April 30, 2024, 09:45:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466642 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: December 04, 2009, 08:36:11 PM »

Casey Anthony: Jose Baez says release of jail-visit videos 'used to paint an ugly picture' of Casey Anthony

In the Casey Anthony saga, WESH-Channel 2 tonight spotlighted "two big developments."

They are: Anthony attorney Jose Baez will push to have her check-fraud trial moved, and he wants Judge Stan Strickland to prohibit the release tapes of her jail visits. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

WESH's Bob Kealing talked to Baez. "What happened with the other visits was horrible," Baez told Kealing. The state's release is "used to paint an ugly picture of her."

Attorney Richard Hornsby, who offers legal analysis for the station, scoffed at Baez's motion. "Every court is going to say no. We're not going to give one person special treatment just because she happens to be in a high-profile case," Hornsby said. "There's no chance he's going to win on that particular motion at all."

The check-fraud trial is set for Jan. 25, and Baez told WESH that he still wants it moved. Hornsby theorized that Judge Strickland is waiting on a plea deal. But Hornsby doesn't expect that to happen because prosecutors want a conviction on multiple counts to use at her murder trial.

Prosecutors today responded to defense motions to dismiss nine of 13 fraud counts, WESH anchor Jim Payne said. "Casey's lawyers argue she is charged multiple times with the same crimes," Payne said. "In their response, prosecutors outlined why this is not double jeopardy."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/12/casey-anthony-jose-baez-says-release-of-jail-visits-used-to-paint-an-ugly-picture-of-her.html

Jose Baez says release of jail-visit videos 'used to paint an ugly picture' of Casey Anthony

So he should be dancing in the streets as the videos help with the ugly coping crappola that he threw out there months ago.

Excellent point No Rose!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: December 04, 2009, 09:03:44 PM »

"Hornsby said it's not too late for Baez and his team to have the check fraud charges delayed and tried with the murder case. That would eliminate any advantage prosecutors would have in trying this fraud case earlier."

Huh? I don't like the sound of this....if tried at the same time, she would have no previous convictions and could that lessen her murder sentence?

Also in the ZFG civil case.....who is this guy and whose side is he on, ZFG or CA?

12/04/2009 Transaction Assessment 31.00
12/04/2009 Counter Payment Receipt # CV-2009-95110 LAW OFFICE OF JAY FOWINKLE (31.00)

http://ajaylawfirm.com/

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: December 04, 2009, 09:21:02 PM »

"Hornsby said it's not too late for Baez and his team to have the check fraud charges delayed and tried with the murder case. That would eliminate any advantage prosecutors would have in trying this fraud case earlier."

Huh? I don't like the sound of this....if tried at the same time, she would have no previous convictions and could that lessen her murder sentence?

Also in the ZFG civil case.....who is this guy and whose side is he on, ZFG or CA?

12/04/2009 Counter Payment Receipt # CV-2009-95110 LAW OFFICE OF JAY FOWINKLE (31.00)

This guy deals in sealin and expunging criminal records. I didn't know what that meant and googled it and this came up. Does anyone think this could be relevant in this case?

http://www.slavinlawfirm.com/lawyer-attorney-1317844.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: December 04, 2009, 09:24:12 PM »

I keep my connection.anyway I was hoping you might know.
I typed in does Fowinkle work with Baez and several links popped up with their names mentioned.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: December 04, 2009, 09:26:18 PM »

I keep my connection.anyway I was hoping you might know.
I typed in does Fowinkle work with Baez and several links popped up with their names mentioned.

I think basically it just throw up a grouping of lawyers.
I want to know who he works for too. 
I'll keep looking around.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: December 04, 2009, 09:29:47 PM »

This guy deals in sealin and expunging criminal records. I didn't know what that meant and googled it and this came up. Does anyone think this could be relevant in this case?

http://www.slavinlawfirm.com/lawyer-attorney-1317844.html

Maybe someone will tell us .   

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: December 04, 2009, 11:14:03 PM »

Prosecutors In Casey Case Shoot Down Defense Motion
Posted: 6:02 pm EST December 4, 2009
<snipped>
Prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony are trying to shoot down a defense team's motion, which claims Casey faces too many check fraud charges.

The defense wants some of the charges thrown out on the grounds that Casey shouldn't face multiple charges for each check she's accused of stealing from her former best friend, and cashing them.

But prosecutors say each charge is a separate crime, with separate evidence and should stand.

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21868122/detail.html

anyone else would be charged separately for each check so why should lil princess SODDI be any different..why should she not be charged just as any other person would.   

Hi Searching.  I don't know what SODDI means, but I have a feeling it isn't good and I also feel I would agree completely.  It has been my observation during this entire case that the Anthonys for some reason are treated differently.  When they are clearly participating in an illegal chase with Milstead having a light on top of his vehicle, the cop says, "Haven't the Anthonys been through enough?" and refuses to act.  IMO they have acted illegally in tampering, interferring, etc. etc. etc. and they are never held accountable.  So, it wouldn't surprise me if they are allowed to visit Casey without sound and a camera.  In fact, I'll be surprised if they aren't.  Also in fact, it would surprise me if it hasn't already happened.  What Cindy wants, Cindy usually gets.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: December 05, 2009, 06:15:00 AM »

Posted: 6:02 pm EST December 4, 2009Updated: 7:03 pm EST December 4, 2009

Comment On This Story ››
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony are trying to shoot down a defense team's motion, which claims Casey faces too many check fraud charges (read state's response).
Response To Defense Motion http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21869179/detail.html
The defense wants some of the charges thrown out on the grounds that Casey shouldn't face multiple charges for each check she's accused of stealing from her former best friend and cashing them.

But prosecutors say each charge is a separate crime, with separate evidence, and should stand.

The judge hasn't made a decision on the issue.

~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: December 05, 2009, 06:17:25 AM »

<snipped>
Prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony are trying to shoot down a defense team's motion, which claims Casey faces too many check fraud charges.

The defense wants some of the charges thrown out on the grounds that Casey shouldn't face multiple charges for each check she's accused of stealing from her former best friend, and cashing them.

But prosecutors say each charge is a separate crime, with separate evidence and should stand.

Article:

anyone else would be charged separately for each check so why should lil princess SODDI be any different..why should she not be charged just as any other person would.   

Hi Searching.  I don't know what SODDI means, but I have a feeling it isn't good and I also feel I would agree completely.  It has been my observation during this entire case that the Anthonys for some reason are treated differently.  When they are clearly participating in an illegal chase with Milstead having a light on top of his vehicle, the cop says, "Haven't the Anthonys been through enough?" and refuses to act.  IMO they have acted illegally in tampering, interferring, etc. etc. etc. and they are never held accountable.  So, it wouldn't surprise me if they are allowed to visit Casey without sound and a camera.  In fact, I'll be surprised if they aren't.  Also in fact, it would surprise me if it hasn't already happened.  What Cindy wants, Cindy usually gets.

I'm sure they have been communicating all along- when Baez goes into jail with his laptop it's not just to review work, it's to hook them all up via Skype. There's no way Cindy could keep her mouth shut that long.. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1689 on: December 05, 2009, 07:55:54 AM »

<snipped>

Article:

Hi Baby bear, I hear you loud and clear and I so fully agree with you.. BBM above SODDI= Some Other Dude Did It. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1690 on: December 05, 2009, 09:39:04 AM »

Posted: 6:02 pm EST December 4, 2009Updated: 7:03 pm EST December 4, 2009

Comment On This Story ››
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony are trying to shoot down a defense team's motion, which claims Casey faces too many check fraud charges (read state's response).

Poor baby. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: December 05, 2009, 11:12:06 AM »

<snipped>

Article:

Hi Baby bear, I hear you loud and clear and I so fully agree with you.. BBM above SODDI= Some Other Dude Did It. 

Thanks, Searching.  I've made up a new one (Well, maybe I didn't make it up, I don't know.)  ADWD= Any Dude Will Do.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: December 05, 2009, 03:10:14 PM »

Hi Caylee threaders! I'm sure you all saw it, but I noticed that Nejame is "Tiger's" attorney in Orlando!! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1693 on: December 05, 2009, 03:51:31 PM »

Hi Caylee threaders! I'm sure you all saw it, but I noticed that Nejame is "Tiger's" attorney in Orlando!! 

Hiya, Wreck! It's good to see you in here!   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: December 05, 2009, 04:01:34 PM »

I found Mr. Nejame's letter interesting, but I am puzzled as to why he thought it necessary to shut up George and Cindy Anthony by showing the records to Conway.  George and Cindy Anthony have no legal standing in either the fraud charges or in the murder charge.  The mere fact that they are the parents of the accused should give them no special right whatsoever to see evidence for or against their daughter nor does it obligate Mr. Nejame to accommodate them.

It may be true that since Conway saw the 32 records, the Anthonys have not claimed that Caylee's body was placed near their home after Casey was in jail.  I haven't  heard everything they've said.  However, my point is that what they say or not say should not be of legal interest to Mr. Nejame since he no longer represents them and he does not nor has he ever represented Casey.  What they say does not affect the case one way or the other. The Anthonys have no legal standing or interest whatsoever in the cases against Casey. He has no obligation, nor does anyone else, to satisfy the Anthonys' curiousity as to anything, including personal information about who searched where and when they searched.  If I were one of the 32, I would take some exception to Mr. Nejame  showing anything about me to Conway.  Further, until and unless Judge Strickland orders him to do so, he should show nothing to the defense or anyone else.  All of this is IMO, of course.

My knowledge of Mr. Conway, which I admit is limited to what I have heard him say on TV and what has been reported that he says in print, leads me to disagree with Mr. Nejame's opinion of him, but that is neither here nor there.  My opinion differs.

I feel the same way BABYBEAR.  The A's have been meddling in every single facet of this mess and their attached- at -the hip mouthpiece, Conway, IMO is unethical and is paid (how?) to give them some respectability. Even with him rolling up beside them at every outing they are still the crass liars they will always be. The unending chatter and demands that CA began with are still going on, just tempered by her very own legal diffuser. Why they get the leeway I'll never understand. Why they are even considered as witnesses on any matter is almost a joke. Hand on a Bible or not, they lie as easily as the rest of us breathe.
When will someone finally call them to account for all of the lying and obstructing? Why is there even the question regarding the jail visits, policy is policy, right?  Why hasn't JB been censured, I'm still waiting to hear why there wasn't any followup on his resume' claim of superdupertiptop security clearance. Cmon, a guy who has a sleezy background, been in the military only for a short while has access to info that many lifers don't have?
These clowns make me sick!  And for what/who? Casey Anthony, a spoiled brat who was a lousy mother, a coniving skank.

guess I better go knock back some eggnog and let go and let God. 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: December 05, 2009, 04:37:04 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

Danny Ibison’s dog Tyler

Posted on December 5th, 2009 by by Valhall

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1696 on: December 05, 2009, 05:07:14 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/12/04/a-letter-from-mark-nejame/#comment-98997

JWG  // December 5, 2009 at 4:34 pm

Just posted this on The Hinky Meter, but it is worth noting here as well. I kind of pointed out the same thing on Dave’s thread introducing us to Joe and Laura, but I expand a little more.

My feeling after reading Joe Jordan’s statement is that it was carefully crafted by him / his attorney to not come out and claim that he was right at the exact location of Caylee’s remains. In other words, I believe that under oath and under cross examination, he will state that he was in the area, but never in the exact spot.

Joe Jordan is not a fan of Casey or the defense. He had been trying to do his searching in a somewhat covert manner and was worried about someone from the defense team following him. The rationale for these worries: He did not want to be used by the defense as repeatedly being unable to find a dead Caylee, thus bolstering (at the time) the defense theory that Caylee was alive and had been kidnapped.

Net: Defense will have to be very careful with how they use Joe Jordan and how they attempt to twist his information. He will be hostile to them and leap at any chance to discredit their theories.

P.S. – little bit of interesting information. Joe Jordan is the one who brought Rick Plesea (Cindy’s brother) and his comments on a Topix forum to the attention of Yuri Melich. Again, the defense will need to be very careful with this IED known as Joe Jordan.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: December 05, 2009, 05:11:41 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m12d5-Casey-Anthony-case-George-and-Cindy-Anthony-and-attorney-to-testify-at-next-weeks-court-hearing

Casey Anthony case: George and Cindy Anthony and attorney to testify at next week’s court hearing
December 5, 12:36 PM Crime Examiner Cindy Adams

A court hearing in the Casey Anthony case is scheduled to take place on Friday, Dec. 11 for motion hearings. Casey’s parents and their attorney have been subpoenaed to testify, according to Fox News.

Casey has been charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony. The hearing takes place on the one year anniversary of Caylee’s remains being found in a wooded area near the Anthony family home.

Four defense motions will be heard at the hearing where George and Cindy Anthony, and their attorney, Brad Conway, will take the witness stand.

In addition to asking for a ban on videotaping Casey’s jail visits, the motions question the constitutionality of the death penalty in the state of Florida, and ask for certain charges to be dismissed.

Friday’s hearing is scheduled to begin at 9:30 a.m. ET.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1698 on: December 05, 2009, 05:16:39 PM »

<snipped>

Article:

Thanks, Searching.  I've made up a new one (Well, maybe I didn't make it up, I don't know.)  ADWD= Any Dude Will Do.

I like that one BabyBear, that is so fitting not only with KC but her family as well.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: December 05, 2009, 05:48:06 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, December 02, 2009
Did Roy Kronk Kill Caylee Anthony?

It has been several days since the defense team for Casey Anthony suggested that Roy Kronk killed little two year old Caylee Anthony instead of her mother and this is the first time I have written about these new outrageous accusations against a meter reader that finally found Caylee Anthony's decomposed body. So, "did Roy Kronk kill Caylee Anthony"? Of course not. However, for months now, the smart by half legal defense team of Casey Anthony has been searching in vain to find someone or anyone that might take the fall for Caylee Anthony's murder - except her crazy and narcissistic mother Casey.

While it might make sense to Casey Anthony's defense team to try and blame the murder of two year old Caylee on Roy Kronk, most people in the world have already made up their mind that Casey Anthony is the person that really killed her own daughter. This whole soap opera story of a at first missing and then found murdered child has always rightly put Casey Anthony at the top of the suspects list. I'm sure that Casey Anthony's defense team must find some other fall guy to take the spotlight off of Casey, but this new legal strategy will not work - because there are too many things that Casey Anthony did while Caylee was missing to make this cockeyed defense theory withstand the light of day.
Anyone that has closely followed the case of Casey Anthony already knows that she has on more than one occasion tried to blame other people, some of which do not even exist, of killing her daughter Caylee. How in the world Casey Anthony's defense team expects to convince a jury that Roy Kronk murdered Caylee Anthony is beyond me when Casey Anthony herself said that she did not report Caylee missing for almost one month - because her daughter was staying with a Nanny. I guess anything in this case is possible, but the only explanation I can think of that might make sense to Casey Anthony's defense team is that somehow this non existent Nanny must have given Caylee to Roy Kronk and then while Casey Anthony was living it up in bars for almost a month - he (Roy Kronk) must have killed her and dumped her body right next to Casey Anthony's parents house.

The real shame in this murder case is that Casey Anthony has yet to go on trial for killing her daughter. All this extra time, that is not usually given to other murder defendants, has emboldened Casey Anthony's defense team and lead them to come up with crazy ideas of other people that might have killed Caylee. There are two main crimes that dominate the Casey Anthony murder case. The first one is the murder of a young child most likely at the hands of her own mother and the second crime involves the Florida criminal justice system that has allowed Casey Anthony's attorney's to have too much time on their hands while preparing for her defense. In the court of public opinion, Casey Anthony is guilty of killing her daughter Caylee. Now, all most people are waiting for are twelve members of a jury to make that judgment a legal reality.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.