April 30, 2024, 04:07:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466541 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #460 on: November 23, 2009, 12:37:13 PM »

Hi Everyone

Long time no visit for me .. had to take a break. I've been following everything on TV and thru the news online...just haven't been on any forums for months til now.

Almost choked on my lunch when I saw Joy Wray on the news...she's being questioned today.

Hope you all have been well!
Good to see you, so Joy is being questioned today, think that would have happened sooner. So now questioning, and her computer will be searched.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: November 23, 2009, 12:38:10 PM »

Hi Everyone

Long time no visit for me .. had to take a break. I've been following everything on TV and thru the news online...just haven't been on any forums for months til now.

Almost choked on my lunch when I saw Joy Wray on the news...she's being questioned today.

Good to see you!! You saw her!  LOL.  She is very pleased to be in the news again....idiot!!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: November 23, 2009, 12:39:55 PM »

Hi Everyone

Good to see you, so Joy is being questioned today, think that would have happened sooner. So now questioning, and her computer will be searched.

after searching her computer hopefully she will be Baker Acted again...this woman is a danger to society.....I feel so bad for her children!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: November 23, 2009, 12:41:47 PM »

Thanks for answering my post, Fanny Mae.  So if there is one source we can't see, then we only have one source of the daisy chain theory, and that is Leonard Padilla.  Not saying what the secret source says, since I can't see it, so I and anyone else who hasn't seen it has the one source, too, and can't say what it says?

Since your response was the only response to my post, I guess no one has an answer other than you as to why they would believe Kronk's GF works at the jail, etc. other than Leonard Padilla?  I know that Mr. Padilla got a letter from Kronk's attorney demanding he cease and desist from implicating Kronk or they would take legal action,  and to be the best of my recollection, Padilla dropped it.  He has also been absent for quite a long time from NG as far as I know.

I know he's cute and charming and he's all that, but I do think he has a vivid imagination and IMO has shown it more than once.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: November 23, 2009, 12:42:02 PM »

Hey Sunny, can you tell me when does court start for Casey, I wish it would hurry up, all this dragging around is not gonna change things for this murdering pieace of crap..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: November 23, 2009, 12:42:55 PM »

Casey Anthony: WKMG promises 'compelling' interview with defense team at 11 tonight
posted by halboedeker on Nov 23, 2009

WKMG-Channel 6 is promoting an interview with Casey Anthony's attorneys for 11 tonight.

What's ahead?

"Tony Pipitone had the opportunity to ask the defense team what no one has had the chance to ask them directly," station General Manager Skip Valet said. "Some are personal questions involving Casey. Some are more related to the strategy they could use in the courtroom. It will be compelling." (Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.)

But does Pipitone get answers?

"He gets some answers, and he has some surprising moment with them," Valet said.

Pipitone interviewed defense attorneys Andrea Lyon and Linda Kenney Baden. According to a promotional clip, Pipitone asks how the defense team is paid and whether it would be open to a plea deal for Anthony.

Why save the interview to 11 p.m.?

"Because it's so good," Valet said. "It's something designed if you want something more on the story, invest in the 11 p.m. news."

And it's the November sweeps ratings period, so WKMG would like the lift an Anthony interview could provide to late-news ratings. The interview will follow "CSI: Miami." "It would have gone well on any night," Valet added, because CBS has so many crime dramas.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-wkmg-promises-compelling-interview-with-defense-team-at-11.html
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: November 23, 2009, 12:44:02 PM »

No one understands me when I say she is one loco woman    They haven't seen her internet life haha

I hope they find some good things on her computer! 

Then we have Kronk's ex wives....geez this case has more drama than a soap opera .

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: November 23, 2009, 12:44:48 PM »

Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez on Jane Velez-Mitchell

Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez sat down with Jane Velez-Mitchell for issues and conducted an interview regarding his high-profile client. Jane Velez-Mitchell began by welcoming him to her show, Issues. She stated that she had plenty of questions to discuss but wanted to begin with the motion that was recently filed. The motion was filed by defense for Casey Anthony and points to Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee Anthony’s remains as being the person who murdered her.

Jose Baez began by thanking Jane Velez-Mitchell for having him on the show and stated that there wasn’t a problem with filing the motion on behalf of Casey Anthony, but that it is rather standard protocol. He said, “Trials aren`t scripted events, so that`s why the motion was filed to see if the judge will find it to be admissible and if it is, we move on from there.”

Jane Velez-Mitchell than asked how the defense managed to gather all the evidence pertained in the motion. She mentioned that it isn’t difficult to find an ex-wife who is willing to say incriminating things about their ex. Jane said of all the people, it is the ex-wife who has an axe to grind. Jose Baez answered and discussed how they found witnesses involved with the motion.

“I totally understand and the witnesses that were put forth in this motion are two ex-wives, as well as a former girlfriend`s daughter in which he lived with, and his own son. And all of these people, absent the sparks, don`t even know each other. So, you know, that`s one of the things we found interesting. We did what any — what we believe any good lawyer would do, and that`s investigate the case, and investigate all of the critical witnesses. What we`re most disappointed in is that the law enforcement never investigated this critical witness the way they should have. Otherwise, they certainly would have found this information and not have to rely on us to find it.” Jose Baez, attorney for Casey Anthony said.

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=1048
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: November 23, 2009, 12:46:24 PM »

EquuSearch Volunteer To Be Questioned In Casey Case
Kronk's Lawyer Says Kronk's Character Has Been 'Assassinated'

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators want to know more about a woman who claims to be a witness in the case against Casey Anthony.

Joy Wray is a volunteer with Texas Equusearch, the group who helped search for Caylee Anthony, and said she has video that will be crucial to the case.

Wray said she has video from November that proves Caylee's body was not in the woods at that point. She said it backs up the defense teams claims that someone other than Casey dumped the body in the woods.

Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, is in the Orange County Jail charged with murder in Caylee's disappearance. Caylee's remains were found by former meter reader Roy Kronk last December in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home.

Wray will meet with a detective Monday from the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

In other news in the case, Kronk's lawyer told WESH 2 that Kronk's character has been "assassinated."

David Evans said he and Kronk are still considering options how to respond.

In new court papers filed last week, Casey Anthony's defense said that information they've uncovered indicates the man who discovered Caylee's remains should have been investigated as a "suspect" in her death.

Much of the information is based on statements from Kronk's ex-wives and estranged family members.

He strongly denies having anything to do with Caylee Anthony other than finding her body.

Evans said they may wait until after Judge Stan Strickland rules on whether any of the information presented by Anthony's defense is relevant and should be introduced in her murder trial.

There is no indication yet on when Strickland will take up the issue.

http://www.wesh.com/news/21699113/detail.html
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: November 23, 2009, 12:47:14 PM »

Thanks for answering my post, Fanny Mae.  So if there is one source we can't see, then we only have one source of the daisy chain theory, and that is Leonard Padilla.  Not saying what the secret source says, since I can't see it, so I and anyone else who hasn't seen it has the one source, too, and can't say what it says?

Since your response was the only response to my post, I guess no one has an answer other than you as to why they would believe Kronk's GF works at the jail, etc. other than Leonard Padilla?  I know that Mr. Padilla got a letter from Kronk's attorney demanding he cease and desist from implicating Kronk or they would take legal action,  and to be the best of my recollection, Padilla dropped it.  He has also been absent for quite a long time from NG as far as I know.

I know he's cute and charming and he's all that, but I do think he has a vivid imagination and IMO has shown it more than once.

Since there was more than one poster contributing to the daisy chain theory, it is a shame that it is still so secret. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: November 23, 2009, 12:53:32 PM »

Hey Sunny, can you tell me when does court start for Casey, I wish it would hurry up, all this dragging around is not gonna change things for this murdering pieace of crap..

Hi HH...this was posted last week by tupelo (I think)

Murder charges activity:

11/13/2009 Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
11/13/2009 State's Witness List
12/11/2009 Hearing (9:30 AM)
01/21/2010 Hearing (10:00 AM)

Check Fraud Charges:
11/02/2009 Notice of Hearing
12/18/2009 CANCELED Hearing (10:00 AM) Canceled
01/25/2010 Trial (10:00 AM)

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: November 23, 2009, 12:53:44 PM »

No one understands me when I say she is one loco woman    They haven't seen her internet life haha

I hope they find some good things on her computer! 

Then we have Kronk's ex wives....geez this case has more drama than a soap opera .

Can you just imagine what is all on her computer?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: November 23, 2009, 12:54:27 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators want to know more about a woman who claims to be a witness in the case against Casey Anthony.

Joy Wray is a volunteer with Texas Equusearch, the group who helped search for Caylee Anthony, and said she has video that will be crucial to the case.

Wray said she has video from November that proves Caylee's body was not in the woods at that point. She said it backs up the defense teams claims that someone other than Casey dumped the body in the woods.

Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, is in the Orange County Jail charged with murder in Caylee's disappearance. Caylee's remains were found by former meter reader Roy Kronk last December in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home.

In other news in the case, Kronk's lawyer told WESH 2 that Kronk's character has been "assassinated."

In new court papers filed last week, Casey Anthony's defense said that information they've uncovered indicates the man who discovered Caylee's remains should have been investigated as a "suspect" in her death.

Much of the information is based on statements from Kronk's ex-wives and estranged family members.

He strongly denies having anything to do with Caylee Anthony other than finding her body.

Evans said they may wait until after Judge Stan Strickland rules on whether any of the information presented by Anthony's defense is relevant and should be introduced in her murder trial.

Joy better watch out in her depo today. Look what happened to Kronk! She may be the "suspect de jour" today...That old bus is out there lurking.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: November 23, 2009, 12:55:09 PM »

News 13 reports on possible Plea Deal for Casey Anthony and other updates

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DoxSAJuYN00&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/DoxSAJuYN00&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: November 23, 2009, 12:56:47 PM »

The only person that talked about this daisy chain was Leonard, he is the only one I heard say that Kronk's girlfriend worked at the jail. Nobody that I am aware of has said that except Leonard, and he seemed pretty confident when he mentioned it.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: November 23, 2009, 12:57:22 PM »

Hi HH...this was posted last week by tupelo (I think)

Murder charges activity:

11/13/2009 Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
11/13/2009 State's Witness List
01/21/2010 Hearing (10:00 AM)

Check Fraud Charges:
11/02/2009 Notice of Hearing
12/18/2009 CANCELED Hearing (10:00 AM) Canceled
01/25/2010 Trial (10:00 AM)
Thank You, its getting close, Ill be glad when they charge her and throw her butt away for life and stop wasting news time and gossip on her....she makes me sick and as long as she is being talked about she is basking in the glory of it...Ill be glad when she is locked away and forgotten.......she has had too  uch time already.......off with her head....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: November 23, 2009, 12:57:59 PM »

Joy better watch out in her depo today. Look what happened to Kronk! She may be the "suspect de jour" today...That old bus is out there lurking.

With all the previous Baker acts you would think there would be a tad bit of reservation using her testimony as truth on this planet.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: November 23, 2009, 01:03:50 PM »

The only person that talked about this daisy chain was Leonard, he is the only one I heard say that Kronk's girlfriend worked at the jail. Nobody that I am aware of has said that except Leonard, and he seemed pretty confident when he mentioned it.

It was mentioned on this thread recently.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #478 on: November 23, 2009, 01:06:50 PM »

Casey Anthony: WKMG promises 'compelling' interview with defense team at 11 tonight

WKMG-Channel 6 is promoting an interview with Casey Anthony's attorneys for 11 tonight.

What's ahead?

"Tony Pipitone had the opportunity to ask the defense team what no one has had the chance to ask them directly," station General Manager Skip Valet said. "Some are personal questions involving Casey. Some are more related to the strategy they could use in the courtroom. It will be compelling." (Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.)

"He gets some answers, and he has some surprising moment with them," Valet said.

Pipitone interviewed defense attorneys Andrea Lyon and Linda Kenney Baden. According to a promotional clip, Pipitone asks how the defense team is paid and whether it would be open to a plea deal for Anthony.

"Because it's so good," Valet said. "It's something designed if you want something more on the story, invest in the 11 p.m. news."

And it's the November sweeps ratings period, so WKMG would like the lift an Anthony interview could provide to late-news ratings. The interview will follow "CSI: Miami." "It would have gone well on any night," Valet added, because CBS has so many crime dramas.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-wkmg-promises-compelling-interview-with-defense-team-at-11.html

Waste.....HUGE waste...it will all come out at Trial. End of interview.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: November 23, 2009, 01:09:42 PM »

What's ahead?

OH PUHLEEZE!!!   BARF!   

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.