May 01, 2024, 05:36:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466814 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: November 21, 2009, 07:50:01 AM »

an angelic monkey Good Morning Monkeys. Sorry Nut, I think I helped to get through those last pages so fast! 
I won't tell anyone that you forgot to past the threadlock warning in the last thread, your secret is safe with me! 
I'm still floored over this new "tactic" The Bozo's are going to try! Do they really think the judge will allow them to bring Kronks past life into KC's murder trial??? Helllo, anybody in there?? I just can't believe this, just makes me so !!!!!!!
Circus is exactly what they are going to make this trial and they are a bunch of Bozo's, so.          
    <<<<  This must be what the head Bozo thinks??

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: November 21, 2009, 07:52:54 AM »

an angelic monkey Good Morning Monkeys.
Sorry Nut, I think I helped to get through those last pages so fast! 
I won't tell anyone that you forgot to post the threadlock warning in the last thread,
your secret is safe with me! 
I'm still floored over this new "tactic" The Bozo's are going to try! Do they really think the judge will allow them to bring Kronks past life into KC's murder trial???
Helllo, anybody in there?? I just can't believe this, just makes me so !!!!!!!
Circus is exactly what they are going to make this trial and they are a bunch of Bozo's, so.    
    <<<<  This must be what the head Bozo thinks??
Ughh, it posted all cockeyed. Oh well! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
ChikN China
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: November 21, 2009, 08:15:09 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21661209/detail.html

Kronk's Ex-Wive Believes He Killed Caylee

Defense: Roy Kronk 'Ignored' As Suspect In Caylee's Death

POSTED: 6:05 am EST November 19, 2009
UPDATED: 12:55 am EST November 21, 2009

Snipped:

A source close to the investigation said that the judge will not allow Casey's defense to bring in Kronk's past and effectively put him on trial. WESH 2's source called the new motion "jaw droppingly sleazy."
[/b]

BBM. That, my new monkey friends, sums up, better than anything else, what I personally think of the defense team. When I think they can not get any lower, they do something like this, and I am left to pick my jaw up off the floor, then start cursing like a sailor, and throwing things at the TV.
I personally do not believe that Kronk is the last to be staring into the headlights of the defense team bus. They have tried to blame Amy, Jesse, Ricardo, and anyone else they could. This is just the latest *hit balloon they are trying to float.
Need someone more versed with the legal stuff than I, but I have seen several people mention that Judge Strickland should put a stop to Baez et al. What exactly can Judge do, as there is no gag order? Help a new sloooow monkey out and 'splain.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: November 21, 2009, 08:20:41 AM »

Snipped:
A source close to the investigation said that the judge will not allow Casey's defense to bring in Kronk's past and effectively put him on trial. WESH 2's source called the new motion "jaw droppingly sleazy."
[/b]
BBM. That, my new monkey friends, sums up, better than anything else, what I personally think of the defense team. When I think they can not get any lower, they do something like this, and I am left to pick my jaw up off the floor, then start cursing like a sailor, and throwing things at the TV.
I personally do not believe that Kronk is the last to be staring into the headlights of the defense team bus. They have tried to blame Amy, Jesse, Ricardo, and anyone else they could. This is just the latest *hit balloon they are trying to float.
Need someone more versed with the legal stuff than I, but I have seen several people mention that Judge Strickland should put a stop to Baez et al. What exactly can Judge do, as there is no gag order? Help a new sloooow monkey out and 'splain.
Yup, apparently even they have forgot all about Zanny! I certainly hope the judge could/would put some sort of gag on them. They can't cry change of venue, their the ones out there with their faces all over the tv. Doesn't matter where they go now. Boo-frickin-hoo on them!!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: November 21, 2009, 08:22:01 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

Kronk to Caylee: Zero degrees of separation

November 21, 2009

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: November 21, 2009, 09:22:58 AM »

Snipped:
[/b]
Yup, apparently even they have forgot all about Zanny! I certainly hope the judge could/would put some sort of gag on them. They can't cry change of venue, their the ones out there with their faces all over the tv. Doesn't matter where they go now. Boo-frickin-hoo on them!!! 
This is exactly what I was thinking!  Whatever happened to Zanny the Nanny?  This is sooooo convenient.  And I didn't watch Baez on JVM...did she ask about Zanny's "disappearance?"  Instead of "Bombshell", I think Baez and Co. just created a very large "Backlash"!     Thanks, Baez, for that early Christmas gift.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: November 21, 2009, 09:23:27 AM »

JVM just asked Bozo if the SA was just overwhelming him with paper work to confuse him??? HUH??? A tractor trailer with the load of paper has to make a weekly stop at Bozo's office as it is with all his stupid motions. Jane should go to work for Jose. Evidentally Jane doesn't keep up very well with the case

not to play the race card, but i think its interesting that bozo goes on with Geraldo and now JVM but wont go on with Nancy Grace. He clearly goes on shows that will be somewhat sympathetic to him and she just proved it. Maybe he thinks the hispanic news casters will show pity on him like Jane obviously did last night. Thank God for the judge who came prepared to show that bozo filed motions he should not have filed, its all about the jury pool right now for them, thats al they got.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: November 21, 2009, 09:37:35 AM »

JVM just asked Bozo if the SA was just overwhelming him with paper work to confuse him??? HUH??? A tractor trailer with the load of paper has to make a weekly stop at Bozo's office as it is with all his stupid motions. Jane should go to work for Jose. Evidentally Jane doesn't keep up very well with the case

not to play the race card, but i think its interesting that bozo goes on with Geraldo and now JVM but wont go on with Nancy Grace. He clearly goes on shows that will be somewhat sympathetic to him and she just proved it. Maybe he thinks the hispanic news casters will show pity on him like Jane obviously did last night. Thank God for the judge who came prepared to show that bozo filed motions he should not have filed, its all about the jury pool right now for them, thats al they got.
You're right Jesse, that's why they can't cry about a change of venue. I can't see any reason why the judge should move the trial cause her lawyers put their mugs over all different National News Channels, they're  assuring that everyone will know something about this case no matter where they go. So, why move it? They are trying to play to potential jurors anywhere they can, but then they accuse the state of tainting the jury pool. I just think they are pathetic, and desperate as hell!!! Seriously, they say wait for the trial to hear KC's side of the story, but then go on to say Kronk could have killed Caylee just as well. How fair is that to Kronk? They don't want to show all their cards, but then that is exactly what they do. Most people can see right through their patheticness. On top of all the new BS, they are trying to put a little race into this, just cause JB is hispanic. Did JB forget it is KC on trial not him? It's like this is the KC Trial Show, Starring KC & JB, with LKB as the other lawyer, and featuring AL as the head lawyer! Ughh! Makes me ill!! Clowns, all of them!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: November 21, 2009, 10:03:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

~ Good Morning! ~   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: November 21, 2009, 10:08:14 AM »

OK Blinksters - I just had my meeting with OCSO deputy that worked the case.
1st confirmed bombshell, although this was much touted gossip, I didn’t believe it, but Casey and Baez were having sex in his office. She constantly had hickies, and when they went to arrest her there the arresting officers caught them in the act. They also saw them at other times in states of various undress, and another time Casey had her shirt on backwards. He said she even attempted to hold Baez’s hand under the desk in court and he reprimanded her. There is an ongoing bar complaint against Baez over this, he and Casey both denied it, but there are too many witnesses. The officer has heard Baez say he doesn’t care, Baez thinks he is going to get so rich over book deals and speaking engagements and being an atty commentator on shows like Nancy Grace, that he won’t need to practice law. I guess stumping your client hasn’t gotten thru to him that that is a jailable offense in Florida.

I found this posted elsewhere

WOW ... just WOW.   Wonder if this is actually factual.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: November 21, 2009, 10:11:23 AM »

and i just heard Whoraldo is going to be talking about the case on his show on Sunday, hmmmm wonder if bozo will be on there.
as far as the post on the behavior of bozo and casy behind closed doors if there are so many witnesses to this then they should come forward now....what i wonder would that do to the case?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: November 21, 2009, 10:24:20 AM »

Ok someone can correct me.
Kronk did not always live in Orlando did he ?
He was a fairly NEW employee wasn't he ? July ?
Where was he before. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #192 on: November 21, 2009, 10:27:54 AM »

Don't hate me monkeys.....  I love Joy Behar!   Wouldn't miss her show 
    You certainly are entitled to watch what ever show you enjoy, I'm sure some of the shows I watch, wouldn't be approved by some. That is why there is so much to choose from, it would be pretty boring if we all watched the same things. I've never watched Joy's show, but then I usually don't watch talk shows, except an occasional NG if I'm in the mood for her, which is very seldom.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: November 21, 2009, 10:30:25 AM »

OK Blinksters - I just had my meeting with OCSO deputy that worked the case.
1st confirmed bombshell, although this was much touted gossip, I didn’t believe it, but Casey and Baez were having sex in his office. She constantly had hickies, and when they went to arrest her there the arresting officers caught them in the act. They also saw them at other times in states of various undress, and another time Casey had her shirt on backwards. He said she even attempted to hold Baez’s hand under the desk in court and he reprimanded her. There is an ongoing bar complaint against Baez over this, he and Casey both denied it, but there are too many witnesses. The officer has heard Baez say he doesn’t care, Baez thinks he is going to get so rich over book deals and speaking engagements and being an atty commentator on shows like Nancy Grace, that he won’t need to practice law. I guess stumping your client hasn’t gotten thru to him that that is a jailable offense in Florida.

I found this posted elsewhere

WOW ... just WOW.   Wonder if this is actually factual.

I don't remember an occasion where Casey was arrested at Baez' office.  She was arrested at home the first time, after which she engaged Baez' services.  After being bailed out, she was arrested at home.  The last time, she was arrested in the bail bondsman's car after switching cars under an overpass. I could be wrong, but that's all I remember.  If she were never arrested at Baez' offices, then there would be no occasion for LE to have seen any of the above.  I take this with a grain of salt.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: November 21, 2009, 10:36:58 AM »

Ok someone can correct me.
Kronk did not always live in Orlando did he ?
He was a fairly NEW employee wasn't he ? July ?
Where was he before. 

Here are some of the places he has lived, just don't know the dates he lived there.
http://www.publicbackgroundchecks.com/SearchResponse.aspx?view=NM&fn=roy&ln=kronk&IsAdvanceSearch=1

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: November 21, 2009, 11:01:42 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-23328-True-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d20-Casey-Anthony-Cranking-up-focus-on-Kronk-Anthony-defense-ruffles-a-few-feathers-in-media-blitz

why do they keep saying kronk knew where the body was in November, he knew where it was in August...so why do they keep saying in November. Heck like i said before, Cindy and bozo and Dom Casey also knew in November when they sent him with his stick to find her.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #196 on: November 21, 2009, 11:18:34 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-23328-True-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d20-Casey-Anthony-Cranking-up-focus-on-Kronk-Anthony-defense-ruffles-a-few-feathers-in-media-blitz

why do they keep saying kronk knew where the body was in November, he knew where it was in August...so why do they keep saying in November. Heck like i said before, Cindy and bozo and Dom Casey also knew in November when they sent him with his stick to find her.
There was a comment by his son, that his father said something to that effect, now if the son is telling the truth, I have no idea. I don't even remember what page this was being talked about.
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: November 21, 2009, 11:39:52 AM »

So, if we are to believe that Kronk killed Caylee for financial gain, how in the world would he have known that the case would have gotten the enormous amount of attention that it has.  Sadly, not every child murder gets this much attention.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: November 21, 2009, 11:44:28 AM »

To view Walter Pacheco's TV report on defense claims against Kronk, press arrow (below)
Allegations Against Roy Kronk and MORE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qiE-8ewEOq0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/qiE-8ewEOq0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: November 21, 2009, 11:51:22 AM »

I would rather have pins stuck in my eyes whilst eating nails than watch or even listen to Joy Behar 

Happy Saturday Monks...I am reading and trying to get caught up....Nut, I would spend the day with sin-sin first!!! But I wouldgive up chocolate before listening to Joy....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.