May 01, 2024, 01:30:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466712 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: December 03, 2009, 11:29:49 AM »

Sunny  I have thought the same thing about the client-att. tapes . No audio, so there must be something that Bozo does not want seen.  I would sure love to know if there are anymore family visit tapes.

I agree DARLA. Bozo fought like a tiger to keep the videos taken during the time of Caylee being found and KC's reaction in the jail. I think the video of his visit right after, and the one where he was told by jail personnel not to touch KC are ones that he wants gone.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: December 03, 2009, 11:31:32 AM »

Sunny  I have thought the same thing about the client-att. tapes . No audio, so there must be something that Bozo does not want seen.  I would sure love to know if there are anymore family visit tapes.
Sometimes, body language tells a lot.....but then Bill Scheaffer stated that knowing they are being viewed, it takes away from what they are trying to accomplish. I don't see why that should have any effect....unless the body language shows anger, tantrums, the unwillingness to talk about certain subjects, etc.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: December 03, 2009, 11:32:19 AM »

12/02/2009           Notice of Unavailability
from Attorney Linda Drane Burdick
12/02/2009           Motion to Dismiss
Filed by Elgine Furlow
12/02/2009           Motion
Of Inquiry filed by Elgine Furlow
12/11/2009           Hearing  (9:30 AM) ()
for Protective Order Motion to Strike Notice of Deposition and Motion
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: December 03, 2009, 11:34:31 AM »

My calendar is marked for Dec. 16th for Dom's depo.

Thanks I have it marked now.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: December 03, 2009, 11:40:10 AM »

Darla, Since none of the attorney/client tapes have been released (to my knowledge) I have to wonder why this is so important....now? I too would love to know if there are anymore family visit tapes that we haven't seem?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: December 03, 2009, 11:43:02 AM »

Sometimes, body language tells a lot.....but then Bill Scheaffer stated that knowing they are being viewed, it takes away from what they are trying to accomplish. I don't see why that should have any effect....unless the body language shows anger, tantrums, the unwillingness to talk about certain subjects, etc.

Tupelo,     Good thinking....body language, KC's outbursts.......and I am also thinking there have to be new tapes with her and Lyons.....something makes me think the client/Lyons tapes may be something he doesn't want seen??

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: December 03, 2009, 11:48:12 AM »

I just saw this on WS...

Q:Oh I am glad you asked this. At any of the criminal proceedings I have been to here in CA it is not acceptable for defendants and spectators to acknowledge or signal each other in court. Bailiff will remove you pronto.
But don't know procedure in FL and have been wondering about this.

A: (by hornsby) Rules are the same here in Florida.

I am not buying this.....no one can possibly stop someone from making eye contact and smiling.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: December 03, 2009, 11:56:40 AM »

I just saw this on WS...

Q:Oh I am glad you asked this. At any of the criminal proceedings I have been to here in CA it is not acceptable for defendants and spectators to acknowledge or signal each other in court. Bailiff will remove you pronto.

I am not buying this.....no one can possibly stop someone from making eye contact and smiling.....
Well then, why hasn't Cindy been barred or at least asked to leave the courtroom? Man, that lady dances all over the place to get Casey's attention at every hearing!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: December 03, 2009, 11:59:45 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

One year to the date

December 3, 2009

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1569 on: December 03, 2009, 12:00:58 PM »

I just saw this on WS...

The judge is obviously not enforcing the rules 
Well then, why hasn't Cindy been barred or at least asked to leave the courtroom? Man, that lady dances all over the place to get Casey's attention at every hearing!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: December 03, 2009, 12:02:21 PM »

I just saw this on WS...

Well, I messed that up  The judge better start enforcing the rules with Cindy's actions and anyone else who is acting inappropriately.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: December 03, 2009, 12:02:35 PM »

Filed by Elgine Furlow

thanks trim....Elgine Furlow???  I have read this name before but can't remember when, where or why??  Anyone???

The last motion...is this for D. Casey? Trying to get his depo canceled?

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: December 03, 2009, 12:04:56 PM »

I agree DARLA. Bozo fought like a tiger to keep the videos taken during the time of Caylee being found and KC's reaction in the jail. I think the video of his visit right after, and the one where he was told by jail personnel not to touch KC are ones that he wants gone.

Good morning all

HMMMM..... along with the touchy feely tapes and the outa control beotch stuff maybe there's video of kc actually typing letters or email chat to mommie and daddy dearest . I'm fairly certain bozo bent the rules on many things but all of sin-sin's talk of them communicating by letters always made me wonder.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: December 03, 2009, 12:05:14 PM »

Filed by Elgine Furlow

thanks trim....Elgine Furlow???  I have read this name before but can't remember when, where or why??  Anyone???

Dom Casey's lawyer is doing everything in her power to stop the depo. I have no idea who Elgine Furlow is.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: December 03, 2009, 12:05:14 PM »

I just saw this on WS...

Well, I messed that up  The judge better start enforcing the rules with Cindy's actions and anyone else who is acting inappropriately.
Strickland is probably trying to avoid a bigger scene from Cindy, as we all know, she does NOT like to be told what to do or how to act!  Monkey Devil!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: December 03, 2009, 12:05:22 PM »

I just saw this on WS...

Right and I am sure in the beginning KC acknowledged them.......but since George testified for the GJ I can't remember her acknowledging them.....except someone said (not sure where I read it) at the last hearing before they went on the cruise that KC smiled at them...I don't know if this is real or not.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: December 03, 2009, 12:09:25 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

One year to the date

December 3, 2009

thanks tupelo!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: December 03, 2009, 12:13:34 PM »

Good morning all

HMMMM..... along with the touchy feely tapes and the outa control beotch stuff maybe there's video of kc actually typing letters or email chat to mommie and daddy dearest . I'm fairly certain bozo bent the rules on many things but all of sin-sin's talk of them communicating by letters always made me wonder.

Hi mizjay!!  According to R. Hornsby the jail doesn't have wireless. I wouldn't be surprised at anything JB does to be honest.  I really do not think KC has been communicating with the A's.....at least not since JB read her statement about the A's not burying Caylee as KC wanted...but cremated her as they wanted. JMO of course.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: December 03, 2009, 12:15:46 PM »

Filed by Elgine Furlow

Dom Casey's lawyer is doing everything in her power to stop the depo. I have no idea who Elgine Furlow is.
nrcg...again you are right on target......I really think this is a last ditch effort....D Casey is going to be deposed!! 

I am going to try to find some info on who Elgine Furlow is...

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: December 03, 2009, 12:16:38 PM »

Elgine Furlow (aka: Elgin Wilson Furlow Sr, Wilson Furlow, Wille G Covington, Willie Clyde Covington and more) filed a Motion to Dismiss which was filed on 10/22/09 with the clerk of courts in the case against Casey Anthony. He has a long history as a former inmate at the FLDC. It is unclear what his connection is to this case. However, he currently has other motions pending in the state of FL courts.            From Humble Opinion weblog.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.