April 24, 2024, 08:31:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466125 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2009, 03:07:05 PM »

Well, if there is anything else to Kronk's story ... he needs to add it. If a person who work in the jail overheard the location of Caylee's remains and that's how he knew ... needs to come out.

I think so too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2009, 03:08:56 PM »

Caylee Daily

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/11/caseys-attorneys-throw-suspicion-on-roy-kronk-on-today-show/

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2009, 03:10:47 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21673591/detail.html
Kronk's Ex-Wife: I Thought He Probably Killed Caylee
Casey Anthony, 23, Charged In Death Of Daughter

POSTED: Friday, November 20, 2009
UPDATED: 12:52 pm EST November 20, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- An ex-wife of the former Orange County meter reader who discovered the remains of Caylee Anthony told the CBS "Early Show" that she thought her ex-husband was responsible for or involved in the girl's death.
In a taped video interview that was aired Friday on the "Early Show," Jill Kerley was asked about her former husband, Roy Kronk, who found Caylee's remains in December in a wooded lot near the Anthony family home in east Orange County.

Kronk was deposed Thursday by the defense team of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

"When you learned that Roy Kronk had found the remains of Caylee Anthony, what went through your mind?" a representative of Casey Anthony's defense team asked Kerley.

"That he had done it," she said.

"'Done it,' meaning?" the representative asked.
"He probably was the one that had murdered Caylee Anthony or had something to do with it," Kerley said.

Linda Kenney Baden, an attorney on Casey Anthony's defense team, said on the "Early Show" that Kerley's statements prove that authorities have not done their job in investigating Caylee's death.

"These people have no reason or motive to lie," said Kenney Baden, referring to Kerley, another ex-wife and a daughter of an ex-girlfriend of Kronk's.

"But it's an ex-wife, who may have an ax to grind," said Maggie Rodriguez of the CBS "Early Show."

"Listen, one ex-wife is dying of cancer. This is like a death-bed statement. It's incredible," Kenney Baden said. "The point about this is that no one investigated any of this."

Casey Anthony lead defense attorney Jose Baez filed a motion following Kronk's deposition "to introduce prior bad acts and other circumstantial evidence pertaining to Roy Kronk." The motion included DVDs of the interviews with Kronk's former family members.
The motion claims that Kronk has a history of abusing and restraining women with duct tape as well as holding them against their will. The motion also alleges that Kronk could have a history of inappropriate behavior with young girls.

"Sometimes he would, you know, walk in while I was putting clothes on," the daughter of Kronk's ex-girlfriend said.

She also claimed that Kronk would make comments about videotaping her having sex with animals. Kronk denies the allegations.

One of Kronk's ex-wives said Kronk kidnapped her and held her for two weeks against her will using duct tape to restrain her. Duct tape was also found on Caylee's remains, according to documents released in the case.

The defense also claimed Kronk knew the location of Caylee's remains and may have had possession of them in November 2008.

The defense said the prosecution only has circumstantial evidence against Casey Anthony in the first-degree murder case against her, and according to Florida law, for circumstantial evidence to prevail, all other options must be ruled out.

The motion asks the court "to allow Anthony to introduce at trial circumstantial evidence tending to indicate that a third party, and not Miss Anthony, is equally likely to be responsible for the death of the child Caylee Marie Anthony."

Kronk's attorney, David Evans, said his client has become a target of the Casey Anthony's defense team.
"Roy is the guy who has been selected, apparently, by the defense to be the guy to be dumped on, and they dumped on him big time today," Evans said.

Evan issued a news release Thursday evening stating his client is a witness, not a suspect.

"Shortly after adjourning the deposition, the Anthony defense team filed a motion, memorandum of law and accompanying materials suggesting that Roy Kronk, the individual who found Caylee Anthony's remains and repeatedly reported his find to law enforcement agencies, should be considered a suspect in the murder of Caylee Anthony," Evans said. "He voluntarily appeared today and truthfully responded to all questions asked by Anthony's attorney. He has cooperated fully with law enforcement from day one. He has nothing to hide, and has hidden nothing."

Evans said Kronk has always understood he may become a target of the defense.

"In their zeal to defend Casey Anthony, defense counsel has filed papers with the court that are filled with allegations that have no basis in fact and falsely accuse Mr. Kronk of various types of bad behavior," Evans said. "The state will respond to these papers in due course in the criminal proceedings. As for Mr. Kronk, he vehemently denies the allegations against him and is confident that he will be vindicated. In the meantime, as he stated early on in this case, no good deed goes unpunished."

Kronk first reported finding something suspicious in the woods near the Anthonys' home on Aug. 11, 2008, but after three phone calls, a deputy came out and said he found nothing. That deputy, Richard Cain, was later fired from the Sheriff's Office for lying to his superiors about his encounter with Kronk.

None of the new information will be heard by the jury in Casey Anthony's murder trial unless the judge rules for the defense on the latest motion and allows it into evidence.
The state has yet to respond to the new information, but Kronk is expected to be a key witness for the prosecution in the Casey Anthony case.

Casey Anthony, 23, has pleaded not guilty, originally claiming that a baby sitter had taken Caylee.

Hearings in Casey Anthony's check fraud and murder cases are scheduled for Dec. 11.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2009, 03:11:06 PM »

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2009, 03:13:26 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-tv-stations-study-defense-teams-media-blitz.html
Casey Anthony: TV stations study defense team's media blitz -- WFTV legal analyst decries 'despicable act' by defense
posted by halboedeker on Nov 20, 2009 1:45:49 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The Casey Anthony defense team hit the nation's airwaves this morning, and local stations studied those moves at noon.

"Part-legal maneuver, part PR offensive," WKMG-Channel 6 anchor Erick Weber described the media blitz.

The defense team filed a motion late Thursday pointing to meter reader Roy Kronk as a possible suspect in toddler Caylee Anthony's murder. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in her child's death. Kronk found the child's remains in December.

"The red flags were just unbelievable in this case," defense attorney Andrea Lyon told WKMG from New York. "Instead of investigating them, they [the investigators] basically kind of knocked out anybody who contradicted what Mr. Kronk had to say."

WKMG's Tony Pipitone noted that a jury wouldn't hear the defense team's motion unless the judge allows it into to evidence. Pipitone also said the state hasn't responded to the defense team's move.

On WFTV-Channel 9, Daralene Jones said Kronk "is being picked apart by Casey Anthony's legal team." WFTV replayed part of Lyon's interview with NBC's "Today."

In a report last night, WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer described the motion as "beyond a pathetic attempt -- this is a despicable act on the part of the defense in this case." Sheaffer said nothing connects Kronk to the Anthony family before he found the child's remains.
WESH-Channel 2 plays snippets of Lyon and fellow attorney Jose Baez on "Today." WESH also interviewed David Evans, Kronk's attorney, who said the defense had built its motion on comments by Kronk's estranged family.

"It was calculated to deflect attention away from Miss Anthony and over to Mr. Kronk," Evans said.

In another WESH report, Evans said, "They've dumped a big pot of mud over his head and said, 'Look at this guy.' " Evans said his client had become a witness and a victim.

Evans told WKMG, "Roy is the guy that has been selected, apparently, by the defense to be the guy to be dumped on, and they dumped on him big time."

In a report last night, WESH anchor Martha Sugalski said the station had talked to Baez. "He claims he's not saying Kronk is the killer but does call Kronk's testimony questionable and says his background should be investigated," Sugalski said.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2009, 03:23:08 PM »

That is actually too true to even be funny. I wish there was a blender big enough to throw the whole bunch of them in and make a DEFENSE LAWYER MILKSHAKE out of them all. What a bunch of low-lifes. I'm sure my blood pressure is over the top. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2009, 03:24:07 PM »

They are running out of room on that bus!         

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2009, 03:28:43 PM »

Video Report: http://www.wftv.com/video/21677312/index.html

Basically, the motion wasn't necessary, Kronk could have been questioned during the trial.
Motion was done in a very public way. . . .
Lawyer has qualified immunity, if he defames a person during trial that person cannot sue.
Any statements made outside of trial do not fall under that immunity
Mr. Baez may face Bar inquiry       

I think Baden & Lyon needs to have to face a bar inquiry too. They are just as deep into this as Bozo. You can comb their hair and put lipstick on two pigs, but they are still two pigs.l

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2009, 03:31:09 PM »

snipped> In another WESH report, Evans said, "They've dumped a big pot of mud over his head and said, 'Look at this guy.' " Evans said his client had become a witness and a victim.

It was more like a big pot of pig chit! 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2009, 03:32:25 PM »

Lookin good there LKB ... 

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2009, 03:39:19 PM »

Lookin good there LKB ... 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2009, 03:41:25 PM »

Video Report: http://www.wftv.com/video/21677312/index.html

Basically, the motion wasn't necessary, Kronk could have been questioned during the trial.
Motion was done in a very public way. . . .
Lawyer has qualified immunity, if he defames a person during trial that person cannot sue.
Any statements made outside of trial do not fall under that immunity
Mr. Baez may face Bar inquiry       

I think Baden & Lyon needs to have to face a bar inquiry too. They are just as deep into this as Bozo. You can comb their hair and put lipstick on two pigs, but they are still two pigs.l

LKB bears an uncanny resemblance to Miss Piggy- I keep waiting for her to say "Are you talking to moi?"
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2009, 03:42:27 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/20/kronks_exwives_discuss_alleged_abuse_in_new_defense_interviews.html

Kronk’s Ex-Wives Discuss Alleged Abuse In New Defense Interviews
Friday, November 20, 2009 3:37:41 PM
Reported by Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- Allegations that former meter reader Roy Kronk may have been involved in Caylee Anthony’s death are not only coming from Casey’s defense team, they’re also coming from Kronk’s own family.

The defense filed an enormous motion with the court late Thursday.

It includes video of interviews with Kronk's family members.

In the motion, lawyers stop just short of saying they believe Kronk killed Caylee, and they've uncovered some extremely incriminating aspects of Kronk's past.

Mort Smith, Defense Investigator: When you learned Roy had found Caylee's remains, what went through your mind?
Jill Kerley, Kronk’s Ex-Wife: That he had done it.
Smith: Meaning?
Kerley: He probably was the one who murdered Caylee Anthony or had something to do with it.
Kronk and Kerley divorced after four months.

“It was abusive -- mentally and physically,” Kerley said. “He beat me up in front of his dad and I had to go the hospital. He duct taped my hands one time.”

Defense attorneys are clearly trying to connect Kronk to duct tape found at the crime scene with Caylee's remains.

Kerley: He said it was 100 mph duct tape.
Smith: And how often did he duct tape you?
Kerley: On two occasions.
Crystal Sparks, another ex-wife of Kronk’s, was also interviewed.

“I think there's a lot of concern for Roy being around young girls,” Sparks said. “Roy is not heard from. Roy is not seen. Roy is just non-existent in our lives, which is great for us.”

During her interview, Sparks also spoke about alleged abuse with Kronk.

“He made threats. He made constant threats against me,” Sparks said. “It was not uncommon for him to say 'I should have killed you when I had the chance.' I heard that all the time.”

Kronk called 911 three times in August 2008, saying he saw something suspicious in the woods off Suburban Drive.

Two weeks before Thanksgiving and a month before he reported finding Caylee's remains, he called his son Brandon and told him he was going to be a hero and appear on TV.

“‘I know where Caylee is and I'm going to go get her,’” Sparks said, quoting her son Brandon.

Those two interviews are just two pieces of the puzzle Casey's lawyers are using to create reasonable doubt.

They indicate in their motions that Roy Kronk “knew of the location of Caylee Anthony's remains and indeed may have had possession or control of them in November 2008” and they wrote that “Roy Kronk, and not Miss Anthony, is equally likely to be responsible for the death of Caylee Anthony."
The more I think about it, the more my gut tells me he had something to do with it,” Kerley said.

After hearing about the motion, Kronk's attorney David Evans issued a statement:

"Today, the Casey Anthony defense team commenced, but did not complete, the deposition of Roy Kronk in the State v. Casey Anthony case. Shortly after adjourning the deposition, the Anthony defense team filed a Motion, Memorandum of Law, and accompanying materials suggesting that Roy Kronk, the individual who found Caylee Anthony's remains and repeatedly reported his find to law enforcement agencies, should be considered a suspect in the murder of Caylee Anthony.

Mr. Kronk is a witness, not a suspect. He voluntarily appeared today and truthfully responded to all questions asked by Anthony's attorney.  He has cooperated fully with law enforcement from Day One.  He has nothing to hide, and has hidden nothing.

It is the nature of criminal defense to attempt to find someone to blame for a crime other than the person charged. Mr. Kronk has understood from the beginning that the defense might attempt to cast suspicions in his direction--because that's what defense attorneys do.  In their zeal to defend Casey Anthony, defense counsel has filed papers with the Court that are filled with allegations that have no basis in fact and falsely accuse Mr. Kronk of various types of bad behavior.
The State will respond to these papers in due course in the criminal proceedings. As for Mr. Kronk, he vehemently denies the allegations against him and is confident that he will be vindicated.  In the meantime, as he stated early on in this case, no good deed goes unpunished."

News 13 expects to hear more from Casey’s defense team Friday morning. Adam Longo is scheduled to meet with Kronk’s lawyer Friday.

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2009, 03:55:20 PM »

Hiii-yaaa

LKB totally broke the cage

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2009, 04:03:35 PM »

Hiii-yaaa

LKB totally broke the cage

Monkey Devil!  I wondered what happened. 

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2009, 04:10:32 PM »

ok, dear friends. It's about that time. It's been nice to hang out in the cage today. 

Everyone have a good weekend.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2009, 04:10:52 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21668948/detail.html
Motion: Kronk Could Have Killed Caylee Anthony

Posted: 7:05 pm EST November 19, 2009Updated: 3:50 pm EST November 20, 2009

Comment On This Story ››
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Lawyers for Casey Anthony filed a motion (read motion) late Thursday that named the man who found Caylee Anthony's remains as a possible suspect in her death. Shortly after former meter reader Roy Kronk answered questions in a deposition on Thursday, Casey's defense filed the motion pointing the finger at Kronk.

Two of Casey Anthony’s lawyers appeared on national TV Friday morning to point the finger at the new 'suspect.' They said there is as much circumstantial evidence implicating Kronk as there is against their client.
"I haven't done anything wrong and I've maintained that the whole time," Kronk said after Thursday's deposition.

Casey's defense team claims they have a lot of reason to believe Kronk was involved. Their thoughts are based on interviews they did with Roy Kronk's ex-wives and girlfriends.

“I need you like now. I just found a human skull," Kronk said in the 911 call that led to finding Caylee's remains.

Nearly everyone, including the State Attorney's Office praised Roy Kronk when he found Caylee Anthony's remains, including her skull, in a wooded area on December 11, but the former Orange County meter reader is being picked apart by Casey Anthony's legal team, headed by attorney Jose Baez.

“They're doing what they’re expected to do. That is them trying to defend their client," Kronk’s attorney David Evans said.
Investigators cleared Kronk and said they don't believe he has anything to do with Caylee’s horrific death. But in a motion filed Thursday, Casey's attorneys claim Kronk is “equally as likely to be responsible for the death of the child."

"It is the nature of criminal defense to attempt to find someone to blame for a crime other than the person charged. Mr. Kronk has understood from the beginning that the defense might attempt to cast suspicions in his direction--because that's what defense attorneys do. In their zeal to defend Casey Anthony, defense counsel has filed papers with the Court that are filled with allegations that have no basis in fact and falsely accuse Mr. Kronk of various types of bad behavior," Kronk's attorney, David Evans, said in a press released Thursday evening. "As for Mr. Kronk, he vehemently denies the allegations against him and is confident that he will be vindicated. In the meantime, as he stated early on in this case, no good deed goes unpunished."

Also, in a surprise move, they showed off the interviews they did with Kronk's ex-wives.

Jill Kerley said he beat her in 1992 and tied her up with duct tape. That's crucial, because duct tape was used to cover Caylee's mouth when she was murdered.

"He told me if I moved he would beat me," Kerley stated. "Roy talks so many untruths. When he does talk the truth, you just can't believe it."
WFTV legal expert Bill Scheaffer called it a low blow by Baez, who he says appears lost in his own case.

"The defense has continued to have a suspect de jour other than Casey Anthony," said Scheaffer. "This is beyond a pathetic attempt. This is a despicable act on the part of the defense in this case."

In other words, Baez and Anthony are walking a fine line with the accusations. So far, the defense has not spoken publicly about the bizarre turn of events.

There are allegations of Kronk's possible inappropriate behavior with young girls, stemming from an interview with the 23-year-old daughter of one of Kronk's ex-girlfriends who had married at the age of 15.

“Police should have investigated him as a suspect. There were so many red flags. It was a sea of red,” Casey’s attorney Andrea Lyon said.

Prosecutors have not talked publicly about the motions, but they have never called Kronk a suspect in the case and have maintained that Casey is responsible for her daughter's death.
Kronk's Son's Deposition   http://www.wftv.com/video/21677942/index.html
Video Report.Casey's Attorneys onTV.  http://www.wftv.com/video/21676670/index.html
Bill Shaeffer Comments On Baez's Moiton http://www.wftv.com/video/21677312/index.html
RAW VIDEOS  Roy Kronk's Son   http://www.wftv.com/video/21677942/index.html
Kronk's Ex-Wives.  http://www.wftv.com/video/21677942/index.html
Read: Kronk As A Suspect  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21674732/detail.html
Memo Supporting Motion  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21674736/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2009, 04:11:37 PM »

ok, dear friends. It's about that time. It's been nice to hang out in the cage today. 

Everyone have a good weekend.

~ Peter Frampton
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2009, 04:17:01 PM »

All this "may have" crap that the defence is spewing, is I guess the legal way to throw someone under that bus, and not get sued.  We can hope, that later this weekend while jo$e is living it up with whoraldo this weekend (cocktails included I hope) that jo$e will stick that foot in his mouth on camera!!

MAY HAVE, could include anybody under the sun, why just Kronk?  Judge needs to stop this crap NOW!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2009, 04:24:28 PM »

monkeys
I found this esewhere:
not my opinion but someone posted elsewhere

Attorney Hornsby responded to my or our question about Roy Kronk

hornsbylaw (2 hours ago)
And while it still does not answer who originally took Caylee, it does raise the significant possibility that Kronk may have planted the body. where it was found to obtain a financial benefit. And if he planted the body, one must question how he obtained the body, why he lied about how he located the body, and notwithstanding the significant evidence suggesting Casey was involved in Caylee’s death and disappearance – a jury would be left with the very real possibility that Roy Kronk was also involved in Caylee’s death. And unless the State explains that sufficiently, it leaves Reasonable Doubt.
hornsbylaw

hornsbylaw (2 hours ago)
This motion filed by Baez is the first legitimate and credible motion his team has filed. From a legal perspective, it correctly states the law regarding similar fact evidence. But more importantly, if he can produce the claimed evidence at trial, it likely be admitted against the State (except for the claims he showed unusual interest in little girls) to cast doubt on Kronk’s veracity, motive, and, thus, his credibility.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.