April 30, 2024, 06:08:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466558 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: November 28, 2009, 12:16:37 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-14615-Spokane-Homicide-Examiner~y2009m11d28-Casey-Anthony-attorney-story-killed-by-examinercom
Casey Anthony attorney story killed by examiner.com
November 28, 8:24 AMSpokane Homicide ExaminerDoyle Wheeler

Examiner.com has killed the Baez series I worked days on developing on saying the story was not confirmed by LE it was in so far FDLE confrimed when the lady said after being given the charges "I'll get you the person that is handling that." Then came back and said they could not discuss that with me.

It's fine for Baez to slander any and everyone and examiners prints that but someone prints that he may be under investigation and examiner runs and hides.

I'd like to thank all those people that left comments and encouragement

So I'm done you can find me at hubpages.com

I can't stay and be one of their cut and past reporters that take others work and simply cut and past and then publish it.

I've asked them to provide me all my 258 articles from the last two months I'll let you know how that goes from my hubpage site.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1141 on: November 28, 2009, 12:18:24 PM »

I'm all dressed for Christmas!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: November 28, 2009, 12:27:39 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/27/10_more_motions_filed_by_caseys_defense.html
 Casey’s Defense Questions Death Penalty In Florida
Saturday, November 28, 2009 9:03:07 AM
Reported by Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- Just before court closed for the Thanksgiving holiday, Casey Anthony’s lawyers filed 10 new motions.

The motions involve constitutional issues Casey's defense team thinks will have an impact on her trial.

The defense filed papers questioning the constitutionality of Florida's death penalty.

They also want certain jury instructions deemed unconstitutional.

Anthony's next court appearance is set for Dec. 11 for a pre-trial conference in her check fraud case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1143 on: November 28, 2009, 12:28:12 PM »

you look great!   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: November 28, 2009, 12:30:26 PM »

I found this article dated aug 27 2008 with Joseph Jordan talking about how hw went online to find local search partys and formed a group to go out every weekend. It was there group that found the panties and such. Im still reading to see if it mentions tes.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=5660883&page=1

Good Afternoon Monkeys.

MTMOM, You have shaken my brain and some old information is rattling around. Joseph Jordan is a psychic and works with Gail St John. The whole group was independent, and never was affiliated with TES as for as I can remember. Wyatt Locke was not affilitated with TES for sure, as he was a convicted felon. If he was, it was only for a very short time before the information about his troubles with the law.  I didn't know that Joseph Jordan lived in Cocoa Beach, and somehow thought he was from up north somewhere. I am pretty sure he was with the group that found the items at JBP and the police were upset with the searchers for picking up the items before calling them. Wyatt Locke had a U-Stream show, and had some followers. I am not sure if he still has it or not. I am sure I am not the only one remembering all this. At any rate, this is what popped out of my brain, so take it with a grain of salt. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: November 28, 2009, 12:32:00 PM »

You look like your adorable self, just more Christmasy!! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: November 28, 2009, 12:37:48 PM »

Hi ya Boo, Grissom looks awesome!    

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: November 28, 2009, 01:44:49 PM »

gizzie
where do you find all these avatars they are so neat!!

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: November 28, 2009, 02:10:22 PM »

gizzie

LOCA, if you go to the top of the page where you see quote, click on that. It will take you to a quote box to answer someone's post. When you start typing, go down to the last [/quote]
Hit enter a couple of times to start typing a couple of lines below it.

When you get to the post box, you will see all these cute avi's right above it. There are even more if you click on more. All you have to do is click on the one you want, and it will post it where your cursor is. 

Razzy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1149 on: November 28, 2009, 02:37:48 PM »

gizzie

Good Afternoon Monkeys, How do you get the xmas pics on the left side? and attach them

Lee's depo to State relating convo between him and Casey

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310241/detail.html

page 106... line 9 ~13 is

This paragraph is very bad for Casey IMO, it shows she could not bring Caylee home at all. My daughter brought my sleeping Grandaughter over at 12:00 am last weekend( although that won't happen again ::MonkeyMad::she was supposed to bring her back earlier, I was keeping her for the weekend) but many parents have to take kids out late when they are sleeping. Why didn't she say Zanny kidnapped her right then, instead of she's sleeping and used to being there? Since we found out where she really was.

If Kronk can recall were he was that night( when Cindy yanked Casey outta Tony's apt.) he can slap Casey's duhfense team with a fat lawsuit.

Also, I forget many dates on this case, I think the liar said she dropped Caylee off at the zanny apt. the 1st day June 16th with Zanny , then another story she was tackled and Caylee was taken at JBP, but then later was with Zanny and Caylee later in the month when Zanny was in a  fake car accident, is that krect?................... Anyone recall the date the fake accident was?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: November 28, 2009, 02:47:31 PM »

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2436278/casey_anthony_case_search_volunteer.html
Casey Anthony Case: Search Volunteer Alleges Caylee Anthony's Remains Never There
November 28, 2009 by
saul relative
Witness Says Remains Were Not There when She Searched Wooded Area
In the case of Casey Anthony and her defense team's attempts to show reasonable doubt, her attorneys now contend that a volunteer for Texas Equusearch, a search company specializing in organized search procedures,
has come forward to claim that Caylee
Casey Anthony Case: Search Volunteer Alleges Caylee Anthony's Remains Never There
 Anthony's remains were not in the wooded area where they were found when Texas Equusearch combed the location. Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's lawyer, and his defense team has presented a sworn statement by Laura Buchanan, a woman who claims to have worked as a volunteer with Texas Equusearch when they searched the area in question before Caylee Anthony's remains were discovered by Roy Kronk, the Orange County utility worker that notified authorities of the remains.

In fact, according to Florida Today, Casey Anthony's lawyers claim to have found two witnesses that say that they there was nothing in the wooded area where the remains were found when they searched there.

Laura Buchanan wrote in her statement: "On Sept. 3, 2008... I personally searched near the privacy fence and worked my way towards, and then the spot, where the body was found. I did not notice anything unusual. I did not notice a strange smell. I noticed no buzzards, nor unusual animal or insect activity. It is my opinion that the remains of Caylee Anthony were not there during the time of our search."

The revelation that there are witnesses to attest that they found nothing in the wooded lot just fifteen houses away from Caylee Anthony's grandparents' home came just days after the defense team went on a media blitz and pointed the finger of blame at Roy Kronk, the meter reader that found the remains. Andrea Lyon, the attorney that will lead Casey Anthony's death penalty defense, stated during an interview on "The Today Show" that there was just as much circumstantial evidence tying Roy Kronk to the death of Caylee Anthony as there was implicating her client. The witness' sworn statement appears to be support for the contention that Roy Kronk could have been involved in the death of Caylee Anthony -- or at the very least had something to do with her remains being found in the wooded lot.

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: November 28, 2009, 03:03:55 PM »

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2436278/casey_anthony_case_search_volunteer.html
November 28, 2009 by
saul relative
In the case of Casey Anthony and her defense team's attempts to show reasonable doubt, her attorneys now contend that a volunteer for Texas Equusearch, a search company specializing in organized search procedures,
 Anthony's remains were not in the wooded area where they were found when Texas Equusearch combed the location. Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's lawyer, and his defense team has presented a sworn statement by Laura Buchanan, a woman who claims to have worked as a volunteer with Texas Equusearch when they searched the area in question before Caylee Anthony's remains were discovered by Roy Kronk, the Orange County utility worker that notified authorities of the remains.

In fact, according to Florida Today, Casey Anthony's lawyers claim to have found two witnesses that say that they there was nothing in the wooded area where the remains were found when they searched there.

Laura Buchanan wrote in her statement: "On Sept. 3, 2008... I personally searched near the privacy fence and worked my way towards, and then the spot, where the body was found. I did not notice anything unusual. I did not notice a strange smell. I noticed no buzzards, nor unusual animal or insect activity. It is my opinion that the remains of Caylee Anthony were not there during the time of our search."

The revelation that there are witnesses to attest that they found nothing in the wooded lot just fifteen houses away from Caylee Anthony's grandparents' home came just days after the defense team went on a media blitz and pointed the finger of blame at Roy Kronk, the meter reader that found the remains. Andrea Lyon, the attorney that will lead Casey Anthony's death penalty defense, stated during an interview on "The Today Show" that there was just as much circumstantial evidence tying Roy Kronk to the death of Caylee Anthony as there was implicating her client. The witness' sworn statement appears to be support for the contention that Roy Kronk could have been involved in the death of Caylee Anthony -- or at the very least had something to do with her remains being found in the wooded lot.

[/quote
many thanks

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: November 28, 2009, 03:16:51 PM »

November 28, 2009 by
saul relative

This just irritates me....the part of the statement by Laura Buchanan, made bold by me, is incorrect!  She said...and then beyond the spot....beyond, not the spot. This makes a huge difference and I'm sick of poor reporting and all the lies that go along with this case. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Razzy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1153 on: November 28, 2009, 03:38:48 PM »

November 28, 2009 by
saul relative

Wasn't the area under water? Was she crawling in the water looking for insect activity or did she even know what insects to look for?? Does she wear glasses,was she wearing sunglasses? Is she a Florida buzzard expert being from NJ? I thought they only came out at night, I've only heard them at night. As for any smell, does she have allergies , there would not be a smell anyway. I don't believe anything that comes from the duhfense, nor the unprofessional foul mouth, anti ~ Judge, Prosecution, jury..A. Lyons. When you have a tragedy that happens and have to tell what happened all you have to do is tell the truth, you don't have to change it, lie about it, hide it for 31 days, sit in jail for 2 yrs to prove it, pay thousands, lose your family, drag your family through the mud, jepardize them to perjury to help you, drag innocent people through the mud, if your innocent the truth is the truth and it doesn't ever change. IMO

I'm not listing all the other things that make her GUILTY. I do not give her the presumption of innocense, I'm not on the jury.JMO
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: November 28, 2009, 03:39:42 PM »

Boo, you look fabulous!   

Good afternoon Monkeys.  Hope everyone has recovered from Turkey Day!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: November 28, 2009, 04:09:43 PM »

November 28, 2009 by
saul relative

Those 4 little words leave Laura off the hook..and Laura it is my opinion you are FOS.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: November 28, 2009, 04:27:50 PM »

I found this posted on another blog:

Here is the updated (2009) instructions for a DP Jury in Florida. The document includes the latest Florida Supreme Court rulings on recommendations made for changes in the law. It is a good reference for where the defense team is going with their motion and there is a reference in the document that indicates the it is anticipated that the Florida DP could very well be challenged at the U.S.Supreme Court level

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/decisions/2009/sc05-960.pdf

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
moonmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1157 on: November 28, 2009, 07:18:08 PM »

I have my distrust of these "TES" volunteers who the dumbo team is using to try and get more access of TES records.

If I recall Joseph Jordan searched on his own aside from TES. If I recall correctly even he posted on another site at the time, how TES wasn't searching the area because it was under water. I also suspect motives, because he did a lot of media spots back in the days of searching, showing he liked his moment in the media. I suspect this may be part of the motivation again.

None of these volunteers were acting under TES but were doing these searches on their own, so I don't see how TES should have to turn over records for people who were not working under them at the time.

I think 15 moments of fame and some twisting has been done by a certain defense team more than anything.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: November 28, 2009, 09:12:57 PM »

I was looking around on different sites, and found a poorly written article, and for the most part, siding with the defense. But lookie what I found from Joy in the comment section...Geez, I thought they took away this woman's computer! 

http://www.rosespeaks.com/rose-blog/2009/11/25/casey-and-caylee-anthony-joy-wray-equusearch-finally-the-orange-county-sheriff%E2%80%99s-department-talks-to-her-only-eleven-months-later/

joyangels4caylee says:
November 27, 2009 at 9:45 am

Thank you for doing a good story about me, you have almost nailed whoever wrote this story. Sgt Allen cant get rid of my videos I have them eles where In a safe keeping. I was prepared for this day. This seems like a nice blog, I also like daves blog as well. Those other to lieing searchers are from scared monkeys blog.They never sign up with equsearch. They have both been in my rooms on chatango Trying to get info where is was searching and what I saw or smell ect…. I have there IP numbers LE has it as well. They are Just trying to get the 15 sec of shame. She has no photos of where the body was found. She took the phots somewhere eles. Or she went there and took them after Caylee was found and changed the dates. To be honest with you I rather be on The States Side in which is Justice 4 Caylee. I dont like how the defn show up at my house numerous times without caliing or anything. I will see what happens next. If you would like to watch my toutube chaannel it Joyangels4caylee……… Thanks and God Bless You , JOY

Roxanne says:
November 27, 2009 at 12:24 pm

Joy
Are you saying that the two additional searchers did not search with EquSearch at any time? Are you saying that they are lying about searching to get their “15 minutes”? Interesting. I don’t know why anyone would want to stick their nose into something like this is they have truly had no part in it. It must be a sick mind that would do that. Anyway, thanks for being honest and standing up for what is right even though it may not be the “popular” consenseus. Little Caylee was finally laid to rest in peace and I look forward for the person or person’s responsible to see justice one day.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1159 on: November 28, 2009, 10:25:14 PM »

Are we watching Kimberly?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.