April 30, 2024, 10:06:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466649 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: November 23, 2009, 01:12:08 PM »

Casey Anthony defense attorney Linda Kenny Baden speaks to Maggie Rodriguez about Roy Kronk (video)

There’s been a lot of publicity from defense for Casey Anthony now that they have filed a motion that alleges Roy Kronk killed Caylee Anthony. During the interview, Maggie Rodriguez asked Linda Kenny Baden why Roy Kronk would be the suspect when he was the one who tried to notify authorities to the location of Caylee Anthony’s remains.

Maggie asked if Linda Kenny Baden thought that there was enough evidence to conjure up reasonable doubt in the mind’s of the jurors. Linda Baden, Jose Baez, and Andrea Lyon have travelled the television circuit this past week in order to prove just that: reasonable doubt. Andrea Lyon appeared on the Today Show and told Matt Lauer that there is just as much circumstantial evidence against Roy Kronk as there is against Casey Anthony.

Roy Kronk was deposed on November 19, 2009 and has been described as a key witness in the soon coming Casey Anthony trial (expected to begin in the summer of 2010).

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pE_sLhcLQ9g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/pE_sLhcLQ9g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=1059
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: November 23, 2009, 01:16:18 PM »

Casey Anthony defense attorney Linda Kenny Baden speaks to Maggie Rodriguez about Roy Kronk (video)

There’s been a lot of publicity from defense for Casey Anthony now that they have filed a motion that alleges Roy Kronk killed Caylee Anthony. During the interview, Maggie Rodriguez asked Linda Kenny Baden why Roy Kronk would be the suspect when he was the one who tried to notify authorities to the location of Caylee Anthony’s remains.

Maggie asked if Linda Kenny Baden thought that there was enough evidence to conjure up reasonable doubt in the mind’s of the jurors. Linda Baden, Jose Baez, and Andrea Lyon have travelled the television circuit this past week in order to prove just that: reasonable doubt. Andrea Lyon appeared on the Today Show and told Matt Lauer that there is just as much circumstantial evidence against Roy Kronk as there is against Casey Anthony.

Roy Kronk was deposed on November 19, 2009 and has been described as a key witness in the soon coming Casey Anthony trial (expected to begin in the summer of 2010).

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pE_sLhcLQ9g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/pE_sLhcLQ9g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=1059

If they don't want her to be tried in the court of public opinion, why don't they just STHU????     

Sorry, I'll behave now....

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: November 23, 2009, 01:16:39 PM »

Casey Anthony: WKMG promises 'compelling' interview with defense team at 11 tonight
posted by halboedeker on Nov 23, 2009

WKMG-Channel 6 is promoting an interview with Casey Anthony's attorneys for 11 tonight.

What's ahead?

"Tony Pipitone had the opportunity to ask the defense team what no one has had the chance to ask them directly," station General Manager Skip Valet said. "Some are personal questions involving Casey. Some are more related to the strategy they could use in the courtroom. It will be compelling." (Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.)

But does Pipitone get answers?

"He gets some answers, and he has some surprising moment with them," Valet said.

Pipitone interviewed defense attorneys Andrea Lyon and Linda Kenney Baden. According to a promotional clip, Pipitone asks how the defense team is paid and whether it would be open to a plea deal for Anthony.

Why save the interview to 11 p.m.?

"Because it's so good," Valet said. "It's something designed if you want something more on the story, invest in the 11 p.m. news."

And it's the November sweeps ratings period, so WKMG would like the lift an Anthony interview could provide to late-news ratings. The interview will follow "CSI: Miami." "It would have gone well on any night," Valet added, because CBS has so many crime dramas.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-wkmg-promises-compelling-interview-with-defense-team-at-11.html

Thanks NR...that's interesting....I noticed it said he got SOME answers

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: November 23, 2009, 01:16:53 PM »

I will bet, alot joy has to say will lead right back to cindy.  Phone records, texts and now her computer will prove it.  I think it is good they are just now getting her computer, cuz now they have over a year of her communications, maybe to include what the anthony's offered her to in$ert her$self into this me$$, think mole requarding TES.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: November 23, 2009, 01:19:52 PM »

Casey Anthony: WKMG promises 'compelling' interview with defense team at 11 tonight
posted by halboedeker on Nov 23, 2009

WKMG-Channel 6 is promoting an interview with Casey Anthony's attorneys for 11 tonight.

What's ahead?

"Tony Pipitone had the opportunity to ask the defense team what no one has had the chance to ask them directly," station General Manager Skip Valet said. "Some are personal questions involving Casey. Some are more related to the strategy they could use in the courtroom. It will be compelling." (Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.)

But does Pipitone get answers?

"He gets some answers, and he has some surprising moment with them," Valet said.

Pipitone interviewed defense attorneys Andrea Lyon and Linda Kenney Baden. According to a promotional clip, Pipitone asks how the defense team is paid and whether it would be open to a plea deal for Anthony.

Why save the interview to 11 p.m.?

"Because it's so good," Valet said. "It's something designed if you want something more on the story, invest in the 11 p.m. news."

And it's the November sweeps ratings period, so WKMG would like the lift an Anthony interview could provide to late-news ratings. The interview will follow "CSI: Miami." "It would have gone well on any night," Valet added, because CBS has so many crime dramas.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-wkmg-promises-compelling-interview-with-defense-team-at-11.html

Pipitone's pieces have always been pro-defense and he will get no answers except some stupid new theories and blather. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: November 23, 2009, 01:20:44 PM »

I will bet, alot joy has to say will lead right back to cindy.  Phone records, texts and now her computer will prove it.  I think it is good they are just now getting her computer, cuz now they have over a year of her communications, maybe to include what the anthony's offered her to in$ert her$self into this me$$, think mole requarding TES.

Good point....

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: November 23, 2009, 01:21:05 PM »

I haven't thought of that, but I am sure there could be a lot of Spindy spinning and plotting. Good catch! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: November 23, 2009, 01:24:49 PM »

No one understands me when I say she is one loco woman    They haven't seen her internet life haha

I hope they find some good things on her computer! 

Then we have Kronk's ex wives....geez this case has more drama than a soap opera .

FBM, you are a brave lady to even try to explain her

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: November 23, 2009, 01:26:19 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

Hey fanny.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: November 23, 2009, 01:30:56 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

Hey fanny.

HI! TRIMM! 

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: November 23, 2009, 01:30:58 PM »

Will the Defense be writing their own Plea Deal, too?
Looks like the defense team could be hoping for a plea deal for Casey!

According to Baez, the defense team is discussing all options in the cases. [I do wonder if they realize that they are not the prosecution, but the defense team] I assume he is talking the fraud trial. I am unsure if they will get any deal. Casey Anthony has done nothing but lie in both cases. She claims she is “NOT” guilty of id theft, stealing money, check forgery. She has a dozen counts against her. She is caught on tape using Amy’s money at Target and the bank. Yea, I guess NOW all of sudden you will need a plea deal, because she could get the maximum in prison of 45 years! All which will be well deserved. After running the media circuit on Friday and acting like a bunch of wild animals on the loose, and pointing the finger at Roy Kronk! Do they really think the state will give them anything? Well, Ms. Lyons, get your pencil out, I assume you will be writing this plea deal for the state!

In an article I was reading, Baez says that Casey wants to see her family. She only gets to see her attorney in jail. Well boohoo! Cindy and George are very capable of getting in their car and driving over to the jail and visiting with her.  He also stated that there will be NO stalling on the defense part!  lol

As for the motion that was filed on 19 November, it is highly doubtful that Judge Strickland will let any of this into the Murder trail. Roy Kronk is NOT on trial for murder, Casey is!

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2009/11/22/will-the-defense-be-writing-their-own-plea-deal-too/

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: November 23, 2009, 01:34:20 PM »

No one understands me when I say she is one loco woman    They haven't seen her internet life haha

I hope they find some good things on her computer! 

Then we have Kronk's ex wives....geez this case has more drama than a soap opera .

FBM, you are a brave lady to even try to explain her

I try to stop myself now before I even start   

ddex, good point!  I hope she is SO busted.  And her chat links...wonder if there is a cache for those in her computer?

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: November 23, 2009, 01:34:28 PM »

Ms Lyon has Jim Lichtenstein (Bald dude who always sits beside Cindy in court) as a friend on her facebook as well as LKB

http://www.facebook.com/people/Andrea-Lyon/676700474#/profile.php?id=676700474

Speaking of LKB, has anyoen taken a look at her facebook picture lately?   

http://www.facebook.com/people/Andrea-Lyon/676700474#/profile.php?ref=sgm&id=627975757
Holy Cosmetic Surgery  Not sure if my hunch is right but I had thought a while back that she was keeping a low profile because she had gone in for some work - down time on cosmetic surgery can be lengthy but then again I might be wrong and she was just touched up in that photo but WOW.

I'm still calling her the Beast.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: November 23, 2009, 01:37:53 PM »

Thanks NR.

Did they charge her with the word "intentional" in the wording? I don't recall.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: November 23, 2009, 01:40:32 PM »

News 13 reports on possible Plea Deal for Casey Anthony and other updates

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DoxSAJuYN00&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/DoxSAJuYN00&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Thanks NR...same old BLAH, BLAH, BLAH for baez!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: November 23, 2009, 01:42:02 PM »

The only person that talked about this daisy chain was Leonard, he is the only one I heard say that Kronk's girlfriend worked at the jail. Nobody that I am aware of has said that except Leonard, and he seemed pretty confident when he mentioned it.

I don't recall anyone else ever talking about it either..other than us and other message boards. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: November 23, 2009, 01:42:24 PM »

If they don't want her to be tried in the court of public opinion, why don't they just STHU????     

Sorry, I'll behave now....

No apologies are needed... and ITA! They seriously need to STHU. But then again...they do more harm than help when they do yack... it seems it's all about the fame and money really and they could care less if kc fries.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: November 23, 2009, 01:43:40 PM »

the state doesnt need a plea deal, the way i see it, they have plenty to prosecute Casey, in videos in the check she signed her own name....i hope the state does not make a deal with her, she doesnt deserve one
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: November 23, 2009, 01:43:46 PM »

Hey Sunny, can you tell me when does court start for Casey, I wish it would hurry up, all this dragging around is not gonna change things for this murdering pieace of crap..

Hi HH...this was posted last week by tupelo (I think)

Murder charges activity:

11/13/2009 Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
11/13/2009 State's Witness List
12/11/2009 Hearing (9:30 AM)
01/21/2010 Hearing (10:00 AM)

Check Fraud Charges:
11/02/2009 Notice of Hearing
12/11/2009 Hearing (9:30 AM)
12/18/2009 CANCELED Hearing (10:00 AM) Canceled
01/25/2010 Trial (10:00 AM)
Thank You, its getting close, Ill be glad when they charge her and throw her butt away for life and stop wasting news time and gossip on her....she makes me sick and as long as she is being talked about she is basking in the glory of it...Ill be glad when she is locked away and forgotten.......she has had too  uch time already.......off with her head....

I don't think you will get anyone here to disagree with  that!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: November 23, 2009, 01:44:10 PM »

New Enquirer has an article.  I'll scan and post shortly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.