May 01, 2024, 02:35:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466735 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1160 on: November 28, 2009, 10:26:15 PM »

Dr. Baden is weighing in on Joy.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1161 on: November 28, 2009, 10:28:52 PM »

Dr. Baden: "The prosecution has a huge advantage because of Casey's behavior after Caylee's death, and a huge disadvantage because they can't prove cause of death."
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: November 28, 2009, 10:34:34 PM »

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2436278/casey_anthony_case_search_volunteer.html
Casey Anthony Case: Search Volunteer Alleges Caylee Anthony's Remains Never There
November 28, 2009 by
saul relative
Witness Says Remains Were Not There when She Searched Wooded Area
In the case of Casey Anthony and her defense team's attempts to show reasonable doubt, her attorneys now contend that a volunteer for Texas Equusearch, a search company specializing in organized search procedures,
has come forward to claim that Caylee
Casey Anthony Case: Search Volunteer Alleges Caylee Anthony's Remains Never There
 Anthony's remains were not in the wooded area where they were found when Texas Equusearch combed the location. Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's lawyer, and his defense team has presented a sworn statement by Laura Buchanan, a woman who claims to have worked as a volunteer with Texas Equusearch when they searched the area in question before Caylee Anthony's remains were discovered by Roy Kronk, the Orange County utility worker that notified authorities of the remains.

In fact, according to Florida Today, Casey Anthony's lawyers claim to have found two witnesses that say that they there was nothing in the wooded area where the remains were found when they searched there.

Laura Buchanan wrote in her statement: "On Sept. 3, 2008... I personally searched near the privacy fence and worked my way towards, and then the spot, where the body was found. I did not notice anything unusual. I did not notice a strange smell. I noticed no buzzards, nor unusual animal or insect activity. It is my opinion that the remains of Caylee Anthony were not there during the time of our search."
The revelation that there are witnesses to attest that they found nothing in the wooded lot just fifteen houses away from Caylee Anthony's grandparents' home came just days after the defense team went on a media blitz and pointed the finger of blame at Roy Kronk, the meter reader that found the remains. Andrea Lyon, the attorney that will lead Casey Anthony's death penalty defense, stated during an interview on "The Today Show" that there was just as much circumstantial evidence tying Roy Kronk to the death of Caylee Anthony as there was implicating her client. The witness' sworn statement appears to be support for the contention that Roy Kronk could have been involved in the death of Caylee Anthony -- or at the very least had something to do with her remains being found in the wooded lot.

Those 4 little words leave Laura off the hook..and Laura it is my opinion you are FOS.
Hello Monkeys...
Did she search the area with Tims's crew or by herself? because she said "we". I thought that Tim said that area was flooded...with flooded area it is difficult to see caylee's remains.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1163 on: November 29, 2009, 04:20:07 AM »

I can hardly wait for the prosecution to question these "witnesses" under oath. I wish the trial was tomorrow for this time of waiting is a delay in justice for Caylee.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: November 29, 2009, 09:18:00 AM »

Dr. Baden: "The prosecution has a huge advantage because of Casey's behavior after Caylee's death, and a huge disadvantage because they can't prove cause of death."
It is my understanding that COD is not necessary for a conviction, so no disadvantage there!!

Good Morning Monkeys!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: November 29, 2009, 09:21:54 AM »

It is my understanding that COD is not necessary for a conviction, so no disadvantage there!!

Good Morning Monkeys!   

I'm with you Tupelo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1166 on: November 29, 2009, 09:30:19 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Count me in on that one, Tupelo! I really think Dr. Baden should just excuse himself from comment on this case. He's got a real conflict of interest here!
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: November 29, 2009, 09:35:02 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/27/10_more_motions_filed_by_caseys_defense.html
 10 More Motions Filed By Casey’s Defense
Saturday, November 28, 2009 12:04:14 AM
Reported By Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- Just before court closed for the Thanksgiving holiday, Casey Anthony’s lawyers filed 10 new motions.

The motions involve constitutional issues Casey's defense team thinks will have an impact on her trial.

The defense filed papers questioning the constitutionality of Florida's death penalty.

They also want certain jury instructions deemed unconstitutional.

Anthony's next court appearance is set for Dec. 11 for a pre-trial conference in her check fraud case.
Could we all just get together and go down there and slap Jose up against his dumb head???
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1168 on: November 29, 2009, 09:42:09 AM »

I was looking around on different sites, and found a poorly written article, and for the most part, siding with the defense. But lookie what I found from Joy in the comment section...Geez, I thought they took away this woman's computer! 

http://www.rosespeaks.com/rose-blog/2009/11/25/casey-and-caylee-anthony-joy-wray-equusearch-finally-the-orange-county-sheriff%E2%80%99s-department-talks-to-her-only-eleven-months-later/

joyangels4caylee says:
November 27, 2009 at 9:45 am

Thank you for doing a good story about me, you have almost nailed whoever wrote this story. Sgt Allen cant get rid of my videos I have them eles where In a safe keeping. I was prepared for this day. This seems like a nice blog, I also like daves blog as well. Those other to lieing searchers are from scared monkeys blog.They never sign up with equsearch. They have both been in my rooms on chatango Trying to get info where is was searching and what I saw or smell ect…. I have there IP numbers LE has it as well. They are Just trying to get the 15 sec of shame. She has no photos of where the body was found. She took the phots somewhere eles. Or she went there and took them after Caylee was found and changed the dates. To be honest with you I rather be on The States Side in which is Justice 4 Caylee. I dont like how the defn show up at my house numerous times without caliing or anything. I will see what happens next. If you would like to watch my toutube chaannel it Joyangels4caylee……… Thanks and God Bless You , JOY

Roxanne says:
November 27, 2009 at 12:24 pm

Joy
Are you saying that the two additional searchers did not search with EquSearch at any time? Are you saying that they are lying about searching to get their “15 minutes”? Interesting. I don’t know why anyone would want to stick their nose into something like this is they have truly had no part in it. It must be a sick mind that would do that. Anyway, thanks for being honest and standing up for what is right even though it may not be the “popular” consenseus. Little Caylee was finally laid to rest in peace and I look forward for the person or person’s responsible to see justice one day.
Good morning Monkeys
Thanks for the article Gizzie
I especially love Tupelo's comments at the end of the commenting section.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1169 on: November 29, 2009, 10:03:20 AM »

I was looking around on different sites, and found a poorly written article, and for the most part, siding with the defense. But lookie what I found from Joy in the comment section...Geez, I thought they took away this woman's computer! 

http://www.rosespeaks.com/rose-blog/2009/11/25/casey-and-caylee-anthony-joy-wray-equusearch-finally-the-orange-county-sheriff%E2%80%99s-department-talks-to-her-only-eleven-months-later/

joyangels4caylee says:
November 27, 2009 at 9:45 am

Thank you for doing a good story about me, you have almost nailed whoever wrote this story. Sgt Allen cant get rid of my videos I have them eles where In a safe keeping. I was prepared for this day. This seems like a nice blog, I also like daves blog as well. Those other to lieing searchers are from scared monkeys blog.They never sign up with equsearch. They have both been in my rooms on chatango Trying to get info where is was searching and what I saw or smell ect…. I have there IP numbers LE has it as well. They are Just trying to get the 15 sec of shame. She has no photos of where the body was found. She took the phots somewhere eles. Or she went there and took them after Caylee was found and changed the dates. To be honest with you I rather be on The States Side in which is Justice 4 Caylee. I dont like how the defn show up at my house numerous times without caliing or anything. I will see what happens next. If you would like to watch my toutube chaannel it Joyangels4caylee……… Thanks and God Bless You , JOY

Roxanne says:
November 27, 2009 at 12:24 pm

Joy
Are you saying that the two additional searchers did not search with EquSearch at any time? Are you saying that they are lying about searching to get their “15 minutes”? Interesting. I don’t know why anyone would want to stick their nose into something like this is they have truly had no part in it. It must be a sick mind that would do that. Anyway, thanks for being honest and standing up for what is right even though it may not be the “popular” consenseus. Little Caylee was finally laid to rest in peace and I look forward for the person or person’s responsible to see justice one day.
Good morning Monkeys
Thanks for the article Gizzie
I especially love Tupelo's comments at the end of the commenting section.

CHEERS to TUPELO for her comments on that site. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: November 29, 2009, 12:47:59 PM »

I just read somewhere that releasing embarrassing info is called "Kronking," as in Bill Schaffer just kronked Lyons.   Isn't that hilarious?  I wonder if it will end up in an urban dictionary...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: November 29, 2009, 12:49:38 PM »

Although now that I think about it, not so funny for Ray Kronk. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1172 on: November 29, 2009, 01:52:28 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/27/10_more_motions_filed_by_caseys_defense.html
 10 More Motions Filed By Casey’s Defense
Saturday, November 28, 2009 12:04:14 AM
Reported By Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- Just before court closed for the Thanksgiving holiday, Casey Anthony’s lawyers filed 10 new motions.

The motions involve constitutional issues Casey's defense team thinks will have an impact on her trial.

The defense filed papers questioning the constitutionality of Florida's death penalty.

They also want certain jury instructions deemed unconstitutional.

Anthony's next court appearance is set for Dec. 11 for a pre-trial conference in her check fraud case.
Could we all just get together and go down there and slap Jose up against his dumb head???

I'll ask Klaas for the keys to the monkey bus!!! 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: November 29, 2009, 02:01:17 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

Review: Michael Burnett’s Work

Posted on November 29th, 2009 by by Valhall

PS ~ Thanks for the cheers.....I just had to let some people know what they were reporting was not factual.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: November 29, 2009, 02:09:42 PM »

Hmmmm.....check out this comment on the CayleeDaily site   http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/11/former-volunteer-to-be-questioned-in-casey-anthony-case/

Jess
November 23, 2009 at 5:54 PM

OMG Im going to be sick , I mean really sick…… I have talked to Joy for the last year and a half about everything……. What I got from talking to her is that she has personality issues, i thought maybe her attaching herself to this case was some type of mental situation and at times I felt very bad for the critisism she would get online I think I am possible the closest person to Joy at this moment, I let her tell me whatever she wants just to hear what she has to say without being mean to her or judging her, all this time I have just felt sorry for her…. Joy made me aware of these pictures back in Jan. 09 , she told me on the phone point blank she had pictures of that area, not at anytime in the last year and half that i have talked to her has she ever said anything about a video and trust me Ive made sure to keep contact with her and keep questions going about what she is saying…….The last time I talked to Joy would have been about 3 days ago , she messaged me to call her as soon as possible …… she stated that LE wanted to see her laptop so she took her laptop to bestbuy to have the harddrive fixed but the man working on her laptop saw pictures of the anthony case and called police on her…. he also told police that she asked to have certain files deleted off her laptop ( her reasons for wanted things deleted to me was because her hubby goes to sex web sites ) but I do believe now she wanted something deleted off that computer. She also told me she was scared that she would get into trouble with LE because some of the dates on the photos had been changed. This was 3 days ago when she told me this , after this conversation I decided to no longer speak with Joy until I knew what was actually going on , she has called my phone numerous times in the last 3 days.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: November 29, 2009, 02:23:11 PM »

Hmmmm.....check out this comment on the CayleeDaily site   http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/11/former-volunteer-to-be-questioned-in-casey-anthony-case/

Jess
November 23, 2009 at 5:54 PM

OMG Im going to be sick , I mean really sick…… I have talked to Joy for the last year and a half about everything……. What I got from talking to her is that she has personality issues, i thought maybe her attaching herself to this case was some type of mental situation and at times I felt very bad for the critisism she would get online I think I am possible the closest person to Joy at this moment, I let her tell me whatever she wants just to hear what she has to say without being mean to her or judging her, all this time I have just felt sorry for her…. Joy made me aware of these pictures back in Jan. 09 , she told me on the phone point blank she had pictures of that area, not at anytime in the last year and half that i have talked to her has she ever said anything about a video and trust me Ive made sure to keep contact with her and keep questions going about what she is saying…….The last time I talked to Joy would have been about 3 days ago , she messaged me to call her as soon as possible …… she stated that LE wanted to see her laptop so she took her laptop to bestbuy to have the harddrive fixed but the man working on her laptop saw pictures of the anthony case and called police on her…. he also told police that she asked to have certain files deleted off her laptop ( her reasons for wanted things deleted to me was because her hubby goes to sex web sites ) but I do believe now she wanted something deleted off that computer. She also told me she was scared that she would get into trouble with LE because some of the dates on the photos had been changed. This was 3 days ago when she told me this , after this conversation I decided to no longer speak with Joy until I knew what was actually going on , she has called my phone numerous times in the last 3 days.

TUPELO, I find the "personality issues" a little naive, because just looking at her from a distance, you can see so much more dysfunction. But anyhow, that post was an eye opener.

I too want to tell you what a great comment you made. Well really, two good comments. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: November 29, 2009, 02:28:35 PM »

PS ~ Thanks for the cheers.....I just had to let some people know what they were reporting was not factual.

That video was fascinating. Thanks. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: November 29, 2009, 02:57:30 PM »

O/T

Guess who Tiger Woods attorney is.....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-tiger-woods-interview-update-911-112909,0,233488.story

Tiger Woods on accident: 'Situation is my fault' ; Lawyer Mark NeJame tells FHP today's interview is canceled
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: November 29, 2009, 03:06:38 PM »

Tupelo, great job in correcting inaccurate reporting.  Holding the journalists' collective feet to the fire will make such a difference and help truly bring justice for Caylee.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: November 29, 2009, 03:17:23 PM »

O/T

Guess who Tiger Woods attorney is.....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-tiger-woods-interview-update-911-112909,0,233488.story

Tiger Woods on accident: 'Situation is my fault' ; Lawyer Mark NeJame tells FHP today's interview is canceled

I love it ...  lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.