May 01, 2024, 04:04:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466768 times)
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1340 on: November 30, 2009, 08:43:39 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com...-hello-to-laura-and-joe/#comments

Joyangels) Joy // November 30, 2009 at 1:53 pm

Laura and Joe where never there, they are from are fourm called Scared Monkeys.They where not part of Texas Eqqusearch. They went no where in the area where Caylee was found! If they where anywhere in there it would be closer to school. They where in my Chat room trying to get info from before caylee body was found. I would not give them any details I just told was searching in the woods by the Anthony Home.LE does or will have there Ip numbers bec I gave them all that info. Laura and Joe are a joke,JMO. All of sudden the come up with this tale. They never did metion anything about the area, if it was wet or dry. Only way Laura got the INfo about the Coke can in Sept. WAs that it was leak through someone through Chatango,in which they are plenty of moles! Bec I spoke about a coke can in Oct. Wonder how much Baez paid these loons to lie…. Justice4caylee. Sgt allen if u read this ,please drop off my laptop and u can have my other computer……. Ps Dave On tuesday will be fine if we meet up…. Joy

Sorry, I don't know of either Laura and Joseph are a joke, but Joy Wray is a SAD JOKE in my book. She is a nutter. JMO JSM

You are so right,JSM. I think the defense will be sorry they ever spoke to her. She has serious problems IMO.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: November 30, 2009, 08:53:36 PM »

Laura and Joe where never there, they are from are fourm called Scared Monkeys.They where not part of Texas Eqqusearch. They went no where in the area where Caylee was found! If they where anywhere in there it would be closer to school. They where in my Chat room trying to get info from before caylee body was found. I would not give them any details I just told was searching in the woods by the Anthony Home.LE does or will have there Ip numbers bec I gave them all that info. Laura and Joe are a joke,JMO. All of sudden the come up with this tale. The
 never did metion anything about the area, if it was wet or dry. Only way Laura got the INfo about the Coke can in Sept.
WAs that it was leak through someone through Chatango,in which they are plenty of moles! Bec I spoke about a coke can in

Oct. Wonder how much Baez paid these loons to lie…. Justice4caylee. Sgt allen if u read this ,please drop off my laptop and
 u can have my other computer……. Ps Dave On tuesday will be fine if we meet up…. Joy

that girl needs some serious spell phonics 101-----

Sorry, I don't know of either Laura and Joseph are a joke, but Joy Wray is a SAD JOKE in my book. She is a nutter. JMO JSM

You are so right,JSM. I think the defense will be sorry they ever spoke to her. She has serious problems IMO.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: November 30, 2009, 08:58:48 PM »

Joy needs
a serious crash course
spelling 101

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: November 30, 2009, 09:27:21 PM »

How are things for Tiger Woods at the moment? To borrow a phrase from his more animated namesake, they're not so grrreat.

And possibly getting worse.

Earlier this morning, the increasingly frustrated Florida Highway Patrol confirmed Woods' continued stonewalling of the investigation into Friday morning's scandal-plagued crash, saying the golf pro's lawyer had handed over the basics—license, proof of insurance, etc.—but offered absolutely nothing more, least of all, any face time with investigators.

The announcement included the FHP's denial about the extent of its probe.

"Contrary to various media reports, the Florida Highway Patrol has not made any comments regarding the details of the ongoing crash investigation involving Tiger Woods as it related to medical information, or any other aspect of this investigation.

"The crash investigation is ongoing and charges are pending."

As for what, exactly, those pending charges may be—we can only hope Tiger is sitting down for this...

High-profile Florida criminal attorney Jose Baez tells E! News that Woods' seeming refusal to speak with FHP troopers could result in several misdemeanor charges, including obstruction of justice, resisting arrest without violence, criminal mischief and possibly even driving under the influence. (While authorities initially said that there was no sign of alcohol or drugs at the scene, with no one talking and the investigation still open, nothing has been officially ruled out.)

And for all those concerned, sports-loving citizens thinking that list seems like overkill, well, blame the finer points of Florida law. Per Baez, citizens are not allowed to invoke their right to counsel during a traffic accident investigation, hence the possible obstruction of justice charge.

Resisting arrest without violence is simply legal speak for not obeying the order of an officer and does not require any dramatic, Ford Bronco-powered attempts at evasion—in fact, simply continuing to turn away the troopers who now arrive like clockwork to interview Woods and his wife, Elin Nordegren, could be enough to warrant that charge.

Speaking of Woods' possibly heroic other half, should there have been any preaccident domestic spat, as has been speculated (granted, a very unlikely scenario, given the widespread reluctance of anyone to come forward), she too could face charges.

"She would be facing felony charges at that point because the golf club could be a deadly weapon, and then you're looking at a minimum of three years in prison," Baez said. "The stakes get raised much higher."

Not that it's expected to come to that.

"In all likelihood, I don't think they're going to have a case because they don't have anyone willing to talk," Baez said. "Another obstruction charge could be based on [Woods'] unwillingness to talk about what his wife has done, but then you get into very muddy waters. I can't see them moving forward on such a thing."

As for how Tiger and Elin are holding up—they may not be talking, but the rest of the Woods clan apparently failed to receive the keep-shut memo.

"They're fine," a family member tells E! News.

Appearance-canceling injuries aside, that is.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b155727_what_kind_of_charges_could_tiger_woods.html

High profile attorney...bet he loves that

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/11/30/the-clueless-wonder-strikes-again/

The Clueless Wonder Strikes Again
November 30th, 2009  Richard Hornsby

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: November 30, 2009, 09:37:15 PM »

For some reason I can't navigate the Orange County Clerk of Court site right now.    But I saw this on another forum:

11/30/2009 Transaction Assessment 262.99
11/30/2009 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2009-03217 MEDIA (262.99)
11/30/2009 Transaction Assessment 58.00
11/30/2009 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2009-03376 ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE (58.00)
11/30/2009 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2009-03400 MEDIA CHANNEL 9 (262.99)

I think we may be in for a doc dump! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: November 30, 2009, 09:48:03 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/113009-anthony-motions
Anthony defense: Florida death penalty unconstitutional

Updated: Monday, 30 Nov 2009, 5:26 PM EST
Published : Monday, 30 Nov 2009, 4:58 PM EST
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Casey Anthony's defense team filed 11 new motions in the murder case against their client. Eight of the motions have to do with the state's death penalty statute, Florida statute 921.141 .

The defense is asking the judge to rule that particular death penalty statute unconstitutional.

Let's not forget
Casey didn't just steal from her friend Amy!
But
also from her grandmother Shirley her grandmother and her parents and from lee
she robbed cayless piggy bank! And her savings that George saved for her!!!

In one of the motions Casey's defense team argues it improperly shifts the burden of proof to the defendants, thereby creating a presumption of death.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty on charges that she killed her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie, claiming a babysitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December.
Video at link.

You would think that no one had ever been convicted and sentenced to death in the state of Florida.   

Loca
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: November 30, 2009, 10:23:46 PM »

Sunny, not too long ago you found a post by JJ where he said something like he couldn't believe how close to the remains they were. I have been trying to find that and no luck. I feel pretty dumb right about now. Embarassed Do you remember when we were discussing that by any chance? TIA

hi tupelo...yes I remember when we were discussing it...and I am sure it was the day after Kronk's depo....the first time we saw the barrage of motions by the defense....I will search and see if I can find it.
I found where we were discussing it on page 43 of this thread....don't know where it came from but this is what was posted by JJ"

My group from Texas Equusearch that Red searched with went out the other night to see the site and put up our temporary memorial... it was very emotional.  I am so happy she was found before Christmas also Klass.  It was very hard to realize how close we were so many times.  I can't imagine how many more nights and weekends I could have handled searching.  I dropped 4 classes, totaled my car... Mr. Krunk gave me the best Christmas present I could ask for.  Peace of mind knowing that she will have a proper burial. I wish people would lay off of him... the local news plays into the suspicion just to make a story... they are all so ridiculous!

Here it is...post #80    http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4278.msg597989#msg597989

Thank You!  Is the RED referred to here, the Red here at SM? If so, did he search the woods where Caylee was found?

Yes it was RED here.  I doubt he searched the EXACT area although he might have been near.  I'll ask him or go find his old posts on it.  I'm sure he did a front page as well and will look for that.

Although I did 3 or 3 separate searches with JJ, none of them were the woods where Caylee was found. Although I will say that the area was underwater. I am not referring specifically to the area where Caylee was eventually found, as I was not near it.

However, all of the other areas had standing water everywhere.

We searched flat grass fields to clear them off the list and they were under water. Only a couple of us trudged thru it.

So the fact that it was said there was high water is a fact.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: November 30, 2009, 10:39:26 PM »

Thanks Red!  I'm remembering now how horrible you said the conditions were when you were there. 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: November 30, 2009, 10:43:42 PM »

Sunny, not too long ago you found a post by JJ where he said something like he couldn't believe how close to the remains they were. I have been trying to find that and no luck. I feel pretty dumb right about now. Embarassed Do you remember when we were discussing that by any chance? TIA

hi tupelo...yes I remember when we were discussing it...and I am sure it was the day after Kronk's depo....the first time we saw the barrage of motions by the defense....I will search and see if I can find it.
I found where we were discussing it on page 43 of this thread....don't know where it came from but this is what was posted by JJ"

My group from Texas Equusearch that Red searched with went out the other night to see the site and put up our temporary memorial... it was very emotional.  I am so happy she was found before Christmas also Klass.  It was very hard to realize how close we were so many times.  I can't imagine how many more nights and weekends I could have handled searching.  I dropped 4 classes, totaled my car... Mr. Krunk gave me the best Christmas present I could ask for.  Peace of mind knowing that she will have a proper burial. I wish people would lay off of him... the local news plays into the suspicion just to make a story... they are all so ridiculous!

Here it is...post #80    http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4278.msg597989#msg597989

Thank You!  Is the RED referred to here, the Red here at SM? If so, did he search the woods where Caylee was found?

Yes it was RED here.  I doubt he searched the EXACT area although he might have been near.  I'll ask him or go find his old posts on it.  I'm sure he did a front page as well and will look for that.

Although I did 3 or 3 separate searches with JJ, none of them were the woods where Caylee was found. Although I will say that the area was underwater. I am not referring specifically to the area where Caylee was eventually found, as I was not near it.

We searched flat grass fields to clear them off the list and they were under water. Only a couple of us trudged thru it.

Thank you Red for letting us know that.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: November 30, 2009, 11:00:23 PM »

For some reason I can't navigate the Orange County Clerk of Court site right now.    But I saw this on another forum:

I think I'm wrong with that statement....it was probably for the latest motions and memorandums filed. My bad.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: November 30, 2009, 11:02:47 PM »

Thanks Red for your information (facts). Appreciate it!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: December 01, 2009, 06:16:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/11/casey-anthony-defense-florida.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony defense: Florida death penalty is unconstitutional
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ November 30, 2009 7:18 PM Permalink | Comments (4)
Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony say Florida's laws on the death penalty are unconstitutional.
The accused child killer's lawyers want the lethal injection taken off the table by the judge. They say State laws violate her Fifth and Fourteenth Amendment rights and also trample on sections of the Florida constitution.

255 pages of motions signed by defense attorneys Dr. Andrea Lyon and Jose Baez argue that laws on who is eligible for the dead penalty are too vague and put the burden of proof on the defense in the death penalty phase.

The State announced it would seek the death penalty in April. Miss Anthony's defense has call it an attempt by prosecutors to secure a favorable jury.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: December 01, 2009, 08:28:44 AM »

Laura and Joe where never there, they are from are fourm called Scared Monkeys.They where not part of Texas Eqqusearch. They went no where in the area where Caylee was found! If they where anywhere in there it would be closer to school. They where in my Chat room trying to get info from before caylee body was found. I would not give them any details I just told was searching in the woods by the Anthony Home.LE does or will have there Ip numbers bec I gave them all that info. Laura and Joe are a joke,JMO. All of sudden the come up with this tale. They never did metion anything about the area, if it was wet or dry. Only way Laura got the INfo about the Coke can in Sept. WAs that it was leak through someone through Chatango,in which they are plenty of moles! Bec I spoke about a coke can in Oct. Wonder how much Baez paid these loons to lie…. Justice4caylee. Sgt allen if u read this ,please drop off my laptop and u can have my other computer……. Ps Dave On tuesday will be fine if we meet up…. Joy

Good Morning Monks!!  trim thanks for all the news posts

and tupelo..... this is just beyond words....Joy is a real nut case in every sense!!  I really detest that LE has to waste time with this kookoo!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: December 01, 2009, 08:30:07 AM »

Joy needs
a serious crash course
spelling 101

she says she is writing a book Monkey Devil! can you imagine trying to read it!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: December 01, 2009, 08:34:02 AM »

How are things for Tiger Woods at the moment? To borrow a phrase from his more animated namesake, they're not so grrreat.

And possibly getting worse.

Earlier this morning, the increasingly frustrated Florida Highway Patrol confirmed Woods' continued stonewalling of the investigation into Friday morning's scandal-plagued crash, saying the golf pro's lawyer had handed over the basics—license, proof of insurance, etc.—but offered absolutely nothing more, least of all, any face time with investigators.

SNIPPED

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/11/30/the-clueless-wonder-strikes-again/

The Clueless Wonder Strikes Again
November 30th, 2009  Richard Hornsby

One ass talking about another....how apropos!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: December 01, 2009, 08:35:30 AM »

Tupelo...I think you are correct!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: December 01, 2009, 08:36:53 AM »

thanks RED!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: December 01, 2009, 08:38:42 AM »

I think I'm wrong with that statement....it was probably for the latest motions and memorandums filed. My bad.

darn it....guess this is the date the monies were posted because of the holiday...darn it, darn, darn it!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: December 01, 2009, 08:38:47 AM »

Joy needs
a serious crash course
spelling 101

she says she is writing a book Monkey Devil! can you imagine trying to read it!   

Can you imagine our book review?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: December 01, 2009, 08:41:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/11/casey-anthony-defense-florida.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony defense: Florida death penalty is unconstitutional
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ November 30, 2009 7:18 PM Permalink | Comments (4)
Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony say Florida's laws on the death penalty are unconstitutional.
The accused child killer's lawyers want the lethal injection taken off the table by the judge. They say State laws violate her Fifth and Fourteenth Amendment rights and also trample on sections of the Florida constitution.

255 pages of motions signed by defense attorneys Dr. Andrea Lyon and Jose Baez argue that laws on who is eligible for the dead penalty are too vague and put the burden of proof on the defense in the death penalty phase.

The State announced it would seek the death penalty in April. Miss Anthony's defense has call it an attempt by prosecutors to secure a favorable jury.

Good Morning trim!! I guess it is now clear why The Lion took this case....she is out to abolish FL's death penalty laws....plain and simple....she knows kc is guilty and it doesn't matter to her that kc is convicted as long as kc doesn't get the death penalty....if I were kc that would make me really skeered....JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.