April 30, 2024, 06:09:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466559 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: December 07, 2009, 06:26:51 PM »

PDF: Zenaida's Notice for Trial
http://www.forthepeople.com/Notice_of_issue.pdf

PDF: Order Denying Casey Anthony's Motion to Dismiss and Stay the Proceedings
http://www.forthepeople.com/Order_on...roceedings.pdf

Thanks trim...the second link didn't work so I went to the website!!

http://www.forthepeople.com/Order_on_motion_to_dismiss_and_stay_proceedings.pdf

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: December 07, 2009, 06:30:16 PM »

I can't wait to read this one!   

12/07/2009           Response
Orange County's; to Ms. Casey Anthony's Motion's for Protective Order to Direct Orange County to Destroy Videos of Family Visits and Prohibiting Orange County Jail from Videotaping Attorney Visits

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: December 07, 2009, 07:04:12 PM »

As I was folding clothes I was thinking about several things...

the A's and Brad Conway are scheduled to testify at the hearing on Friday.....WHY?  Are they going to whine about the video tapes being shown and what it does to THEM? Are they honestly going to get on the stand and say that is why they have not been to see KC in a year? And is BC actually going to swear under oath the same thing? WTF...this isn't about them...this is a freaking MURDER case. Justice and Caylee have been completely ignored by them. It's all about THEM! I hope the state can show that KC has refused to see them and that they have not even tried to see her. The longer I thought about it the more pizzed I got.

AND.....how in the hell are they going to swear under oath that they actually thought KC was working?  Except for stealing from them and other family members and 'friends' she had no income..where did her cash come from....they paid for everything for Caylee.....and I'd love to know exactly what they paid for for KC....she used Cindy's credit card to the MAX......HOW IN THE HELL can they say they thought she was working? NO ONE IS THAT STUPID! 

I agree.They knew she wasn't working.I think they should be in jail.JMO   

me too trim!  But unless they lie on the stand they will NEVER be held accountable for their actions (IMO)..just as they have NEVER made KC be responsible for her actions. So they are dealing with KC in this case as they have always done. That's how their minds work. That's how they are able to get up each day and put one foot in front of another....they just deal with Caylee's murderer as they have dealt with KC in the past..overlook what she does, make excuses for her and her actions ....anything to keep their facade.. to portray, in their minds, the 'perfect family.'  My God they are as sick and disturbed as KC is.  I often wonder how they can stay in that house? How can they live off the proceeds of Caylee's murder? How can they go to the court and look at KC and not want to rip her to shreds? And it suddenly became as clear as day (to me). Their lives have been a sham all along......and they continue with it...OHMYGAWD!  They really are sick people.

ITA on all the comments above and a little further, How come we can see this and yet the court allows them go on, business as usual, Anthonystyle?  Chewing gum, drinking water, standing up making comments, inserting themselves into things that I don't even think they're supposed to be in. It's as if kc is being tried but the A's interject themselves into her business, accusing ppl.., following ppl., messing with evidence, changing stories.
I sure want Strickland would slam the hammer down on all this junk and put them in their place. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: December 07, 2009, 07:05:08 PM »

Seeme.    an angelic monkey

Me too, Seeme.    an angelic monkey
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: December 07, 2009, 07:22:05 PM »

Thank You Trimm and Sassy!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: December 07, 2009, 07:30:28 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2009/12/casey-anthony-hearing-friday-december.html

Sunday, December 6, 2009
Casey Anthony: Hearing Friday, December 11, 9:30 AM and a good deal of Motion Sickness

Morning tupelo......thanks for posting this...super good article IMO....I think we need to post it on SM...I had no idea there were so many motions that had still NOT been ruled on!!

I call Baez Motions BOZIONS jocolor

good one.     O/T - how is your friend that was fighting cancer doing, Seeme?

Thank you for asking Sassy.....she's beat the prognosis by 6 months. She was told last December she had 6 months to live. She's a true fighter! She is not getting any more chemo. She has a continuous pain pump for the pain. But all in all, she's doing well. We have been Christmas shopping, and finding humor in everything we do. We make lists of short-term goals. Achieving them really helps her morale.
She's thankful for every day. an angelic monkey

Sorry for O/T

seeme...I love your friend's spirit.....she has made a choice and I admire her strength.  I love that you are making goals and achieving them with her....

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: December 08, 2009, 06:12:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: December 08, 2009, 06:13:17 AM »

I can't wait to read this one!   

12/07/2009           Response
Orange County's; to Ms. Casey Anthony's Motion's for Protective Order to Direct Orange County to Destroy Videos of Family Visits and Prohibiting Orange County Jail from Videotaping Attorney Visits

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

I want to read this too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: December 08, 2009, 06:19:37 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/12/1-year-ago-cindy-said-casey-is-a-desperate-loving-mother/
1 Year Ago: Cindy said Casey is “a desperate, loving mother”
Monday, December 7, 2009
By Express
ORLANDO, Fla. — The attorney for Casey Anthony, who remains jailed on murder charges in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, filed a motion seeking a subpoena to obtain surveillance video from area businesses involved in possible Caylee sightings.

Jose Baez, the attorney representing Casey Anthony, made the request on Monday. Casey Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, said they need the subpoena to help in their search for their missing granddaughter.

“We can’t do it as private citizens. It has to be law enforcement,” said Cindy Anthony, referring to following up on tips in the case.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office has said that evidence shows Caylee is dead.

Meanwhile, Cindy Anthony told Local 6 News that she and her husband will be traveling to California after receiving a tip about Caylee, and they will appear on Larry King Live.

Cindy Anthony also said she wished that jail visitation videos released last week would have been seen by the public earlier.

“I said from the very beginning, if they would have shown those tapes people would have seen that she does have emotions,” Cindy Anthony said. “She’s not a cold, calloused person like everybody wants to paint her out to be. She’s a desperate, loving mother.”
Casey Anthony, 22, told authorities she had left her daughter with a baby sitter in mid-June and the two were gone when she returned from work. She said she spent the next month trying to find her daughter and didn’t call authorities because she was scared. Investigators say they have poked several holes in her story SOURCE:  Local 6 News Orlando Florida 1:48 pm EST December 8, 2008
Psychologist Reviews Jail Visits

A psychologist who watched the video visitation between Casey Anthony and her parents said she was struck by the fact that Casey Anthony failed to mention Caylee when her father talked about the family makeup. 

Dr. Amanda Janner, who examines relationships between parents and children for a living, has not examined or treated Casey Anthony but was asked to review the video and provide her expert opinion. 

At one point during the July visit, when Casey Anthony was initially jailed on child-neglect charges in the disappearance of Caylee, George Anthony talked to her about their family. 

“You know I just had an analogy of our family. Think of me as the thumb. Think of dad. The next finger, the index finger, think of your mom. She likes to point, just like Caylee,” George Anthony said. 

“Yeah, but it’s that middle finger,” interrupted Casey Anthony while laughing. 

“The middle finger, I guess is a problem,” joked George Anthony. “I’m looking at size in the family. The next finger after that is going to be Lee, then you, and that little pinky is Caylee. So think of your hand like this is us. This is the family that loves each other, that cares and needs to be together, and we’re missing two fingers.” 

“I’m still here,” Casey Anthony said. 
“I think it’s interesting that she only mentions herself, that it’s not about Caylee, it’s about her. I’m still here. She doesn’t even mention Caylee,” Janner said. 

“Are you protecting Caylee, are you protecting me, are you protecting who?” Cindy Anthony asked her daughter.

“I’m protecting our family, yes, (but) not from anything I’ve done,” Casey Anthony said. 

“Is someone threatening us? Is someone threatening us?” Cindy Anthony said. 

“Mom, just leave it at that, please,” Casey said. “For right now just leave it at that.” 

George Anthony, a former deputy in Ohio, asked his daughter why she is not cooperating with deputies. 

“Have you ever thought about reaching out to the guys at the sheriff’s office, just talking to them?” he said. 

“The few times that I have, dad, you’ve seen what’s blown up in my face. They’ve misconstrued things that I said to them, resources that I gave them they haven’t used. So in all honesty, as much as I’d like to, at the moment, if I’m going to, it won’t be an in-person conversation, it won’t be an over-the-phone conversation, it will be in writing, so there’s no way of twisting my words or saying I didn’t give them information.”  SOURCE:  LOCAL 6 NEWS ORLANDO FLORIDA DECEMBER 2008

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: December 08, 2009, 06:59:50 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/12/1-year-ago-cindy-said-casey-is-a-desperate-loving-mother/
1 Year Ago: Cindy said Casey is “a desperate, loving mother”
Monday, December 7, 2009
By Express
ORLANDO, Fla. — The attorney for Casey Anthony, who remains jailed on murder charges in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, filed a motion seeking a subpoena to obtain surveillance video from area businesses involved in possible Caylee sightings.

Jose Baez, the attorney representing Casey Anthony, made the request on Monday. Casey Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, said they need the subpoena to help in their search for their missing granddaughter.

“We can’t do it as private citizens. It has to be law enforcement,” said Cindy Anthony, referring to following up on tips in the case.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office has said that evidence shows Caylee is dead.

Meanwhile, Cindy Anthony told Local 6 News that she and her husband will be traveling to California after receiving a tip about Caylee, and they will appear on Larry King Live.

Cindy Anthony also said she wished that jail visitation videos released last week would have been seen by the public earlier.
“I said from the very beginning, if they would have shown those tapes people would have seen that she does have emotions,” Cindy Anthony said. “She’s not a cold, calloused person like everybody wants to paint her out to be. She’s a desperate, loving mother.”
Casey Anthony, 22, told authorities she had left her daughter with a baby sitter in mid-June and the two were gone when she returned from work. She said she spent the next month trying to find her daughter and didn’t call authorities because she was scared. Investigators say they have poked several holes in her story SOURCE:  Local 6 News Orlando Florida 1:48 pm EST December 8, 2008
Psychologist Reviews Jail Visits

A psychologist who watched the video visitation between Casey Anthony and her parents said she was struck by the fact that Casey Anthony failed to mention Caylee when her father talked about the family makeup. 

Dr. Amanda Janner, who examines relationships between parents and children for a living, has not examined or treated Casey Anthony but was asked to review the video and provide her expert opinion. 

At one point during the July visit, when Casey Anthony was initially jailed on child-neglect charges in the disappearance of Caylee, George Anthony talked to her about their family. 

“You know I just had an analogy of our family. Think of me as the thumb. Think of dad. The next finger, the index finger, think of your mom. She likes to point, just like Caylee,” George Anthony said. 

“Yeah, but it’s that middle finger,” interrupted Casey Anthony while laughing. 

“The middle finger, I guess is a problem,” joked George Anthony. “I’m looking at size in the family. The next finger after that is going to be Lee, then you, and that little pinky is Caylee. So think of your hand like this is us. This is the family that loves each other, that cares and needs to be together, and we’re missing two fingers.” 

“I’m still here,” Casey Anthony said. 
“I think it’s interesting that she only mentions herself, that it’s not about Caylee, it’s about her. I’m still here. She doesn’t even mention Caylee,” Janner said. 

“Are you protecting Caylee, are you protecting me, are you protecting who?” Cindy Anthony asked her daughter.

“I’m protecting our family, yes, (but) not from anything I’ve done,” Casey Anthony said. 

“Is someone threatening us? Is someone threatening us?” Cindy Anthony said. 

“Mom, just leave it at that, please,” Casey said. “For right now just leave it at that.” 

George Anthony, a former deputy in Ohio, asked his daughter why she is not cooperating with deputies. 

“Have you ever thought about reaching out to the guys at the sheriff’s office, just talking to them?” he said. 

“The few times that I have, dad, you’ve seen what’s blown up in my face. They’ve misconstrued things that I said to them, resources that I gave them they haven’t used. So in all honesty, as much as I’d like to, at the moment, if I’m going to, it won’t be an in-person conversation, it won’t be an over-the-phone conversation, it will be in writing, so there’s no way of twisting my words or saying I didn’t give them information.”  SOURCE:  LOCAL 6 NEWS ORLANDO FLORIDA DECEMBER 2008
BBM
Boy, what a difference a year makes!!  Now they are trying to get rid of the "video evidence."  I'll bet Baez wishes that ol' Cindy she had kept her trap shut.  He is stating that the video paints an ugly picture of her, and Cindy thinks they show Casey as "Mother of the Year."  I'm shaking my head over this one.  If you didn't think Cindy was a little, how do I put it delicately?, SERIOUSLY WHACKED before, than this should seal the deal for you.  Again, I've said it before, do these people not remember what they've said?  It's so easy to refute it because it's ON TAPE!!  This is part and parcel of Cindy's pathology.  Remember when she said, when Casey lies to me, she always tells the truth? 
Twisted, twisted, twisted. 
Well, they are only digging their own hole.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: December 08, 2009, 07:01:09 AM »

Oh, sorry, Good Morning, Monkeys!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: December 08, 2009, 07:22:31 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: December 08, 2009, 07:49:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   
What a way to start the day!!! Hilarious! Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: December 08, 2009, 08:12:36 AM »

Oh, sorry, Good Morning, Monkeys!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: December 08, 2009, 08:13:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: December 08, 2009, 08:27:08 AM »

Good Morning Monks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: December 08, 2009, 08:43:39 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
A couple of guys you may know
December 8, 2009 · 5 Comments

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1797 on: December 08, 2009, 10:36:29 AM »

I see no way that the jail is going to destroy videos, videos of anyone, that makes zero sense. I can see how the defense doesn't want any videos released from the jail, but destroy them 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: December 08, 2009, 10:40:23 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  Hope everyone is well & your day is a beautiful one.

I found this video that someone made last year for Caylee:

texasgirl38
December 03, 2008

this is for caylee who will be missed on christmas may god be with her

MERRY CHRISTMAS CAYLEE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nYgEvdO6iaY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/nYgEvdO6iaY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: December 08, 2009, 10:41:50 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
A couple of guys you may know
December 8, 2009 · 5 Comments

Thanks trim...interesting article full of little teases like this one

Marinade Dave  // December 8, 2009 at 9:37 am

Olive – Like I would tell Sanny, there are many branches of law enforcement; each one handles an aspect of a case. Without a body, there was always a chance. Fortunately, LE isn’t as closed-minded as the public. As tips came in, would you really expect them to stop? Heck, the fact that I was called in for something tells you that this is still a continuing investigation. If the public had its way, Casey would be rotting in the ground by now. That’s where LE and the public don’t see eye to eye. No matter what, police are trained to follow up on tips. It’s in their blood and if there’s a slim chance, it’s still a chance.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.