April 30, 2024, 06:21:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466562 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: December 09, 2009, 08:12:13 AM »

12/08/2009           Motion
for Court's Permission to be Seated Forward of the Bar

Filed under the murder case........any ideas?

A GUESS ONLY - They want either BC or the A's or all three to sit at the defense table....the bar is the rail seperating the gallery from the area where the def and pros tables are.

Oppps Good Morning Monks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: December 09, 2009, 08:16:14 AM »

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=13700884

Is there any link to a pdf of the motion? The motion itself will identify
who filed it. Normally, attorneys for the parties - including attorneys for the Real Parties in Interest i.e. the people who will be affected by the judge's decision like the Anthonys, the media, etc. - need no special permission to sit forward of the bar (yes, the "bar" is the short wall/fence that divides the spectators from the bailiff, court clerk, judge, and other court participants.) There are usually two or three chairs at each counsel table plus a row of chairs directly in front of the short wall. If there are more attorneys than chairs, the attorneys will often sit in the seats in the jury box.

Without knowing who filed the motion, it is impossible to know who wants to sit forward of the bar. The Anthonys are expected to be called as witnesses so maybe they don't want to have to sit with everybody else in the courtroom. Maybe Lyon has some law school students who researched and wrote the defense
motions and she wants them close by so she can consult them about those motions. Maybe it will be an interesting surprise.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: December 09, 2009, 08:17:16 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/120909-Casey-Anthony

New Casey Anthony discovery to be released

Updated: Wednesday, 09 Dec 2009, 7:13 AM EST
Published : Wednesday, 09 Dec 2009, 6:42 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - New discovery documents in the case against Casey Anthony are set to be released today. This comes a day after new motions were filed. Prosecutors filed to keep the check fraud charges against Anthony. Her defense team wants them dismissed.

Rest in Peace Caylee

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: December 09, 2009, 08:27:15 AM »

A GUESS ONLY - They want either BC or the A's or all three to sit at the defense table....the bar is the rail seperating the gallery from the area where the def and pros tables are.

Good morning, Sunny and Tupelo!  And all monkeys!

Wow.  What a scene that would make.  Cindy and George and Brad, Oh my!  All sitting right next to Baez's "girl". What possible reason could they have for this? Perhaps they want some emotional scene to prove to the Judge that the big bad media will misconstrue their love for Casey and therefore he'll grant the motion to destroy the video visits.  I don't get this at all. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: December 09, 2009, 08:41:55 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - New discovery documents in the case against Casey Anthony are set to be released today. This comes a day after new motions were filed. Prosecutors filed to keep the check fraud charges against Anthony. Her defense team wants them dismissed.

Thanks Sunny.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: December 09, 2009, 08:44:46 AM »

Wow.  What a scene that would make.  Cindy and George and Brad, Oh my!  All sitting right next to Baez's "girl". What possible reason could they have for this? Perhaps they want some emotional scene to prove to the Judge that the big bad media will misconstrue their love for Casey and therefore he'll grant the motion to destroy the video visits.  I don't get this at all. 

Will be interesting.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: December 09, 2009, 08:47:02 AM »

Any clue on what the docs will be?   I'd love a video of inappropriate Baez slipped in under the wire before Friday.  Or is that just wrong?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: December 09, 2009, 08:50:07 AM »

would it be normal to let the Anthonys sit forward the bar? I know attorneys do, but i dont think i have seen that in any other court proceedings
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: December 09, 2009, 08:50:51 AM »

Good Morning Monka! Reading what the person said on IN I might be wrong about WHO..(but I am still leaning towards it being BC)...and I did forget about the chairs just in front of the railing...so who knows...but it is going to be interesting...I guess as soon as one of the media get the motion wwe will know! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: December 09, 2009, 08:51:48 AM »

Thanks Sunny.   

you are welcome....did you sleep in this morning!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: December 09, 2009, 08:52:57 AM »

Any clue on what the docs will be?   I'd love a video of inappropriate Baez slipped in under the wire before Friday.  Or is that just wrong?

I haven't a clue

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: December 09, 2009, 08:55:02 AM »

would it be normal to let the Anthonys sit forward the bar? I know attorneys do, but i dont think i have seen that in any other court proceedings

Morning Jesse.....nothing about this case is normal where the A's are concerned...but I am now thinking it might be for BC.....even though he is being called to testify he is the atty for an 'interested party'...but I am PURELY SPECULATING and am probably WRONG!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: December 09, 2009, 08:59:16 AM »

Feels right to me!   

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1873 on: December 09, 2009, 09:00:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!    A Doc Dump!   

Thanks Sunny for your input regarding seated forward of the bar. I don't see any reason for the Anthony's to be able to sit at the table. Maybe in the chairs behind the table, but I don't even understand that.....they've never sat there before. I was wondering also if a new attorney might be seen?  I guess we will have to wait to find out.......I have to remember my patience. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: December 09, 2009, 09:01:07 AM »

Wrangling Continues In Anthony Fraud Case
Prosecutors Want Judge To Decide On Multiple Counts During Trial
POSTED: 8:34 am EST December 9, 2009
UPDATED: 8:51 am EST December 9, 2009
<snipped>
Prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case said there's no need to throw out fraud charges against her.

Anthony faces 13 counts of check forgery, but attorneys for the defense said they want nine of those counts dropped.

In a motion filed on Tuesday, prosecutors said the trial judge should filter out multiple punishments at the end of the trial -- not the beginning.
http://www.wesh.com/news/21905573/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: December 09, 2009, 09:02:46 AM »

Thanks Sunny.   

you are welcome....did you sleep in this morning!   

No!I was on my treadmill .    

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: December 09, 2009, 09:08:36 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21905573/detail.html
More Casey Anthony documents to be released today
The State Attorney's Office will release discovery in the Casey Anthony case this afternoon.

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

9:02 a.m. EST, December 9, 2009

* EmailE-mail
    * printPrint
    * increase text size decrease text size Text Size

The State Attorney's Office is scheduled to release more documents in the Casey Anthony case today.

The state will release about 30 pages today, adding to the more than 10,000 pages that have already been made public, a spokeswoman for the State Attorney's Office said. The evidence is being made public in response to a public records request made by the Orlando Sentinel.

Casey Anthony, 23, is awaiting trial on a first-degree murder charge in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony. The toddler was missing for 31 days before Casey Anthony reported it to authorities.

Casey Anthony told Orange County Sheriff's Office a nanny named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez kidnapped her daughter. Deputies determined that person does not exist.

Check back for updates.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: December 09, 2009, 09:22:44 AM »

Thanks Sunny for your input regarding seated forward of the bar. I don't see any reason for the Anthony's to be able to sit at the table. Maybe in the chairs behind the table, but I don't even understand that.....they've never sat there before. I was wondering also if a new attorney might be seen?  I guess we will have to wait to find out.......I have to remember my patience. 

I was probably wrong about the A's...it was the first thing that popped in my mind....knowing how they love to be center of attention Monkey Devil!  this darn case is testing our patience for certain!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: December 09, 2009, 09:27:52 AM »

Morning Jesse.....nothing about this case is normal where the A's are concerned...but I am now thinking it might be for BC.....even though he is being called to testify he is the atty for an 'interested party'...but I am PURELY SPECULATING and am probably WRONG

boy isnt that the truth, nothing is what it should be in a normal trial with these two.
I will be out of town tomorrow until saturday night. please keep me informed on what goes on tomorrow at the hearing and i will come home and read up...LOL
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: December 09, 2009, 09:28:01 AM »

I was probably wrong about the A's...it was the first thing that popped in my mind....knowing how they love to be center of attention Monkey Devil!  this darn case is testing our patience for certain!!

Good morning Everyone.   
I think KC would have a chit fit if her parents sat down next to her.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.