April 30, 2024, 07:48:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466606 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1200 on: November 29, 2009, 10:50:39 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123139
Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony Update For Nov/29
Posted on November 29th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 288 times.

Once again our illustrious panel convened to discuss both the Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings cases. Alas Denny Griffin was unable to join us, he is on his way back to Sin City, but the rest of the crowd were in attendance, Jan Barrett, TJ Hart, and William Cobra Staubs.

We kicked off the program with an update on the Caylee Anthony case. While the prosecutors keep their lips zipped on the case, the ‘Dream team’ led by Jose Baez seem to have a unique ability to open their mouths and insert their feet. This week was a classic example. Because Jose Baez has such little experience in capitol cases (he still has his training wheels on the death bike), he was forced to tag up with an adult. He selected Andrea Lyon, her credentials looked solid, and to date she is happy to brag that she has never had a person she has represented put to death.

I have to admit that I am no fan of capital punishment, in fact I would vote against it every time I had the opportunity. There is another part of me though that says that people that take a life, should forfeit their life.

Ms Lyon’s managed to make the news, and yet dodge the news this week. WFTV launched a deliciously tasty article about Andrea Lyon concerning a lecture that she gave. In it she accused jurors of being killers. Needless to say, some feathers were ruffled, and according to the Orlando Sentinel, WFTV took down the article at the request of the company that organized the lecture. The internet though is very much like the genie and bottle story. Once it is out you cannot push it back in. Within minutes of one article being yanked, the recording of Ms Lyon talking about killer jurors was found on YouTube. The good old boy network does not seem to work as well with YouTube (link is in the article) as it did with WFTV.

One wonders if Ms Lyon will call the jurors killers to their faces when Casey Anthony finally hits the court system. I think not!

The Haleigh Cummings story was equally frustrating this week. It was another week of aggravation for everyone involved. Hank Croslin Sr managed to get himself arrested for ‘doctor shopping’, apparently he managed to amass some 300 tablets of Oxy’s and who knows what else. I honestly had not understood the financial gain, but as best I can understand a pill might cost $3 at the pharmacy, but can be worth $30 in the right market.

The search for Haleigh Cummings continues, it is frustrating, sometimes it is so frustrating that I just want to throw my hands up and say ‘ENOUGH”. To do that would admit defeat, it would be easy, it would allow me to walk away and find new projects. But neither Jan nor I are willing to do that, I know that TJ has the same mind set. Bill to his buddies, Cobra to the masses is the same way.  We all want only one thing, Haleigh Cummings comes home safe.

You can listen to the whole program here.  https://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett/2009/11/29/haleigh-cummings-update

Simon and Jan Barrett

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1201 on: November 29, 2009, 11:28:43 PM »

Is Casey still under $500,000 bail? which would be $50,000...haven't the A;s  raised enough money from appearances and selling articles/pictures of Caylee to put up the bail? I know that they were mortgaged to the hilt before Caylee went missing, but don't you know that Casey is probably so pissed that they have not gotten her out of jail while trial is pending...If that was my child and I knew/thought that he/she was innocent, I would scratch every dime together to get them out of jail...
unless of course she no longer is eligible for bail..

She is on a no bond charge, felony 1st degree murder. IIRC

Yeah, no bond for 1st degree murder. Even when she was bondable, though, her parents never raised the money to have her out.

I agree, she is where she belongs. But I don't think she should be under protective custody anymore. She should be in general population, IMO.

Makes me a bit angry that she is being treated differently than other inmates.

Don't think that will happen when she goes to the big house.

At least, I hope not!

thanks Fanny...that is what I had thought but could not remember.. and so she sits in her cell where she belongs till she gets the needle...imo

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: November 29, 2009, 11:39:46 PM »

Is Casey still under $500,000 bail? which would be $50,000...haven't the A;s  raised enough money from appearances and selling articles/pictures of Caylee to put up the bail? I know that they were mortgaged to the hilt before Caylee went missing, but don't you know that Casey is probably so pissed that they have not gotten her out of jail while trial is pending...If that was my child and I knew/thought that he/she was innocent, I would scratch every dime together to get them out of jail...
unless of course she no longer is eligible for bail..

She is on a no bond charge, felony 1st degree murder. IIRC

thanks Fanny...that is what I had thought but could not remember.. and so she sits in her cell where she belongs till she gets the needle...imo
Yeah, no bond for 1st degree murder. Even when she was bondable, though, her parents never raised the money to have her out.

I agree, she is where she belongs. But I don't think she should be under protective custody anymore. She should be in general population, IMO.

Makes me a bit angry that she is being treated differently than other inmates.

Don't think that will happen when she goes to the big house.

At least, I hope not!

Posting to get out of cookie's quote box. Sorry, cookie!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: November 29, 2009, 11:44:08 PM »

"This week was a classic example. Because Jose Baez has such little experience in capitol cases (he still has his training wheels on the death bike), he was forced to tag up with an adult."
Quote of the month.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1204 on: November 30, 2009, 12:44:23 AM »

"This week was a classic example. Because Jose Baez has such little experience in capitol cases (he still has his training wheels on the death bike), he was forced to tag up with an adult."
Quote of the month.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: November 30, 2009, 07:36:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

http://www.pr-inside.com/high-profile-criminal-defense-attorney-jose-r1605844.htm
Entertainment
High Profile Criminal Defense Attorney Jose Baez on Talk Forensics Today @ 4pm eastern

2009-11-30 06:00:17 - High Profile Criminal Defense Attorney Jose Baez To Appear On Talk Forensics Radio Show, Sunday November 29th at 4pm eastern.

Talk Forensics, a highly popular talk radio show hosted by Larry E. Daniel of Guardian Digital Forensics, is proud to announce that
Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney will be the guest this Sunday, November 29th at 4pm eastern. Jose Baez is a high profile criminal defense attorney based in the Orlando, Fl area. Baez was born in NY. He spent his childhood and attended school in Miami, Fl. After high school Baez had full intentions of pursuing a career in Law Enforcement, as a matter of fact he had dreams of becoming a Federal Law Enforcement Agent or an elite member of the Secret Service. After receiving a degree in Criminology from Florida State he went on to attend Florida’s prestigious St. Thomas School of Law. Jose began his career in law believing he would become a prosecutor. After working for several years as an Intern with the Dade County Public Defender’s Office it became clear to him that his passion was in the area of criminal defense. In 2005 Baez opened the Baez Law Firm and began his career in private practice as a criminal defense attorney. Since 2005 Baez has been involved in hundreds of cases including several local high profile cases and in 2008 he made national headlines when he became the lead defense attorney in the Casey Anthony murder case. Baez and his firm have supported numerous charity organizations over the years. Every year his office is involved in the Prison Ministries Christmas Project which provides Christmas gifts for the children of inmates.

About the Show:
The purpose of our show is to educate and entertain the public on the various fields of forensic science, crime scene investigation, missing person searches and various aspects of the legal system as it relates to forensic science.

You can call (646) 727-3674 and ask questions of our Expert Guest during the live show.

About our host:

The host of our show is Larry E. Daniel. Larry is the primary expert for Guardian Digital Forensics. Larry is well known for his work on capital cases and is an expert in computer forensics. Larry also writes a popular internet blog on forensics at www.exforensis.blogspot.com

The show airs on www.blogtalkradio.com/TalkForensics each Sunday at 4PM Eastern

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: November 30, 2009, 08:01:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

http://www.pr-inside.com/high-profile-criminal-defense-attorney-jose-r1605844.htm
Entertainment
High Profile Criminal Defense Attorney Jose Baez on Talk Forensics Today @ 4pm eastern

2009-11-30 06:00:17 - High Profile Criminal Defense Attorney Jose Baez To Appear On Talk Forensics Radio Show, Sunday November 29th at 4pm eastern.

Talk Forensics, a highly popular talk radio show hosted by Larry E. Daniel of Guardian Digital Forensics, is proud to announce that
Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney will be the guest this Sunday, November 29th at 4pm eastern. Jose Baez is a high profile criminal defense attorney based in the Orlando, Fl area. Baez was born in NY. He spent his childhood and attended school in Miami, Fl. After high school Baez had full intentions of pursuing a career in Law Enforcement, as a matter of fact he had dreams of becoming a Federal Law Enforcement Agent or an elite member of the Secret Service. After receiving a degree in Criminology from Florida State he went on to attend Florida’s prestigious St. Thomas School of Law. Jose began his career in law believing he would become a prosecutor. After working for several years as an Intern with the Dade County Public Defender’s Office it became clear to him that his passion was in the area of criminal defense. In 2005 Baez opened the Baez Law Firm and began his career in private practice as a criminal defense attorney. Since 2005 Baez has been involved in hundreds of cases including several local high profile cases and in 2008 he made national headlines when he became the lead defense attorney in the Casey Anthony murder case. Baez and his firm have supported numerous charity organizations over the years. Every year his office is involved in the Prison Ministries Christmas Project which provides Christmas gifts for the children of inmates.

About the Show:
The purpose of our show is to educate and entertain the public on the various fields of forensic science, crime scene investigation, missing person searches and various aspects of the legal system as it relates to forensic science.

You can call (646) 727-3674 and ask questions of our Expert Guest during the live show.

About our host:

The host of our show is Larry E. Daniel. Larry is the primary expert for Guardian Digital Forensics. Larry is well known for his work on capital cases and is an expert in computer forensics. Larry also writes a popular internet blog on forensics at www.exforensis.blogspot.com

High profile criminal defense? As in one case?  Excuse me while I snicker as I read the resume.
No mention of the 8 years trying to get the Florida Bar to let him in the door, such was his poor personal/financial  background..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: November 30, 2009, 08:28:15 AM »

Western,Baez is worth a snicker.   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: November 30, 2009, 08:45:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Entertainment

About the Show:

About our host:

Baez was a no show yesterday! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: November 30, 2009, 08:52:42 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

Say hello to Laura and Joe
November 30, 2009

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: November 30, 2009, 09:10:10 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Entertainment

SNIPPED

Good Morning trim!  LOL JB must have written this himself!    filled with mistruths!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: November 30, 2009, 09:11:04 AM »

Baez was a no show yesterday! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: November 30, 2009, 09:27:13 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Entertainment

About the Show:

About our host:

Bolded by me, I guess he found out the money was in criminal defense, and not in prosecuting.   

Good morning everybody. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: November 30, 2009, 09:34:49 AM »

November 30, 2009

It will be interesting to find out if Laura & Joe were actually registered TES searchers, and whether they went on a directed TES search, or went off on their own.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: November 30, 2009, 09:39:15 AM »

November 30, 2009

Thanks Tupelo.   

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: November 30, 2009, 09:45:35 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: November 30, 2009, 09:58:57 AM »

November 30, 2009

It will be interesting to find out if Laura & Joe were actually registered TES searchers, and whether they went on a directed TES search, or went off on their own.
They were registered TES searchers and yes, they did go off on their own. On 9/3 they were searching with TES up by the school, TES called off the search around lunch time and then they\Laura and a small group of people proceeded on their own. Where are those other people's statements. We all know how lengthy the defense team likes to make their motions, so why not add the other's statements along with Laura's to seal the deal?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: November 30, 2009, 10:11:48 AM »

November 30, 2009

They were registered TES searchers and yes, they did go off on their own. On 9/3 they were searching with TES up by the school, TES called off the search around lunch time and then they\Laura and a small group of people proceeded on their own. Where are those other people's statements. We all know how lengthy the defense team likes to make their motions, so why not add the other's statements along with Laura's to seal the deal?

In that case, you are right, there should be other statements. Humm????

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: November 30, 2009, 10:25:34 AM »

November 30, 2009

Thanks Tupelo.   

and a thanks from me as well.......I have the feeling this is going to be another play that backfires on the defense!!   I think they think they searched the area...but it was underwater and I have a feeling there will be others who can and will back this information up.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: November 30, 2009, 10:26:06 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!

Hi Monka!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.