May 01, 2024, 06:36:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466838 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: December 01, 2009, 02:40:47 PM »

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=1175

Casey Anthony spent Thanksgiving without family (photos, videos)
Posted by Melissa Finlay On December - 1 - 2009

According to reports by the Orlando Sentinel, Casey Anthony spent another Thanksgiving without visits from her family. Last Christmas and Thanksgiving, Casey Anthony did not receive visits from George and Cindy Anthony, or her brother, Lee.

During the early part of Casey Anthony’s arrest, she received several visits from her family in an attempt to locate her missing daughter, Caylee. Those visits were recorded and quickly made media headlines. The Anthony’s announced that they would not continue their visits due to the fact that the tapes would be released to the media and publicized. It is unclear whether the Anthony’s still feel the same way and if that is the reason they have chosen not to visit Casey Anthony during holidays.

Some speculate that the Anthony’s may not be as supportive of their daughter since the remains of Caylee Anthony have been found. The Anthony’s have publicly stated that they want the truth, and at the same time have defended Casey Anthony.

There is no way to determine the reaction of the Anthony’s should a jury find Casey Anthony guilty of murder in the first degree.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys continue with their motion that the death penalty procedure is unconstitutional.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: December 01, 2009, 02:42:05 PM »

Sorry Trimm!  Looks like I'm a day late & a dollar short, again!

Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1382 on: December 01, 2009, 03:55:27 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com...-hello-to-laura-and-joe/#comments

Joyangels) Joy // November 30, 2009 at 1:53 pm

Laura and Joe where never there, they are from are fourm called Scared Monkeys.They where not part of Texas Eqqusearch. They went no where in the area where Caylee was found! If they where anywhere in there it would be closer to school. They where in my Chat room trying to get info from before caylee body was found. I would not give them any details I just told was searching in the woods by the Anthony Home.LE does or will have there Ip numbers bec I gave them all that info. Laura and Joe are a joke,JMO. All of sudden the come up with this tale. They never did metion anything about the area, if it was wet or dry. Only way Laura got the INfo about the Coke can in Sept. WAs that it was leak through someone through Chatango,in which they are plenty of moles! Bec I spoke about a coke can in Oct. Wonder how much Baez paid these loons to lie…. Justice4caylee. Sgt allen if u read this ,please drop off my laptop and u can have my other computer……. Ps Dave On tuesday will be fine if we meet up…. Joy

Hello monkeys....

Ok, I have nothing to add...BUT I really WANT that "looney monkey" lol...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1383 on: December 01, 2009, 04:01:45 PM »

Sorry, this is off topic, but I have an avatar I really like BUT I do not know how to add "this one", could someone please direct me to where I need to go to (begging on my knees) attach it here.... 

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: December 01, 2009, 04:06:48 PM »

Sorry Trimm!  Looks like I'm a day late & a dollar short, again!

We need some documents.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: December 01, 2009, 05:35:29 PM »

Nancy Grace tonight!!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Breaking: Does the forensic evidence connect Casey Anthony to her murdered daughter's remains? In a report from the "body farm," a substance was found called "grave wax" on paper towels recovered from a trash bag inside Tot Mom's car trunk. Forensic examiners concluded someone wiped up decomposition fluids in the trunk! Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: December 01, 2009, 05:39:22 PM »

Nancy Grace tonight!!

Breaking: Does the forensic evidence connect Casey Anthony to her murdered daughter's remains? In a report from the "body farm," a substance was found called "grave wax" on paper towels recovered from a trash bag inside Tot Mom's car trunk. Forensic examiners concluded someone wiped up decomposition fluids in the trunk! Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.

I just went back to NG's site and now it headlines Tiger???  So perhaps both????

Golf superstar Tiger Woods still refusing to speak to police about a mysterious car accident outside his Florida home! Woods behind the wheel at 2:25 a.m. when his car struck a fire hydrant before hitting a tree! Florida Highway Patrol just announced Tiger will be issued a careless driving citation for the crash- which could result in a fine & points on his driving record. But why the delay 5 days later? And why won't Woods talk? Is he hiding something? This as rumors pick up steam about an alleged affair with a club hostess; she adamantly denies such an affair. Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking developments at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1387 on: December 01, 2009, 06:11:28 PM »

Nancy Grace tonight!!

OK- I'm gonna tune in, but if she says Dr Baden is her expert I'm switching off.  I love Nancy but her shows seem half taped, all the time, she opens with her Bombshell item, then it replays over and over - I don't get it... sometimes I think they've all gone on a break and forgotten about us.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: December 01, 2009, 06:14:27 PM »

Nancy Grace tonight!!

I just went back to NG's site and now it headlines Tiger???  So perhaps both????

Golf superstar Tiger Woods still refusing to speak to police about a mysterious car accident outside his Florida home! Woods behind the wheel at 2:25 a.m. when his car struck a fire hydrant before hitting a tree! Florida Highway Patrol just announced Tiger will be issued a careless driving citation for the crash- which could result in a fine & points on his driving record. But why the delay 5 days later? And why won't Woods talk? Is he hiding something? This as rumors pick up steam about an alleged affair with a club hostess; she adamantly denies such an affair. Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking developments at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

It seems to me they had a blazing row, he took off in his Escalade, she ran down the road with her handy golf club, knocked the back window out and he collided with a tree- in that order.  I don't think she was the rescuer- there was no mention of her during the neighbor's 911 call.  Storm in a teacup...    they just had a fight and now the whole world wants to know what about! I'm glad I don't have to face Paparazzi every time I do something stupid!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: December 01, 2009, 06:43:46 PM »

Nancy Grace tonight!!

OK- I'm gonna tune in, but if she says Dr Baden is her expert I'm switching off.  I love Nancy but her shows seem half taped, all the time, she opens with her Bombshell item, then it replays over and over - I don't get it... sometimes I think they've all gone on a break and forgotten about us.
  Fo sure, I believe NG thinks we're all half brain dead! I had to quit watching her most of the time, she makes me nuts. She plays the same clips over and over and lets not even speak of her uber rudeness. That doctor that has the bump on his head, I can't remember his name, she at least is fairly nice to him even tho he doesn't usually whipfire the answer to the question and last but not least, if I had to hear one more  question from Sheba in Illinois I may go stark raving mad!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1390 on: December 01, 2009, 06:50:44 PM »

Nancy Grace tonight!!

Hiya Sunny!    Hi Monkeys!!

Thanks for the heads up on NG! It's time we started hearing more about what evidence there is against Casey instead of the stuff from the defense that just muddies up the water! Casey's going down!!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: December 01, 2009, 07:35:39 PM »

Nancy Grace tonight!!

Hiya Sunny!    Hi Monkeys!!

Thanks for the heads up on NG! It's time we started hearing more about what evidence there is against Casey instead of the stuff from the defense that just muddies up the water! Casey's going down!!   

Hi CBB....the twins thank you for their Christmas finery!!  I am not sure now what she is going to do....I stopped watching her cause she drove me nuts!!  If I know she is going to have something about Caylee on I will watch...I hope she just leave Tiger alone .....it's over and done and it's time to move on IMO....Let's get on with Caylee!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: December 01, 2009, 07:37:14 PM »

Nancy Grace tonight!!

Hi WO...I got fed up with her bombshell duds!!  And it seems like she got lost in the fact and her fantasy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: December 01, 2009, 07:40:36 PM »

Nancy Grace tonight!!

Fo sure, I believe NG thinks we're all half brain dead! I had to quit watching her most of the time, she makes me nuts. She plays the same clips over and over and lets not even speak of her uber rudeness. That doctor that has the bump on his head, I can't remember his name, she at least is fairly nice to him even tho he doesn't usually whipfire the answer to the question and last but not least, if I had to hear one more  question from Sheba in Illinois I may go stark raving mad!                                                                                                                                                            

Mizjay...   Dr. Perper (I think that's the correct spelling) He was the ME that did Anna Nicole Smith's autopsy...yes, she is usually pretty decent to him.

I love when she had Mark Nejame on and he told her to shut up!  LOL   of course she also called him a liar!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: December 01, 2009, 07:58:02 PM »

Nancy Grace tonight!!

Mizjay...   Dr. Perper (I think that's the correct spelling) He was the ME that did Anna Nicole Smith's autopsy...yes, she is usually pretty decent to him.

I love when she had Mark Nejame on and he told her to shut up!  LOL   of course she also called him a liar!! 

She better watch out cause     's keepin a list!       Ugh, and with Christmas coming up.... the twins...blah blah blah. I hope she takes some time off and has a replacement
I like Dr. Perper (good memory SUNNY !) but the other new younger Dr. (again can't remember his name) poor guy, always looks like a deer in the headlights when she starts blasting questions at him.
Anyway that's my view about NG and I'm stickin to it..........until she has something actually new on, then I'll watch..lol 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1395 on: December 01, 2009, 08:15:00 PM »

She's on Tiger............... yada, yada, yada..................
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: December 01, 2009, 08:16:48 PM »

She better watch out cause     's keepin a list!       Ugh, and with Christmas coming up.... the twins...blah blah blah. I hope she takes some time off and has a replacement
I like Dr. Perper (good memory SUNNY !) but the other new younger Dr. (again can't remember his name) poor guy, always looks like a deer in the headlights when she starts blasting questions at him.
Anyway that's my view about NG and I'm stickin to it..........until she has something actually new on, then I'll watch..lol 
[/quote]

I don't recall seeing her when there was a younger new guy...but it has been ages since I have really watched...I listened a bit when she was covering Shaniya. I can't believe she gets people to come on the show they way she talks to many of them....and the good ones seldom come back!!

Anyway night to all...

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: December 01, 2009, 08:17:43 PM »

She's on Tiger............... yada, yada, yada..................

Thanks CBB - I won't bother watching later then

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1398 on: December 01, 2009, 08:18:49 PM »

I don't recall seeing her when there was a younger new guy...but it has been ages since I have really watched...I listened a bit when she was covering Shaniya. I can't believe she gets people to come on the show they way she talks to many of them....and the good ones seldom come back!!

Anyway night to all...
[/quote]

Night Sunny! Sleep Well and God Bless!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: December 01, 2009, 08:28:25 PM »

Joy needs
a serious crash course
spelling 101

she says she is writing a book Monkey Devil! can you imagine trying to read it!   

Can you imagine our book review?

Yes ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.