April 30, 2024, 06:55:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466568 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: November 21, 2009, 11:52:28 AM »

o/t Joy seemed to be a favorite of Larry King's.  Now she is on @ 9:00 p.m.
same as him.  Go figure...

Thank goodness for the Belichs and Shaeffers (sp) of this world.   

AMEN!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: November 21, 2009, 11:53:28 AM »

Don't hate me monkeys.....  I love Joy Behar!   Wouldn't miss her show 

WO, I won't hate you, but I am heating up the tar and fluffing the feathers

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: November 21, 2009, 11:59:53 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthonyblog/index.html

Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
Does Casey’s Defense Have No Sense Of Decency?
Posted in Latest Posts by billsheaffer on November 20, 2009

Filing and publicizing the  latest  so-called ”Motion in Limine”  by the Anthony defense team, which would now seem to include Brad Conway, lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony, is an all-time low on a grand scale, even for this crew.  This so-called defense tactic, designed to shift the focus of blame away from their client Casey Anthony, is neither new nor unusual in this case.  It seems to have begun with allegations against Zenaida Gonzales, then, Jesse Grund, a former Casey boyfriend, to now a very vicious and public attack on an innocent citizen, former Orange County employee, Roy Kronk, the poor soul who had the misfortune to discover Casey Anthony’s handiwork of her little girl’s body dumped like garbage in the woods.

Casey’s defense lawyers would have us believe that Mr. Kronk killed the child and dumped her body in the woods so that he could later claim to “discover” the body for some financial gain, all the while risking becoming a lead suspect in her death,  subjecting himself to prosecution therefor, and the possibility of the death penalty.  Of all the allegations contained in the subject defense motion, there is not one scintilla of evidence connecting Mr. Kronk to the Anthony family, or little Caylee, prior to her death.  Instead, the motion contains nothing but a series of nasty attacks and allegations from individuals, all of whom have clear and obvious motives to fabricate and spin their recollections, regarding Mr. Kronk’s past.

I find it very telling that not one of these allegations levied against Roy Kronk had been made to either a law enforcement or other governmental agency, prior to the defense investigator’s inquisition.  Before we proceed further however, I think it important to address this so-called “Motion in Limine” for what it is.  A proper motion in limine, as the title suggests, is a request to the court made pretrial to exclude certain matters from being introduced, or even referred to, at trial. What a motion in limine is NOT is a request to INCLUDE certain matters at trial, which is exactly what the defense has done here.  Now, either these lawyers don’t know proper pleading mechanics, the Florida Rules of Evidence, the Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure, do not possess a Black’s Law Dictionary, or they have another agenda in filing this. Well, let’s just call it an in appropriate motion.  I believe it may well be the latter, although, it could well be the former, based upon their earlier filings.

This motion is nothing more than a blatant attempt to deflect and misdirect the court of public opinion from the stack of evidence against Casey Anthony, to the vilification of an otherwise innocent, but perhaps less than perfect, former public employee, by dragging up alleged garbage from his past.  By filing this motion and immediately traveling to New York to hype it  on the national morning show(s) might cause one to wonder just how easily lead they think the rest of us are.

Kronk’s past is totally irrelevant to the issue of who killed Caylee Anthony.  Ironically for the defense team, this attempt has fallen flat.  People are angry that these lawyers would drag this man through the mud and find this tactic appalling in its manner and approach.  One expects a vigorous defense from an attorney, but not at the expense of an innocent witness in the case.  It is yet to be seen what affect this out of court attack upon a State’s witness will have in the future upon the willingness of others to come forward to do the right thing. Hopefully our compassion for, and sense of responsibility to our fellow-man is greater than the effects of the outrageous conduct on the part of the Casey defense team.

Some of you may have read about, or may even remember a time when a United States  jr. senator from Wisconsin (1947-1957),  by the name of Joe McCarthy, was publicly accusing innocent citizens of being Communists.  Through his very public, highly-publicized and nationally-televised attacks, many innocent persons’ lives and careers were damaged or destroyed.  Finally, Joseph Nye Welch, a lawyer of one such victim,  had the guts to stand up at a senate hearing and asked  McCarthy: “You’ve done enough.  Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?”

As officers of the court, Mr. Baez, Ms. Lyons and Mr. Conway, have you no sense of decency?  Stop these tactics. Our system of justice, its participants and the rest of the citizens observing  this case  deserve better.

WJS

Thanks tupelo......thank goodness for Bill Shaeffer!  He is as  outraged as we are!!  I sure hope their is some way Kronk can sue everyone involved! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: November 21, 2009, 12:02:57 PM »

OK Blinksters - I just had my meeting with OCSO deputy that worked the case.
1st confirmed bombshell, although this was much touted gossip, I didn’t believe it, but Casey and Baez were having sex in his office. She constantly had hickies, and when they went to arrest her there the arresting officers caught them in the act. They also saw them at other times in states of various undress, and another time Casey had her shirt on backwards. He said she even attempted to hold Baez’s hand under the desk in court and he reprimanded her. There is an ongoing bar complaint against Baez over this, he and Casey both denied it, but there are too many witnesses. The officer has heard Baez say he doesn’t care, Baez thinks he is going to get so rich over book deals and speaking engagements and being an atty commentator on shows like Nancy Grace, that he won’t need to practice law. I guess stumping your client hasn’t gotten thru to him that that is a jailable offense in Florida.

I found this posted elsewhere

I am sorry...I am very skeptical of this post.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #204 on: November 21, 2009, 12:05:21 PM »

1st confirmed bombshell, although this was much touted gossip, I didn’t believe it, but Casey and Baez were having sex in his office. She constantly had hickies, and when they went to arrest her there the arresting officers caught them in the act. They also saw them at other times in states of various undress, and another time Casey had her shirt on backwards. He said she even attempted to hold Baez’s hand under the desk in court and he reprimanded her. There is an ongoing bar complaint against Baez over this, he and Casey both denied it, but there are too many witnesses. The officer has heard Baez say he doesn’t care, Baez thinks he is going to get so rich over book deals and speaking engagements and being an atty commentator on shows like Nancy Grace, that he won’t need to practice law. I guess stumping your client hasn’t gotten thru to him that that is a jailable offense in Florida.

WOW ... just WOW.   Wonder if this is actually factual.

I don't remember an occasion where Casey was arrested at Baez' office.  She was arrested at home the first time, after which she engaged Baez' services.  After being bailed out, she was arrested at home.  The last time, she was arrested in the bail bondsman's car after switching cars under an overpass. I could be wrong, but that's all I remember.  If she were never arrested at Baez' offices, then there would be no occasion for LE to have seen any of the above.  I take this with a grain of salt.

I am presuming this is tongue in cheek and is written to show the absurdity of the latest defense strategy, no one would take it seriously.....but just maybe a few will choose to believe  it.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: November 21, 2009, 12:05:57 PM »

You certainly are entitled to watch what ever show you enjoy, I'm sure some of the shows I watch, wouldn't be approved by some. That is why there is so much to choose from, it would be pretty boring if we all watched the same things. I've never watched Joy's show, but then I usually don't watch talk shows, except an occasional NG if I'm in the mood for her, which is very seldom.

nrcg...you are a sweetie for sure!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #206 on: November 21, 2009, 12:19:50 PM »

You certainly are entitled to watch what ever show you enjoy, I'm sure some of the shows I watch, wouldn't be approved by some. That is why there is so much to choose from, it would be pretty boring if we all watched the same things. I've never watched Joy's show, but then I usually don't watch talk shows, except an occasional NG if I'm in the mood for her, which is very seldom.

Thank-you Sunny, so are you.  I've been thinking about this motion that the defense filed about Kronk. I would guess they realize this motion is not going anywhere, but what they did accomplish is destroying Kronk's reputation and tainting the jury pool with this info about violence, duct tape and little girls.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: November 21, 2009, 12:25:04 PM »

Thank-you Sunny, so are you.  I've been thinking about this motion that the defense filed about Kronk. I would guess they realize this motion is not going anywhere, but what they did accomplish is destroying Kronk's reputation and tainting the jury pool with this info about violence, duct tape and little girls.

I agree that was their motive but I am not so sure they accomplished it. I really think this has and will continue to backfire!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #208 on: November 21, 2009, 12:26:49 PM »

I think it is time for the Judge to get involved and stop all this, obviously it is an overt attempt to pollute the jury pool at the expense of a prosecution witness's credibility and future. Not only that, they then, the very next day hit the talk show circuit. Spewing innuendo and misdirection like $hit on a cornfield.
This wasn't done for Casey's defense because I can't see a quicker way to the needle than pi$$ing off everyone and making such ludicrous assertions that the defense loses any credibility it had left.
I have a feeling Bozo wants the Judge to shut him down so it looks like he has been squelched by the system and his client is being railroaded into a lethal injection. This isn't Bozo's work, this is from that big Fuggly woman who can't dress or coif herself professionally. She is devious.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #209 on: November 21, 2009, 12:45:47 PM »

Just as a thought, has anyone done any research on the private detective who was investigating Kronk? It would seem like a good idea to look into his past actions to see if he is as sleezy as the people he is working for.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: November 21, 2009, 12:47:37 PM »

WOW ... just WOW.   Wonder if this is actually factual.

I don't remember an occasion where Casey was arrested at Baez' office.  She was arrested at home the first time, after which she engaged Baez' services.  After being bailed out, she was arrested at home.  The last time, she was arrested in the bail bondsman's car after switching cars under an overpass. I could be wrong, but that's all I remember.  If she were never arrested at Baez' offices, then there would be no occasion for LE to have seen any of the above.  I take this with a grain of salt.

I didn't remember her getting arrested at his office either.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: November 21, 2009, 12:55:02 PM »

Attention please.....I just spent 45 minutes trying to figure out what happened yesterday in the last thread 

It took 2 hours to get from page 98 to 100 ... obviously it was going so slow that I didn't think it would get to 100 for a long time...usually I am all set up for the thread change and wait for hours for it to happen...this time I must have decided not to get ready for something that wasn't going to happen for hours...so I went about my business...actually I forgot all about it being so close to the end of the thread as I went about my business, lol...anyway  SO..... I am doing a threadlock warning NOW so I don't forget to do it on page 95

(oh yeah....please don't tell anyone I forgot to post the threadlock warning on page 95 in the last thread) 

have a nice day

Does this mean we can start jumping on the sofa already??? 

HELLO MONKEYS!!!!!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #212 on: November 21, 2009, 01:00:08 PM »

Wow, it's chilly in the cage lately....an ignored monkey is a sad monkey. Haven't been allowed on a branch for a while...going back to the monkey bunky..

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: November 21, 2009, 01:05:47 PM »

I am having a hard time believing this as well. But...there were times that the LE did come by the office when she was there. I distinctly remember once when Sgt Allen and another deputy was there and we wondered what was going on. Not saying that it makes this true, just saying there were times when investigators went to Baez's office when KC was there.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: November 21, 2009, 01:06:47 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-23328-True-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d20-Casey-Anthony-Cranking-up-focus-on-Kronk-Anthony-defense-ruffles-a-few-feathers-in-media-blitz

why do they keep saying kronk knew where the body was in November, he knew where it was in August...so why do they keep saying in November. Heck like i said before, Cindy and bozo and Dom Casey also knew in November when they sent him with his stick to find her.

There was a comment by his son, that his father said something to that effect, now if the son is telling the truth, I have no idea. I don't even remember what page this was being talked about

yes but what i am saying is Kronk knew in August which was in the summer time, so the fact that he said in November that he found Caylee is really irrelevant he knew for 3 months before that and its documented by the fact that he tried to call police in August to come out and look.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: November 21, 2009, 01:09:05 PM »

also the defense had Kronk ALL day long during the depo and didnt mention one time anything about this....its so obvious that its only to try to taint the jury pool.....they are disgusting.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: November 21, 2009, 01:16:53 PM »

Wow, it's chilly in the cage lately....an ignored monkey is a sad monkey. Haven't been allowed on a branch for a while...going back to the monkey bunky..

Sorry MIKI, I was reading back. 

Sometimes it is chillier in the cage than others I have noticed. I wondered yesterday in a post about the backgrounds of the defense team, and how would they feel if it was spread all over God and creation. It is despicable what they are doing to Kronk, or anyone they can get their mitts on.

Kronk probably had a inkling what it would mean if he found Caylee, and that may have been one of the reasons he hesitated for so long. But I am sure he NEVER expected to be accused of murder, and I hope he sues the hell out of all of them. JMO

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #217 on: November 21, 2009, 01:17:05 PM »

What a dumba** Baez is. 

He almost stepped into a huge hornets nest there at the end.  I bet the rest of his "gang of theive" was getting nervous.  The judge and the other female laywer were getting to rip his a** apart.  Glad I caught that part.

Everyone knows that this motion is a joke!  Love the way the judge nailed his butt to the wall in the beginning of the last segment, and everything she said was almost verbatim w/Mr. Sheaffer.

I'd love to see him face Judge Judy ....

WTF are you talking about???

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: November 21, 2009, 01:22:11 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-23328-True-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d20-Casey-Anthony-Cranking-up-focus-on-Kronk-Anthony-defense-ruffles-a-few-feathers-in-media-blitz

why do they keep saying kronk knew where the body was in November, he knew where it was in August...so why do they keep saying in November. Heck like i said before, Cindy and bozo and Dom Casey also knew in November when they sent him with his stick to find her.

There was a comment by his son, that his father said something to that effect, now if the son is telling the truth, I have no idea. I don't even remember what page this was being talked about

yes but what i am saying is Kronk knew in August which was in the summer time, so the fact that he said in November that he found Caylee is really irrelevant he knew for 3 months before that and its documented by the fact that he tried to call police in August to come out and look.

I think the main thing they were trying to bring in to discredit him was the son saying he told him in November and that he said he was going to be on TV. I am thinking there is not a good relationship between them already for some reason. The sleezy defense in just using this family 's diagreements for their advantage. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: November 21, 2009, 01:25:51 PM »

also the defense had Kronk ALL day long during the depo and didnt mention one time anything about this....its so obvious that its only to try to taint the jury pool.....they are disgusting.

Yep, when Kronk came out he said they were nice and it went well. As he was speaking, they had the motion already written, and had their tickets and hotel rooms already booked for NYC and were on the way to the airport. They certainly did blindside him. I had a bad feeling when the Battlewagon showed up with Bozo on Thursday at the depo . 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.