April 30, 2024, 06:00:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466556 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: November 30, 2009, 03:42:03 PM »

OK, in re reading this he does not tell all in his affidavit.  He says he gave info to TES, and that his statements cast doubt on TES honesty about the whole process.  Now does that mean that he does not have the same experiences as Laura Buchanan, that the experiences were the same, but given to TES, or that he has problems with the way TES has reported the facts and he disputs them.  I will have to say that now I am confused

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: November 30, 2009, 03:44:16 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21762501/detail.html
Anthony Team: Death-Penalty Procedure Unconstitutional
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Monday, November 30, 2009
UPDATED: 2:20 pm EST November 30, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team last week filed several motions, including one arguing that the death penalty procedure is unconstitutional.
In the filings made on Wednesday, lead attorney Jose Baez and Andrea Lyon also state that several of the so-called aggravating factors outlined in the law must be proven before a death sentence can be handed down.

The attorneys say the definitions of such aggravators as "heinous, atrocious or cruel" are so vague and arbitrary that they should not be allowed.

Anthony's defense team also wants Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland to order prosecutors to state on the record what facts they believe support a possible death penalty.

No hearing date on the motions has been set.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December 2008. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1262 on: November 30, 2009, 03:46:05 PM »

OK, in re reading this he does not tell all in his affidavit.  He says he gave info to TES, and that his statements cast doubt on TES honesty about the whole process.  Now does that mean that he does not have the same experiences as Laura Buchanan, that the experiences were the same, but given to TES, or that he has problems with the way TES has reported the facts and he disputs them.  I will have to say that now I am confused

And back in August, September, and October 2008, he could do nothing but sing the praises of TES and Tim Miller.  He was critical of Murt and LP, because they "ruined it" for the searchers and LE didn't want them conducting any more searches.  This is just not passing the sniff test for me.

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: November 30, 2009, 03:50:37 PM »

Hello my Monkey friends!!
Was jospeh jordan banned from posting here?

Hi Flamom, no he wasn't.   Klaas checked for us last week when I asked the same question. I think I was mixing him up with another guy...who was banned but I can't think of his name...he was a nut....one of his avatars was of he and his child.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: November 30, 2009, 03:51:18 PM »

Ack, I think I meant that I think Dave is implying that JJs affidavit casts doubt on TES honesty.  Did JJ and TES have a falling out???  I  question JJs affiliation with Wyatt Locke and Gail St John. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: November 30, 2009, 03:52:44 PM »

And back in August, September, and October 2008, he could do nothing but sing the praises of TES and Tim Miller.  He was critical of Murt and LP, because they "ruined it" for the searchers and LE didn't want them conducting any more searches.  This is just not passing the sniff test for me.

uummmm I know Tim won't tell us...but I wonder if TES didn't want him searching anymore.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: November 30, 2009, 03:53:14 PM »

I'm not going to question why his name was not on the list.  I also don't see anything wrong with his statement.  Again, it's all in generalities regarding the area IMO:

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: November 30, 2009, 03:55:37 PM »

Jesse~  IIRC, she was the "psychic" that Dom Casey was talking to while he searched the woods.

augh..thank you...interesting that everyone is associated with the A's and Andrea is trying to change FL law....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: November 30, 2009, 03:56:43 PM »

uummmm I know Tim won't tell us...but I wonder if TES didn't want him searching anymore.

In that particular area, Tim called off the search because he didn't want people and equipment trampling the area because it was too we.  I think that was the time.  It was Joe in particular he didn't want searching, it was that area all together at that time.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: November 30, 2009, 03:58:50 PM »

Ack, I think I meant that I think Dave is implying that JJs affidavit casts doubt on TES honesty.  Did JJ and TES have a falling out???  I  question JJs affiliation with Wyatt Locke and Gail St John. 

so do I....and I did when he was first linked up with GStJ...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1270 on: November 30, 2009, 03:59:22 PM »

Klaas~ I guess my problem is that he did nothing but sing the praises of TES at the time, defend Roy Kronk as being a "hero" of sorts, and make statements that imply that the searchers had been "close" to where the remains were finally discovered, and express gratitude that Caylee had been found.  This was in 2008.

Fast forward to 2009.  If his name wasn't on the list provided to the defense by TES, how did Baez happen to track him down and get a statement from him that directly contradicts his postings at SM at the time?  Why would Baez even know to where to find this guy?  Unless of course, Baez was approached by JJ...

My gut just thinks something is not right here...But as always, just my own opinion.

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1271 on: November 30, 2009, 04:01:06 PM »

I also meant to add, that we know the area was covered by at least a foot of water at that time, so there was no "searching" that COULD have been done on that date, in that exact area.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: November 30, 2009, 04:01:22 PM »

In that particular area, Tim called off the search because he didn't want people and equipment trampling the area because it was too we.  I think that was the time.  It was Joe in particular he didn't want searching, it was that area all together at that time.

And  think this was the same day and area TES lost a ATV in the mud?

Rest in Peace Caylee

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: November 30, 2009, 04:01:50 PM »

I'm not going to question why his name was not on the list.  I also don't see anything wrong with his statement.  Again, it's all in generalities regarding the area IMO:

When we weed through all the issues with this and take a hard look at what is said by JJ, I think the bottom line issue is allegations of inaccurate representations by TES.  If TES did not have JJs info on the day he searched, then was he listed as a searcher on that day???????  I want to see how this plays out.

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1274 on: November 30, 2009, 04:05:38 PM »

When we weed through all the issues with this and take a hard look at what is said by JJ, I think the bottom line issue is allegations of inaccurate representations by TES.  If TES did not have JJs info on the day he searched, then was he listed as a searcher on that day???????  I want to see how this plays out.

Me too.  'Nite Monkeys!

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: November 30, 2009, 04:10:35 PM »

Later Irish Monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: November 30, 2009, 04:15:41 PM »

I wonder why there is no statement from Danny Ibison and the Sheriff's Deputy??

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: November 30, 2009, 04:16:32 PM »

I have no idea how Tim picked the names of searcher he gave to the defense.  I'm just wondering though if a searcher were to say to Tim, please do what you can to keep my name out of the case...I don't want it to affect my livelyhood, would Tim omit that persons name?  Again, I have no idea what happened, just saying there are many possibilities.

I don't see anything in JJ's statement that is so inflamitory.  I think the biggest issue is that his name wasn't on the list.

TES didn't kill Caylee Anthony, JJ didn't kill Caylee Anthony and IMO, Kronk didn't kill Caylee Anthony.  We know who is responsible for killing Caylee Anthony and she will go to trial.  No distractions and lies by the defense team can change that unless you let them trick you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: November 30, 2009, 04:18:16 PM »

I wonder why there is no statement from Danny Ibison and the Sheriff's Deputy??

Because most likely his statement would prove that they weren't in THAT EXACT area and the defense doesn't want the public to see that   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1279 on: November 30, 2009, 04:19:31 PM »

I don't see anything wrong with Jordan's statement either. I know I read he was a concered citizen and father, and that is why he was searching so much, he actually did quite a bit with searching and handing out flyers. He may have went out with Gale St John, but he is not a psychic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.