April 30, 2024, 03:30:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466536 times)
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: November 23, 2009, 02:57:51 PM »

ANYONE can volunteer to search with TES,  most are caring helpful people but some are NUTS like Joy Wray

http://www.wesh.com/news/21699113/detail.html

I am positive joy types are in the minority.  Thank goodness
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: November 23, 2009, 02:58:02 PM »

Casey Anthony defense attorney Linda Kenny Baden speaks to Maggie Rodriguez about Roy Kronk (video)

There’s been a lot of publicity from defense for Casey Anthony now that they have filed a motion that alleges Roy Kronk killed Caylee Anthony. During the interview, Maggie Rodriguez asked Linda Kenny Baden why Roy Kronk would be the suspect when he was the one who tried to notify authorities to the location of Caylee Anthony’s remains.

Maggie asked if Linda Kenny Baden thought that there was enough evidence to conjure up reasonable doubt in the mind’s of the jurors. Linda Baden, Jose Baez, and Andrea Lyon have travelled the television circuit this past week in order to prove just that: reasonable doubt. Andrea Lyon appeared on the Today Show and told Matt Lauer that there is just as much circumstantial evidence against Roy Kronk as there is against Casey Anthony.

Roy Kronk was deposed on November 19, 2009 and has been described as a key witness in the soon coming Casey Anthony trial (expected to begin in the summer of 2010).

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pE_sLhcLQ9g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/pE_sLhcLQ9g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=1059

If they don't want her to be tried in the court of public opinion, why don't they just STHU????     

Sorry, I'll behave now....

they are the only one's on TV talking

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: November 23, 2009, 02:59:48 PM »

Will the Defense be writing their own Plea Deal, too?
Looks like the defense team could be hoping for a plea deal for Casey!

According to Baez, the defense team is discussing all options in the cases. [I do wonder if they realize that they are not the prosecution, but the defense team] I assume he is talking the fraud trial. I am unsure if they will get any deal. Casey Anthony has done nothing but lie in both cases. She claims she is “NOT” guilty of id theft, stealing money, check forgery. She has a dozen counts against her. She is caught on tape using Amy’s money at Target and the bank. Yea, I guess NOW all of sudden you will need a plea deal, because she could get the maximum in prison of 45 years! All which will be well deserved. After running the media circuit on Friday and acting like a bunch of wild animals on the loose, and pointing the finger at Roy Kronk! Do they really think the state will give them anything? Well, Ms. Lyons, get your pencil out, I assume you will be writing this plea deal for the state!

In an article I was reading, Baez says that Casey wants to see her family. She only gets to see her attorney in jail. Well boohoo! Cindy and George are very capable of getting in their car and driving over to the jail and visiting with her.  He also stated that there will be NO stalling on the defense part!  lol

As for the motion that was filed on 19 November, it is highly doubtful that Judge Strickland will let any of this into the Murder trail. Roy Kronk is NOT on trial for murder, Casey is!

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2009/11/22/will-the-defense-be-writing-their-own-plea-deal-too/

Thanks IM...they are using the old video excuse again...oh come on, let's make special rules for kc and the A's!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: November 23, 2009, 03:01:09 PM »

Ms Lyon has Jim Lichtenstein (Bald dude who always sits beside Cindy in court) as a friend on her facebook as well as LKB

http://www.facebook.com/people/Andrea-Lyon/676700474#/profile.php?id=676700474

Speaking of LKB, has anyoen taken a look at her facebook picture lately?   

http://www.facebook.com/people/Andrea-Lyon/676700474#/profile.php?ref=sgm&id=627975757
Holy Cosmetic Surgery  Not sure if my hunch is right but I had thought a while back that she was keeping a low profile because she had gone in for some work - down time on cosmetic surgery can be lengthy but then again I might be wrong and she was just touched up in that photo but WOW.

I'm still calling her the Beast.

If I posted what I call her Klaas would be right here before I could get it posted...she has eyes everyplace ya know

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: November 23, 2009, 03:02:38 PM »

the state doesnt need a plea deal, the way i see it, they have plenty to prosecute Casey, in videos in the check she signed her own name....i hope the state does not make a deal with her, she doesnt deserve one

me too Jesse...I want to see her go through the trial and get a taste of what is to come for her!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: November 23, 2009, 03:03:15 PM »

New Enquirer has an article.  I'll scan and post shortly.

thanks!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: November 23, 2009, 03:12:58 PM »

bUMPED AND THE BOLDED PARTS ARE COMMENTS BY ME.

On page 3 a poster THAT WOULD BE ME, YOUR'S TRULY, FANNY)made a remark that she hoped those who felt there was something hinky about Kronk are happy now.(MY POST DID NOT SAY "HAPPY" IT SAID "SATISFIED" MY EXACT QUOTE WAS "I hope all the people that thought Krunk was hinky are now satisfied.") I think even they can see this has gone way, way overboard."I MIGHT STATE THAT I GOT A PRETTY GOOD TONGUE LASHING AFTER ANJ POSTED FOR SAYING THIS.)    Well, I was one of those who felt and still feel there is something very HINKY about Kronk.  Do I think he murdered Caylee or had anything to do with it - NO!  Do I think he might have been feed information, YES.  Do I think he got this information from his GF by illegal means, GOD I HOPE NOT.  Do I think it is very possible that he, like D.Casey and his "stick" was looking in the woods off Surban Drive at the direction of someone (Cindy, George or Lee come to mind) - Yes.  That was the motivating reason for my Daisy Chain Project.  This man looked in August and SEVERAL other times before that fateful Dec day.  He waited for hurricane waters to receed.  He told his own son, I will be a hero and on TV.  He KNEW HIS INFO WAS VALID - IMHO, this was not a hunch.

On about page 9 a poster(THAT WOULD BE ISPY, SORRY ISPY, I LOVE YOU POSTS.) said they would be thrilled if when Kronk is on the stand if he is cross examined and tells that he got the "tip" from his girlfriend who overheard Biasbutt or D.Casey tell casey's boyfriend, whoops I mean biasbutt the information.  THIS IS ALMOST THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN, IMHO.  If LE didn't secure a safe and private place for an attorney to speak freely with his client - it could turn that discovery into police misconduct and a potential mistrial.  IE:  Casey walks free and don't forget double jeopardy.

I know this post will be met with the usual bananna tossing, but you see .......... I come from a place of wanting the TRUTH.  Even if the truth does let that connect the dots mom to walk free.  There is nothing gained and there is no justice if the truth doesn't come out for Caylee.  She deserves the truth - it is the ONLY THING, IMHO that will set this innocent childs' spirit free.  The old expression the truth shall set you free comes to mind.  If there was misconduct and we as a society end up having to let a potential killer walk free, then we need to know that - whether we like it or not.

If posters really want to find justice then you must seek the truth first.  Often blogs become a cheerleading or bashing grounds instead of a forum for seeking truth and justice.  This is why if I have quit posting here or anywhere for the most part.  I came here and to all the sites I have been on to make a difference and to seek truth.  Not to be popular.  Not to build a post count.  And not to turn a blind eye to the truth or purging out both sides of the case in that quest.  I sure didn't join any forum to have the political adgenda of a few crammed down my throat, even if I might agree with them.  I didn't come to a discussion formum to see a moderatorTHAT WOULD BE NUTT, SORRY NUTT, I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY AND TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT reply to a post with the word "slu$"  sorry, just can't type it.

I hardly ever read blogs or forums anymore, but I did want to see folks take on the recent events.  In doing so and in being me, I felt the need to make this post.
Best,
News Junkie

I would only add that there were other posters that contributed by e-mail to ANJ's DAISY CHAIN PROJECT.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: November 23, 2009, 03:28:33 PM »

New Enquirer has an article.  I'll scan and post shortly.

Thanks Raggedy and Klaas!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: November 23, 2009, 03:30:34 PM »

ANYONE can volunteer to search with TES,  most are caring helpful people but some are NUTS like Joy Wray

Going out on a limb...but hasn't LE already seen the video and determined it was NOT where Caylee's remains were found??

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: November 23, 2009, 03:31:14 PM »

I didn't mean to "hit and run" but I am at work.  Thanks Klass for posting the article too.

I don't understand why this person is waiting to come forward now OR if the prosecution has known about him since the beginning.  Maybe they are just leaking some of their information.

Maybe this witness has been too busy practising "ugly coping" to come forward until now.....

IM -  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: November 23, 2009, 03:32:55 PM »

Ms Lyon has Jim Lichtenstein (Bald dude who always sits beside Cindy in court) as a friend on her facebook as well as LKB

http://www.facebook.com/people/Andrea-Lyon/676700474#/profile.php?ref=sgm&id=627975757
Holy Cosmetic Surgery  Not sure if my hunch is right but I had thought a while back that she was keeping a low profile because she had gone in for some work - down time on cosmetic surgery can be lengthy but then again I might be wrong and she was just touched up in that photo but WOW.

If I posted what I call her Klaas would be right here before I could get it posted...she has eyes everyplace ya know

She's like the wind.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: November 23, 2009, 03:33:46 PM »

I didn't mean to "hit and run" but I am at work.  Thanks Klass for posting the article too.

I don't understand why this person is waiting to come forward now OR if the prosecution has known about him since the beginning.  Maybe they are just leaking some of their information.

Maybe this witness has been too busy practising "ugly coping" to come forward until now.....

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: November 23, 2009, 03:36:34 PM »

She's like the wind.   

hahahaha...wind would be one word!  LOL   j/k Klaas

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #533 on: November 23, 2009, 03:40:31 PM »

I had no idea about ANJ's daisy chain project, would be interested in reading that. 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: November 23, 2009, 04:01:47 PM »

Back of the subject of the motion being dated on the 18th and the depo on the 19th....my friend asked Richard Hornsby about just that on his new blog and he finally answered her, after she had to keep pestering him about it. Here's his response and I don't know what happened there at the end

Well, that is very interesting. I had not noticed the conflict in the dates before you pointed it out.

By looking at the formatting of the documents – I suspect they had prepared the motion and signed it prior to the deposition.

However, after the deposition they probably found a computer and typed in the impeachment section at the end to further bolster their position against Mr. Kronk. That would also explain why the deposition is referenced in the very last page.

This theory is further bolstered by the lack of any citations to impeachment case law in the section you refer to. This suggests that it was done last minute, based on the answers they received – which necessitated the insertion.

And since impeachment law is so basic, the omission of citations is not really necessary.

Regardless, the date is not an issue that would cause the motion to be stricken.

Or, they could have simply gotten the date wrong when they signed.
Regardless, the

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: November 23, 2009, 04:11:24 PM »

4pm news on WESH, Joy was one of the top lead story saying she  "is a volunteer with TES"  but I like how Sugalski says she's a woman who "claims" to be a witness in the case.

Has TES ever been involved in a wacky high profile case like this? I don't know their history that well.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #536 on: November 23, 2009, 04:12:25 PM »

tupelohoney thank-you 
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: November 23, 2009, 04:19:18 PM »

Thanks Tupalo, I was reading Hornby's comments and noticed he would not address that question.

"This theory is further bolstered by the lack of any citations to impeachment case law in the section you refer to. This suggests that it was done last minute, based on the answers they received – which necessitated the insertion."

Both Kronk and his lawyer said there were no ?'s along this line, so for me, it does not fly. JMO
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: November 23, 2009, 04:21:59 PM »

Back of the subject of the motion being dated on the 18th and the depo on the 19th....my friend asked Richard Hornsby about just that on his new blog and he finally answered her, after she had to keep pestering him about it. Here's his response and I don't know what happened there at the end

Well, that is very interesting. I had not noticed the conflict in the dates before you pointed it out.

By looking at the formatting of the documents – I suspect they had prepared the motion and signed it prior to the deposition.

However, after the deposition they probably found a computer and typed in the impeachment section at the end to further bolster their position against Mr. Kronk. That would also explain why the deposition is referenced in the very last page.

This theory is further bolstered by the lack of any citations to impeachment case law in the section you refer to. This suggests that it was done last minute, based on the answers they received – which necessitated the insertion.

And since impeachment law is so basic, the omission of citations is not really necessary.

Regardless, the date is not an issue that would cause the motion to be stricken.

Or, they could have simply gotten the date wrong when they signed.
Regardless, the

tupelo, thanks to you and your friend....do you have the impeachment section at hand that you could post it here???

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: November 23, 2009, 04:24:37 PM »

4pm news on WESH, Joy was one of the top lead story saying she  "is a volunteer with TES"  but I like how Sugalski says she's a woman who "claims" to be a witness in the case.

Has TES ever been involved in a wacky high profile case like this? I don't know their history that well.

I wish they would STOP associating her with TES and start focusing on her FRIENDSHIP with the A's.

I am not an expert on TES, but I have never heard of them being associated with a case this nuts before....excluding some nutty happenings in Natalee's case.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.