April 30, 2024, 11:27:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466672 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1720 on: December 06, 2009, 06:08:44 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted, but Wow, is all I can say, just Wow!
Joy Wray news?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDJWo8rUDpM

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: December 06, 2009, 06:40:08 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m12d5-Casey-Anthony-case-Jose-Baez-wants-fraud-trial-delayed-and-video-of-jail-visits-sealed
Casey Anthony case: Jose Baez wants fraud trial delayed and video of jail visits sealed
December 5, 8:24 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

Jose Baez, left, during a court hearing with client, accused murderer, Casey Anthony, right. (AP Photo)

Casey Anthony’s fraud trial is scheduled for Jan. 25, but one of her defense attorneys want the trial delayed.

Attorney, Jose Baez, also wants the video of Casey’s jail visits to remain sealed and never be released to the public.

Casey is charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony. Her murder trial is slated to begin in June 2010.

WESH 2 News’ Bob Kealing spoke with Baez, who said that when prior video of jail visits with Casey were released, it “…was horrible.” Baez said the only reason prosecutors want to release the video is to use it “…to paint an ugly picture of her [Casey],” according to Hal Boedeker with the Orlando Sentinel.
Boedeker noted that legal expert, attorney Richard Hornsby, said of Baez’ motion, “Every court is going to say no. We’re not going to give one person special treatment just because she happens to be in a high-profile case… There’s no chance he’s going to win on that particular motion at all.”
is it just me my imagination? but doesnt baez have a gleam in his eye here! looking at his client?

It appears to me that he has a gleam in his eye, loca. I don't believe the story about their eating that string licorice stuff from each end because there is no glass between them when he visits.  But it is certainly true that they were too touchy-feely because the jail authorities confirmed that they had to point out that it was against the rules for a lawyer to touch his client during jail meetings.  Idiot Baez said that he hugs all his clients (Few though they may be.)  He has referred to her as "My girl" and they spent every weekday together in his office when she was out on bail.  I don't know what they were doing, but it is certainly highly unusual for a lawyer to have a client in his office day in and day out.  It does lead to speculation about what they were doing.  I wonder if Mrs. Baez objected or if, like Tiger Wood's wife, it's worth a lot to stay in the marriage. I was going to say that Baez doesn't look like Casey's type, but then any man is her type.  And apparently, some women, too.

If I were a resident of FL, I would be writing some letters demanding that Strickland pull himself together and exert his authority in his court. He seems to be in awe of that Troglodyte Lyon.  Nothing about her impresses me but he sure seems impressed, rather like Ito. 

While I don't believe Casey deserves anything, she is entitled to good legal representation and I don't think her attorneys actually have her well-being at heart.  Lyon has her agenda to outlaw the death penalty.  Baden loves seeing herself on TV (God only knows why.) And Baez sees money, money, money from book deals, movies, etc. when this is over and the amount IMO is not dependent on whether or not he wins the case.  For some reason, he thinks this will help the image of Hispanics, but I don't think it puts them in a good light at all.  Anyway, I assume he is a citizen of the US, so he should be proud to be an American, as am I and as most of us are.  His ethnicity has nothing to do with the fact that he is an idiot.  They come from all ethnic groups.  I'd like to include Geraldo Rivera in that group of idiots, too.

I am tired of all of these morons on the defense team complaining about publicity.  You are absolutely 100% correct that it is they who are continually on TV and in print being interviewed about this case.  I have not seen one instance of a member of the prosecution team speaking in public about the case.  What we have seen is what is required by FL law, i.e. release of evidence after it is given to the defense by the state.  These releases are not "Leaks" as they like to insist, as you and I and all on this forum know, they are releases made in compliance with FL Law.  Now, whether or not this repulsive dream teams knows it or not, the SA has no choice in the matter.  I suspect they just want the public to think that the SA are leaking information which is detrimental to their client, but what can the SA do.  Casey killed Caylee.  That's why all the evidence puts her in a bad light.  She's just bad.

I'm putting up my Christmas decorations and every now and then I come to the Monkies.  I work a lot faster when I'm mad and this makes me so mad I'm going to finish the decoration in record time.  I just need to be invigorated from time to time.

babybear....I didn't think OC jail had rooms with glass-partitions either, but Attorney Hornsby says they do, although he doesn't believe the Hoover/Casey story about the licorice. Here's the link to his reply to that question on websleuths

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4497001#post4497001

" 1. Well, I can tell you this. They do have meeting rooms where there are glass partitions separating the inmate from the visitor - and I have used them before. With that said, they are rarely used and I think Hoover was full of it.
   2. Casey's of course."

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: December 06, 2009, 07:19:48 PM »

Thanks, Seeme, I hadn't read that before as I cannot stand Hornsby.  I do remember at the time reading that Casey and Baez meet in some kind of classroom.  Can't recall where it was, but the person saying it was a jail official. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: December 06, 2009, 07:23:57 PM »

babybear
I  dont think that they shared licorice either. But like you say they did spend alot of alone time. Baez is not your typical professional! he does the most bazaar things and says the stupidest thing like calling her his girl among many!!. he doesnt come across like he would like too more like the greasy  sleeze ball type.not  very professional on his part! he is more like the ghetto lawyer not yet seasoned and not very cultured. He isnt her type but when casey wants something bad enough she will do what it takes. His wife probably had no idea casey was with him and the door has a lock right? and he shouldnt be hugging all of his clients!! lol like you said! what few he has!!

regarding strickland

I too have thought that he is totaly in awe/impressed to have the lyoness in his courtroom (what an honor yuk) pun intended!! and think about it!! before baez  was allowed to practice law he was always in financial messes with unpaid child support, bad checks, failed busineses that didnt get off the ground. So when he started to make money !! he just couldnt help himself from seeking the cameras and  news!! anything that would  exalt him and   pay him  very well.
your so right! the prosecution has handled themselves with dignity and professionalism. while the defense has made total babbling fools of themselves  over and over!!! I am so glad we can come here and vent our feelings!!!
I dont like baez, I think he is a slimeball!! an opportunist right along with his clients parents!!  they  are the worse of the worse grandparents!!  wont it be nice when all this is said and done and casey is  given her due!! to  pop open a bottle of champagne and toast!! to justice..for caylee.

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: December 06, 2009, 07:24:06 PM »

Sunny- Thanks for posting your friend's opinion several pages back.  I'm sorry she has arthritis in her hands like that.  I know someone with a similar situation- not too much fun.     I, for one, am curious about her theory and would like to know more.  Would you be willing to be her hands, so to speak?  Like you, I don't think this was a pool accident.  However, ITA with you that I wasn't there either so I can't say for sure.  LOL!  I'm interested in why your friend feels so strongly that it was a pool accident/accidental death.  She's been crime sleuthing far longer than I have and I'm interested in what she has to say.  Thanks!

Good Evening Monks one and all!! ISpy, I can tell you what her theory was when we used to talk about it....her thinking was/is that Caylee was worth more to KC alive than dead. Alive she could be held over the heads of the A's, just as she had been since the day of Caylee's birth. She could lie, cheat, steal and, if caught, talk her way out of it. She could get by without working with the A's paying all the bills. Then Caylee died in the pool....she was panicked...after not being able to contact either parent she stashed Caylee in the trunk...not knowing what to do she decided to act as normal as possible until she could figure it out.  Caylee was dead....that was that...so how could this benefit her....it was always about benefiting KC. So she decided that Caylee should be kidnapped......but KC really isn't too smart...so she devised a rather stupid plan in her head...the invisible Nanny should be the culprit.....my friend thinks she wrote the 'script of Zanny' as she went along. That's why the scene was changed from the Sawgrass  to JB Park  Now mind you this was her theory long before some of the forensics came out.  We kinda agreed not to talk about the case as we disagreed on so much.  I have discussed a bit with her and will share that....the dogs hitting in the back yard she believe is from items taken out of the car with the odor of decomp and thrown in the back yard by cindy to air put before she put them in her washer...remember cindy is a neat freak. The searches for chloroform were indeed done by kc.... but not for murder purposes...but for sexual purposes...a new thrill? I know my friend was doing some investigating on that point...but I do not know the outcome. KC got the idea from her male friend who has the chlorine reference on his myspace. That's about all that comes to mind at the moment....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: December 06, 2009, 07:25:18 PM »

Humble Opinion has a great little calendar of upcoming events on the case:

http://humbleopinionforum.net/calendar-of-upcoming-events/

Thanks Loca.   

Thanks from me too loca!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: December 06, 2009, 07:26:50 PM »

babybear
p.s
yeah forgot to say that geraldo is another one that I dont care for!! and from what I hear he and baez spend time together know what I think?
birds of a feather flock together!!

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: December 06, 2009, 07:29:35 PM »

Joy Wray news?

she sure is full of herself!

Rest in Peace Caylee

clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1728 on: December 06, 2009, 07:49:57 PM »

Is anyone keeping track of the number of motions Baez has filed. It seems like hundreds, many hundreds.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1729 on: December 06, 2009, 07:53:38 PM »

Joy Wray news?

and something else as well   

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: December 06, 2009, 08:03:22 PM »

Joy Wray news?

and something else as well   

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: December 06, 2009, 10:13:36 PM »

Is anyone keeping track of the number of motions Baez has filed. It seems like hundreds, many hundreds.
thats an interesting question I would be curious as to how many.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: December 06, 2009, 10:21:46 PM »

ok monkeys
someone asked if we knew how many motions jose baez has filed! interesting question to see if anyone has kept track????

help this would be a good topic

Loca
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: December 07, 2009, 12:41:44 AM »

Great post babybear 

I second that, babybear!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: December 07, 2009, 01:10:11 AM »

Sunny- Thanks for posting your friend's opinion several pages back.  I'm sorry she has arthritis in her hands like that.  I know someone with a similar situation- not too much fun.     I, for one, am curious about her theory and would like to know more.  Would you be willing to be her hands, so to speak?  Like you, I don't think this was a pool accident.  However, ITA with you that I wasn't there either so I can't say for sure.  LOL!  I'm interested in why your friend feels so strongly that it was a pool accident/accidental death.  She's been crime sleuthing far longer than I have and I'm interested in what she has to say.  Thanks!

Good Evening Monks one and all!! ISpy, I can tell you what her theory was when we used to talk about it....her thinking was/is that Caylee was worth more to KC alive than dead. Alive she could be held over the heads of the A's, just as she had been since the day of Caylee's birth. She could lie, cheat, steal and, if caught, talk her way out of it. She could get by without working with the A's paying all the bills. Then Caylee died in the pool....she was panicked...after not being able to contact either parent she stashed Caylee in the trunk...not knowing what to do she decided to act as normal as possible until she could figure it out.  Caylee was dead....that was that...so how could this benefit her....it was always about benefiting KC. So she decided that Caylee should be kidnapped......but KC really isn't too smart...so she devised a rather stupid plan in her head...the invisible Nanny should be the culprit.....my friend thinks she wrote the 'script of Zanny' as she went along. That's why the scene was changed from the Sawgrass  to JB Park  Now mind you this was her theory long before some of the forensics came out.  We kinda agreed not to talk about the case as we disagreed on so much.  I have discussed a bit with her and will share that....the dogs hitting in the back yard she believe is from items taken out of the car with the odor of decomp and thrown in the back yard by cindy to air put before she put them in her washer...remember cindy is a neat freak. The searches for chloroform were indeed done by kc.... but not for murder purposes...but for sexual purposes...a new thrill? I know my friend was doing some investigating on that point...but I do not know the outcome. KC got the idea from her male friend who has the chlorine reference on his myspace. That's about all that comes to mind at the moment....

Thanks, Sunny!  ITA about Caylee being worth more to KC alive than dead, with leverage being the key word.  I never thought about the cadaver dog hits being related to Cindy taking items from the car and airing them out though.  Tell your friend I am impressed!     That makes perfect sense considering she wouldn't have had room to lay them out in the garage per her own words that it was a tight squeeze.  She certainly wouldn't have put them directly into her washer, as neat/clean/organized as her house and garage appear to be.  Ooohhh, just had a thought!   This reminded me about how many pool pics we saw of the A's playing with Caylee and them talking about Caylee and the pool.  Thinking back to how out of character it seemed to be for George and Cindy to let the pool maintenance go.  Now, I'm wondering if Cindy tried to rinse those car items off in the pool and laid them in the grass to dry/air out while she tried to figure out how to clean up the mess.  That would explain why the normally fastidious A's let their prized pool become stagnant...perhaps they developed an aversion to cleaning and using their pool.  I'd almost be willing to bet that's what happened.  Which leads me to a second thought. The cadaver dogs did not hit on the pool ladder.  If Caylee had drowned in the pool wouldn't there have been some DNA/Decomp evidence on the ladder itself? There would have only been two ways to get Caylee out of the pool.  KC would have had to go in and retrieve her and either pull her over to the side and hoist her over or carry her up the ladder and possibly back down the outside.  If she drowned Caylee in the pool, the same would apply.  I'm thinking your friend correctly called those backyard decomp hits, Sunny.  *we need an award or gold medal monkey*  Thank you for sharing! 

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: December 07, 2009, 01:11:51 AM »

I really need to learn to crop posts here!  Sorry for the long post, everyone!  Evening, all!  Hope you have a good one!  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: December 07, 2009, 01:15:49 AM »

Logging out and thought of this...wouldn't LE have taken soil samples of those decomp hits in the A's backyard?  Wouldn't they most likely have been able to determine the chemical breakdown of chlorine and pool care chemicals in that same soil, along with decomp?  Also, didn't LE take pool in one of the search warrants?  Or am I just imagining that?

Really going this time.  LOL! 

Forecast for the Day:
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: December 07, 2009, 06:15:28 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: December 07, 2009, 06:23:51 AM »

Casey ending up with a Lawyer like  Baez = Karma...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: December 07, 2009, 06:36:15 AM »

Casey ending up with a Lawyer like  Baez = Karma...

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.