May 01, 2024, 05:59:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466821 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: December 02, 2009, 04:05:02 PM »

Is your name Penny??? That is exactly what she says...she feels the duct tape was staged to support her kidnapping story.....

Baez said......'it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life" 

She had good reasons for acting as she did and it will all play out at trial....

Monkey Devil! No, but we certainly think alike. And I'm anxiously waiting to hear more......

LOL....you are both in the best company possible.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: December 02, 2009, 04:05:39 PM »

It certainly will be interesting next Friday 

I am sure of it......and I think we will see less of Baez and Baden and lots more of Lyons

I mad need my other monitor.   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: December 02, 2009, 04:07:01 PM »

good afternoon Monkeys!
I too have been back and forth too on the pool accident theory. In the back of my head the only witness to the ladder being at the pool and gate open was Cindy. Cindy would say anything to help KC . I go back and forth on it.

Hi mtnmom....there are many that share your thinking and the back and forth....been there myself

Rest in Peace Caylee

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: December 02, 2009, 04:16:02 PM »

good afternoon Monkeys!
I too have been back and forth too on the pool accident theory. In the back of my head the only witness to the ladder being at the pool and gate open was Cindy. Cindy would say anything to help KC . I go back and forth on it.

Hi mtnmom....there are many that share your thinking and the back and forth....been there myself

If there was even an inkling thought in Cindys head that Caylee was no longer alive (smell in car), then I believe cindy would try to provide an out for KC in hopes shed confess to accident. KC is know where near a confession . It appears the defence  knows something incriminating and are not taking the accident route at all.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: December 02, 2009, 04:20:52 PM »

Motion to Take Deposition to Perpetuate Testimony of Jill Kerley

This is a PDF file...can someone bring it here.....it's Kronk's ex-wife...

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: December 02, 2009, 04:22:50 PM »

good afternoon Monkeys!

If there was even an inkling thought in Cindys head that Caylee was no longer alive (smell in car), then I believe cindy would try to provide an out for KC in hopes shed confess to accident. KC is know where near a confession . It appears the defence  knows something incriminating and are not taking the accident route at all.

I agree with you about this. The way JB, even before he assembled his schemeteam, was throwing out possible supects, trying to deflect the guilt onto anybody else but her...if he had immediately started crying accident and kept on crying accident, heck I might even believe it by now!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: December 02, 2009, 04:26:22 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-stop-jail-recordings-20091202,0,5395555.story
Casey Anthony's defense to make arguments about jail recordings, death-penalty

By Amy L. Edwards and Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel

December 2, 2009

* EmailE-mail
    * printPrint
    * increase text size decrease text size Text Size

An earlier version of this article incorrectly described the death-penalty related motion to be argued.

Exactly one year after Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found, defense lawyers will argue why a judge should prohibit prosecutors from seeking the death penalty against the toddler's mother.

Casey Anthony's attorneys will get an opportunity to argue that motion and two others at a hearing Dec. 11 before Orange County Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland.

In their motion, filed in September, defense lawyers argued state prosecutors do not a have "legitimate interest" in seeking the death penalty against Anthony.

The defense said there isn't enough evidence to establish sufficient aggravating circumstances to recommend the death penalty.

The two other motions to be discussed at the upcoming hearing are aimed at videotapes and other recordings of Anthony at the Orange County Jail.

Anthony's defense wants Strickland to prohibit jail officials from recording her visits with lawyers.

Video recordings at the jail, which are routine according to corrections policies, are for the protection of the inmates and their attorneys, jail spokesman Allen Moore said.
The visits between Anthony and her attorney, José Baez, are usually held in a classroom that is always digitally videotaped without any audio tracks, Moore said.

"Our recording system in that part of the jail does not have the ability to record audio," Moore added.
More here..http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-stop-jail-recordings-20091202,0,5395555.story?page=2

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: December 02, 2009, 04:26:27 PM »

I agree with that, the trial will be a doozy, but I still am hanging on to my original thoughts that this is not going to trial, but I will stand alone. And Sunny, I don't want you to stop talking to me, but I have thought pretty much on the same lines as your friend, but I just keep quiet about what I really think. Don't throw nanners, I go back and forth with my thoughts.

NRCG....no nanners from me...I vacillated back and forth too. It is really difficult for my mind to grasp that a mother could kill her child... until the duct tape. The duct tape pushed me over the edge. NRCG, Never keep quiet about your thoughts on this..we all have a voice here....let's face it none of us know for sure what happened....and quite frankly I don't think we ever will know for sure.  I have wondered many times how I would feel if it were somehow proved that it was an accident....I would NOT want Casey to get the DP or even LWOP if it was proved it was an accident...I would want her punished to the fullest for whatever she was convicted of...but I see no way for that to happen.

Well said. I go back and forth, too. I just keep getting glitched on Casey's behavior. Who the Heck can suffer the kind of trauma that comes from loosing a child, and party hardy for the month following?

OK...going out on a limb...but my friend says she thinks they will attribute this to  post traumatic syndrome and have an expert or ten to validate it.

How far back in Casey's life will they need to go?  It seems to me that her lifestyle started when she was a Senior in H.S.....long before Caylee and well after the moment Caylee was born. JMO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1488 on: December 02, 2009, 04:40:11 PM »

Interesting, I would like to see this also.
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1489 on: December 02, 2009, 04:49:56 PM »

I agree with that, the trial will be a doozy, but I still am hanging on to my original thoughts that this is not going to trial, but I will stand alone. And Sunny, I don't want you to stop talking to me, but I have thought pretty much on the same lines as your friend, but I just keep quiet about what I really think. Don't throw nanners, I go back and forth with my thoughts.

NRCG....no nanners from me...I vacillated back and forth too. It is really difficult for my mind to grasp that a mother could kill her child... until the duct tape. The duct tape pushed me over the edge. NRCG, Never keep quiet about your thoughts on this..we all have a voice here....let's face it none of us know for sure what happened....and quite frankly I don't think we ever will know for sure.  I have wondered many times how I would feel if it were somehow proved that it was an accident....I would NOT want Casey to get the DP or even LWOP if it was proved it was an accident...I would want her punished to the fullest for whatever she was convicted of...but I see no way for that to happen.

Well said. I go back and forth, too. I just keep getting glitched on Casey's behavior. Who the Heck can suffer the kind of trauma that comes from loosing a child, and party hardy for the month following?

OK...going out on a limb...but my friend says she thinks they will attribute this to  post traumatic syndrome and have an expert or ten to validate it.

Chiming in on this.....  if they claim PTS how come kc goes against the typical behavior? Usually the person is withdrawn, depressed, scared, anxious, violent etc? I thought PTS was brought on by repeated exposure to a traumatic situation. Why didn't JB immediately present this crime as an accident, why the pursuit of ZFG? Why the tattoo? Why haven't her parents visited if they really believe it was accidental? Why after kc was jailed and the gig was up didn't she start showing remorse?
I have a hard time seeing her with a permanent case of PTS, no mention of treatment for it. If she has this, they would just let her deteriorate mentally in jail without getting her help just so they could go to trial and say that she is still to this day suffering from this?

I don't buy it. I could believe that she's plain everyday nuts though.

But that just makes too much sense.  Way to reasonable for that lot.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: December 02, 2009, 04:51:29 PM »

How far back in Casey's life will they need to go?  It seems to me that her lifestyle started when she was a Senior in H.S.....long before Caylee and well after the moment Caylee was born. JMO

Good questions... I'd think they would only be stressing her actions during those 31 days.  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: December 02, 2009, 04:56:05 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-stop-jail-recordings-20091202,0,5395555.story
Casey Anthony's defense to make arguments about jail recordings, death-penalty

By Amy L. Edwards and Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel

December 2, 2009

* EmailE-mail
    * printPrint
    * increase text size decrease text size Text Size

An earlier version of this article incorrectly described the death-penalty related motion to be argued.

Exactly one year after Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found, defense lawyers will argue why a judge should prohibit prosecutors from seeking the death penalty against the toddler's mother.

Casey Anthony's attorneys will get an opportunity to argue that motion and two others at a hearing Dec. 11 before Orange County Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland.

In their motion, filed in September, defense lawyers argued state prosecutors do not a have "legitimate interest" in seeking the death penalty against Anthony.

The defense said there isn't enough evidence to establish sufficient aggravating circumstances to recommend the death penalty.

The two other motions to be discussed at the upcoming hearing are aimed at videotapes and other recordings of Anthony at the Orange County Jail.

Anthony's defense wants Strickland to prohibit jail officials from recording her visits with lawyers.

Video recordings at the jail, which are routine according to corrections policies, are for the protection of the inmates and their attorneys, jail spokesman Allen Moore said.
The visits between Anthony and her attorney, José Baez, are usually held in a classroom that is always digitally videotaped without any audio tracks, Moore said.

"Our recording system in that part of the jail does not have the ability to record audio," Moore added.
More here..http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-stop-jail-recordings-20091202,0,5395555.story?page=2

thanks trim....I read the motion and IMO they want special privilege because of the DP. They act as though she is the only person who has ever been in the jail with that charge. (I hope that makes sense cause it doesn't read as I want it to)

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: December 02, 2009, 04:58:43 PM »

she has a past can they use this person testimony? I hardly think she would be credible considering past acts.

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: December 02, 2009, 05:06:37 PM »

Chiming in on this.....  if they claim PTS how come kc goes against the typical behavior? Usually the person is withdrawn, depressed, scared, anxious, violent etc? I thought PTS was brought on by repeated exposure to a traumatic situation. Why didn't JB immediately present this crime as an accident, why the pursuit of ZFG? Why the tattoo? Why haven't her parents visited if they really believe it was accidental? Why after kc was jailed and the gig was up didn't she start showing remorse?
I have a hard time seeing her with a permanent case of PTS, no mention of treatment for it. If she has this, they would just let her deteriorate mentally in jail without getting her help just so they could go to trial and say that she is still to this day suffering from this?

I have no answers to these very valid questions...as I said this is a theory a friend has.....I am certainly open to listening to any theory...I personally don't know much about PTS..

I posted this comment from R. Hornsby earlier

Everyone needs to be 100% clear on something. Until the jury is sworn in, it does not matter what the defense claims to the media or in any pretrial hearing - they are not bound to those statements, nor can those statements be used against them in trial.

The only thing the defense attorneys can be held to, is the theory of defense they provide during opening statements.

which makes me think they can just about say anything they want until opening statements

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: December 02, 2009, 05:14:26 PM »

I have no answers to these very valid questions...as I said this is a theory a friend has.....I am certainly open to listening to any theory...I personally don't know much about PTS..

I posted this comment from R. Hornsby earlier

Everyone needs to be 100% clear on something. Until the jury is sworn in, it does not matter what the defense claims to the media or in any pretrial hearing - they are not bound to those statements, nor can those statements be used against them in trial.

The only thing the defense attorneys can be held to, is the theory of defense they provide during opening statements.

which makes me think they can just about say anything they want until opening statements
SO  if this doesnt go to trial ? how do you think this will play out? I mean she would almost have to confess and give facts ya think? help me here

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: December 02, 2009, 05:18:14 PM »

UPDATED: Casey Motion: Death Penalty “Unconstitutional”
Posted: 4:56 pm EST November 30, 2009
Updated: 3:33 pm EST December 2, 2009
<snipped>
Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys filed several motions last week. In one, the defense is claiming the death penalty is "unconstitutional" and should be dropped from the case.

The new defense motion argues Florida's death penalty statute is too vague in determining who is eligible, so it violates both the U.S. Constitution and the Florida Constitution.

MOTION: To Dismiss Counts, Double Jeopardy
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21787438/detail.html

READ: Numerous Motions Filed By Defense
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21763533/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/news/21764396/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1496 on: December 02, 2009, 05:20:36 PM »

which makes me think they can just about say anything they want until opening statements[/b]
[/quote]

Sigh, I believe you are right, Sunny.  It just seems to me to turn the whole thing into a GAME.  Whatever turns out to be the truth (if we ever truly know) I don't have much respect for how this was handled by the duhfense. (sorry if i messed up the quote... trying to shrink the stack and don't really know what I'm doing!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: December 02, 2009, 05:32:11 PM »

she has a past can they use this person testimony? I hardly think she would be credible considering past acts.

JMO but I think they have no intention of using her or her testimony....she couldn't stand up under cross by the state...they are just trying to throw doubt out to the potential jury pool.

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: December 02, 2009, 05:33:37 PM »

Hornsby said on WS that he got info from 3 different sources way back the State offered KC a plea with 8 years as her sentence.  This was before Caylee's remains were found. He said Baez/KC snubbed there nose at that deal.......what an azz you are Bozo!

She could be out of jail in a couple of years with that sweetheart deal IMO. Even when they found Caylee, she couldn't have been charged again thus double jeopardy.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: December 02, 2009, 05:36:01 PM »

which makes me think they can just about say anything they want until opening statements[/b]

Sigh, I believe you are right, Sunny.  It just seems to me to turn the whole thing into a GAME.  Whatever turns out to be the truth (if we ever truly know) I don't have much respect for how this was handled by the duhfense. (sorry if i messed up the quote... trying to shrink the stack and don't really know what I'm doing!
[/quote]

Morally and ethically CHALLENGED!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.