April 30, 2024, 09:56:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466645 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: December 03, 2009, 09:47:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/12/02/how-the-grinch-stole-casey-anthonys-christmas/
How the Grinch Stole Casey Anthony’s Christmas
December 2nd, 2009  Richard Hornsby   
It was recently announced that Judge Strickland will address four of the Casey Anthony Defense Team’s motions at a hearing on December 11, 2009. They are:

1. Motion to Preclude the Death Penalty Procedures
   2. Motion for a Protective Order Directing Orange County Jail to Destroy Videos of Family Visits
   3. Motion for a Protective Order Prohibiting Orange County Jail from Videotaping Attorney Visits
   4. Motion to Dismiss Counts 1,2, 4, 5, 7, 8 10, 11, 13 for Violation of Double Jeopardy Clause

The scheduling of the hearing on these motions provides not only a timely interlude in the progression of her Murder case, but also a timely and brief interlude from my two part series on her Check Fraud case (Casey Anthony: Insufficient Funds).

Unfortunately though, I think that this interlude will not provide Ms. Anthony with any early Christmas cheer, as it appears that Santa will not be giving her anything on her Christmas wish list – she must have been a naughty girl this year, tsk tsk…

Oh Casey, just what have your attorneys done?
Continued at link.  http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/12/02/how-the-grinch-stole-casey-anthonys-christmas/

Thanks trim....I hope his predictions are correct...MOTIONS DENIED!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: December 03, 2009, 09:47:45 AM »

Hi Nut!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: December 03, 2009, 09:55:36 AM »

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: December 03, 2009, 10:08:23 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

Looking at the Statements of Joseph Jordan and Laura Buchanan

Posted on December 3rd, 2009 by by Valhall

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1544 on: December 03, 2009, 10:19:10 AM »

Thank-you for that. One thing that always bothered me, with searchers in the area where Caylee's remains were found, I realize that some were not in the precise area, but considering that area isn't the largest, I find it odd that her remains weren't found sooner, if that makes sense. I don't understand that, with so many people doing independent searchers.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: December 03, 2009, 10:20:27 AM »

Thank-you for that. One thing that always bothered me, with searchers in the area where Caylee's remains were found, I realize that some were not in the precise area, but considering that area isn't the largest, I find it odd that her remains weren't found sooner, if that makes sense. I don't understand that, with so many people doing independent searchers

i wonder if that is because the exact place that Caylee was found may have been under water when they were searching
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: December 03, 2009, 10:33:11 AM »

Thank-you for that. One thing that always bothered me, with searchers in the area where Caylee's remains were found, I realize that some were not in the precise area, but considering that area isn't the largest, I find it odd that her remains weren't found sooner, if that makes sense. I don't understand that, with so many people doing independent searchers

i wonder if that is because the exact place that Caylee was found may have been under water when they were searching
Could be, but she was so close to the road.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: December 03, 2009, 10:35:55 AM »

Thanks tupelo!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: December 03, 2009, 10:50:09 AM »

Yes she was close to the road but the land where she was found was much lower than the street level, thus the reason for the area being flooded. Personally, I think it was extremely careless of these searchers in Sept. to go into that area once TES called off the search, giving the reason that it was flooded and they didn't want to take the chance of destroying evidence if Caylee was in there. Makes me wonder just who was looking for their 15 minutes of fame by going against TM, instead of using common sense?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: December 03, 2009, 10:55:35 AM »

Yes she was close to the road but the land where she was found was much lower than the street level, thus the reason for the area being flooded. Personally, I think it was extremely careless of these searchers in Sept. to go into that area once TES called off the search, giving the reason that it was flooded and they didn't want to take the chance of destroying evidence if Caylee was in there. Makes me wonder just who was looking for their 15 minutes of fame by going against TM, instead of using common sense?

Good Morning Monkeys.

I think the fact the site was under water was emphasized by the teenager we saw on the video who stated the area was under water until approximately two weeks before Caylee was found. This video was around the time they were still recovering Caylee. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: December 03, 2009, 10:58:08 AM »

And who knows how many other people were searching around in that area, common sense for some people flies out the window, when there is reward money. Unfortunately, for some the reward money is the goal, which makes me wonder sometimes about rewards and missing people....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: December 03, 2009, 11:08:34 AM »

If the situation had not been dangerous to searchers Tim would not have called off the search. Safety for searches is always paramount to TES.  This is more than JMO as I have been on TES searches and searcher safety is stressed over and over. I think you are probably right about some just looking for their 15 minutes and perhaps a reward.

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: December 03, 2009, 11:09:22 AM »

And who knows how many other people were searching around in that area, common sense for some people flies out the window, when there is reward money. Unfortunately, for some the reward money is the goal, which makes me wonder sometimes about rewards and missing people....
I agree NRCG! Too bad these people didn't pay attention to the fact that the reward money was for the return of a LIVE CAYLEE, and of course if Caylee had been alive, she certainly wouldn't have been in the woods! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: December 03, 2009, 11:09:57 AM »

Morning nrcg!  I just posted the same thought about the reward...

Rest in Peace Caylee

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1554 on: December 03, 2009, 11:12:04 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/12/2/caseys_lawyers_want_death_penalty_out.html
 Casey’s Lawyers Want Death Penalty Out
Thursday, December 03, 2009 7:54:31
ORLANDO -- The case against Casey Anthony is scheduled to be back in court next week after her lawyers filed several new motions.

The latest requests to Judge Stan Strickland include a motion to preclude death penalty procedures against Anthony, who was charged with the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

The defense team said the prosecution does not have a legitimate interest in seeking the death penalty against Anthony.

Another motion wants to prevent all video and audio tape records of lawyer visits to the orange county jail.

The defense also wants the judge to order the jail to destroy any and all video of Casey’s family visiting her in jail.

The hearing is set for 9:30 a.m. Friday, Dec. 11, at the Orange County Courthouse.

Good morning Monkeys and Guest!

Why in the world do they need to destroy the videos with Casey and Family? Everyone has already seen what a shrew and biotch she is. Unless they have some goodies we have not seen yet.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: December 03, 2009, 11:14:52 AM »

I agree NRCG! Too bad these people didn't pay attention to the fact that the reward money was for the return of a LIVE CAYLEE, and of course if Caylee had been alive, she certainly wouldn't have been in the woods! 

tupelo...I agree many forgot that little bit about a LIVE Caylee

PS: What date is D Casey's depo scheduled for?  My DH, Bless his heart.....brought home a new calendar and threw the other away...but...didn't transfer my notes...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: December 03, 2009, 11:18:57 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/12/2/caseys_lawyers_want_death_penalty_out.html
ORLANDO -- The case against Casey Anthony is scheduled to be back in court next week after her lawyers filed several new motions.

The latest requests to Judge Stan Strickland include a motion to preclude death penalty procedures against Anthony, who was charged with the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

The defense team said the prosecution does not have a legitimate interest in seeking the death penalty against Anthony.

Another motion wants to prevent all video and audio tape records of lawyer visits to the orange county jail.

The defense also wants the judge to order the jail to destroy any and all video of Casey’s family visiting her in jail.

The hearing is set for 9:30 a.m. Friday, Dec. 11, at the Orange County Courthouse.

Why in the world do they need to destroy the videos with Casey and Family? Everyone has already seen what a shrew and biotch she is. Unless they have some goodies we have not seen yet.

Morning Darla.....my thought is there might be some that have not been released.....and as you indicate might have some goodies.  I am wondering why they are so worried about the attorney/client videos since there is no audio. We know JB has been cautioned several times about hugging/touching her.....I wonder if there is something on those tapes that, if examined more closely, might be very incriminating to HIM!!  Just a thought

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: December 03, 2009, 11:21:18 AM »

tupelo...I agree many forgot that little bit about a LIVE Caylee

PS: What date is D Casey's depo scheduled for?  My DH, Bless his heart.....brought home a new calendar and threw the other away...but...didn't transfer my notes...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
My calendar is marked for Dec. 16th for Dom's depo.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1558 on: December 03, 2009, 11:22:46 AM »

Sunny  I have thought the same thing about the client-att. tapes . No audio, so there must be something that Bozo does not want seen.  I would sure love to know if there are anymore family visit tapes.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: December 03, 2009, 11:26:54 AM »

I bet they do. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.