April 30, 2024, 07:46:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466601 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1460 on: December 02, 2009, 02:29:34 PM »

I agree with that, the trial will be a doozy, but I still am hanging on to my original thoughts that this is not going to trial, but I will stand alone. And Sunny, I don't want you to stop talking to me, but I have thought pretty much on the same lines as your friend, but I just keep quiet about what I really think. Don't throw nanners, I go back and forth with my thoughts.

NRCG....no nanners from me...I vacillated back and forth too. It is really difficult for my mind to grasp that a mother could kill her child... until the duct tape. The duct tape pushed me over the edge. NRCG, Never keep quiet about your thoughts on this..we all have a voice here....let's face it none of us know for sure what happened....and quite frankly I don't think we ever will know for sure.  I have wondered many times how I would feel if it were somehow proved that it was an accident....I would NOT want Casey to get the DP or even LWOP if it was proved it was an accident...I would want her punished to the fullest for whatever she was convicted of...but I see no way for that to happen.

Well said. I go back and forth, too. I just keep getting glitched on Casey's behavior. Who the Heck can suffer the kind of trauma that comes from loosing a child, and party hardy for the month following?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1461 on: December 02, 2009, 02:30:45 PM »

Motions Released Dec. 1–2, 2009

All motions open as .PDF files in New Window

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/12/2/caseys_lawyers_want_death_penalty_out.html

Thanks, Trimm!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: December 02, 2009, 02:41:59 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/12/2/caseys_lawyers_want_death_penalty_out.html
 Casey’s Lawyers Want Death Penalty Out
Wednesday, December 02, 2009 2:12:26 PM
ORLANDO -- The case against Casey Anthony is scheduled to be back in court next week after her lawyers filed several new motions.

The latest requests to Judge Stan Strickland include a motion to preclude death penalty procedures against Anthony, who was charged with the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

The defense team said the prosecution does not have a legitimate interest in seeking the death penalty against Anthony.

Another motion wants to prevent all video and audio tape records of lawyer visits to the orange county jail.

The defense also wants the judge to order the jail to destroy any and all video of Casey’s family visiting her in jail.

The hearing is set for 9:30 a.m. Friday, Dec. 11, at the Orange County Courthouse.

thanks trim....once again the defense wants rules changed to accommodate Casey....give me a break!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: December 02, 2009, 02:45:17 PM »

Sorry for the double post...I have no idea what happened...I was kicked out ........cccccccccccchhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: December 02, 2009, 02:51:52 PM »

Holey Moley....the law students have been working very hard....

Motion to Destroy Videos of Family Visits<<< this leads me to believe there are more videos than we have seen.

And they want all the video from the attorney visits destroyed even though there is no audio??   What are they trying to hide??

They have been after Kronk from early on...I don't remember which document dump it was in...but all the emails released that were from Dominic Casey and the A's and Lee....it was clear then they were after Kronk, R. Grund, Jesse.....anyone they could dig some dirt up on.

as usual JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: December 02, 2009, 02:52:22 PM »

You are very welcome.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: December 02, 2009, 02:55:26 PM »

Motion to Destroy Videos of Family Visits<<< this leads me to believe there are more videos than we have seen.

And they want all the video from the attorney visits destroyed even though there is no audio??   What are they trying to hide??

They have been after Kronk from early on...I don't remember which document dump it was in...but all the emails released that were from Dominic Casey and the A's and Lee....it was clear then they were after Kronk, R. Grund, Jesse.....anyone they could dig some dirt up on.

as usual JMO

I don't think they want anyone to see the Putz and Casey playing grab azz.   

Maybe they think if they continue to write motions we will all get bored and go away.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: December 02, 2009, 02:55:53 PM »

I agree with that, the trial will be a doozy, but I still am hanging on to my original thoughts that this is not going to trial, but I will stand alone. And Sunny, I don't want you to stop talking to me, but I have thought pretty much on the same lines as your friend, but I just keep quiet about what I really think. Don't throw nanners, I go back and forth with my thoughts.

NRCG....no nanners from me...I vacillated back and forth too. It is really difficult for my mind to grasp that a mother could kill her child... until the duct tape. The duct tape pushed me over the edge. NRCG, Never keep quiet about your thoughts on this..we all have a voice here....let's face it none of us know for sure what happened....and quite frankly I don't think we ever will know for sure.  I have wondered many times how I would feel if it were somehow proved that it was an accident....I would NOT want Casey to get the DP or even LWOP if it was proved it was an accident...I would want her punished to the fullest for whatever she was convicted of...but I see no way for that to happen.

Well said. I go back and forth, too. I just keep getting glitched on Casey's behavior. Who the Heck can suffer the kind of trauma that comes from loosing a child, and party hardy for the month following?

OK...going out on a limb...but my friend says she thinks they will attribute this to  post traumatic syndrome and have an expert or ten to validate it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: December 02, 2009, 02:58:12 PM »

as usual JMO

Maybe they think if they continue to write motions we will all get bored and go away.

see how stupid they really are 

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: December 02, 2009, 02:59:48 PM »

as usual JMO

see how stupid they really are 

Maybe they could spend their time better playing hang Casey.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1470 on: December 02, 2009, 03:03:40 PM »

OK...going out on a limb...but my friend says she thinks they will attribute this to  post traumatic syndrome and have an expert or ten to validate it.
Are you sure your friend isn't me?  Monkey Devil! Believe me this has been on my mind. And I will say, the first time I heard about the duct tape, my gut was telling me she put it on Caylee to make it look like a kidnapping, to many movies and crime shows, I guess. And, I'm sorry about your friends hands, I know how painful that can be  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: December 02, 2009, 03:07:42 PM »

It certainly will be interesting next Friday 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: December 02, 2009, 03:10:49 PM »

Are you sure your friend isn't me?  Monkey Devil! Believe me this has been on my mind. And I will say, the first time I heard about the duct tape, my gut was telling me she put it on Caylee to make it look like a kidnapping, to many movies and crime shows, I guess. And, I'm sorry about your friends hands, I know how painful that can be  an angelic monkey

Is your name Penny??? That is exactly what she says...she feels the duct tape was staged to support her kidnapping story.....

Baez said......'it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life" 

She had good reasons for acting as she did and it will all play out at trial....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: December 02, 2009, 03:14:22 PM »

And, I'm sorry about your friends hands, I know how painful that can be  an angelic monkey

Thanks NRCG....she has had it since her early 20's...copes very well and tries not to let it get her down. She is without a doubt the smartest person I have ever met. I am constantly in awe of her vast knowledge....scares me at times!  LOL 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: December 02, 2009, 03:15:51 PM »

I am sure of it......and I think we will see less of Baez and Baden and lots more of Lyons

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: December 02, 2009, 03:33:32 PM »

Is your name Penny??? That is exactly what she says...she feels the duct tape was staged to support her kidnapping story.....

Baez said......'it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life" 

She had good reasons for acting as she did and it will all play out at trial....

Monkey Devil! No, but we certainly think alike. And I'm anxiously waiting to hear more......
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: December 02, 2009, 03:47:36 PM »

I am sure of it......and I think we will see less of Baez and Baden and lots more of Lyons

I mad need my other monitor.   

~ Peter Frampton
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: December 02, 2009, 03:52:48 PM »

good afternoon Monkeys!
I too have been back and forth too on the pool accident theory. In the back of my head the only witness to the ladder being at the pool and gate open was Cindy. Cindy would say anything to help KC . I go back and forth on it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: December 02, 2009, 03:54:18 PM »

I may need my other monitor.   

self edit.

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: December 02, 2009, 04:04:27 PM »

Chiming in on this.....  if they claim PTS how come kc goes against the typical behavior? Usually the person is withdrawn, depressed, scared, anxious, violent etc? I thought PTS was brought on by repeated exposure to a traumatic situation. Why didn't JB immediately present this crime as an accident, why the pursuit of ZFG? Why the tattoo? Why haven't her parents visited if they really believe it was accidental? Why after kc was jailed and the gig was up didn't she start showing remorse?
I have a hard time seeing her with a permanent case of PTS, no mention of treatment for it. If she has this, they would just let her deteriorate mentally in jail without getting her help just so they could go to trial and say that she is still to this day suffering from this?
I don't buy it. I could believe that she's plain everyday nuts though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.