May 01, 2024, 06:32:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466836 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: November 30, 2009, 05:59:31 PM »

Fanny - JJ didn't go to Baez and say "I want to give a statement".  Baez tracked him down and requested a statement.  Along with an attorney, JJ answered questions that were asked of him, nothing more nothing less. 

Why did he not insist on the water being there before he signed it?

Does it say there was NO water? 

I'd really like to know why you and others are attempting to make out JJ to be the bad guy.  Frankly, I don't know JJ from "adam" but I really don't think he is the bad guy here.

Klaas, I should probably take most of the blame, since I started it.  I just don't understand how this guy came to interviewed by the defense.  It has to be some advantage for them and whether it is to make TES look bad or Casey to look innocent it just doesn't feel right to me.

1.  Baez may be an idiot but he's not totally stupid.  Joseph Jordan was very visible early in the case and it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to track him down.

2.  I don't see any real advantage to the defense and I don't see JJ saying anything bad about TES. 

3.  I also don't see JJ mentioning whether there was or was not water in the area.  You would think if he was asked the question it would be answered.  KEEP IN MIND, JJ is not likely to volunteer information he is going to answer the questions he is asked. 

If there was water in the area, THERE WILL BE PROOF.  I don't give a %@#@ what Baez says.

If Baez can show that TES did not turn everything over it will put them in a really bad light and there goes that one juror who is a hold out, who thinks someone with TES planted the body. 

So now TES planted the body?  LOLOL 

AKMOM - forensics will prove who killed Caylee and put her in the woods.

Bottom line is that we know what went on.  They are throwing everything in the mix to screw with people's head.  Yes, there have been hints that they will try to implicate  a searcher.  I am upset that this is another thing in a long line of throw it against the wall to see if it sticks.  I will take a break now

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: November 30, 2009, 06:04:11 PM »

Bottom line is that we know what went on.  They are throwing everything in the mix to screw with people's head.  Yes, there have been hints that they will try to implicate  a searcher.  I am upset that this is another thing in a long line of throw it against the wall to see if it sticks.  I will take a break now

It is frustrating, and I guess what we should expect with Bozo and the defense team that doesn't have a scruple or moral among all of them.

I wonder where Andrea Lyon was when Ted Bundy needed her?? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: November 30, 2009, 06:04:50 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21764616/detail.html
Anthony Defense Challenges Death Penalty
Motions Call Death Penalty Unconstitutional, Demand Justification

POSTED: 5:17 pm EST November 30, 2009
UPDATED: 5:36 pm EST November 30, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team filed nearly a dozen motions on Monday, including one that challenged the state's death penalty.

Anthony is currently awaiting trial on murder charges in the death of he daughter, Caylee.

One of the motions filed by attorney Jose Baez argues that the death penalty is unconstitutional. One defense attorney WESH 2 News spoke with said that motion is a formality in case of a future appeal.

Baez also filed a motion asking the judge to force the prosecution to reveal why it believes the death penalty should be on the table. He argues that the prosecution cannot establish why or how Caylee died and wants to know what evidence the state that justifies the death penalty.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: November 30, 2009, 06:07:48 PM »

Casey Motion: Death Penalty “Unconstitutional”
Posted: 4:56 pm EST November 30, 2009
Updated: 5:17 pm EST November 30, 2009
<snipped>
Prosecutors had a tough time deciding whether to pursue the death penalty against Casey until Caylee Anthony's remains were found on December 11.

The new defense motion argues Florida's death penalty statute is too vague in determining who is eligible, so it violates both the U.S. Constitution and the Florida Constitution.
READ: Numerous Motions Filed By Defense: 11-Motions
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21763533/detail.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21764396/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: November 30, 2009, 06:12:28 PM »

Casey Anthony's defense team filed 11 new motions in the murder case against their client. Eight of the motions have to do with the state's death penalty statute, Florida statute 921.141 .

The defense is asking the judge to rule that particular death penalty statute unconstitutional.
Florida statute 921.141
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statuTes/...921/Sec141.HTM

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...nthony-motions

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: November 30, 2009, 06:13:56 PM »

Casey Motion: Death Penalty “Unconstitutional”
Posted: 4:56 pm EST November 30, 2009
Updated: 5:17 pm EST November 30, 2009
<snipped>
Prosecutors had a tough time deciding whether to pursue the death penalty against Casey until Caylee Anthony's remains were found on December 11.

The new defense motion argues Florida's death penalty statute is too vague in determining who is eligible, so it violates both the U.S. Constitution and the Florida Constitution.
READ: Numerous Motions Filed By Defense: 11-Motions
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21763533/detail.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21764396/detail.html

When Andrea Lyon first came on the scene, smarter people than me said she was not really coming to keep KC from the death penalty, but to destroy the laws for the death penalty in Florida. Well, here it is, in all her glory. Andrea's real agenda. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: November 30, 2009, 06:42:52 PM »

Video: Anthony Defense Challenges Death Penalty 1:29
Casey Anthony's defense team filed nearly a dozen motions on Monday, including one that challenged the state's death penalty.
http://www.wesh.com/video/21764649/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: November 30, 2009, 07:04:19 PM »

Had my last computer not crashed about 2 weeks ago, I would have all the emails sent to me by Joseph Jordan. In them he asked for volunteers to help search for Caylee, and told me about many of the areas they did search and many others they wanted to search. Some areas they couldn't because they had no permission from the property owners. I do remember Joe saying he was having trouble with LE cooperating with him to search other areas, like landfills for example. He would tell me he found items but not what they were, so that he would not "dirty" the investigation. One thing I did notice about a month or 2 ago was his somewhat disappearance from facebook. Maybe this was about when Baez got a hold of him. JJ was emailing many people to get volunteers to help, so Baez did not have to be a rocket scientist to locate him. (fortunately for Baez) I did email him back alot at the beginning of his quest but after he hooked up I think with GSJ, I kind of backed off, no offense to anyone. I actually believe in some paranormal, and "real" psychics. Gail IMO was looking for fame and fortune. From any of the emails from him there was no mention of the Suburban Drive so I can't say if he did or didn't.

Honestly I don't know how the defense is going to get past the Nanny (non-existent) kidnapped Caylee, and I decided to live it up for 31 days, cruising, and boozing......AND NOT CALLING THE POLICE FOR 31 DAY!

I agree with the bolded statement.   Thanks for the insights, Seeme.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: November 30, 2009, 07:07:36 PM »

Here is Red's front page article on his search.  I believe Red was there 2-3 days or over the weekend maybe through Monday:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/02/search-continues-for-missing-caylee-anthony-texas-equusearch-searches-parks-woods-near-airport-exclusive-pics/

This does not look like it's near Hopespring.

Here is the next and if I remember correctly, TES pulled out soon thereafter.  I'm wondering if Cindy Anthony was affraid the searchers were going to find her?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/03/caylee-anthony-missing-cindy-anthony-defends-casey-and-attacks-texas-equusearch-law-enforcement-and-search-on-nancy-grace-9208/?preview=true&preview_id=6007&preview_nonce=b99e61385a

I always wondered the same thing.

I bet they were holding their breathe.        
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: November 30, 2009, 07:18:37 PM »

How are things for Tiger Woods at the moment? To borrow a phrase from his more animated namesake, they're not so grrreat.

And possibly getting worse.

Earlier this morning, the increasingly frustrated Florida Highway Patrol confirmed Woods' continued stonewalling of the investigation into Friday morning's scandal-plagued crash, saying the golf pro's lawyer had handed over the basics—license, proof of insurance, etc.—but offered absolutely nothing more, least of all, any face time with investigators.

The announcement included the FHP's denial about the extent of its probe.

"Contrary to various media reports, the Florida Highway Patrol has not made any comments regarding the details of the ongoing crash investigation involving Tiger Woods as it related to medical information, or any other aspect of this investigation.

"The crash investigation is ongoing and charges are pending."

As for what, exactly, those pending charges may be—we can only hope Tiger is sitting down for this...

High-profile Florida criminal attorney Jose Baez tells E! News that Woods' seeming refusal to speak with FHP troopers could result in several misdemeanor charges, including obstruction of justice, resisting arrest without violence, criminal mischief and possibly even driving under the influence. (While authorities initially said that there was no sign of alcohol or drugs at the scene, with no one talking and the investigation still open, nothing has been officially ruled out.)

And for all those concerned, sports-loving citizens thinking that list seems like overkill, well, blame the finer points of Florida law. Per Baez, citizens are not allowed to invoke their right to counsel during a traffic accident investigation, hence the possible obstruction of justice charge.

Resisting arrest without violence is simply legal speak for not obeying the order of an officer and does not require any dramatic, Ford Bronco-powered attempts at evasion—in fact, simply continuing to turn away the troopers who now arrive like clockwork to interview Woods and his wife, Elin Nordegren, could be enough to warrant that charge.

Speaking of Woods' possibly heroic other half, should there have been any preaccident domestic spat, as has been speculated (granted, a very unlikely scenario, given the widespread reluctance of anyone to come forward), she too could face charges.

"She would be facing felony charges at that point because the golf club could be a deadly weapon, and then you're looking at a minimum of three years in prison," Baez said. "The stakes get raised much higher."

Not that it's expected to come to that.

"In all likelihood, I don't think they're going to have a case because they don't have anyone willing to talk," Baez said. "Another obstruction charge could be based on [Woods'] unwillingness to talk about what his wife has done, but then you get into very muddy waters. I can't see them moving forward on such a thing."

As for how Tiger and Elin are holding up—they may not be talking, but the rest of the Woods clan apparently failed to receive the keep-shut memo.

"They're fine," a family member tells E! News.

Appearance-canceling injuries aside, that is.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b155727_what_kind_of_charges_could_tiger_woods.html

High profile attorney...bet he loves that

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: November 30, 2009, 07:21:13 PM »

So kc spent her second thanksgiving behind bars....all together now...aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

does anyone remember the date of the last visit with any of her family??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: November 30, 2009, 07:27:02 PM »

So kc spent her second thanksgiving behind bars....all together now...aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.            

She hasn't had a visit from them since she was charged with the murder in October 2008 - that I know!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: November 30, 2009, 07:33:50 PM »

Here is Red's front page article on his search.  I believe Red was there 2-3 days or over the weekend maybe through Monday:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/02/search-continues-for-missing-caylee-anthony-texas-equusearch-searches-parks-woods-near-airport-exclusive-pics/

I just got back on and thank you Klaas for finding this for me. You always go above and beyond for us and I appreciate that.  an angelic monkey

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: November 30, 2009, 07:37:57 PM »

How are things for Tiger Woods at the moment? To borrow a phrase from his more animated namesake, they're not so grrreat.

And possibly getting worse.

Earlier this morning, the increasingly frustrated Florida Highway Patrol confirmed Woods' continued stonewalling of the investigation into Friday morning's scandal-plagued crash, saying the golf pro's lawyer had handed over the basics—license, proof of insurance, etc.—but offered absolutely nothing more, least of all, any face time with investigators.

The announcement included the FHP's denial about the extent of its probe.

"Contrary to various media reports, the Florida Highway Patrol has not made any comments regarding the details of the ongoing crash investigation involving Tiger Woods as it related to medical information, or any other aspect of this investigation.

"The crash investigation is ongoing and charges are pending."

As for what, exactly, those pending charges may be—we can only hope Tiger is sitting down for this...

High-profile Florida criminal attorney Jose Baez tells E! News that Woods' seeming refusal to speak with FHP troopers could result in several misdemeanor charges, including obstruction of justice, resisting arrest without violence, criminal mischief and possibly even driving under the influence. (While authorities initially said that there was no sign of alcohol or drugs at the scene, with no one talking and the investigation still open, nothing has been officially ruled out.)

And for all those concerned, sports-loving citizens thinking that list seems like overkill, well, blame the finer points of Florida law. Per Baez, citizens are not allowed to invoke their right to counsel during a traffic accident investigation, hence the possible obstruction of justice charge.

Resisting arrest without violence is simply legal speak for not obeying the order of an officer and does not require any dramatic, Ford Bronco-powered attempts at evasion—in fact, simply continuing to turn away the troopers who now arrive like clockwork to interview Woods and his wife, Elin Nordegren, could be enough to warrant that charge.

Speaking of Woods' possibly heroic other half, should there have been any preaccident domestic spat, as has been speculated (granted, a very unlikely scenario, given the widespread reluctance of anyone to come forward), she too could face charges.

"She would be facing felony charges at that point because the golf club could be a deadly weapon, and then you're looking at a minimum of three years in prison," Baez said. "The stakes get raised much higher."

Not that it's expected to come to that.

"In all likelihood, I don't think they're going to have a case because they don't have anyone willing to talk," Baez said. "Another obstruction charge could be based on [Woods'] unwillingness to talk about what his wife has done, but then you get into very muddy waters. I can't see them moving forward on such a thing."

As for how Tiger and Elin are holding up—they may not be talking, but the rest of the Woods clan apparently failed to receive the keep-shut memo.

"They're fine," a family member tells E! News.

Appearance-canceling injuries aside, that is.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b155727_what_kind_of_charges_could_tiger_woods.html

High profile attorney...bet he loves that
Oh goodness.....ENews talking to Baez about Tiger Woods? Makes me think they were talking to him about the case and then asked him his opinion about Tiger.  I guess time will tell.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: November 30, 2009, 07:43:15 PM »

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.            

She hasn't had a visit from them since she was charged with the murder in October 2008 - that I know!

Thanks Sassy...that's what I thought

GA testified in front of the GJ on October 14, 2008
 kc was arrested on October 15, 2008
 (sorry no link...I just had this saved)

Detail On Grand Jury Indictments Of Casey Anthony

Casey Anthony was indicted today for first degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee Anthony. The Grand Jury also indicted Casey on 6 other counts. Here are more details regarding each count.

The first count is for first-degree murder, a capital offense that is punishable by the death penalty. (State Attorney Lawson Lamar, however, did not say specifically he would seek execution, if Casey Anthony is convicted. He took no questions.)

This charge alleges that Casey Anthony caused the death of Caylee “from a premeditated design” between June 15 and July 16. Those dates correspond to the last time Caylee was seen and when she was reported missing. The indictment offers no other information on how, why or when.

/ Count two is aggravated child abuse. This alleges that between the same dates Casey Anthony “did knowingly or willfully…causes great bodily harm, permanent disfigurement or permanent disability to Caylee Marie Anthony…by intentionally inflicting physical injury…or by intentionally committing an act or actively encouraging another person to commit an act which could reasonably expected to result in physical injury.”

Count three is aggravated manslaughter of a child. This count alleges that Casey Anthony caused Caylee’s death by failing to provide “the care, supervision and services necessary to maintain Caylee Marie Anthony’s physical and mental health” or that she did not make “a reasonable effort” to protect Caylee from someone else abuses, neglecting or exploiting her.

Counts four through seven are all “providing false information to a law enforcement officer.” Each count lists a time when Casey Anthony is alleged to have lied to investigators about Caylee. Count four says she lied to Orange County Sheriff’s Office Detective Yuri Melich when she said she worked at Universal Studios in 2008. Count five alleges she lied to Melich when she said she left Caylee with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. Count six alleges she lied to Melich when she said she told two former Universal Studios employees that Caylee was missing. And count seven alleges Anthony lied to Melich when she said she received phone call from Caylee on July 15.

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: November 30, 2009, 07:47:13 PM »

Here is the next and if I remember correctly, TES pulled out soon thereafter.  I'm wondering if Cindy Anthony was affraid the searchers were going to find her?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/03/caylee-anthony-missing-cindy-anthony-defends-casey-and-attacks-texas-equusearch-law-enforcement-and-search-on-nancy-grace-9208/?preview=true&preview_id=6007&preview_nonce=b99e61385a

This last link says "You do not have permission to preview drafts". 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: November 30, 2009, 07:51:36 PM »

This last link says "You do not have permission to preview drafts". 

It does for me to TUPELO. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: November 30, 2009, 07:56:00 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com...-hello-to-laura-and-joe/#comments

Joyangels) Joy // November 30, 2009 at 1:53 pm

Laura and Joe where never there, they are from are fourm called Scared Monkeys.They where not part of Texas Eqqusearch. They went no where in the area where Caylee was found! If they where anywhere in there it would be closer to school. They where in my Chat room trying to get info from before caylee body was found. I would not give them any details I just told was searching in the woods by the Anthony Home.LE does or will have there Ip numbers bec I gave them all that info. Laura and Joe are a joke,JMO. All of sudden the come up with this tale. They never did metion anything about the area, if it was wet or dry. Only way Laura got the INfo about the Coke can in Sept. WAs that it was leak through someone through Chatango,in which they are plenty of moles! Bec I spoke about a coke can in Oct. Wonder how much Baez paid these loons to lie…. Justice4caylee. Sgt allen if u read this ,please drop off my laptop and u can have my other computer……. Ps Dave On tuesday will be fine if we meet up…. Joy

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: November 30, 2009, 08:19:34 PM »

Laura and Joe where never there, they are from are fourm called Scared Monkeys.They where not part of Texas Eqqusearch. They went no where in the area where Caylee was found! If they where anywhere in there it would be closer to school. They where in my Chat room trying to get info from before caylee body was found. I would not give them any details I just told was searching in the woods by the Anthony Home.LE does or will have there Ip numbers bec I gave them all that info. Laura and Joe are a joke,JMO. All of sudden the come up with this tale. They never did metion anything about the area, if it was wet or dry. Only way Laura got the INfo about the Coke can in Sept. WAs that it was leak through someone through Chatango,in which they are plenty of moles! Bec I spoke about a coke can in Oct. Wonder how much Baez paid these loons to lie…. Justice4caylee. Sgt allen if u read this ,please drop off my laptop and u can have my other computer……. Ps Dave On tuesday will be fine if we meet up…. Joy

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1339 on: November 30, 2009, 08:34:06 PM »

Sorry, I don't know of either Laura and Joseph are a joke, but Joy Wray is a SAD JOKE in my book. She is a nutter. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.