: November 28, 2009, 08:57:23 AM »

O/T  Is there a thread on this?..... AMBER ALERT- TWO YEAR OLD LUIS MARTINEZ
A 2 year old boy from Florida is considered missing and endangered.
Posted: 9:30 PM Nov 27, 2009

Found it.......http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6582.0

craftycathie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1135 on: November 28, 2009, 09:16:01 AM »

Just got back from Orlando where I went past the Anthony home, Caylee's remains site, sawgrass, amscot and fusion.

I was surprised at how close they all were to each other.  I was actually shocked!  I have been following this case since day one and seeing everything with my own eyes really put a few things into perspective.   I took a few snaps - hope I can post them ok. 

Sorry to quote myself - I was not sure how to post pictures.  If you slide the bar at the bottom of the pictures you can see the whole photo.

The first picture is of the Anthony home.  I was disgusted to see Lee's car parked in the grass.  (scroll the pic to the side to see).

The next two pictures are of the remains site.  They were taken on November 25, 2009. The woods area is where Caylee Anthony's remains were found. The area appears over grown and very thick but in actuality you could easily walk through the area. Lots of garbage was tossed around - I even saw a few mattresses.  I could see how Kronk (sp?) could very easily see into the spaces between the branches.  A perseon could easily walk through, 

I was shocked at how close this was to the Anthony family home.  Closer than I could ever dream. 

The last photo is the Hawaii Motel in Daytona Beach, Florida.  This is where George escaped to and allegedly attempted suicide.  The motel was in a pretty yucky part of town.  There was a liquor store across the street and a few of the motels along the strip.  I saw several people who appeared to be in transition or homeless. 

One note was how close amscott and sawgrass apts. were to her home.  It is hard to imagine what was going through Casey's mind.  IMO - it just proved to me more and more how narcissistic she is.

To see more pictures visit my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/33163232@N00/  (hope this link works)

Thanks, cathie, for the photos. Looks like summer still there in Orlando.

So apparently Lee is still living at home with mommy and daddy.

Sawgrass looked better in your pic than in any I have seen. I had heard it was a "not-so-nice-place." But the office picture made it look nice to me.

Appreciate your taking the time to take pics and share them with us Wink

I was surprised at how nice Sawgrass looked.  I was really expecting it to be more run-down.  One note is that is was very easy to drive in and one could walk straight into the leasing office with no problems.  Most of the apartments faced each other - you could really see what was going on with your neighbors if you wanted to.  I will say that IMO it was not the best neighborhood. 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: November 28, 2009, 09:32:22 AM »

CraftyCathy, thank you for posing your pictures and your synopsis of the close proximity of all of those locations. It gives me a better understanding of the area.

I guess Lyon, a guest in our state of Florida, is trying to change all of our laws for us. Well, I've got news for her, it ain't gonna happen. If she doesn't like our laws.....go home!!

This case has what the defense team deems as many coincidental events. Here is another one I found posted on another forum. Is it a coincident that this case has sooooo many coincidents?   I think not....some, a few, but no way everything is a coincident.

Ok, here's probably another coincidence.

Some of Ginette Lucas's relatives were born and raised in Niles, OH.  Her former name is Matacia - and I was just reviewing their family history (online) and there are relatives of hers from the same area as where George and Cindy used to live.

Like I said, probably all just a coincidence.....but I am wondering about this connection with Ginette Lucas.

Hey, Tupelo!  Thanks for this info.  My sister-in-law is from Niles, as a matter of fact she spent Thanksgiving there.  I will ask her if she knows of the family.  I grew up in Florida and I can't believe the audacity of Ms. Lyons and these bizarre motions.  The worst of her behavior, though for me, is not her obvious crudity and crassness, but when she mouthed "for God's sake", when Ms. Drane-Burdick was arguing that she wasn't interested in protecting the "family", but only the true victim in this case, Caylee.  That showed me what she really is.  Doesn't she have a daughter?  I wonder what her response would be if somethig like this happened to her?  What a dreadful excuse for a human being she is.  I find it interesting in the extreme that the people Casey has surrounded herself with are all cut from the same cloth. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: November 28, 2009, 09:37:04 AM »

She obviously is brilliant!  I love how pointed her question was.  Let us know if she gets a response.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: November 28, 2009, 09:37:33 AM »

Oh, and good morning,monkeys!   

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: November 28, 2009, 10:39:36 AM »

I found this article dated aug 27 2008 with Joseph Jordan talking about how hw went online to find local search partys and formed a group to go out every weekend. It was there group that found the panties and such. Im still reading to see if it mentions tes.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=5660883&page=1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.