April 30, 2024, 03:00:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466527 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1500 on: December 02, 2009, 05:37:27 PM »

Hornsby said on WS that he got info from 3 different sources way back the State offered KC a plea with 8 years as her sentence.  This was before Caylee's remains were found. He said Baez/KC snubbed there nose at that deal.......what an azz you are Bozo!

She could be out of jail in a couple of years with that sweetheart deal IMO. Even when they found Caylee, she couldn't have been charged again thus double jeopardy.
When I read that the other day, I was shocked that they didn't accept that great deal, fools.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: December 02, 2009, 05:40:27 PM »

which makes me think they can just about say anything they want until opening statements[/b]

Sigh, I believe you are right, Sunny.  It just seems to me to turn the whole thing into a GAME.  Whatever turns out to be the truth (if we ever truly know) I don't have much respect for how this was handled by the duhfense. (sorry if i messed up the quote... trying to shrink the stack and don't really know what I'm doing!
[/quote]

SUNNY~  your friend may be right and they will try to put the traumatic syndrome out there or any other cockamami idea but it seems like kc's lifestyle would have to have altered from what was the norm for her for it to apply, I just don't see her life changing after Caylee's death so?  I guess time will tell, huh?

GIRLZROCK~ It does seem like a game to them. All the people they have trashed, even Tim Miller is disgusting. The only thing though, if they publicly go on tv and media spouting all these notions and then prance into the courtroom with a completely different slant seems like it would just sink their credibility, but what do I know!! Their credibility is already in the dump can as far I'm concerned
                                                                                    Monkey Devil!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: December 02, 2009, 05:46:54 PM »

I have no answers to these very valid questions...as I said this is a theory a friend has.....I am certainly open to listening to any theory...I personally don't know much about PTS..

I posted this comment from R. Hornsby earlier

Everyone needs to be 100% clear on something. Until the jury is sworn in, it does not matter what the defense claims to the media or in any pretrial hearing - they are not bound to those statements, nor can those statements be used against them in trial.

The only thing the defense attorneys can be held to, is the theory of defense they provide during opening statements.

which makes me think they can just about say anything they want until opening statements
SO  if this doesnt go to trial ? how do you think this will play out? I mean she would almost have to confess and give facts ya think? help me here

loca...I haven't a clue..... But I really don't see the State offering a plea deal. I still believe they have the evidence they need to convict her. So I am in agreement that yes, she would have to confess and give the facts...but since she is a habitual liar who would believe her???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: December 02, 2009, 05:48:07 PM »

Sorry about the posting all up in the quote box and Seemeatthebeach missed your name when commenting.........anyhoo.agree with alls of ya!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1504 on: December 02, 2009, 05:57:59 PM »

Hi my Monkeys,

I just watched the Video of Jill Kerley " Ex Wife" of Ray Kronk   -
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-stop-jail-recordings-20091202,0,5395555.story

I really have to say about her being Newly found with accusations of Kronk being a monster is quite quid pro quo.  Her words on camera  to me are ... 

Bobo paying her to say dirt ... 
There is Her Story, Kronks Story, and the Truth.
Would not Ms Kerley have a police report on record. If her then Husband beat her and duct taped her .. in front of Elder Kronk?  And why is it that " its in the News now" because Kronk is in the hot seat..? Or is it because Bobo found her and told her " You will be rewarded Handsomely if you go on camera??

If LE knew of this prior it would have been all over the news - ten months ago. If the accusations are actual. Again Her Story, His, the Truth.

( I don't believe he/Kronk is guilty of anything other than over hearing squak from his then manager * neighbor of Ants, that possibly he heard clues, keys to find Caylee via Knee socks LEE)

This Woman has clearly been Dug up from Kronks past by Bobo. Its been almost a year that Caylee was found. So she is now OUT that Kronk was in her past, stating he was " Violent and an Offender" ???? and even possibly killed Caylee himself??  I call Rubbish.

Something Stinks and its not Kronk.. Its Bobo.
She is waiting for her Check in the Mail or should I say Money order. No trace.

I thought the Circus Tent was full .. I guess I was wrong.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: December 02, 2009, 06:02:36 PM »

Hornsby said on WS that he got info from 3 different sources way back the State offered KC a plea with 8 years as her sentence.  This was before Caylee's remains were found. He said Baez/KC snubbed there nose at that deal.......what an azz you are Bozo!

She could be out of jail in a couple of years with that sweetheart deal IMO. Even when they found Caylee, she couldn't have been charged again thus double jeopardy.

Hi seeme!!  WOW.....I am glad they didn't take it.....8 years would never have been enough for Caylee's life.....no amount of years would be enough   Casey....karma is a bitch isn't it!   I wonder how many times she has wished she had taken that deal!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: December 02, 2009, 06:06:23 PM »

Hi my Monkeys,

I just watched the Video of Jill Kerley " Ex Wife" of Ray Kronk   -
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-stop-jail-recordings-20091202,0,5395555.story

I really have to say about her being Newly found with accusations of Kronk being a monster is quite quid pro quo.  Her words on camera  to me are ... 

Bobo paying her to say dirt ... 
There is Her Story, Kronks Story, and the Truth.
Would not Ms Kerley have a police report on record. If her then Husband beat her and duct taped her .. in front of Elder Kronk?  And why is it that " its in the News now" because Kronk is in the hot seat..? Or is it because Bobo found her and told her " You will be rewarded Handsomely if you go on camera??

If LE knew of this prior it would have been all over the news - ten months ago. If the accusations are actual. Again Her Story, His, the Truth.

( I don't believe he/Kronk is guilty of anything other than over hearing squak from his then manager * neighbor of Ants, that possibly he heard clues, keys to find Caylee via Knee socks LEE)

This Woman has clearly been Dug up from Kronks past by Bobo. Its been almost a year that Caylee was found. So she is now OUT that Kronk was in her past, stating he was " Violent and an Offender" ???? and even possibly killed Caylee himself??  I call Rubbish.

Something Stinks and its not Kronk.. Its Bobo.
She is waiting for her Check in the Mail or should I say Money order. No trace.

I thought the Circus Tent was full .. I guess I was wrong.

Ah, the good ole circus. I'm remembering the endless clowns that would come tumbling out of the Volkswagon....there's lots of room for more   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: December 02, 2009, 06:07:24 PM »

UPDATED: Casey Motion: Death Penalty “Unconstitutional”
Posted: 4:56 pm EST November 30, 2009
Updated: 3:33 pm EST December 2, 2009
<snipped>
Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys filed several motions last week. In one, the defense is claiming the death penalty is "unconstitutional" and should be dropped from the case.

The new defense motion argues Florida's death penalty statute is too vague in determining who is eligible, so it violates both the U.S. Constitution and the Florida Constitution.

MOTION: To Dismiss Counts, Double Jeopardy
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21787438/detail.html

READ: Numerous Motions Filed By Defense
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21763533/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/news/21764396/detail.html

thanks trim......didn't Lyons says most of her motion are never granted?  She is really throwing them out hoping something will stick!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: December 02, 2009, 06:10:13 PM »

which makes me think they can just about say anything they want until opening statements[/b]

Sigh, I believe you are right, Sunny.  It just seems to me to turn the whole thing into a GAME.  Whatever turns out to be the truth (if we ever truly know) I don't have much respect for how this was handled by the duhfense. (sorry if i messed up the quote... trying to shrink the stack and don't really know what I'm doing!
[/quote]

I Agree girlz......Sad that 'justice' no longer seems to be paramount in our court rooms.  And you didn't do too bad on cutting thw quote stacks...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1509 on: December 02, 2009, 06:16:06 PM »

Has Anyone heard of what George and Sin Sin think of all this " New Activity" within Bobo Acts?

in court?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1510 on: December 02, 2009, 06:28:41 PM »

I Agree girlz......Sad that 'justice' no longer seems to be paramount in our court rooms.  And you didn't do too bad on cutting thw quote stacks...
[/quote]

It is sad Sunny, how it boils down to Atty's and their bids for control. At this point " Caylee" no longer is the focus of Justice. The focus is owning the rites/rights of Caylee's Story and what could be obtained from those rights. Caylee is no longer the victim in the Justice System due to she is a household name. She is not the child that " WE Monkey's See in Photo or for who she was = A precious Child, Who was Murdered"

I believe in the Orange County Courts that the main focus as well is not Casey. Its Not. Because there is too much Money to be made flat out period. Casey's life is more valuable to all within the courts " alive" and well ..then for her to be put into general population or even offered the Death penalty. She has almost become a ' Mocked' character that will actually come out better for it. They have created her to be at best Infamous .. like Charles Manson etc. The More Media attention that is absorbed I " think" will actually way in to Casey's favor. She is a MONEY Maker .. and for what ever sentence is handed down .. she will be " Infamous" even behind bars. She has turned out to be the " Vouge of Mothers" who Kill.

( this is not my personal opinion - yet it is what I see to come  )

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1511 on: December 02, 2009, 06:41:55 PM »

Monkey's think about the story within the News this week of the Couple who " Waltzed into the White House" ~ Dressed to the Nines (( Allegedly not Invited ))

They are all over the News. Media is eating it up and making Millions of this couple. The Couple go on to National News and profess " OH our lives have been Ruined due to this " .....

Are you kidding me??

What happened to " Boundaries " to Rules? To Enforcement that is stated if You enter without reason - Your Kicked out, YOU don't belong here.
So this story is running rampant to the Entire world .. "basically saying if you Dress Like Royalty and Bi#ch that YOU had a personal invite, without proof, make a scene until your let in "..  you too can Enter the White House for a Dinner affair" You don't need to have Security clearance.... just a MOUTH

Hug the Vice President and have your photo taken.

This is our White House. Our Homeland Security  . If it is not being taken seriously. How can I believe that our Courts will offer anything less to Casey Anthony " Money Maker"  ??? 

It's not about Caylee any more. And it makes me sick. (( All of Us))

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1512 on: December 02, 2009, 06:55:03 PM »

That would be admitting guilt.... that will never happen.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: December 02, 2009, 07:00:35 PM »

I have a question... When the defense filed the motion wanting the prosecution to tell what evidence they have proving KC did this, does this mean we may find out about other evidence we haven't seen yet? Do you think the state will reveal if they've got something really really good? Or will it be just what we've seen so far? Thank you...

Gizzie...I have no answer to your question...wish I did....JMO, I doubt the State will have to play all their cards....but perhaps something else...

Thank you Sunny, I wonder then if Strickland sides with the defense, what will the State do if there is something else? I mean, they wouldn't stop the hearing and say, ok, you called our bluff, here's what else we got, would they? I feel silly asking this, but what happens if they don't show all their cards, and Strickland rules against them (state) ? Do they then lose their bid for the DP? I hope this makes sense. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: December 02, 2009, 07:21:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21788399/detail.html
Hearing Slated In Anthony Case
Mother Expected Back In Court Dec. 11

POSTED: 4:17 pm EST December 2, 2009
UPDATED: 5:41 pm EST December 2, 2009
back in court later this month.

Judge Stan Strickland has scheduled a hearing for next Friday, Dec. 11.

Anthony is in the Orange County Jail charged with murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home last December.

The 23-year-old mother maintains that a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: December 02, 2009, 07:29:32 PM »

When I read that the other day, I was shocked that they didn't accept that great deal, fools.

Amen Sistah!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: December 02, 2009, 07:32:42 PM »

SUNNY~  your friend may be right and they will try to put the traumatic syndrome out there or any other cockamami idea but it seems like kc's lifestyle would have to have altered from what was the norm for her for it to apply, I just don't see her life changing after Caylee's death so?  I guess time will tell, huh?

GIRLZROCK~ It does seem like a game to them. All the people they have trashed, even Tim Miller is disgusting. The only thing though, if they publicly go on tv and media spouting all these notions and then prance into the courtroom with a completely different slant seems like it would just sink their credibility, but what do I know!! Their credibility is already in the dump can as far I'm concerned
                                                                                    Monkey Devil!

[/quote]

Mizjay...I think your statement time will tell is so true......time is the only thing that is going to bring this horrible act to justice.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: December 02, 2009, 07:35:27 PM »

Has Anyone heard of what George and Sin Sin think of all this " New Activity" within Bobo Acts?

in court?

Hi Deenie...I don't recall hearing anything from them since the cruise...but I am sure we will see them in court on the 11th...

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: December 02, 2009, 07:36:23 PM »

That would be admitting guilt.... that will never happen.

No truer words................

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: December 02, 2009, 07:39:52 PM »

It is sad Sunny, how it boils down to Atty's and their bids for control. At this point " Caylee" no longer is the focus of Justice. The focus is owning the rites/rights of Caylee's Story and what could be obtained from those rights. Caylee is no longer the victim in the Justice System due to she is a household name. She is not the child that " WE Monkey's See in Photo or for who she was = A precious Child, Who was Murdered"

I believe in the Orange County Courts that the main focus as well is not Casey. Its Not. Because there is too much Money to be made flat out period. Casey's life is more valuable to all within the courts " alive" and well ..then for her to be put into general population or even offered the Death penalty. She has almost become a ' Mocked' character that will actually come out better for it. They have created her to be at best Infamous .. like Charles Manson etc. The More Media attention that is absorbed I " think" will actually way in to Casey's favor. She is a MONEY Maker .. and for what ever sentence is handed down .. she will be " Infamous" even behind bars. She has turned out to be the " Vouge of Mothers" who Kill.

( this is not my personal opinion - yet it is what I see to come  )
[/quote]

Sadly you might be right Deenie...her name will always be remembered........... just like Diane Downs and Susan Smith....her story told over and over in books and movies... and CAylee will be forgotten except by people like us.....how sad.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.