April 30, 2024, 05:26:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466553 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1800 on: December 08, 2009, 10:41:51 AM »

I can't wait to read this one!   

12/07/2009           Response
Orange County's; to Ms. Casey Anthony's Motion's for Protective Order to Direct Orange County to Destroy Videos of Family Visits and Prohibiting Orange County Jail from Videotaping Attorney Visits

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

This almost makes me laugh .....it is a murder case and they think they can have these things destroyed?  They sure think KC is somethin special don't they?  IMO not a snowballs chance this is going to be granted    Good morning monkeys.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: December 08, 2009, 10:43:41 AM »

I see no way that the jail is going to destroy videos, videos of anyone, that makes zero sense. I can see how the defense doesn't want any videos released from the jail, but destroy them 

Good Morning NRCG!!  I agree.....the jail has stated over and over they WILL NOT make exceptions for KC......and goodness know why should they???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: December 08, 2009, 10:45:15 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  Hope everyone is well & your day is a beautiful one.

I found this video that someone made last year for Caylee:

texasgirl38
December 03, 2008

this is for caylee who will be missed on christmas may god be with her

MERRY CHRISTMAS CAYLEE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nYgEvdO6iaY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/nYgEvdO6iaY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Hi cece...thanks for the video. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: December 08, 2009, 10:45:57 AM »

Good morning.  Makes sense that Joy would be questioned again (if true). They have had time to go thru her computer.

I hope who ever was tasked with going through her computer has some therapy  made available to them 
That one you tube she made saying she was going to be on Geraldo's show, was she being delusional? I think she is very delusional, and I wish she were hospitalized and put on proper medication. This is not going to end well, and I think she is just being used by the defense, which makes me ill ,taking advantage of a mentally ill person 

I agree also ...  she's rather pitiful and has sadly made herself look so foolish.  It's heartless that the Defense is exploiting her obvious difficulties.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: December 08, 2009, 10:47:58 AM »

Good morning, Sunny!   
I'm looking forward to Friday's hearing.  Hope your day is going well.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: December 08, 2009, 10:53:53 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
A couple of guys you may know
December 8, 2009 · 5 Comments

Some of the Good Guys !   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: December 08, 2009, 10:54:30 AM »

Cece the Christmas video is so sweet yet so sad.  Thank you.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: December 08, 2009, 10:56:55 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-casey-anthony-book-20091208,0,4983140.story
Authors, publishers aim to cash in on Casey Anthony

By Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel

10:33 a.m. EST, December 8, 2009

On the glossy cover of the book Sun Struck, Casey Anthony's mug shot is sandwiched between convicted child killers John Couey and Joseph Smith.

In The Murder Business, a detective-turned-television consultant writes about the "truth," and states Anthony killed her 2-year-old daughter Caylee in their family's home.

As Anthony sits in the Orange County Jail awaiting trial, several authors have seized the opportunity to write about Central Florida's infamous mother and daughter.

One author, Diane Fanning, devoted an entire book to the case: Mommy's Little Girl.

All three books were released last month — at least half a year before Anthony is expected to face a jury on a first-degree murder charge. Anthony's trial is expected to begin next summer.

The timing doesn't surprise those in and tied to the publishing industry.

"It really depends in part on how much material is available before a trial," said Jim Milliot, senior editor at Publishers Weekly.

Anthony's name has appeared more than 600 times in newspaper stories and television news transcripts since Caylee was reported missing in July 2008, according to a search of Lexis-Nexis.
Sun Struck, about "16 Infamous Murders in the Sunshine State," includes a 15-page chapter on Anthony, now 23, and her dead 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie.

Ocala authors Robert A. Waters and John T. Waters Jr. recap the case with already-published details about Caylee's disappearance and the eventual discovery of her remains.

"If Casey had killed her child, why did she do it? Investigators theorized part of the reason was so that she could enjoy her freedom without the burden of a child," the authors wrote. "It was also believed that she had a deep-seated hatred of her mother. The venomous anger she felt toward Cindy was obvious from the recorded jailhouse conversations between the two. Had Casey murdered her child to hurt Cindy?"

The book is drawing sharp criticism from Anthony's defense team.

"Any book that includes and classifies Casey Anthony as a murderer is unethical," said Marti Mackenzie, spokeswoman for Anthony's defense team. "She is innocent until proven guilty, and it is irresponsible and flagrantly unconstitutional to label somebody a murderer unless they have been convicted."

With so much information already public in the Anthony case — thousands of pages of investigative documents already — the authors' challenge is to present something new.

"The whole notion of instant books about anything — a big crime, a disaster — has fallen off over the years because there's so much available on the Internet," Milliot said.

"It's tempting when you see something that's in the media day after day or week after week. You have to bring some sort of view point, or something at least a little different, that will get people to fork over the 10 bucks."

Mark Fuhrman, a former Los Angeles Police Department detective who gained national attention during the O.J. Simpson case, included his conversations and observations of Anthony's family in The Murder Business.

Fuhrman, working for FOX News, recounted a meeting with Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, in their living room.

"I looked straight at them and said gently, 'You know Caylee is dead,' " Fuhrman wrote. "There was silence. George looked at me and he just bobbed his head up and down, as if to say yes. Cindy cried quietly. I got the feeling George knew that the baby was dead and that Cindy also knew but was blocking it out."

Fuhrman says Caylee died June 16, 2008, at the Anthony family home. An exact date of death has not been established by a medical examiner.

"Exactly how that happened, we'll probably never know," Fuhrman writes. "Casey immediately started to think of how to dispose of her daughter's body."

Brad Conway, lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony, did not respond to requests for comment.

Mommy's Little Girl is Fanning's 10th true-crime book. She said she has been "deluged" with positive feedback.

Penny C. Sansevieri, CEO of Author Marketing Experts, said the reason these books are marketed so quickly is because authors are trying to capture a story while it's fresh.

"Let's face it, the 15 minutes of fame has shrunk to 15 seconds," she said. "With so much going on . . . consumers move on quickly."

Amy L. Edwards can be reached at aledwards@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5735.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: December 08, 2009, 10:58:18 AM »

Thanks Cece. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1809 on: December 08, 2009, 10:59:13 AM »

I see no way that the jail is going to destroy videos, videos of anyone, that makes zero sense. I can see how the defense doesn't want any videos released from the jail, but destroy them 

Good Morning NRCG!!  I agree.....the jail has stated over and over they WILL NOT make exceptions for KC......and goodness know why should they???
Good Morning, and anyway I'm guessing we saw the videos of the Anthony's visiting Casey already, so I don't see a reason to destroy that. Now, should that have been released to the public, I'm not sure, but it was entertaining. I can see that the lawyers wouldn't want any videos of them with their client released, and the public shouldn't see that anyway, but destroy, no way.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: December 08, 2009, 10:59:16 AM »

Cece the Christmas video is so sweet yet so sad.  Thank you.

You're welcome Mission, and I agree, very sad.  Just another reminder of why we are here.  Justice for Caylee.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: December 08, 2009, 11:00:46 AM »

Thanks Cece. 

You're welcome Trimm & thank you for all your updates.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1812 on: December 08, 2009, 11:01:09 AM »

Thanks Trimm.              On the glossy cover of the book Sun Struck, Casey Anthony's mug shot is sandwiched between convicted child killers John Couey and Joseph Smith. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: December 08, 2009, 11:15:08 AM »

Good morning, Sunny!   
I'm looking forward to Friday's hearing.  Hope your day is going well.

me too...I can't wait for Friday.......I think it's going to be very interesting....KC is going to have to sit there and listen to the A's...especially CA who I really think KC hates.  All is well except freezing outside...so I am hibernating and shopping on line!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: December 08, 2009, 11:19:16 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-casey-anthony-book-20091208,0,4983140.story

On the glossy cover of the book Sun Struck, Casey Anthony's mug shot is sandwiched between convicted child killers John Couey and Joseph Smith.

SNIPPED

"Let's face it, the 15 minutes of fame has shrunk to 15 seconds," she said. "With so much going on . . . consumers move on quickly."

Thanks trim!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: December 08, 2009, 11:21:18 AM »

Good Morning, and anyway I'm guessing we saw the videos of the Anthony's visiting Casey already, so I don't see a reason to destroy that. Now, should that have been released to the public, I'm not sure, but it was entertaining. I can see that the lawyers wouldn't want any videos of them with their client released, and the public shouldn't see that anyway, but destroy, no way.

The videos of the client/atty visits...no I see no reason to release them....UNLESS  there are things on there that nosy people like me would want to see Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: December 08, 2009, 11:25:02 AM »

The videos of the client/atty visits...no I see no reason to release them....UNLESS  there are things on there that nosy people like me would want to see Monkey Devil!
Monkey Devil! Our "Enquiring" minds want to know

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: December 08, 2009, 11:44:16 AM »

SNIPPED

Thanks trim!!

Sunny,clearly this is not Casey.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: December 08, 2009, 11:44:59 AM »

Monkey Devil! Our "Enquiring" minds want to know

Yes.   

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: December 08, 2009, 11:51:43 AM »

Good morning you two lovely monkeys.  If the public should not see the videos, and perhaps they shouldn't, then the FL Sunshine Law will have to be amended because it requires release of these tape to the public upon request by the media.  It really isn't up to the jail or the lawyers.  The judge has the right to restrict access, but I hope he won't.  I don't think he has the right to abrocate the law altogether.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.