May 01, 2024, 01:31:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466713 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: November 21, 2009, 01:32:49 PM »

On page 3 a poster made a remark that she hoped those who felt there was something hinky about Kronk are happy now.  Well, I was one of those who felt and still feel there is something very HINKY about Kronk.  Do I think he murdered Caylee or had anything to do with it - NO!  Do I think he might have been feed information, YES.  Do I think he got this information from his GF by illegal means, GOD I HOPE NOT.  Do I think it is very possible that he, like D.Casey and his "stick" was looking in the woods off Surban Drive at the direction of someone (Cindy, George or Lee come to mind) - Yes.  That was the motivating reason for my Daisy Chain Project.  This man looked in August and SEVERAL other times before that fateful Dec day.  He waited for hurricane waters to receed.  He told his own son, I will be a hero and on TV.  He KNEW HIS INFO WAS VALID - IMHO, this was not a hunch.

On about page 9 a poster said they would be thrilled if when Kronk is on the stand if he is cross examined and tells that he got the "tip" from his girlfriend who overheard Biasbutt or D.Casey tell casey's boyfriend, whoops I mean biasbutt the information.  THIS IS ALMOST THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN, IMHO.  If LE didn't secure a safe and private place for an attorney to speak freely with his client - it could turn that discovery into police misconduct and a potential mistrial.  IE:  Casey walks free and don't forget double jeopardy.

I know this post will be met with the usual bananna tossing, but you see .......... I come from a place of wanting the TRUTH.  Even if the truth does let that connect the dots mom to walk free.  There is nothing gained and there is no justice if the truth doesn't come out for Caylee.  She deserves the truth - it is the ONLY THING, IMHO that will set this innocent childs' spirit free.  The old expression the truth shall set you free comes to mind.  If there was misconduct and we as a society end up having to let a potential killer walk free, then we need to know that - whether we like it or not.

If posters really want to find justice then you must seek the truth first.  Often blogs become a cheerleading or bashing grounds instead of a forum for seeking truth and justice.  This is why if I have quit posting here or anywhere for the most part.  I came here and to all the sites I have been on to make a difference and to seek truth.  Not to be popular.  Not to build a post count.  And not to turn a blind eye to the truth or purging out both sides of the case in that quest.  I sure didn't join any forum to have the political adgenda of a few crammed down my throat, even if I might agree with them.  I didn't come to a discussion formum to see a moderator reply to a post with the word "slu$"  sorry, just can't type it.

I hardly ever read blogs or forums anymore, but I did want to see folks take on the recent events.  In doing so and in being me, I felt the need to make this post.
Best,
News Junkie
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: November 21, 2009, 01:41:06 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-wkmg-reports-that-george-cindy-had-no-idea-that-defense-motion-against-roy-kronk-was-c.html
Casey Anthony: WKMG reports that George, Cindy 'had no idea' that defense motion against Roy Kronk was coming
posted by halboedeker on Nov 21, 2009 1:23:48 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

WKMG-Channel 6 anchor Jacqueline London put it succinctly: "So what does all of this really mean in the case against Casey?"

She was talking last night about the Casey Anthony defense team's surprising motion suggesting that meter reader Roy Kronk should be considered a suspect in the death of Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in daughter Caylee's death. Kronk, a former meter reader, found the child's remains in December.

Investigative reporter Tony Pipitone had answers for London. "It won't mean anything if the judge does not allow into evidence the so-called prior bad acts by the former meter reader Roy Kronk," Pipitone said.

WKMG showed footage of Kronk's ex-wives saying disparaging things about him in the defense team's motion. The defense team hit several national programs on Friday to explain its latest move. Pipitone summed up the strategy on Kronk: "Now the hero is, in the defense's book, a suspect that investigators should have checked out as thoroughly as they did."

London wanted to know what George and Cindy Anthony, Casey's parents, had to say about the defense team's latest move. "I called Brad Conway, their attorney," Pipitone said. "He says they had no idea this was coming until they saw media reports. He says that they now just want to wait and see how this develops. ... They say what's important to them is to just know the truth."

And what to make of that motion?

WFTV-Channel 9's legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says the interviews with Kronk's ex-wives are worthless because they weren't done under oath.

On WESH-Channel 2, legal analyst Richard Hornsby said, "This is the first significant and credible shot the defense has taken against the state. I think it has a high likelihood of success."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
LynneinMd.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: November 21, 2009, 01:42:53 PM »

Let me get this straight.  Casey drops off Caylee to the nanny, searches 31 days on her own, parties, steals, lies, etc.  Where did Krunk find Caylee  in all this to kill her?  I don't get where the defense team could go with this.  There is no rhyme or reason.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: November 21, 2009, 01:48:05 PM »

I think it is time for the Judge to get involved and stop all this, obviously it is an overt attempt to pollute the jury pool at the expense of a prosecution witness's credibility and future. Not only that, they then, the very next day hit the talk show circuit. Spewing innuendo and misdirection like $hit on a cornfield.
This wasn't done for Casey's defense because I can't see a quicker way to the needle than pi$$ing off everyone and making such ludicrous assertions that the defense loses any credibility it had left.
I have a feeling Bozo wants the Judge to shut him down so it looks like he has been squelched by the system and his client is being railroaded into a lethal injection. This isn't Bozo's work, this is from that big Fuggly woman who can't dress or coif herself professionally. She is devious.

I think the Beast is pulling the strings too.
Baez is nothing but irritating.He is in over his head.IMO.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: November 21, 2009, 01:48:36 PM »

All this "may have" crap that the defence is spewing, is I guess the legal way to throw someone under that bus, and not get sued.  We can hope, that later this weekend while jo$e is living it up with whoraldo this weekend (cocktails included I hope) that jo$e will stick that foot in his mouth on camera!!

MAY HAVE, could include anybody under the sun, why just Kronk?  Judge needs to stop this crap NOW!

I think so too DDEX. 

I just wish someone had the real guts to delve into Jose's background, and his sexual preferences and his romantic dalliances , and his ex-wives opinions of him, and his dirty dealings, and the things he has said in his bragging private statements. He would be screaming and threatening to sue all over the place. How would he like to be told he was under suspicion for killing Caylee because he is her lawyer??? Krunk found her. Period.

I hope all the people that thought Krunk was hinky are now satisfied. I think even they can see this has gone way, way overboard. 

Fanny....this rude and uncalled for. If someone posted this and it was about you, you would be spitting fire. I am not spitting fire and have waited to respond to ensure I wasn't spitting fire.  I am one of those that thought and still think there is something HINKY about Kronk finding Caylee's remains. Do I think what is being done to him in this motion is fair and just. HELL NO! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: November 21, 2009, 01:48:58 PM »

Attention please.....I just spent 45 minutes trying to figure out what happened yesterday in the last thread 

It took 2 hours to get from page 98 to 100 ... obviously it was going so slow that I didn't think it would get to 100 for a long time...usually I am all set up for the thread change and wait for hours for it to happen...this time I must have decided not to get ready for something that wasn't going to happen for hours...so I went about my business...actually I forgot all about it being so close to the end of the thread as I went about my business, lol...anyway  SO..... I am doing a threadlock warning NOW so I don't forget to do it on page 95

(oh yeah....please don't tell anyone I forgot to post the threadlock warning on page 95 in the last thread) 

have a nice day

Does this mean we can start jumping on the sofa already??? 

HELLO MONKEYS!!!!!!   

We better not push our luck.   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: November 21, 2009, 01:50:25 PM »

Wow, it's chilly in the cage lately....an ignored monkey is a sad monkey. Haven't been allowed on a branch for a while...going back to the monkey bunky..

I am sorry you felt ignored.I have been popping in and out while working in my house.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: November 21, 2009, 01:51:54 PM »

also the defense had Kronk ALL day long during the depo and didnt mention one time anything about this....its so obvious that its only to try to taint the jury pool.....they are disgusting.

Yes they are.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: November 21, 2009, 01:52:43 PM »

Wow, it's chilly in the cage lately....an ignored monkey is a sad monkey. Haven't been allowed on a branch for a while...going back to the monkey bunky..

Miki....sorry...I have been in and out for various reasons and for other reasons have not gone back to read when I jump back in.....don;t feel ignored as I think there are other of us in and out as well!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: November 21, 2009, 01:54:16 PM »

Just as a thought, has anyone done any research on the private detective who was investigating Kronk? It would seem like a good idea to look into his past actions to see if he is as sleezy as the people he is working for.

there was some info posted about him but nothing other than he and Lyons are buds that I saw particularly interesting...but I haven't been able to read a lot so I might have missed something!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: November 21, 2009, 02:01:46 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/112009-Kronks-ex-wives-talk-to-Anthony-defense
Kronk's ex-wives talk to Anthony defense team

Updated: Saturday, 21 Nov 2009, 1:02 AM EST
Published : Friday, 20 Nov 2009, 8:39 PM EST

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: November 21, 2009, 02:02:43 PM »

On page 3 a poster made a remark that she hoped those who felt there was something hinky about Kronk are happy now.  Well, I was one of those who felt and still feel there is something very HINKY about Kronk.  Do I think he murdered Caylee or had anything to do with it - NO!  Do I think he might have been feed information, YES.  Do I think he got this information from his GF by illegal means, GOD I HOPE NOT.  Do I think it is very possible that he, like D.Casey and his "stick" was looking in the woods off Surban Drive at the direction of someone (Cindy, George or Lee come to mind) - Yes.  That was the motivating reason for my Daisy Chain Project.  This man looked in August and SEVERAL other times before that fateful Dec day.  He waited for hurricane waters to receed.  He told his own son, I will be a hero and on TV.  He KNEW HIS INFO WAS VALID - IMHO, this was not a hunch.

On about page 9 a poster said they would be thrilled if when Kronk is on the stand if he is cross examined and tells that he got the "tip" from his girlfriend who overheard Biasbutt or D.Casey tell casey's boyfriend, whoops I mean biasbutt the information.  THIS IS ALMOST THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN, IMHO.  If LE didn't secure a safe and private place for an attorney to speak freely with his client - it could turn that discovery into police misconduct and a potential mistrial.  IE:  Casey walks free and don't forget double jeopardy.

SNIPPED

ANJ Good to see you!! You always bring something interesting to the forum I agree about hoping it doesn't come out that Kronk's girlfriend overheard something she shouldn't have (even though I do think this is the case) and told Kronk. As you point out it, could be disastrous!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: November 21, 2009, 02:05:21 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/112009-Kronks-ex-wives-talk-to-Anthony-defense

Thanks trim...after watching those videos yesterday and getting really angry, I don't think I want to go there today. I wonder how much money they were paid?  PROOF...give me PROOF of any of this!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: November 21, 2009, 02:09:53 PM »

SNIPPED

ANJ Good to see you!! You always bring something interesting to the forum I agree about hoping it doesn't come out that Kronk's girlfriend overheard something she shouldn't have (even though I do think this is the case) and told Kronk. As you point out it, could be disastrous!!

Sunny,
While that might be how Kronkie got his info, I think that Georgie and $indy's (via Conman) reaction speaks volumes.  For them to say they know how if feels to be drug thru the mud and not jumping on the Kronk could have done it bandwagon, to me says........"lets lessen the attention on him, cause it could come back to HAUNT us."  Why else would they be somewhat supportive - to me if feels like the classic............. "CMA"  (Cover My Arse!)

Over and OUT!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: November 21, 2009, 02:14:59 PM »

Thanks trim...after watching those videos yesterday and getting really angry, I don't think I want to go there today. I wonder how much money they were paid?  PROOF...give me PROOF of any of this!!

I wondered if they were paid too.I 'm not watching any more videos today.   
Well,only if Casey is in them.   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: November 21, 2009, 02:21:24 PM »

I wondered if they were paid too.I 'm not watching any more videos today.   
Well,only if Casey is in them.   

LOL...yep I will watch those too!  The one with the ex step daughter made my blood boil and I knew it was time to step back for a while. And I am fixing to do it again......I have lots to get done and the weather is beautiful so I think I will get started. My DH and cousin are putting on a new storm door for me and I think they might want some lunch! 

TTYL Monks

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #236 on: November 21, 2009, 02:24:43 PM »

ANJ, so good to see you  I agree, if Kronk's girlfriend overheard and relayed this info this could be very dangerous to the State's case. We shall see. From the moment I saw Kronk I got hinky feelings, and I will not apologize for my feelings. Never could put my finger on it. But my thoughts, when the jury hears him, he does not come across well, imo, and the State is really going to have to work with him on his demeanor, to make him more appealing to the jury, and that does matter quite a bit on how the jury is going to react not only to him, but other witnesses as well. Is this a sleazy attempt what the defense is doing? Of course, but defense lawyers have an obligation to defend their clients, and will do whatever it takes. Will this work? I have no idea, and wouldn't even attempt to guess, you just can never tell what a jury is going to do. But the reality is now all this talk from ex wives and whatever is out there now, it is bothersome that the defense is taking this route.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: November 21, 2009, 02:25:01 PM »

[quote author=SunnyinTX

Sunny,
While that might be how Kronkie got his info, I think that Georgie and $indy's (via Conman) reaction speaks volumes.  For them to say they know how if feels to be drug thru the mud and not jumping on the Kronk could have done it bandwagon, to me says........"lets lessen the attention on him, cause it could come back to HAUNT us."  Why else would they be somewhat supportive - to me if feels like the classic............. "CMA"  (Cover My Arse!)

Over and OUT!
[/quote]

Isn't that their usual stance...CMA~!!  But you could be very right.....since I don't know I am certainly not going to negate anyone else's feeling or opinions on this!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: November 21, 2009, 02:27:13 PM »

YEd I too had a hard time wrapping my mind on Baez and Casey having a fling! But I recall how chummy the two were at the onset! Too chummy!! After all we know Baez is a sleeze bucket! And remember Tracy said that casey made a remark about going on the Howard stern show!! But said he would probably ask if she was doing Baez!! After all he did act smitten by her!!
She has a way of seducing men! Also what about the cop that lost his job!!
Casey has no boundaries!! I just think that she was spending lots of hours alone with him! What's to keep it from happening!!
Ya think!!!

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: November 21, 2009, 02:27:15 PM »

O/T - nrcg....could you email me please...we are going to be in your area of the country and I wanted to ask you a couple questions. Just add SM in front of my monkey moniker @ aol...thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.