April 30, 2024, 05:11:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466552 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: November 30, 2009, 04:20:26 PM »

Hello my Monkey friends!!
Was jospeh jordan banned from posting here?

Hi Flamom, no he wasn't.   Klaas checked for us last week when I asked the same question. I think I was mixing him up with another guy...who was banned but I can't think of his name...he was a nut....one of his avatars was of he and his child.

Hi Sunny.

I was confusing him with that other guy too. He gave me the creeps. I think his screen name was MisterMichaelJ.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: November 30, 2009, 04:23:28 PM »

Sunny, not too long ago you found a post by JJ where he said something like he couldn't believe how close to the remains they were. I have been trying to find that and no luck. I feel pretty dumb right about now. Embarassed Do you remember when we were discussing that by any chance? TIA

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: November 30, 2009, 04:37:21 PM »

Thanks Sunny!!
I asked because I could not find him on the member list. The other guy that was banned was micheal..
I kind of recall having a not so positive feeling about JJSr when he was posting last year, and I think I told him so but I cannot find it...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: November 30, 2009, 04:38:18 PM »

I have no idea how Tim picked the names of searcher he gave to the defense.  I'm just wondering though if a searcher were to say to Tim, please do what you can to keep my name out of the case...I don't want it to affect my livelyhood, would Tim omit that persons name?  Again, I have no idea what happened, just saying there are many possibilities.

I don't see anything in JJ's statement that is so inflamitory.  I think the biggest issue is that his name wasn't on the list.

TES didn't kill Caylee Anthony, JJ didn't kill Caylee Anthony and IMO, Kronk didn't kill Caylee Anthony.  We know who is responsible for killing Caylee Anthony and she will go to trial.  No distractions and lies by the defense team can change that unless you let them trick you.

I agree Klaas.....I don't see anything either....and I do think this is just another tactic to try to taint a possible jury pool with the someone else did it defense.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: November 30, 2009, 04:39:08 PM »

I'm not going to question why his name was not on the list.  I also don't see anything wrong with his statement.  Again, it's all in generalities regarding the area IMO:

I wonder why there is no statement from Danny Ibison and the Sheriff's Deputy??

Because most likely his statement would prove that they weren't in THAT EXACT area and the defense doesn't want the public to see that   

BINGO!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: November 30, 2009, 04:41:45 PM »

I stand corrected. Joseph Jordan states here he is not psychic but was hooking up with Gale St John. My error.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3291.msg419381#msg419381

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: November 30, 2009, 04:41:50 PM »

Hello my Monkey friends!!
Was jospeh jordan banned from posting here?

Hi Flamom, no he wasn't.   Klaas checked for us last week when I asked the same question. I think I was mixing him up with another guy...who was banned but I can't think of his name...he was a nut....one of his avatars was of he and his child.

Hi Sunny.

I was confusing him with that other guy too. He gave me the creeps. I think his screen name was MisterMichaelJ.

Hi Brandi...yes, I think that's him...I think I was confusing him and JJ....mingling them into one person for a while!! LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: November 30, 2009, 04:43:31 PM »

I'm not going to question why his name was not on the list.  I also don't see anything wrong with his statement.  Again, it's all in generalities regarding the area IMO:

I also find it odd that there was no mention of water. Was that deliberately left off?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: November 30, 2009, 04:44:26 PM »

I also find it odd that there was no mention of water. Was that deliberately left off?

Sorry, I got in your box. I also find it odd that there was no mention of water. Was that deliberately left off?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: November 30, 2009, 04:44:30 PM »

Sunny, not too long ago you found a post by JJ where he said something like he couldn't believe how close to the remains they were. I have been trying to find that and no luck. I feel pretty dumb right about now. Embarassed Do you remember when we were discussing that by any chance? TIA

hi tupelo...yes I remember when we were discussing it...and I am sure it was the day after Kronk's depo....the first time we saw the barrage of motions by the defense....I will search and see if I can find it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: November 30, 2009, 04:47:11 PM »

Fanny - JJ didn't go to Baez and say "I want to give a statement".  Baez tracked him down and requested a statement.  Along with an attorney, JJ answered questions that were asked of him, nothing more nothing less. 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: November 30, 2009, 04:47:40 PM »

hi tupelo...yes I remember when we were discussing it...and I am sure it was the day after Kronk's depo....the first time we saw the barrage of motions by the defense....I will search and see if I can find it.
I found where we were discussing it on page 43 of this thread....don't know where it came from but this is what was posted by JJ"

My group from Texas Equusearch that Red searched with went out the other night to see the site and put up our temporary memorial... it was very emotional.  I am so happy she was found before Christmas also Klass.  It was very hard to realize how close we were so many times.  I can't imagine how many more nights and weekends I could have handled searching.  I dropped 4 classes, totaled my car... Mr. Krunk gave me the best Christmas present I could ask for.  Peace of mind knowing that she will have a proper burial. I wish people would lay off of him... the local news plays into the suspicion just to make a story... they are all so ridiculous!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: November 30, 2009, 04:50:25 PM »

I found where we were discussing it on page 4342 of this thread....don't know where it came from but this is what was posted by JJ"

My group from Texas Equusearch that Red searched with went out the other night to see the site and put up our temporary memorial... it was very emotional.  I am so happy she was found before Christmas also Klass.  It was very hard to realize how close we were so many times.  I can't imagine how many more nights and weekends I could have handled searching.  I dropped 4 classes, totaled my car... Mr. Krunk gave me the best Christmas present I could ask for.  Peace of mind knowing that she will have a proper burial. I wish people would lay off of him... the local news plays into the suspicion just to make a story... they are all so ridiculous!

Correction....page 42

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: November 30, 2009, 04:55:39 PM »

Fanny - JJ didn't go to Baez and say "I want to give a statement".  Baez tracked him down and requested a statement.  Along with an attorney, JJ answered questions that were asked of him, nothing more nothing less. 

But why did Baez pick him, if his opinions and experiences were what was stated here on this forum?????????????

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: November 30, 2009, 04:56:34 PM »

Why did he not insist on the water being there before he signed it?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: November 30, 2009, 05:01:42 PM »

But why did Baez pick him, if his opinions and experiences were what was stated here on this forum?????????????

I also would like to know if there was a subpoena for him to talk to Baez, or did he do it voluntarily? Did someone also say that the statement was not notarized? Hard to tell on the copy. Jordan had to know what the omitting of the water would mean, and how Bozo would use it. JMO

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: November 30, 2009, 05:04:49 PM »

Does it say there was NO water? 

I'd really like to know why you and others are attempting to make out JJ to be the bad guy.  Frankly, I don't know JJ from "adam" but I really don't think he is the bad guy here.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: November 30, 2009, 05:09:27 PM »

I'd really like to know why you and others are attempting to make out JJ to be the bad guy.  Frankly, I don't know JJ from "adam" but I really don't think he is the bad guy here.

Klaas, I should probably take most of the blame, since I started it.  I just don't understand how this guy came to interviewed by the defense.  It has to be some advantage for them and whether it is to make TES look bad or Casey to look innocent it just doesn't feel right to me.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: November 30, 2009, 05:09:36 PM »

I found where we were discussing it on page 43 of this thread....don't know where it came from but this is what was posted by JJ"

Here it is...post #80    http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4278.msg597989#msg597989

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: November 30, 2009, 05:11:38 PM »

KLAAS, I'm not trying to make him out to be the bad guy. But I am confused why his posts here would say one thing, and his affidavit would say another. No, it doesn't say no water. It just doesn't state the area was underwater when we know that it was. It was the same time TES lost the ATV and Tim Miller called the search off, and everyone was crying. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.