May 01, 2024, 12:44:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466695 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: November 21, 2009, 09:41:31 PM »

No stall tactics from the defense, huh?  Well they better start writing motions with some credence to them so they don't have to keep rewriting them.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: November 21, 2009, 09:57:51 PM »

No stall tactics from the defense, huh?  Well they better start writing motions with some credence to them so they don't have to keep rewriting them.

I despise them more every day.
I can't wait to hear the whole other side to Casey's story....what's next hoovering spaceships?
I can't wait for her next court date.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: November 21, 2009, 10:58:54 PM »

I can't wait to hear the whole other side to Casey's story....what's next hoovering spaceships?
I can't w
ait for her next court date.   
trimm
your not alone! I loathe Baez ! I only hope he is disbarred and made the butt of every seasoned lawyers jokes!! Casey has met her match in Baez!! Maybe we will see him go down !! I have no doubt Casey will get hers too!! So well deserved!! I feel your anger and disgust!!

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: November 21, 2009, 11:23:49 PM »

I saw this posted over on MD.......hmmmmm, interesting!

Joyangels) Joy  // November 21, 2009 at 10:50 pm

hey dave how are you doing? Happy Thanksgiving and to all others too… Call me The meeting is monday @ 10 :30 with Sgt Allen and my Lawyer Mark O’ Mara its going to be at his office in Orlando. They took a warrant out for my computer…..Sad Anyways please call Bob For me at wesh 2 news.>>: Noone eles… ps call me

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: November 22, 2009, 01:13:25 AM »

A warrant on Joy's computer ? That might yield some interesting connections.
To the aliens.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: November 22, 2009, 01:48:23 AM »

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: November 22, 2009, 03:11:08 AM »

On page 3 a poster made a remark that she hoped those who felt there was something hinky about Kronk are happy now.  Well, I was one of those who felt and still feel there is something very HINKY about Kronk.  Do I think he murdered Caylee or had anything to do with it - NO!  Do I think he might have been feed information, YES.  Do I think he got this information from his GF by illegal means, GOD I HOPE NOT.  Do I think it is very possible that he, like D.Casey and his "stick" was looking in the woods off Surban Drive at the direction of someone (Cindy, George or Lee come to mind) - Yes.  That was the motivating reason for my Daisy Chain Project.  This man looked in August and SEVERAL other times before that fateful Dec day.  He waited for hurricane waters to receed.  He told his own son, I will be a hero and on TV.  He KNEW HIS INFO WAS VALID - IMHO, this was not a hunch.

On about page 9 a poster said they would be thrilled if when Kronk is on the stand if he is cross examined and tells that he got the "tip" from his girlfriend who overheard Biasbutt or D.Casey tell casey's boyfriend, whoops I mean biasbutt the information.  THIS IS ALMOST THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN, IMHO.  If LE didn't secure a safe and private place for an attorney to speak freely with his client - it could turn that discovery into police misconduct and a potential mistrial.  IE:  Casey walks free and don't forget double jeopardy.

I know this post will be met with the usual bananna tossing, but you see .......... I come from a place of wanting the TRUTH.  Even if the truth does let that connect the dots mom to walk free.  There is nothing gained and there is no justice if the truth doesn't come out for Caylee.  She deserves the truth - it is the ONLY THING, IMHO that will set this innocent childs' spirit free.  The old expression the truth shall set you free comes to mind.  If there was misconduct and we as a society end up having to let a potential killer walk free, then we need to know that - whether we like it or not.

If posters really want to find justice then you must seek the truth first.  Often blogs become a cheerleading or bashing grounds instead of a forum for seeking truth and justice.  This is why if I have quit posting here or anywhere for the most part.  I came here and to all the sites I have been on to make a difference and to seek truth.  Not to be popular.  Not to build a post count.  And not to turn a blind eye to the truth or purging out both sides of the case in that quest.  I sure didn't join any forum to have the political adgenda of a few crammed down my throat, even if I might agree with them.  I didn't come to a discussion formum to see a moderator reply to a post with the word "slu$"  sorry, just can't type it.

I hardly ever read blogs or forums anymore, but I did want to see folks take on the recent events.  In doing so and in being me, I felt the need to make this post.
Best,
News Junkie

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: November 22, 2009, 03:15:09 AM »

All this "may have" crap that the defence is spewing, is I guess the legal way to throw someone under that bus, and not get sued.  We can hope, that later this weekend while jo$e is living it up with whoraldo this weekend (cocktails included I hope) that jo$e will stick that foot in his mouth on camera!!

MAY HAVE, could include anybody under the sun, why just Kronk?  Judge needs to stop this crap NOW!

I think so too DDEX. 

I just wish someone had the real guts to delve into Jose's background, and his sexual preferences and his romantic dalliances , and his ex-wives opinions of him, and his dirty dealings, and the things he has said in his bragging private statements. He would be screaming and threatening to sue all over the place. How would he like to be told he was under suspicion for killing Caylee because he is her lawyer??? Krunk found her. Period.

I hope all the people that thought Krunk was hinky are now satisfied. I think even they can see this has gone way, way overboard. 

Fanny....this rude and uncalled for. If someone posted this and it was about you, you would be spitting fire. I am not spitting fire and have waited to respond to ensure I wasn't spitting fire.  I am one of those that thought and still think there is something HINKY about Kronk finding Caylee's remains. Do I think what is being done to him in this motion is fair and just. HELL NO! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: November 22, 2009, 03:18:59 AM »

On page 3 a poster made a remark that she hoped those who felt there was something hinky about Kronk are happy now.  Well, I was one of those who felt and still feel there is something very HINKY about Kronk.  Do I think he murdered Caylee or had anything to do with it - NO!  Do I think he might have been feed information, YES.  Do I think he got this information from his GF by illegal means, GOD I HOPE NOT.  Do I think it is very possible that he, like D.Casey and his "stick" was looking in the woods off Surban Drive at the direction of someone (Cindy, George or Lee come to mind) - Yes.  That was the motivating reason for my Daisy Chain Project.  This man looked in August and SEVERAL other times before that fateful Dec day.  He waited for hurricane waters to receed.  He told his own son, I will be a hero and on TV.  He KNEW HIS INFO WAS VALID - IMHO, this was not a hunch.

On about page 9 a poster said they would be thrilled if when Kronk is on the stand if he is cross examined and tells that he got the "tip" from his girlfriend who overheard Biasbutt or D.Casey tell casey's boyfriend, whoops I mean biasbutt the information.  THIS IS ALMOST THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN, IMHO.  If LE didn't secure a safe and private place for an attorney to speak freely with his client - it could turn that discovery into police misconduct and a potential mistrial.  IE:  Casey walks free and don't forget double jeopardy.

SNIPPED

ANJ Good to see you!! You always bring something interesting to the forum I agree about hoping it doesn't come out that Kronk's girlfriend overheard something she shouldn't have (even though I do think this is the case) and told Kronk. As you point out it, could be disastrous!!

Sunny,
While that might be how Kronkie got his info, I think that Georgie and $indy's (via Conman) reaction speaks volumes.  For them to say they know how if feels to be drug thru the mud and not jumping on the Kronk could have done it bandwagon, to me says........"lets lessen the attention on him, cause it could come back to HAUNT us."  Why else would they be somewhat supportive - to me if feels like the classic............. "CMA"  (Cover My Arse!)

Over and OUT!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: November 22, 2009, 03:21:59 AM »

ANJ, so good to see you  I agree, if Kronk's girlfriend overheard and relayed this info this could be very dangerous to the State's case. We shall see. From the moment I saw Kronk I got hinky feelings, and I will not apologize for my feelings. Never could put my finger on it. But my thoughts, when the jury hears him, he does not come across well, imo, and the State is really going to have to work with him on his demeanor, to make him more appealing to the jury, and that does matter quite a bit on how the jury is going to react not only to him, but other witnesses as well. Is this a sleazy attempt what the defense is doing? Of course, but defense lawyers have an obligation to defend their clients, and will do whatever it takes. Will this work? I have no idea, and wouldn't even attempt to guess, you just can never tell what a jury is going to do. But the reality is now all this talk from ex wives and whatever is out there now, it is bothersome that the defense is taking this route.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: November 22, 2009, 03:24:10 AM »

To the aliens.

Hi Deenie, I see you up there.  Have been missing you.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #271 on: November 22, 2009, 03:27:11 AM »

Hi Ms Fanny
I have to say that if Kronk did have privy info - it came from Camp Anthony or those inducted into Camp Anthony at the time .... as it was said Con Men. I don't know what Kronk is at this moment within the case. Other than what has been resent. 

But ever since it was said that his/Kronks supervisor lives/lived on Hopespring or the street over and was friends with Brother Lee that has always stuck with me. Even though Lee did not live nor reside at home ..something is Hinky. Maybe who knows that Kronk overheard a conversation at work ..via his Supervisor and just ran with it on his own. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #272 on: November 22, 2009, 03:28:03 AM »

To the aliens.

HI Lady How You Are? I like your Bike  Good to See You Too

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #273 on: November 22, 2009, 03:29:50 AM »

To the aliens.

With tons of TIN Foil .....Kat_Gram....((good one))........ 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #274 on: November 22, 2009, 03:30:47 AM »

To the aliens.

If you willing I know its late ..you want to Muse ?? move out of Caylee's cage?? BG

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: November 22, 2009, 03:31:42 AM »

To the aliens.

If you willing I know its late ..you want to Muse ?? move out of Caylee's cage?? BG
Sure -- see you there !

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: November 22, 2009, 07:56:51 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: November 22, 2009, 08:00:37 AM »

I saw this posted over on MD.......hmmmmm, interesting!

Joyangels) Joy  // November 21, 2009 at 10:50 pm

hey dave how are you doing? Happy Thanksgiving and to all others too… Call me The meeting is monday @ 10 :30 with Sgt Allen and my Lawyer Mark O’ Mara its going to be at his office in Orlando. They took a warrant out for my computer…..Sad Anyways please call Bob For me at wesh 2 news.>>: Noone eles… ps call me

Thanks Tupelo.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: November 22, 2009, 08:13:20 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthonyblog/index.html
Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
Does Casey’s Defense Have No Sense Of Decency?
Posted in Latest Posts by billsheaffer on November 20, 2009

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #279 on: November 22, 2009, 08:40:07 AM »

I can't wait for her next court date.   

That will come out at Trial....that is all we have heard from day one. They are still trying to figure out WHAT will come out at Trial (Casey's side of the story), because they have NO CLUE!! They are still trying to fabricate a story that will make sense to a jury.....and they can't!! She will  There is no defense....period.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.