May 01, 2024, 12:04:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466683 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: November 23, 2009, 12:16:20 AM »

Since Friday Bobo or members of team Bobo have been on all the morning shows, JVM and Court TV.  Why did he do a no show for his buddy Geraldo?  If they get a change of venue I am going to scream and THEY are the ones all over the channels making sure any potenial jury has information that could cause reasonable doubt regardless of what a stretch it is.

Capp missed you!   an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: November 23, 2009, 01:34:52 AM »

Richard Hornsby's view of the latest motion filed: 

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/11/22/in-defense-of-the-casey-anthony-defense/

In Defense of the Casey Anthony Defense.
November 22nd, 2009 Richard Hornsby

#
Hocuspocus
November 22nd, 2009 at 15:31 | #2
Reply | Quote

Mr. Hornsby, The problem I have with that seemingly endless response is that you are taking potshots at colleagues while proclaiming to be the one who is right. It would have been more believable had you just stated you opinion along with whatever you thought supported your stance. Instead here we go again….you lose credibility when you boast of superior understanding while denigrating all other opinions. The defense can’t possibly want these people on the stand as witnesses, they will be dissected and humiliated by the prosecution. Not only do they have extensive criminal backgrounds they also have axes of various sorts to grind.
I think you may have missed the point and the reasoning behind this latest defense strategy in your rather egotistical prattle.

#
Richard Hornsby
November 22nd, 2009 at 16:01 | #3
Reply | Quote

Hocuspocus – I appreciate your candid response. I also agree that the “witnesses” may have serious credibility issues ( I don’t know) – but that is an issue for another day.

My problem – and real purpose of my post – is to publicly call out an attorney who continues to misstate the law to the Central Florida public with the open mike he has been provided by WFTV. When someone speaks as an expert on TV, the audience presumes they are basing their opinion on authority.

And while I agree agree my post was seemingly endless – it had to be. I approached discrediting him the same way I approach a criminal trial. I wanted to leave no stone unturned and thoroughly discredit him – so that there would be no question as to whether he was being misleading and untruthful in his legal comments.

And the reason my post is arrogant – is because it wasn’t about superior understanding, it was about exposing a bully as a fraud.

My response to the hornblower tonight, awaiting moderation:

#
Cappuccino
November 23rd, 2009 at 01:24 | #49
Reply | Quote

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Hornsby, you are being hypocritical & juvenile – if you want to offer legal analysis on this case you can do so without flogging another attorney in order for YOU to get the spotlight of attention in the process, in other words your motive is extremely transparent. If you really wanted to prove a point you would write on the law & the facts of this case without the venom & taking stabs at individuals you more than obviously pointed out as competitors versus colleagues. Put your ego in the trash because the moment you got your “briefs” in a bunch over another attorney’s opinion in this case that is what your ego’s worth became, garbage.

One glaring omission regarding the witnesses against Kronk, just because they make accusations doesnt make any of it factual – they have offered no proof & all they have indicated is that they have discussed what they would say amongst each other, their motive being very obvious even for the most naive, of which I am far from. PS you really should have looked into these individuals criminal records, yea they have them & they will be discredited as witnesses. Baez can attempt to get the recovery crime scene evidence thrown out by attacking Kronk but he will not succeed because the chain of events began at the Anthony home & traced to Casey’s computer, cell phone & Casey Anthony’s car of which Casey herself told others the car smelled of squirrel road kill to make an accuse as to why her car smelt of death BEFORE her arrest – the items found at the crime scene came from her home & were in her possession. If Baez expects to get evidence thrown out with this attempt at crying “tampering,” the same can be said as to why with his & the Anthonys knowledge Dominic Casey was digging & probing in those woods in November 2008 PRIOR to Caylee’s remains being discovered. If any of these revelations Casey’s defense team orchestrated had any merit or would have exonerated their client they would have been shouting it from the court house rooftop well over a year ago, while I agree it is their duty to offer Casey the best defense, their tactics & desperation extremely obvious, this too shall backfire on them & help convict their client.

Geraldo blatantly said on his show tonight that the defense is wondering if Kronk murdered Caylee not Casey — I do believe the lines have been crossed & repercussions will be felt.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: November 23, 2009, 01:45:51 AM »

Since Friday Bobo or members of team Bobo have been on all the morning shows, JVM and Court TV.  Why did he do a no show for his buddy Geraldo?  If they get a change of venue I am going to scream and THEY are the ones all over the channels making sure any potenial jury has information that could cause reasonable doubt regardless of what a stretch it is.

Capp missed you!   an angelic monkey

AWWS!  Missed you too Northern rose, Im back as best as possible during the holidays it will be hectic   MUAH everyone!

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: November 23, 2009, 02:49:37 AM »

On page 3 a poster made a remark that she hoped those who felt there was something hinky about Kronk are happy now.  Well, I was one of those who felt and still feel there is something very HINKY about Kronk.  Do I think he murdered Caylee or had anything to do with it - NO!  Do I think he might have been feed information, YES.  Do I think he got this information from his GF by illegal means, GOD I HOPE NOT.  Do I think it is very possible that he, like D.Casey and his "stick" was looking in the woods off Surban Drive at the direction of someone (Cindy, George or Lee come to mind) - Yes.  That was the motivating reason for my Daisy Chain Project.  This man looked in August and SEVERAL other times before that fateful Dec day.  He waited for hurricane waters to receed.  He told his own son, I will be a hero and on TV.  He KNEW HIS INFO WAS VALID - IMHO, this was not a hunch.

On about page 9 a poster said they would be thrilled if when Kronk is on the stand if he is cross examined and tells that he got the "tip" from his girlfriend who overheard Biasbutt or D.Casey tell casey's boyfriend, whoops I mean biasbutt the information.  THIS IS ALMOST THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN, IMHO.  If LE didn't secure a safe and private place for an attorney to speak freely with his client - it could turn that discovery into police misconduct and a potential mistrial.  IE:  Casey walks free and don't forget double jeopardy.

SNIPPED

ANJ Good to see you!! You always bring something interesting to the forum I agree about hoping it doesn't come out that Kronk's girlfriend overheard something she shouldn't have (even though I do think this is the case) and told Kronk. As you point out it, could be disastrous!!

Sunny,
While that might be how Kronkie got his info, I think that Georgie and $indy's (via Conman) reaction speaks volumes.  For them to say they know how if feels to be drug thru the mud and not jumping on the Kronk could have done it bandwagon, to me says........"lets lessen the attention on him, cause it could come back to HAUNT us."  Why else would they be somewhat supportive - to me if feels like the classic............. "CMA"  (Cover My Arse!)

Over and OUT!

ANJM and Sunny-  You both raise interesting points here.  It could be possible that Roy Kronk was looking on someone else's behalf, but IMO, it wouldn't have been Cindy or George because of their erratic and volatile behavior.  IF (and IMO, a biiiiigggg stretch) he was working for an Anthony, Lee would be my pick.

Having said that, I don't think Kronk was working for anyone.  IMO, he comes from a bail bondsman-bounty hunter background and I think the hoopla surrounding Leonard Padilla and Casey's refusal to cooperate with LE prompted him to throw his hat in the ring, so to speak.  As a meter reader, he was already familiar with the area http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/040609_Roy_Kronk_interview_part_one.  As a bail bondsman-bounty hunter, he was somewhat familiar with Casey's type and the games people play.  He also knew the stats on missing persons/murder victims being found within a certain radius of their homes. Since Casey's MO is that there's a grain of truth in Casey's lies and Zenaida Gonzales didn't appear to be a real person, I think Kronk had a few avenues open to him.  Knowing the route, he could have merely checked for customers using Zenaida or Gonzales.  He could have done computer tax record searches for either within the area, found both a Zenaida and a Gonzales, realized the code, and gone from there. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4770.msg750961#msg750961  He realized it was the perfect set-up due to the swampy and overgrown conditions, lack of traffic on foot, a cover story placing the "Nanny" across town initially and then missing, and a pre-planned missing car.  IMHO, I think Kronk knew in his "gut" Caylee was there and that's why he was so sure.  Perhaps, in the course of meter-reading in the area, he also noticed Dominic Casey paying particular attention to those woods (or George/Cindy/Lee).  Who knows?  I guess we'll see in time.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: November 23, 2009, 03:40:47 AM »

Disputes over bills, support
Since he became a lawyer, Baez has been involved in several money disputes. They are mostly small compared with the bankruptcy, bad debts and other financial issues that prompted the Florida Board of Bar Examiners to refuse his application to the Bar after he graduated from law school in 1997. He was not admitted to practice law until 2005.

Darlene Bryant, a court reporter in North Carolina, said she spent six months in 2007 trying to get Baez to honor a $275 bill for work she did for him.

"He finally paid after I got the state Bar Association involved," she said.

Baez also ended up being sued in April 2007 over an $837.62 bill for 1,000 of his plastic business cards, which are decorated with a golden crest. Sir Speedy Printing went to court and won after Baez refused an offer from the Orange County Bar Association to mediate.

And in January 2007, four months before he bought a $670,000 waterfront home in a country-club community on East Lake Tohopekaliga, Baez was held in contempt of court for failing to pay $4,000 in child support, according to Miami-Dade Clerk of Court records.

His office spokeswoman, Marti Mackenzie, told the Sentinel that Baez and his former wife have resolved their support issues.

Who is Jose Baez? Defending Casey Anthony brings celebrity, headaches

Spotlight follows big case
Baez's finances would be of little interest had the case of a lifetime not fallen into his lap in July. When Anthony picked Baez to defend her — based on the recommendation of someone she met in jail, her mother has told reporters — he took on a case that has attracted attention around the world.

Since then, he has appeared on Good Morning America and 20/20 on ABC, The Early Show on CBS, Today on NBC, Larry King Live on CNN, Geraldo at Large on Fox and others.

Last summer, he traveled to New York City, where he and his wife spent part of a day sailing with Fox's Rivera. Photos of the outing show a grinning Baez on deck with Rivera.

Heavy media schedules by defense lawyers raise the eyebrows of some seasoned lawyers. University of Florida law professor Michael Seigel, a former federal prosecutor, said any lawyer who goes public risks being accused of tainting the jury pool.

"It's very dangerous," Seigel said "Unless you are very skilled at it, it can truly backfire.

Most of the best attorneys around the country tend to be very quiet. They wait to try the case in a courtroom setting."

Setting a tone for the defense
Early on, Baez confounded reporters by taking on a media-relations company that used three anonymous — and often irritable — spokesmen calling themselves "Todd Black." Baez severed ties with Press Corps Media after one of the spokesmen turned out to be a felon who served time for trying to extort money from a TV reporter in California.

Mackenzie, who was hired to replace Press Corps Media, said in March that Baez had not known the felon's background.

Robert M. Jarvis, who teaches classes in legal ethics and law and popular culture at Nova Southeastern University Law Center in Fort Lauderdale, said the incident is just one of many twists in the case.

"I think he's a guy who's clearly in over his head. Handling a capital-murder case is obviously the most challenging thing a lawyer can do," Jarvis said. "So it's very surprising right from the get-go that a lawyer with less than four years of experience is handling this case. ... Right off the bat, you have to say this is a guy who is very cocky or who is really naive."

Baez does his own speaking in court, where he has annoyed state prosecutors with his motions.

He has demanded repeatedly that the state speed up release of evidence it has and make it available for analysis by his experts. He has sought to block release of photos and videos that he said could show his client in a bad light. He has sought sanctions for prosecutors he accused of moving too slowly on his requests. He complained to the judge when the State Attorney's Office sparked a Florida Bar investigation by sending it news releases from his former spokesman.

He often does not prevail. For example, when the state wanted to force Anthony to appear in court, Baez balked, saying she didn't want to appear in public. The judge ruled against him, requiring she attend every hearing.

What Baez makes clear in all his court appearances is that he intends to vigorously challenge the state's interpretation of what the evidence against his client shows.

Who is paying, state asks?
A continuing controversy stems from the question of how Anthony, who had no assets when arrested in July, is paying for her defense, including the hiring of nationally recognized expert witnesses. One of them, pathologist Dr. Henry Lee, testified for O.J. Simpson at his murder trial.

In March, prosecutors asked Circuit Judge Stan Strickland to investigate whether Baez was playing two potentially conflicting roles for Anthony: defense lawyer and story agent.

Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton speculated in a motion that Anthony's "seeming conversion from pauper to princess" could be based on sale of her photos and videos, which had appeared in national TV reports about the case. He further speculated whether Baez could be managing both her assets and her defense.

TV networks admit that they often pay "licensing fees" for videos and photos, but they will not say whether — and whom — they paid to use photos and video of Anthony and her family.

Strickland refused to step in after Baez denied having any arrangement with Anthony to sell her story. Baez accused prosecutors of trying to intimidate and embarrass him.

Under the spotlight of the Anthony case, Baez had to retract a claim on his Web site that he won 32 out of 34 jury trials after starting work in 1995 with the Miami-Dade Public Defender's Office. Acting on a complaint, a Florida Bar grievance committee ruled that Baez should have mentioned he was an intern, not a lawyer, when the cases were tried.

Baez criticizes Sentinel

In refusing to be interviewed, Baez issued a statement chiding the Sentinel for writing about him. Commenting on recent coverage, it said "your discrimination against a young, hard-working Hispanic lawyer who represents a high-profile client borders on racism. I wonder what reactions this profile on a prominent Hispanic lawyer will have on your readership."

Baez often mentions his ethnicity when talking about his defense of Anthony. Talking to reporters outside the Orange County Courthouse in January, he said he was the first Hispanic lawyer to handle a case of such magnitude — a claim he has repeated since then.

Asked to evaluate the statement, Ramona Romero, president of the Hispanic National Bar Association, named several Hispanic attorneys across the nation involved in cases of national significance.

"I hope his defense work goes well," she said of Baez, "but for him to say it's the most high-profile case a Hispanic lawyer has ever handled I think is inaccurate."

Baez has characterized the scrutiny and criticism he faces as an unavoidable consequence of his job. He also describes himself as a standard-bearer for future Hispanic lawyers.

"And I will not embarrass those that come after me by doing something as foolish and as unethical as what ... I've been accused of," he said outside the courthouse in January.

My apologies first for the long quote-I don't know how to snip this stuff yet (help, anyone?).  Secondly, I am SO DONE with people pulling the race card to get sympathy...GROW UP!  I bolded above in purple where Jose Baez apparently feels he's entitled to a free ride because he's Hispanic.  He needs to get over himself!  He is not all that!  I think from now on, I'll absolutely insist that everyone, including my mellow monkeys here, address me as an Irish-Scottish-German-English-Mulatto-African American.  Of forgive, my mistake...apparently Jose Baez is not an American.  He clearly identifies himself as a Hispanic, not an American.
I have friends and relatives of all races (nod to Klaasend-not trying to start anything here).  To quote the Newsboys' song Colored People "I see the beauty in the tones of our skin. ...by God's design, we are a skin kaleidosope." IMO, Baez is using the "they're picking on a Hispanic attorney" to sway prospective jurors and that's why he's working so hard to get the case moved to an area with a large Hispanic population.  His intent is to stack the jury and decry racial prejudice, hoping that Hispanic/sympathetic jurors will essentially side with him...without really weighing the facts and evidence of the case on it's own merits.  I hate deception and I believe Mr. Baez is engaging it on a regular basis.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: November 23, 2009, 03:48:14 AM »

Was back reading, dove headfirst into the conversation, and left my manners back on shore.  Sorry!  Good morning, Monkeys!  Need to be moving along...too many late nights recently trying to get things done and keep up on here/Shaniya's/Morgan's too.  Hope you all have a good night and take good care.  God bless you!

Shout out to Quiet Monkey-  You are never invisible and I always read what you have to say (just usually after you've gone to bed, I'm sure- LOL!).  Seriously, I like your avi and am always glad when you contribute.

Shout out also to Miki Monkey- I read every one of your posts...just usually running too far behind the pack to respond in time.  Jump on in whenever you feel like it, the water's fine and no sharks allowed.

Forecast for the Day:
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: November 23, 2009, 06:43:36 AM »

Thanks Tupelo.   Monkey Devil!

Good Morning Monkeys.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: November 23, 2009, 06:49:11 AM »

Geraldo also brought up that Kronk used duct tape to subdue his ex-wife, then goes as far as to say, remember duct tape over the mouth of Caylee?.... that Brandon is his son and that these people testified under oath.  This is all too disgusting. MB is a major jerk, he knows good and well the decomp rate in high heat. My gosh, Caylee was found  six months later, of course she was going to be skeletonized. They just can't stop coming up with these blatant lies and I'm sure they have only just begun.   

More blah blah blah.
I just watched it on my DVR.I wonder why Bozo wasn't there?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: November 23, 2009, 08:43:19 AM »

Richard Hornsby's view of the latest motion filed: 

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/11/22/in-defense-of-the-casey-anthony-defense/

In Defense of the Casey Anthony Defense.
November 22nd, 2009 Richard Hornsby

Mercy Mr. Hornsby really like to toot his own horn!  I have serious misgivings about anyone who would write something like this. People who like to toot their own horns are usually full of hot air. I think this is the case with Mr. Hornsby.  It was more about Mr.Shaeffer that the motion.  JMO

I remember when he first came on the scene-IMO he seemed to me to be in Baez's camp judging from his initial tv interview that I saw.   In subsequent tv interviews, he has been more illusive, and harder to read, IMO.  However, I can't forget my first impression ...
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: November 23, 2009, 08:43:59 AM »

Good morning Trim!

Good morning Monkeys!

Thanks to ALL who contribute so much here and on other boards.

I Spy - great post.  Baez is no Johnny Cochrane and his poor me/victim stuff won't cut it!  IMO he continues to make himself look foolish.

Capps - Was wondering where you were.  Good to see you back.

Justice is coming Caylee!   an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: November 23, 2009, 08:44:34 AM »

Good Morning Monks!!  Sorry if this has already been posted....haven't read back yet.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-wesh-analyst-blasts-wftv-analyst-and-reporter.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+(TV+Guy)

Casey Anthony: WESH analyst blasts WFTV commentator, reporter
posted by halboedeker on Nov 22, 2009 5:15:00 PM
Discuss This: Comments (26) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The media coverage of the Casey Anthony case has taken another strange turn. Now one station's analyst is lambasting another station's commentator.

WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer dismissed the latest motion by Anthony's defense team as a media stunt. The defense team is pointing to Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's remains, as a possible suspect in the child's death. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the child's death. Sheaffer said the defense team's interview with Kronk's ex-wives are worthless because they weren't done under oath.

But attorney Richard Hornsby, who has been a frequent legal analyst on WESH-Channel 2, praised the defense team's motion. "This is the first significant and credible shot the defense has taken against the state. I think it has a high likelihood of success," Hornsby said on the air.

Now on his blog, Hornsby writes that he was "flabbergasted" when Sheaffer described the defense's "tactics" as "despicable."

Hornsby writes, "The very conviction with which Mr. Sheaffer blasts the Anthony defense on the motion makes me question when he last opened up one of those law books he is always sitting in front of." Hornsby says Sheaffer's "legal commentary" has been "completely cheap and false."

I had trouble reaching WFTV news director Bob Jordan this afternoon. But in the past, he has praised Sheaffer's skill and said the ABC affiliate is lucky to have the lawyer in an analyst's role.

In an e-mail later this evening, Hornsby told me that he has never been WESH's legal analyst. "They asked me to comment and I agree," he wrote. "I have also provided commentary for Fox 35 and CF News 13 whenever they asked. But I am not their legal analyst either."

About his blog, Hornsby wrote me: "My post is because I see another criminal defense attorney taking gratuitous and false cheap shots at the Anthony defense for what I can only imagine are headlines. So I responded in kind."

In blog comments posted today, Hornsby gives lengthy and detailed criticism in analyzing the defense motion. He describes Sheaffer as "Mr. Suspenders" and "an attorney who reeks of elitism." Hornsby also tells Sheaffer, "You are ... a sell-out to your profession."

Hornsby's main complaint is this: "I think it is time that someone puts WFTV-ABC reporter Kathi Belich and her sidekick Mr. Sheaffer to task for the pro-prosecution pandering to the anti-Anthony sentiment, rather than providing objective analysis of the legal issues in the case so that the Central Florida community can have an informed understanding of the legal issues in this case."

Hornsby says that he does all of his commentary for free while Sheaffer is on retainer with WFTV.

What do you make of this?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: November 23, 2009, 08:56:02 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-wesh-analyst-blasts-wftv-analyst-and-reporter.html
Casey Anthony: WESH analyst blasts WFTV commentator, reporter
posted by halboedeker on Nov 22, 2009 5:15:00 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The media coverage of the Casey Anthony case has taken another strange turn. Now one station's analyst is lambasting another station's commentator.

WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer dismissed the latest motion by Anthony's defense team as a media stunt. The defense team is pointing to Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's remains, as a possible suspect in the child's death. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the child's death. Sheaffer said the defense team's interview with Kronk's ex-wives are worthless because they weren't done under oath.

But WESH-Channel 2 legal analyst Richard Hornsby praised the defense team's motion. "This is the first significant and credible shot the defense has taken against the state. I think it has a high likelihood of success," Hornsby said on the air.

ooppsssss I should have read back first...thanks trim...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: November 23, 2009, 08:57:38 AM »

Thanks tupelo...I giggled too.... Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: November 23, 2009, 08:58:34 AM »

Hi Monkeys!!   

Are we going to watch what Whoraldo has to say about Kronk?
I sure hope someone does and reports on it, Geraldo makes me mad, so I won't be watching, no matter what the topic is 

Morning nrcg....same here...I really can't stomach him....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: November 23, 2009, 08:59:42 AM »

Prosecution has not been in contact with Crystal or Brandon

Mr.  LKB is saying the flesh disappeared too rapidly from the skeleton and suggests that the body may not have been there based on the lack of maggots and flesh

Other talking head says that the Kronk background will not be admissible.  I think it was Mr LKB that blurt  - oh yes it will.  Not going to watch it again to verify as I can not stand the show.

Thanks for the updates NR

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: November 23, 2009, 09:00:11 AM »

Hey Sunny.   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: November 23, 2009, 09:03:20 AM »

On page 3 a poster made a remark that she hoped those who felt there was something hinky about Kronk are happy now.  Well, I was one of those who felt and still feel there is something very HINKY about Kronk.  Do I think he murdered Caylee or had anything to do with it - NO!  Do I think he might have been feed information, YES.  Do I think he got this information from his GF by illegal means, GOD I HOPE NOT.  Do I think it is very possible that he, like D.Casey and his "stick" was looking in the woods off Surban Drive at the direction of someone (Cindy, George or Lee come to mind) - Yes.  That was the motivating reason for my Daisy Chain Project.  This man looked in August and SEVERAL other times before that fateful Dec day.  He waited for hurricane waters to receed.  He told his own son, I will be a hero and on TV.  He KNEW HIS INFO WAS VALID - IMHO, this was not a hunch.

On about page 9 a poster said they would be thrilled if when Kronk is on the stand if he is cross examined and tells that he got the "tip" from his girlfriend who overheard Biasbutt or D.Casey tell casey's boyfriend, whoops I mean biasbutt the information.  THIS IS ALMOST THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN, IMHO.  If LE didn't secure a safe and private place for an attorney to speak freely with his client - it could turn that discovery into police misconduct and a potential mistrial.  IE:  Casey walks free and don't forget double jeopardy.

SNIPPED

ANJ Good to see you!! You always bring something interesting to the forum I agree about hoping it doesn't come out that Kronk's girlfriend overheard something she shouldn't have (even though I do think this is the case) and told Kronk. As you point out it, could be disastrous!!

Sunny,
While that might be how Kronkie got his info, I think that Georgie and $indy's (via Conman) reaction speaks volumes.  For them to say they know how if feels to be drug thru the mud and not jumping on the Kronk could have done it bandwagon, to me says........"lets lessen the attention on him, cause it could come back to HAUNT us."  Why else would they be somewhat supportive - to me if feels like the classic............. "CMA"  (Cover My Arse!)

Over and OUT!

ANJM and Sunny-  You both raise interesting points here.  It could be possible that Roy Kronk was looking on someone else's behalf, but IMO, it wouldn't have been Cindy or George because of their erratic and volatile behavior.  IF (and IMO, a biiiiigggg stretch) he was working for an Anthony, Lee would be my pick.

Having said that, I don't think Kronk was working for anyone.  IMO, he comes from a bail bondsman-bounty hunter background and I think the hoopla surrounding Leonard Padilla and Casey's refusal to cooperate with LE prompted him to throw his hat in the ring, so to speak.  As a meter reader, he was already familiar with the area http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/040609_Roy_Kronk_interview_part_one.  As a bail bondsman-bounty hunter, he was somewhat familiar with Casey's type and the games people play.  He also knew the stats on missing persons/murder victims being found within a certain radius of their homes. Since Casey's MO is that there's a grain of truth in Casey's lies and Zenaida Gonzales didn't appear to be a real person, I think Kronk had a few avenues open to him.  Knowing the route, he could have merely checked for customers using Zenaida or Gonzales.  He could have done computer tax record searches for either within the area, found both a Zenaida and a Gonzales, realized the code, and gone from there. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4770.msg750961#msg750961  He realized it was the perfect set-up due to the swampy and overgrown conditions, lack of traffic on foot, a cover story placing the "Nanny" across town initially and then missing, and a pre-planned missing car.  IMHO, I think Kronk knew in his "gut" Caylee was there and that's why he was so sure.  Perhaps, in the course of meter-reading in the area, he also noticed Dominic Casey paying particular attention to those woods (or George/Cindy/Lee).  Who knows?  I guess we'll see in time.  JMO

ISpy.....as you say...who knows and I too hope in time we will all know...one guess is as good as another at this point.

Rest in Peace Caylee

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: November 23, 2009, 09:11:29 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: November 23, 2009, 09:12:31 AM »

"And I will not embarrass those that come after me by doing something as foolish and as unethical as what ... I've been accused of," he said outside the courthouse in January.

My apologies first for the long quote-I don't know how to snip this stuff yet (help, anyone?).  Secondly, I am SO DONE with people pulling the race card to get sympathy...GROW UP!  I bolded above in purple where Jose Baez apparently feels he's entitled to a free ride because he's Hispanic.  He needs to get over himself!  He is not all that!  I think from now on, I'll absolutely insist that everyone, including my mellow monkeys here, address me as an Irish-Scottish-German-English-Mulatto-African American.  Of forgive, my mistake...apparently Jose Baez is not an American.  He clearly identifies himself as a Hispanic, not an American.
I have friends and relatives of all races (nod to Klaasend-not trying to start anything here).  To quote the Newsboys' song Colored People "I see the beauty in the tones of our skin. ...by God's design, we are a skin kaleidosope." IMO, Baez is using the "they're picking on a Hispanic attorney" to sway prospective jurors and that's why he's working so hard to get the case moved to an area with a large Hispanic population.  His intent is to stack the jury and decry racial prejudice, hoping that Hispanic/sympathetic jurors will essentially side with him...without really weighing the facts and evidence of the case on it's own merits.  I hate deception and I believe Mr. Baez is engaging it on a regular basis.

I agre, Baez wants the trial moved to a location with a heavier Hispanic population thinking they will relate to HIM better...however IMO this will backfire as he tends to forget that kc named a fathom Hispanic Nanny who I feel the general population will relate to...not him. But since he and his crew go on national TV over and over, I can't see how he can possibly say a change of venue is necessary for his client to get a fair trial. JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: November 23, 2009, 09:16:23 AM »

Hey Sunny.   
trim...I should have known you would have already posted that article.....sorry. But this Hornsby guy is an azz he makes me wanna spit!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.