April 30, 2024, 08:10:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466616 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: November 22, 2009, 11:07:35 AM »

Criminal history for April Applegate-Hensley

does this all belong to the ex wife? Holy Cow. So bozo was quite sarcastic about LE not doing a thorough investigation on Kronk, it seems as if BOZO missed a little bit himself with these so called witnesses. Apparently Geraldo is having a segment tonight on his show, wonder if he will have his bf Bozo on too to continue the lie campaign.
I wonder if she is still in jail for the 08/29/09 transgression?  I mentioned in an earlier post that the interview looked like she was in jail, it was extremely noisy.  You'd think that Baez could have picked a quieter spot if he had a choice. I think that if the so-called defense keeps this up, we're going to see state rebut with the stained reputations of these witnesses against Kronk.  It's a pity that they have to waste time defending a WITNESS rather than doing the job of prosecuting Casey.  Isn't she the one formally accused of murdering her daughter, Caylee?   

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: November 22, 2009, 11:15:13 AM »

Criminal history for April Applegate-Hensley

does this all belong to the ex wife? Holy Cow. So bozo was quite sarcastic about LE not doing a thorough investigation on Kronk, it seems as if BOZO missed a little bit himself with these so called witnesses. Apparently Geraldo is having a segment tonight on his show, wonder if he will have his bf Bozo on too to continue the lie campaign.
I wonder if she is still in jail for the 08/29/09 transgression?  I mentioned in an earlier post that the interview looked like she was in jail, it was extremely noisy.  You'd think that Baez could have picked a quieter spot if he had a choice. I think that if the so-called defense keeps this up, we're going to see state rebut with the stained reputations of these witnesses against Kronk.  It's a pity that they have to waste time defending a WITNESS rather than doing the job of prosecuting Casey.  Isn't she the one formally accused of murdering her daughter, Caylee?   

Good morning, Monkalicious.  Is Casey still the defendant?  It sure doesn't look like it to me.  Baez' background could take some looking into.  Wasn't it Brazillian string bikinis he was hawking at one point while waiting years to be admitted to the bar? If I had a "Hinky meter" it would be ringing off the hook, or whatever they do.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: November 22, 2009, 11:20:01 AM »

i agree BabyBear. First off they did point out that the son who said all this may not be his biological son because he doesnt have the same last name. So if he is the son of one of these exwives and they think they can somehow get rich over this then i think they would say anything. I think this was purely a stunt by the defense to taint the jury pool. I have never followed a case closely like this one and what i see by the defense is so horrible and seems unethical. Remember they were the ones who didnt want a gag order, and now i see for good reason, i mean who goes on national tv as often as this defense team. Clearly its obvious to people that they are only trying to throw stuff out there and see what sticks.

Hi, Jesse.  Not only does the so-called son have a different last name, making me highly suspicious of whether or not he even is Kronk's son, but the claimed statement was made by the lovely ex-wife.  She said that the son said that Kronk said.  IMO Judge Strickland needs to put an end to this nonsense and sanction the defense for frivilous pleadings. I know there's no gag order, but this stuff makes me gag.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: November 22, 2009, 11:24:51 AM »

The other day I looked up the people named in this latest motion, but only under MD criminal courts. My friend has found more info.....

Tennessee Court Report

Offender information
Name: SAVAGE, JILL RENEE
Address: TN
Case Number: 75307
DOB: 04/1969
SSN: 410-25-XXXX
Race: White
Sex: Female

Offenses
Number Counts: 1
Offense Date: 10/05/1999
Court Description: Knox
Court Case Number: 75307
Court Offense: FEL. OBTAIN DRUGS BY FRAUD

Court Activity
[NONE FOUND]

Tennessee Court Report

Offender information
Name: KERLEY, JILL FERGUSON
Case Number: 79080

Offenses
Offense Date: 08/02/2002
Court Case Number: 79080
Court Offense: FORGERY NOT LESS THAN E FELONY

Court Activity
[NONE FOUND]

Tennessee Court Report

Offender information
Name: FERGUSON, JILL RENEE
Case Number: 84898

Offenses
Offense Date: 03/06/2006
Court Case Number: 84898
Court Offense: THEFT OF PROPERTY

Court Activity
[NONE FOUND]

Tennessee Court Report

Offender information
Name: KERLEY, JILL RENEE
Case Number: C12063

Offenses
Offense Date: 04/30/1999
Court Case Number: C12063

Court Activity
[NONE FOUND]

Tennessee Court Report

Offender information
Name: FERGUSON, JILL RENEE
Case Number: C16222

Offenses
Offense Date: 05/04/2006
Court Case Number: C16222

Court Activity
[NONE FOUND]

North Carolina Court Report

Offender information
Name: KERLEY, JILL R
Address: 429 OLD GLORY RD
MARYVILLE, TN 37801-7842
BLOUNT COUNTY
Case Number: 2009CR 052440

Offenses
Arrest Statute: 14-107(D)(1)
Arrest Level/Degree: Misdemeanor

Court Activity
[NONE FOUND]

Tennessee Department Of Corrections

Offender information
Name: KERLEY, JILL RENEE
DOC Number: 00319684
Party Status: Active
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'10''

Offenses
Offense #1
Convicted County: Knox
Sentence Date: 10/07/2005
Offense: ATT THEFT OF PROPERTY - $10,000-$60,000
Level: D

Offense #2
Offense: FORGERY - $1,000-$10,000

Offense #3
Offense: OBTAIN DRUGS BY FRAUD

Offense #4
Convicted County: Blount
Sentence Date: 04/24/2000
Offense: FORGERY - $1,000-$10,000

Offense #5
Convicted County: Blount
Sentence Date: 04/24/2000
Offense: THEFT OF PROPERTY - $1,000-$10,000

Parole/Probations
Start Date: 10/07/2005

Start Date: 04/24/2000

Prison Inmate Records
Latest Admission Date: 09/08/2006
Sentence: 4 Years
Prison Location: Community Corrections

Latest Admission Date: 09/08/2006
Sentence: 4 Years
Prison Location: Tennessee-DOC

Latest Admission Date: 01/28/2003
Sentence: 2 Years
Prison Location: Tennessee-DOC

thanks tupelo...all good, upstanding citizens I see!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: November 22, 2009, 11:38:48 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Ive been preoccupied but still keeping up with cases. This latest ploy by the defense is an absolute disgrace to the profession & undoubtedly will have its repercussions  not only in this case but very possibly with the bar.   Whether Kronk's past is not squeaky clean is certainly not going to matter by these individuals OR the way the defense obtained the fabricated info.   You can tell by the Anthony's response that they know its utter nonsense because Cindy especially would be having a field day with it IF any of it would fly in her monster's favor & you will notice that they have been advised by Conman not to advance the accusations - this is glaring!   Instead they need to be worrying about why Dominic Casey was digging & probing in the Suburban Drive woods in November 2008.

For those putting any weight into what Kronk's EX's are saying, key word EX needs to be front and center, the same with "estranged" son.  If a trained eye looks at the facial expressions of these people during these staged interviews it can be seen readily & significantly that they are 1) lying 2) fabricating for personal gain 3) have an old axe to grind which oozes of obvious motive of revenge.   Don't be surprised if taking the stand during the murder trial never materializes OR even if they testify, the prosecution will discredit them with professional precise skill embarrassingly way too easily.

One has to weigh why the defense DID NOT put these statements under oath NOR bring them forward to law enforcement or the court before considering their "innocent" client has been sitting in jail & facing the death penalty -- in layman's terms much of it is BS or exaggerations of a more minor magnitude.   One MUST also ask why Kronk was not confronted by the defense with questions regarding any of this slanderous guilt diversion during their sworn deposition of him in front of state prosecutors.   These amateur interviews conveniently recorded with the intent to release them by the defense were conducted by Bozo & NOT put under oath, they are neither sworn statements or depositions.   The way they presented themselves on The Today Show indicated they are aware they can be sued outside the court room if these lawyers make these blatant accusations against Kronk beyond their induendo & I will go so far as to say that they are dangerously close already of being found liable of defamation & slander without even having said specifically Kronk is Caylee's murderer (attorneys are NOT freed from these civil infractions outside the courtroom).     Get ready though, they may slip on "Whoraldo" tonight in yet another media farce - Bozo's buddy once again may just help expose this treacherous tactic as opposed to helping the defense get a lying, murdering slore freed from a felony murder conviction.   

Finally, one should be asking why after all this time the defense is putting this forward now so late in the game after yet another compelling discovery dump, if there was any actual legally speaking "meat on the bone" this would have been presented long ago in an attempt to free their damsel in distress, ya know the muther of the year  - they are deseperate & they know the State has the goods on their GUILTY client.

That being said, none of it explains why Casey partied & hoed around for a month instead of reporting Caylee missing, nor any of the evidence in Casey's trunk, the remains crime scene or the items found that clearly came from the Anthony home of which anyone else would have been able to grab in any methodical fashion as the evidence indicates.    Why would Casey have had the need to invented "Zanny the nanny" or lie at all prior to her arrest with this defense case scenario?   What would explain Casey's computer searches prior to June 16th?    O come on,  this is too laughable for words.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: November 22, 2009, 11:41:08 AM »

Make that Ms. Savage-Kerley-Kronk-Ferguson, or whatever order might be correct. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: November 22, 2009, 11:46:28 AM »

Hey Cappy.   

Casey's going down.Period.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: November 22, 2009, 11:46:36 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

Making Sense of the Serological Results

November 22nd, 2009

Again, thanks tupelo......I have never wanted to think there was any blood involved in Caylee's death....but I wonder what these are

Q248.1 (napkin from trash sack in Casey’s trunk) – ALS testing not listed – pheno “faint positive” – hemo QNS

Q248.2 (napkin from trash sack in Casey’s trunk) – ALS testing not listed – pheno “faint positive” – hemo QNS

Q248.3 (napkin from trash sack in Casey’s trunk) – ALS testing not listed – pheno “faint positive” – hemo QNS

Q248.4 (napkin from trash sack in Casey’s trunk) – ALS testing not listed – pheno “faint positive” – hemo QNS

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: November 22, 2009, 12:03:49 PM »

That is right, they don't have a clue. When I think about it, I cannot come up with one good reason why a mother would not call or tell anyone her child is missing. She didn't even tell her own parents, not only that she completely avoided them and made excuses why they couldn't see her. Nope, can't think of a single explanation for that, except that she didn't tell anyone because she was guilty of something. That's just my opionion, but thats what it is cause what other reason could there be????? No one who cares or has concern for their childs well being goes about their life as if nothing is wrong when their child is missing! Good luck to them with coming up with an explanation that people are going to believe, and say "oh, I get it, that's why she didn't tell anyone". Good luck! 
Anyone???

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: November 22, 2009, 12:16:04 PM »

Think I have invisible monkey syndrome again! It's been a long time since I had that. 

It's ok, I'll survive like always.   

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: November 22, 2009, 12:19:17 PM »

Hey Cappy.   

Casey's going down.Period.   

Hey hey Trimm!   Yup, in a word GUILTY...period! 

A sidebar note:  I think it is a dang shame that certain individuals are not realizing the severe repercussion of making careless accusations or slanderous comments against a state witness without proof or specifically indicating that it is opinion or suspicion versus fact is going to have in future cases.   Making a previous criminal history or civil resolution known as in public record is legit, but verbally or in written form flatly accusing someone of something without any proof is another...ie. the accusation about Kronk & little girls.  One can only hope that the Grunds, Zeneida, Kronk & anyone else suffering reckless finger pointing, defamation, & slander will have a legal remedy down the road & that Judge Strickland will reprimand the defense for this particular farce.   It should be mandated in our courts that any and all testimony against a witness be factual & NEVER "alleged", therefore being inadmissible.

I sincerely adamantly doubt & can only continue to pray that the jury will not have some of the naivity, lack of common sense & bleeding heart tendencies I sadly see all too often.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: November 22, 2009, 12:25:28 PM »

Think I have invisible monkey syndrome again! It's been a long time since I had that. 

No, you dont.    There is none with any merit to be considered seriously - its that simple.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: November 22, 2009, 12:29:25 PM »

No, you dont.    There is none with any merit to be considered seriously - its that simple.
Huh? I shouldn't be taken seriously? 
I know I'm misunderstading you. Ugh, I feel like a dumb monkey too. 
It's ok it's all good! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: November 22, 2009, 12:30:07 PM »

That is right, they don't have a clue. When I think about it, I cannot come up with one good reason why a mother would not call or tell anyone her child is missing. She didn't even tell her own parents, not only that she completely avoided them and made excuses why they couldn't see her. Nope, can't think of a single explanation for that, except that she didn't tell anyone because she was guilty of something. That's just my opionion, but thats what it is cause what other reason could there be????? No one who cares or has concern for their childs well being goes about their life as if nothing is wrong when their child is missing! Good luck to them with coming up with an explanation that people are going to believe, and say "oh, I get it, that's why she didn't tell anyone". Good luck! 
Anyone???

I think I see where you’re going. Maybe KC didn’t want Caylee found before she was completely decomposed. Maybe hiding drugs that were in her system or by not reporting she was covering up some other crime that would have been revealed in an autopsy and she could have been prosecuted for it……Let your imagination run wild……I wouldn’t put any type of child exploitation past her.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: November 22, 2009, 12:30:13 PM »

QM....I have been racking my brain, trying to think of something and I can't. There is no reason. If they want to claim some sort of mental shock or something of that nature, her actions did not show that. I think this is just BS coming from the defense, like everything else they say and do. Baez brought up in the JVM interview about that woman who was accused of murdering her husband and she went out and got implants....same thing he says about Casey and her tattoo. But even that does not explain not telling a soul that her daughter was gone.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: November 22, 2009, 12:34:33 PM »

Anyone???

I don't think anyone could disagree with you QM..... there is no excuse and the defense knows it....

Rest in Peace Caylee

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: November 22, 2009, 12:36:10 PM »

QM....I have been racking my brain, trying to think of something and I can't. There is no reason. If they want to claim some sort of mental shock or something of that nature, her actions did not show that. I think this is just BS coming from the defense, like everything else they say and do. Baez brought up in the JVM interview about that woman who was accused of murdering her husband and she went out and got implants....same thing he says about Casey and her tattoo. But even that does not explain not telling a soul that her daughter was gone.
Well that's just JB's opinion, I don't agree with it. My opinion is it was a celebration of her new freedom and the fact she knew her new freedom may not last long.  I don't know, that's just what I think about the tattoo. Still can't think of how they can possibly explain her not telling anyone about Caylee missing in a way that people will go "oh, I understand". Guess I have to wait for the trial to find out what they have to say.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: November 22, 2009, 12:38:24 PM »

It's ok it's all good! 

Silly monkey!!!    No, not YOU - there are no excuses for why Casey didnt report Caylee missing, not even mental defect...because it just doesnt fly - none of it has an merit considering her prior actions before she killed Caylee.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: November 22, 2009, 12:38:46 PM »

Anyone???

I think I see where you’re going. Maybe KC didn’t want Caylee found before she was completely decomposed. Maybe hiding drugs that were in her system or by not reporting she was covering up some other crime that would have been revealed in an autopsy and she could have been prosecuted for it……Let your imagination run wild……I wouldn’t put any type of child exploitation past her.
Yeah, they claim there is good explanation and I can't wait to hear it! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: November 22, 2009, 12:40:09 PM »

It's ok it's all good! 

Silly monkey!!!    No, not YOU - there are no excuses for why Casey didnt report Caylee missing, not even mental defect...because it just doesnt fly - none of it has an merit considering her prior actions before she killed Caylee.
Oh, silly me! I knew I misunderstood you!  Yes, I agree with you agreeing with me. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.