April 30, 2024, 11:41:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466673 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #400 on: November 23, 2009, 09:59:37 AM »

Thank-you for the updates, and the Geraldo show updates 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: November 23, 2009, 10:00:44 AM »

Hey Sunny.   
trim...I should have known you would have already posted that article.....sorry. But this Hornsby guy is an azz he makes me wanna spit!!
Ditto, Sunny.  But I wouldn't waste my precious saliva on this Shaeffer wannabe.  I have never seen such public unprofessional behavior in my life.  I find him juvenile beyond words.  Even my 20 year old twins have a little more dignity than that.  I would so never retain him as a lawyer...I can only imagine how distateful he would be in person, if this is how he represents himself in print!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: November 23, 2009, 10:09:45 AM »

Hey Sunny.   
trim...I should have known you would have already posted that article.....sorry. But this Hornsby guy is an azz he makes me wanna spit!!
Ditto, Sunny.  But I wouldn't waste my precious saliva on this Shaeffer wannabe.  I have never seen such public unprofessional behavior in my life.  I find him juvenile beyond words.  Even my 20 year old twins have a little more dignity than that.  I would so never retain him as a lawyer...I can only imagine how distateful he would be in person, if this is how he represents himself in print!

Morning Monka....I totally agree with you. I emailed WESH about his post and am looking for an email addy and name at Hearst....I hope WESH drops him even though he isn't getting paid.....he still represents WESH in the public eye.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: November 23, 2009, 10:40:29 AM »

Hey Sunny.   

Morning Monka....I totally agree with you. I emailed WESH about his post and am looking for an email addy and name at Hearst....I hope WESH drops him even though he isn't getting paid.....he still represents WESH in the public eye.

Louisville TV executive becomes WESH general manager
posted by halboedeker on Jan 2, 2008

A Louisville, Ky., television executive has been named the new general manager of WESH-Channel 2 and WKCF-Channel 18, Hearst-Argyle Television announced Wednesday.

James Carter (left) has been the president and general manager of WLKY, the Hearst-Argyle station in Louisville, since 1999.

He succeeds Bill Bauman, who retired last month.

"Jim has been an outstanding executive for our company over the past 20 years," David Barrett, president and chief executive officer of Hearst-Argyle Television Inc., said in a statement. "Most recently, his leadership of WLKY has been most impressive, notably in the area of top-quality local news, critically acclaimed community service and solid growth in ratings, revenue and profitability."

Before Louisville, Carter was vice president of sales at WTAE, Hearst-Argyle's station in Pittsburgh.

Hearst-Argyle noted that with Carter at the helm, WLKY had been No. 1 in late new for 21 of the last 22 ratings periods. WLKY is a CBS affiliate, and the station obviously received a boost from that network's lineup.

Carter will face challenges at WESH. The station has lost ratings support from a weakened NBC. Many viewers have turned away from the station, citing the loss of veteran anchors and reporters, and decrying a more superficial approach to news.

But under Carter's leadership, WLKY made strides, said Rick Redding, owner of thevillevoice.com, an independent Web news operation.

"They have improved their news product," Redding said. "They do get a lot of awards. They have solid reporting, and they do a number of original pieces during sweeps. They word hard at coming up with unique angles."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/01/louisville-tv-e.html

WESH/WKCF to launch ESTRELLA TV a new spanish-language entertainment network
16 Jul 2009

http://www.lbimedia.com/Media/PressReleases/20090716_WeshWkcfLaunchNewsHispanicNetwork.pdf

Hearst Television division
George Randolph Hearst, Jr. (Chairman)

Frank A. Bennack, Jr.
(Vice Chairman and CEO)

300 West 57th Street
New York NY 10019
Phone: 212-649-2000
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: November 23, 2009, 10:51:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: November 23, 2009, 10:58:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 
Good morning, Fanny!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: November 23, 2009, 10:59:45 AM »

If I am incorrect in this, will someone please set me straight.  As far as I know, the only evidence, and it is not evidence but hearsay, that Kronk even had a girlfriend or even had a girlfriend who worked at the jail, came from Leonard Padilla.  Even if he does have a GF who works at the jail, is there any evidence other than Padilla that she was in a position to overhear anything?  Is there any evidence she did hear anything?  Is there any evidence that if she did overhear anything she told Kronk?  That is, other than Padilla?  Whatever a daisychain is, how did Padilla learn this?  I remember when Padilla said we would all be shocked when we learn who Caylee's father is.  He hinted strongly at Lee.  Well, I'm still waiting to be shocked and we know it isn't Lee.

I personally don't believe any of it and won't until I see something which proves it to be true and not a figment of someone's overactive imagination, cute though he may be.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: November 23, 2009, 11:03:50 AM »

If I am incorrect in this, will someone please set me straight.  As far as I know, the only evidence, and it is not evidence but hearsay, that Kronk even had a girlfriend or even had a girlfriend who worked at the jail, came from Leonard Padilla.  Even if he does have a GF who works at the jail, is there any evidence other than Padilla that she was in a position to overhear anything?  Is there any evidence she did hear anything?  Is there any evidence that if she did overhear anything she told Kronk?  That is, other than Padilla?  Whatever a daisychain is, how did Padilla learn this?  I remember when Padilla said we would all be shocked when we learn who Caylee's father is.  He hinted strongly at Lee.  Well, I'm still waiting to be shocked and we know it isn't Lee.

I personally don't believe any of it and won't until I see something which proves it to be true and not a figment of someone's overactive imagination, cute though he may be.

I don't think I have ever heard of "daisy chain" except in two places. That was LP, and the other place, we are not privvy to. jmo

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #408 on: November 23, 2009, 11:04:01 AM »

Good morning Monkeys, Thank you Ispy and it's wonderful to see you again Cappy, I get worried when I don't see you for a while  an angelic monkey

I post at odd times usually when everyone is in the monkey bunky and I don't get many replies, it's rare I can blog in real time...Imagine my surprise to find myself quoted from another blog site. 

On all other sites I blog under the name of Hocuspocus and I had to let Mr.Hornsby know just how I felt.   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: November 23, 2009, 11:05:10 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

Good Morning Fanny      
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: November 23, 2009, 11:08:15 AM »

Good morning Monkeys, Thank you Ispy and it's wonderful to see you again Cappy, I get worried when I don't see you for a while  an angelic monkey

I post at odd times usually when everyone is in the monkey bunky and I don't get many replies, it's rare I can blog in real time...Imagine my surprise to find myself quoted from another blog site. 

On all other sites I blog under the name of Hocuspocus and I had to let Mr.Hornsby know just how I felt.   

Good for you Hoc.....I mean MIKI! 

I was on when you were trying to post on Saturday, and responded to your post. You should have stayed.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: November 23, 2009, 11:09:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

Good Morning Fanny      

Good Morning NORTHERN. 

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: November 23, 2009, 11:10:00 AM »

Good Morning.  If anyone can explain to me... How can Bozo file a motion dated Thurs, reguarding Kronk's untruthfulness, yet Kronk was not deposed until Friday.  Is that in-itself reason for JStrickland to deny the motion?
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: November 23, 2009, 11:12:26 AM »

I was on when you were trying to post on Saturday, and responded to your post. You should have stayed.   

Aw...thank you Fanny  I always feel your support when we are on at the same time. Um...don't know quite how to say this without it sounding a little odd.......Um..I miss your bottom Fanny 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: November 23, 2009, 11:18:08 AM »

Good Morning.  If anyone can explain to me... How can Bozo file a motion dated Thurs, reguarding Kronk's untruthfulness, yet Kronk was not deposed until Friday.  Is that in-itself reason for JStrickland to deny the motion?

I think you are so right DDEX. I am not even sure the so-called dream team was even using anything that was brought out at the depo. They were doing their own "investigating." Kronk came out and said he felt the depo had gone well, he felt good about it, and everyone was polite on Thursday. I would have to go back to check, but I think the motion was dated on the 17th or 18th, he was deposed on Thursday the 19th, and the defense team hit the National News shows first thing on the 20th, on Friday, the day the motion was filed. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: November 23, 2009, 11:20:52 AM »

Good Morning.  If anyone can explain to me... How can Bozo file a motion dated Thurs, regarding Kronk's untruthfulness, yet Kronk was not deposed until Friday.  Is that in-itself reason for JStrickland to deny the motion?

I do not know the answer to your question .  Perhaps they will be turning in their tarrot cards, crystal ball, ouija board and magic 8 ball as evidence that they had the answers to how Kronk would reply the day prior to actually questioning him. 

I had thought Kronk was deposed on Thursday which gave team Bobo Friday to hit all the morning shows, court TV and JVM. 

Regardless, it is proof they had the smear campaign and reasonable doubt broadcastes fully planned and scheduled especially with Ms Lyon's calendar being oh so busy that she has to compare it to the judge's calendar for court appearances.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: November 23, 2009, 11:21:06 AM »

Aw...thank you Fanny  I always feel your support when we are on at the same time. Um...don't know quite how to say this without it sounding a little odd.......Um..I miss your bottom Fanny 

Gertrude and Albert wanted some face time.  an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: November 23, 2009, 11:27:47 AM »

Ms Lyon has Jim Lichtenstein (Bald dude who always sits beside Cindy in court) as a friend on her facebook as well as LKB

http://www.facebook.com/people/Andrea-Lyon/676700474#/profile.php?id=676700474

Speaking of LKB, has anyoen taken a look at her facebook picture lately?   

http://www.facebook.com/people/Andrea-Lyon/676700474#/profile.php?ref=sgm&id=627975757
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: November 23, 2009, 11:29:47 AM »

IIRC Kronk's attorney said he wasn't asked about any of this in his depo. The motion was prepared and ready to be filed on I believe Thursday after Kronk was deposed.  Then they hopped on a place to get to NY for the media blitz. If I am incorrect in this I am sure someone will correct me.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: November 23, 2009, 11:31:45 AM »

Ms Lyon has Jim Lichtenstein (Bald dude who always sits beside Cindy in court) as a friend on her facebook as well as LKB

http://www.facebook.com/people/Andrea-Lyon/676700474#/profile.php?id=676700474

Speaking of LKB, has anyoen taken a look at her facebook picture lately?   

http://www.facebook.com/people/Andrea-Lyon/676700474#/profile.php?ref=sgm&id=627975757

I couldn't see LKB, but I did see the battlewagon's. My! What a lot of makeup and photoshop can do! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.