May 01, 2024, 12:32:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466690 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: November 21, 2009, 02:31:45 PM »

ANJ, so good to see you  I agree, if Kronk's girlfriend overheard and relayed this info this could be very dangerous to the State's case. We shall see. From the moment I saw Kronk I got hinky feelings, and I will not apologize for my feelings. Never could put my finger on it. But my thoughts, when the jury hears him, he does not come across well, imo, and the State is really going to have to work with him on his demeanor, to make him more appealing to the jury, and that does matter quite a bit on how the jury is going to react not only to him, but other witnesses as well. Is this a sleazy attempt what the defense is doing? Of course, but defense lawyers have an obligation to defend their clients, and will do whatever it takes. Will this work? I have no idea, and wouldn't even attempt to guess, you just can never tell what a jury is going to do. But the reality is now all this talk from ex wives and whatever is out there now, it is bothersome that the defense is taking this route.

They fought like bears to defer the fraud trial until after the murder trial so the State couldn't bring up her prior bad acts.......and now they want to bring up his and he isn't the defendant....pure crap and smokescreen IMO. I can't believe this is gonna fly. If it does I will certainly lose a lot of faith in Judge Strickland.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: November 21, 2009, 02:35:01 PM »

OK Blinksters - I just had my meeting with OCSO deputy that worked the case.
1st confirmed bombshell, although this was much touted gossip, I didn’t believe it, but Casey and Baez were having sex in his office. She constantly had hickies, and when they went to arrest her there the arresting officers caught them in the act. They also saw them at other times in states of various undress, and another time Casey had her shirt on backwards. He said she even attempted to hold Baez’s hand under the desk in court and he reprimanded her. There is an ongoing bar complaint against Baez over this, he and Casey both denied it, but there are too many witnesses. The officer has heard Baez say he doesn’t care, Baez thinks he is going to get so rich over book deals and speaking engagements and being an atty commentator on shows like Nancy Grace, that he won’t need to practice law. I guess stumping your client hasn’t gotten thru to him that that is a jailable offense in Florida.

I found this posted elsewhere

WOW ... just WOW.   Wonder if this is actually factual.

I don't remember an occasion where Casey was arrested at Baez' office.  She was arrested at home the first time, after which she engaged Baez' services.  After being bailed out, she was arrested at home.  The last time, she was arrested in the bail bondsman's car after switching cars under an overpass. I could be wrong, but that's all I remember.  If she were never arrested at Baez' offices, then there would be no occasion for LE to have seen any of the above.  I take this with a grain of salt.

I am presuming this is tongue in cheek and is written to show the absurdity of the latest defense strategy, no one would take it seriously.....but just maybe a few will choose to believe  it.

This is such an absurd case anyway, one tends to lose focus!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #242 on: November 21, 2009, 02:38:34 PM »

O/T - nrcg....could you email me please...we are going to be in your area of the country and I wanted to ask you a couple questions. Just add SM in front of my monkey moniker @ aol...thanks
I just did 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #243 on: November 21, 2009, 02:40:08 PM »

I don't believe the judge is going to allow this, at least I don't think so. But again, Kronk's reputation is shot, even if these allegations aren't true, some people will think they are.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: November 21, 2009, 03:00:39 PM »

Yesterday when the A's came out and seemed sympathetic towards Kronk everyone said, what a minute they are up to something, now we know. For them to now say they had no idea until it was on the media..good grief, PLEASE, they are in the middle of everything that goes on. And apparently Conman and BOZO are also very chummy.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: November 21, 2009, 03:50:50 PM »

Yesterday when the A's came out and seemed sympathetic towards Kronk everyone said, what a minute they are up to something, now we know. For them to now say they had no idea until it was on the media..good grief, PLEASE, they are in the middle of everything that goes on. And apparently Conman and BOZO are also very chummy.

I don't believe a thing they say! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: November 21, 2009, 03:52:53 PM »

REMINDER - WE ARE ALL ADULTS HERE, PLEASE ACT LIKE ADULTS.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: November 21, 2009, 04:20:58 PM »

REMINDER - WE ARE ALL ADULTS HERE, PLEASE ACT LIKE ADULTS.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: November 21, 2009, 04:22:25 PM »

I don't believe the judge is going to allow this, at least I don't think so. But again, Kronk's reputation is shot, even if these allegations aren't true, some people will think they are.

It was a well planned and full orchestrated effort of Team Bobo to ensure that the focus was on Kronk through all of their actions over the last 48 hours and saturation of the national media.  Whatever Kronk has done in his personall life the events of the last 2 days can not be undone.  IMO what team Bobo has done is ensure that the average person will now give full thought before getting involved in speaking out or going to LE on any crime, whether it is the correct moral thing to do, and ponder if they will be the next Kronk with "is it worth it" screaming to them. I think we will see many people who just are not going to get involved.  What a shame for victims.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: November 21, 2009, 05:23:09 PM »

It was a well planned and full orchestrated effort of Team Bobo to ensure that the focus was on Kronk through all of their actions over the last 48 hours and saturation of the national media.  Whatever Kronk has done in his personall life the events of the last 2 days can not be undone.  IMO what team Bobo has done is ensure that the average person will now give full thought before getting involved in speaking out or going to LE on any crime, whether it is the correct moral thing to do, and ponder if they will be the next Kronk with "is it worth it" screaming to them. I think we will see many people who just are not going to get involved.  What a shame for victims.
ITA, No Rose, and just think how many more victims there will be because of that logic. People are already walking around with their eyes and ears closed with the "it's not my problem" attitude. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: November 21, 2009, 05:51:49 PM »

Here's an interesting idea, at least someone is trying to take action.

http://www.wftv.com/video/21683632/index.html

New Restrictions On Renting To Sex Offenders

Landlords who make their living renting to sex offenders may soon have to follow some
strict rules that state representative Bryan Nelson wants to make law. (11/20/09)

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: November 21, 2009, 06:02:05 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-23328-True-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d20-Casey-Anthony-Cranking-up-focus-on-Kronk-Anthony-defense-ruffles-a-few-feathers-in-media-blitz

why do they keep saying kronk knew where the body was in November, he knew where it was in August...so why do they keep saying in November. Heck like i said before, Cindy and bozo and Dom Casey also knew in November when they sent him with his stick to find her.

There was a comment by his son, that his father said something to that effect, now if the son is telling the truth, I have no idea. I don't even remember what page this was being talked about

yes but what i am saying is Kronk knew in August which was in the summer time, so the fact that he said in November that he found Caylee is really irrelevant he knew for 3 months before that and its documented by the fact that he tried to call police in August to come out and look.

I think the main thing they were trying to bring in to discredit him was the son saying he told him in November and that he said he was going to be on TV. I am thinking there is not a good relationship between them already for some reason. The sleezy defense in just using this family 's diagreements for their advantage. JMO

It was my understanding that the son supposedly said this to one of the ex-wives, who repeated it to the detective.  Not even from the horse's mouth.  Anyway, this supposed son doesn't have the same last name as Kronk does.  Like third hand hearsay.  Ridiculous. will never be admitted as evidence.  But I've noticed that some of us are now questioning whether or not Baez's team is telling the truth and Kronk was involved.  If we, who know so much of the evidence can waver, imagine how a jury would consider this. 
I do not believe that Kronk was involved at all, by a daisy chain, by a tire chain, by a chainlink, by a chain gang, by any chain at all.  He is right about no good deed going unpunished.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #252 on: November 21, 2009, 07:58:23 PM »

All these months ... and he STILL can't bend a piece of cardboard.

Let's send him a T-Shirt that says "Origami Wannabee"

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #253 on: November 21, 2009, 08:17:12 PM »

Good evening monkeys I have a few questions. 1. Do you know when they are gonna rule on whether or not they will allow the motion against knronk. 2 do you guys think that it will be allowed.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: November 21, 2009, 08:45:40 PM »

Good Evening Monks. NR I totally agree and it is very sad.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: November 21, 2009, 08:50:43 PM »

Here's an interesting idea, at least someone is trying to take action.

http://www.wftv.com/video/21683632/index.html

New Restrictions On Renting To Sex Offenders

Landlords who make their living renting to sex offenders may soon have to follow some
strict rules that state representative Bryan Nelson wants to make law. (11/20/09)

I sure hope Mr. Nelson's bill passes and more representatives introduce similar bills. I understand they have to live someplace...but like  most people I don't want then in my neighborhood.  A deserted island in the middle of the Black Sea might be a good option.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: November 21, 2009, 08:51:44 PM »

All these months ... and he STILL can't bend a piece of cardboard.

Let's send him a T-Shirt that says "Origami Wannabee"

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: November 21, 2009, 08:52:59 PM »

Good evening monkeys I have a few questions. 1. Do you know when they are gonna rule on whether or not they will allow the motion against knronk. 2 do you guys think that it will be allowed.

Hi luv. I don't know when it will be ruled on and I don't believe it will be. JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: November 21, 2009, 09:18:49 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/21/will_anthony_take_a_plea_deal.html
 Will Anthony Take A Plea Deal?
Saturday, November 21, 2009 8:35:15 PM
Reported by Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- It’s one of the biggest case files in Orange County history.

More than 12,300 pages of discovery have been turned over to Casey's defense team.

We know the state’s position is that Casey Anthony intentionally killed her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.  But we don't know how her defense team plans to fight that because they're not saying -- yet.

“There's a whole part of this case that no one is reporting or knows about and that will all come out at trial,” said Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez.

The more immediate challenge for this defense team is the check fraud case against Anthony scheduled to begin in January.

Casey allegedly stole several checks from a friend. She used one at a Target store to buy a handful of items.

Could that case end before the trial even starts?
“(Is there any harm to a plea in that case?) We're discussing all options and we're explaining all options to our client,” Baez said.

There's also the issue of Anthony’s solitude in jail.

“She wants to see her family,” Baez said.

Her attorneys are the only people she gets to see.  The fact that all her jail visits are recorded and released to the media means its all fair game at trial.

“The prospective jury pool is out there and I have to guard everything I possibly can with this case,” Baez said.  “No matter what's done, no matter what's said, people are going to read into it and say things and overanalyze it and criticize it and I don't think when you have someone's life hanging in the balance you can take any risks.”

Right now the check fraud case is set for January.  The murder case will likely take place next summer.

Baez is confident they'll hit those dates.

“There's not gonna be any stall tactics on the part of the defense. Casey wants her day in court. She wants to prove her innocence and that's what we're gonna try and do,” Baez said.

The defense has requested a change of venue for both the check fraud case and the murder case.  So far, the judge hasn't scheduled a date to consider that request.

The next court date for Anthony is a pretrial hearing in the check fraud case on Dec. 11.
That'll happen one year to the day her daughter’s remains were discovered down the street from her home.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: November 21, 2009, 09:40:44 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/21/will_anthony_take_a_plea_deal.html
 Will Anthony Take A Plea Deal?
Saturday, November 21, 2009 8:35:15 PM
Reported by Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- It’s one of the biggest case files in Orange County history.

More than 12,300 pages of discovery have been turned over to Casey's defense team.

We know the state’s position is that Casey Anthony intentionally killed her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.  But we don't know how her defense team plans to fight that because they're not saying -- yet.

“There's a whole part of this case that no one is reporting or knows about and that will all come out at trial,” said Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez.

The more immediate challenge for this defense team is the check fraud case against Anthony scheduled to begin in January.

Casey allegedly stole several checks from a friend. She used one at a Target store to buy a handful of items.

Could that case end before the trial even starts?
“(Is there any harm to a plea in that case?) We're discussing all options and we're explaining all options to our client,” Baez said.

There's also the issue of Anthony’s solitude in jail.

“She wants to see her family,” Baez said.

Her attorneys are the only people she gets to see.  The fact that all her jail visits are recorded and released to the media means its all fair game at trial.

“The prospective jury pool is out there and I have to guard everything I possibly can with this case,” Baez said.  “No matter what's done, no matter what's said, people are going to read into it and say things and overanalyze it and criticize it and I don't think when you have someone's life hanging in the balance you can take any risks.”

Right now the check fraud case is set for January.  The murder case will likely take place next summer.

Baez is confident they'll hit those dates.

“There's not gonna be any stall tactics on the part of the defense. Casey wants her day in court. She wants to prove her innocence and that's what we're gonna try and do,” Baez said.

The defense has requested a change of venue for both the check fraud case and the murder case.  So far, the judge hasn't scheduled a date to consider that request.

The next court date for Anthony is a pretrial hearing in the check fraud case on Dec. 11.
That'll happen one year to the day her daughter’s remains were discovered down the street from her home.

Thanks trim.

“There's a whole part of this case that no one is reporting or knows about and that will all come out at trial,” said Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez

do tell.......I can't think of one thing that he could  come up with that could excuse kc's actions

Allegedly?  ummmm I guess the video are figments of everyone's imaginations! HE is insinuating she use only ONE check to buy a hand full of items?  Looked like a cart full to me.  What did she do with the other checks mr sleazybag? uummmmmm got a handful of money at the bank...guess that doesn't count. If this is alleged why did his form pay the banks for the checks? He must think the entire world is blind and dumb!  She may want to see her family but you won't allow it...what's wrong skeered?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.