April 30, 2024, 07:36:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 466576 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: November 23, 2009, 05:13:02 PM »

Hi Desi, it's good to see you! Please don't be shy.  an angelic monkey

RIP Sweet Puppy
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #561 on: November 23, 2009, 05:14:53 PM »

I had no idea about ANJ's daisy chain project, would be interested in reading that. 

From back in April, on Scared Monkeys: 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4798.msg754458 

This is when ANJ was putting together items contributed by Monkeys to create a "Daisy Chain" theory document.  ANJ posted this document at docstoc.com, and posted the link here in the Caylee thread for all to see.

The document is still there, searchable with the tag "daisy chain."  I just looked a moment ago and found it there myself.  I thought it was interesting.  I believe it is being brought up again now because of the Kronk brouhaha.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5211883/Possible-Daisy-Chain

Warm regards and a Happy Thanksgiving to my dear Monkey friends and wonderful new Monkeys!  I miss posting with you, but it is best for me to read and remain silent for now.  I do read every single post made in the Caylee thread and will be here with you all as we keep the faith and stay on track for justice for our sweet girl.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Desi I sure do miss reading your posts.  Happy Thanksgiving to you too.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #562 on: November 23, 2009, 05:21:38 PM »

Casey's Death Penalty Attorney Calls Jurors "Killers"

http://www.wftv.com/news/21700894/detail.html
Andrea is not going to score a lot of points with some of those comments 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: November 23, 2009, 05:28:43 PM »

Wow.....She has a way with words. 

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Andrea Lyon is on Casey Anthony’s defense dream team and she's supposed to be the expert on the death penalty. Eyewitness News obtained an audio recording of Andrea Lyon bashing judges, female prosecutors, victim's advocates and even calling jurors “killers.” Lyon made the comments at a conference in Orlando

(Listen: part 1  - http://www.wftv.com/video/21701258/index.html
| part 2 - http://www.wftv.com/video/21702839/index.html)

before she joined Casey's defense team.

Casey's lawyer Jose Baez wasn't qualified to handle a death penalty case himself, so he hired Andrea Lyon, a Chicago death penalty expert who calls herself a “pioneer in the field.” Andrea Lyon also calls herself a “genius, legendary” and says her intelligence is superior to jurors’ intelligence.

In the audiotape that Eyewitness News obtained of Andrea Lyon lecturing local lawyers in 2008, she bragged about being thrown out of courtrooms. Lyon said judges are only worried about voters and called them “ugly.”

“Sometimes ugly is presiding. Or do you have great judges in Florida?” Lyon questioned in the recording.

Also on the tape, Lyon called jurors, “killers.”

“You can give the killers on your jury, and there are some, the ammunition they need to go after people,” Lyons said.

She called victims' advocates awful, and worse, for interfering with her efforts to make inroads with a murder victim's relative.

“They figured out I was talking to her and that my client's mother was talking to her and they didn't like that so they sent one of these victim witness’ little b**ches up there,” she said.

Lyon also made a very crude comment about female prosecutors and their femininity, after calling them uncivilized.

“You know they all wear those little ties and have strap*** at home, whatever,” Lyon said. “I actually will take them aside and say, ‘I'm one of the pioneers and you're embarrassing me by your behavior.’”

She described one of her former jurors as a mean librarian and an elderly juror as a "blue hair."

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer (watch interview) calls her comments outrageous.

“It's certainly not something that a true professional whether you're defense or prosecutor really tries to do,” Sheaffer said.

Lyon’s lecture last year could shed light on how she will approach Casey Anthony's death penalty case. She tells lawyers to get emotional to make jurors feel guilty and to make up theories.

There was more action in the case against Casey Anthony Monday.

A former volunteer with Texas-based EquuSearch who's been a well-known Anthony family advocate since the beginning, says she was questioned by detectives Monday.

Joy Wray claims she has information on her home computer that would prove Casey's innocence.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: November 23, 2009, 05:29:05 PM »

ddex, Cindy sure has a lot of spare time on her hands 

Well since she doesn't have to work as she lives off the blood money of her murdered granddaughter,..I guess that gives her a lot of free time

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: November 23, 2009, 05:30:53 PM »

BILL SHEAFFER: Talks About Lyon's Comments

http://www.wftv.com/video/21702391/index.html
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: November 23, 2009, 05:31:16 PM »

Wow.....She has a way with words. 

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Andrea Lyon is on Casey Anthony’s defense dream team and she's supposed to be the expert on the death penalty. Eyewitness News obtained an audio recording of Andrea Lyon bashing judges, female prosecutors, victim's advocates and even calling jurors “killers.” Lyon made the comments at a conference in Orlando

(Listen: part 1  - http://www.wftv.com/video/21701258/index.html
| part 2 - http://www.wftv.com/video/21702839/index.html)

before she joined Casey's defense team.

Casey's lawyer Jose Baez wasn't qualified to handle a death penalty case himself, so he hired Andrea Lyon, a Chicago death penalty expert who calls herself a “pioneer in the field.” Andrea Lyon also calls herself a “genius, legendary” and says her intelligence is superior to jurors’ intelligence.

In the audiotape that Eyewitness News obtained of Andrea Lyon lecturing local lawyers in 2008, she bragged about being thrown out of courtrooms. Lyon said judges are only worried about voters and called them “ugly.”

“Sometimes ugly is presiding. Or do you have great judges in Florida?” Lyon questioned in the recording.

“You can give the killers on your jury, and there are some, the ammunition they need to go after people,” Lyons said.

She called victims' advocates awful, and worse, for interfering with her efforts to make inroads with a murder victim's relative.

“They figured out I was talking to her and that my client's mother was talking to her and they didn't like that so they sent one of these victim witness’ little b**ches up there,” she said.

Lyon also made a very crude comment about female prosecutors and their femininity, after calling them uncivilized.

“You know they all wear those little ties and have strap*** at home, whatever,” Lyon said. “I actually will take them aside and say, ‘I'm one of the pioneers and you're embarrassing me by your behavior.’”

She described one of her former jurors as a mean librarian and an elderly juror as a "blue hair."

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer (watch interview) calls her comments outrageous.

“It's certainly not something that a true professional whether you're defense or prosecutor really tries to do,” Sheaffer said.

Lyon’s lecture last year could shed light on how she will approach Casey Anthony's death penalty case. She tells lawyers to get emotional to make jurors feel guilty and to make up theories.

There was more action in the case against Casey Anthony Monday.

A former volunteer with Texas-based EquuSearch who's been a well-known Anthony family advocate since the beginning, says she was questioned by detectives Monday.

Joy Wray claims she has information on her home computer that would prove Casey's innocence.

Thanks NorRose for copying and pasting all that! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: November 23, 2009, 05:35:07 PM »

I had no idea about ANJ's daisy chain project, would be interested in reading that. 

From back in April, on Scared Monkeys: 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4798.msg754458 

This is when ANJ was putting together items contributed by Monkeys to create a "Daisy Chain" theory document.  ANJ posted this document at docstoc.com, and posted the link here in the Caylee thread for all to see.

The document is still there, searchable with the tag "daisy chain."  I just looked a moment ago and found it there myself.  I thought it was interesting.  I believe it is being brought up again now because of the Kronk brouhaha.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5211883/Possible-Daisy-Chain

Warm regards and a Happy Thanksgiving to my dear Monkey friends and wonderful new Monkeys!  I miss posting with you, but it is best for me to read and remain silent for now.  I do read every single post made in the Caylee thread and will be here with you all as we keep the faith and stay on track for justice for our sweet girl.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Desi,
Actually that was the working one.  If anyone wants the link to the final one (which was a joint project of MANY monkeys, including one who continues to bash every word I say for her own agenda) they can email me:  a_news_junkie@yahoo.com   
I will not lower myself to such childish games.
Best,'
News Junkie
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: November 23, 2009, 05:35:19 PM »

Andrea is not going to score a lot of points with some of those comments 

Judge Strickland has to be FUMING!!!  She has insulted the judges, potential jurors and female attorneys....oooopppppsssssss

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Andrea Lyon is on Casey Anthony’s defense dream team and she's supposed to be the expert on the death penalty. Eyewitness News obtained an audio recording of Andrea Lyon bashing judges, female prosecutors, victim's advocates and even calling jurors “killers.” Lyon made the comments at a conference in Orlando (Listen: part 1 | part 2) before she joined Casey's defense team.

LAWYER'S LECTURE: Part 1 | Part 2

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: November 23, 2009, 05:36:44 PM »

Joy Wray claims she has information on her home computer that would prove Casey's innocence.  And all I can say is Joy is delusional 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: November 23, 2009, 05:38:55 PM »

ANJ, I am one who is very interested, because I do believe what Leonard was saying. I know some of the things he said I really didn't believe, but this is one I believe was truthful, and it makes sense to me.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: November 23, 2009, 05:45:27 PM »

Joy Wray claims she has information on her home computer that would prove Casey's innocence.  And all I can say is Joy is delusional 

I seriously can't stand that wack job - I think she does alot of this because she wants to be Spindy's BFF (careful Joy you might get what you wish for) - they really need to do something about her lies by locking her up in a padded cell and throw away the key. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: November 23, 2009, 05:46:38 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/21702391/index.html

Thanks NR...he is a true gentleman in every sense of the word.

Rest in Peace Caylee

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: November 23, 2009, 05:56:07 PM »

I seriously can't stand that wack job - I think she does alot of this because she wants to be Spindy's BFF (careful Joy you might get what you wish for) - they really need to do something about her lies by locking her up in a padded cell and throw away the key. 
It seems there are so many who interjected themselves into this case (for who knows what reasons), and so many that were dragged into it. It's all so rediculious that it's gone on for so long, and so many have had to come to defend themselves for the actions of one person. So many lives were turned upside down while one person has a team of lawyers defending her as they try to take innocent others down. Where is the justice for those others? Meanwhile, there isn't much talk about Caylee, the lawyers only talk about their client. I just get so fed up sometimes. It was better when I didn't follow this case so close, but the last several days have sucked me back in. I feel for those innocent people who were dragged into this case, not the ones who willingly jumped in.

RIP Sweet Puppy
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: November 23, 2009, 06:01:53 PM »

I am behind in reading, but did anyone notice the quote attributed to DEFENSE ATTY RICHARD HORNSBY at the end of the NE article?  Is that the same RH that has been attacking "anti-Anthony" reporters?

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: November 23, 2009, 06:08:34 PM »

It seems there are so many who interjected themselves into this case (for who knows what reasons), and so many that were dragged into it. It's all so rediculious that it's gone on for so long, and so many have had to come to defend themselves for the actions of one person. So many lives were turned upside down while one person has a team of lawyers defending her as they try to take innocent others down. Where is the justice for those others? Meanwhile, there isn't much talk about Caylee, the lawyers only talk about their client. I just get so fed up sometimes. It was better when I didn't follow this case so close, but the last several days have sucked me back in. I feel for those innocent people who were dragged into this case, not the ones who willingly jumped in.

You are so right QM about how so many lives have been turned upside down because of Casey AND her twisted family. I pray that everyone who has done wrong by Caylee no matter how big or small get what they deserve when this whole thing is said and done after the guilty verdict is read. Nice to see you by the way  an angelic monkey

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: November 23, 2009, 06:18:17 PM »

ANJ, I am one who is very interested, because I do believe what Leonard was saying. I know some of the things he said I really didn't believe, but this is one I believe was truthful, and it makes sense to me.

Hi No Rose.  I think Leonard Padilla is a very interesting character, but that is the defining word, "Character." IMO.  There are a number of things which he's said which really aren't backed up by evidence, and I believe his "Daisy chain" is one of them.  In fact, to even describe it as a "Daisy chain" is sort of silly.  I assume that he means there is a connection between Kronk and someone who works at the jail who might possibly be Kronk's girlfriend, and who might possibly have overheard Casey and someone, possibly Baez, Lee, Cindy, George, and/or person or persons unknown.  This possible information might possibly have been the location of Caylee's body.  These people in the "Daisy chain" eventually reached Kronk with this information and he went there in August knowing the body was there (Yeah, sure) but couldn't get the cops to take him seriously, so he waits until he is again assigned to read the meters in that neighborhood which is in December to again "Find" the body. I am to believe that he waited from August to December 11 to find the body once and for all, knowing all the time where it was located.  No offense to anyone, but I don't believe any of it.  What I know for a fact is that Kronk's lawyer threatened Padilla with a lawsuit if he didn't stop libeling his client, and that was the end of the  "Daisy chain," at least on NG.

I know that Leonard Padilla has his groupies, and frankly I was one of them for a long time.  I still think he is an interesting person with a real talent for story telling. That man can weave a story like nobody's business and hold his audience spellbound. 

IMO Mr. Padilla should have put up or shut up.  In a way, he did.  He shut up.
This theory was all over TV when Padilla was a self-described "Media wh*re.  It is so explosive that if it were true, it would break the case wide open and certainly the SA would be remiss not to have followed it up.  But, in all of the documents the state has released, there is no mention of a "Daisy chain" or any connection at all between Kronk and the body except his misfortune in finding it by accident and having his entire life, some true and some not, displayed on the world wide web.

Sorry, I don't believe any of it.  I don't believe Joy Wray is an important witness in the case.  I believe Cindy Anthony obstructed justice.  I believe George Anthony lied under oath.  I believe Lee Anthony is about as silly as one can get. I believe Casey Anthony killed her kid.  I  have seen evidence of all of this.  I have seen no evidence, and Mr. Padilla's assertions if that's what they were, is not evidence, that Kronk has any connection with any overheard conversation or any fore knowledge of the location of Caylee's remains.

Sorry, no cigar.   

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: November 23, 2009, 06:23:23 PM »

Aww, hi Mission good to see you too. I really believe, and hope, that any open and honest jury that truly listens to all the evidence will come up with a guilty verdict. Of course I assume there is still evidence we haven't even heard yet, but to this day I haven't seen anything that points to another person having done this. Is there, cause I don't recall ever hearing about it or reading it? No, just the defense pointing fingers at ABC, Anyone But Casey. I know what the lawyers say, but I only care what the evidence says. They'll attack that too of course, but whatever. Guess that's their job as lawyers, but it doesn't mean it's going to work for them. Oh well, I'm just rambling on now, time to go.

Go Justice!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: November 23, 2009, 06:26:43 PM »

http://www.asecondbreath.net/  Has anyone seen this site before 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: November 23, 2009, 06:54:19 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/112309-Anthony-defense-Searchers-didnt-see-body
Anthony defense: Searchers didn’t see body

Updated: Monday, 23 Nov 2009, 6:33 PM EST
Published : Monday, 23 Nov 2009, 6:29 PM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Casey Anthony’s defense team filed new motions Monday asking the court to order Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch, to turn over the names of the thousands of volunteers who helped search for Caylee Anthony last summer. The motion includes statements from two of the volunteers who searched the area where the child’s remains were found last December and both say they did not find anything unusual.
Click here to read motions  http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112309anthony-motion/indexGallery.htm
Texas EquuSearch already turned over records for a few dozen volunteers but the defense wants all the names and phone numbers of thousands of volunteers.
Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty on charges that she killed her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie , claiming a babysitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's Suburban Drive home in December.
Volunteer Joseph Jordan says in a signed written statement that on September 1, 2008 he and a couple dozen other search volunteers searched the stockade fence along the south side of Suburban Drive near Hope Springs Street. Jordan says one of the volunteers with him was a man with his search dog and a Panama City Sheriff’s Deputy with one of his dogs.

Another volunteer, Laura Buchanan who now lives in Mendham, New Jersey, says in a signed written statement that she was part of a search team who on September 3, 2008 also searched the same area where Caylee’s remains were found and did not find anything unusual.

Casey Anthony has been behind bars in the Orange County Jail since October 14, 2008 after a grand jury handed down a murder indictment that day. Her defense team has said that someone else placed Caylee’s remains where they were found after Anthony was locked up.
The court has not scheduled at date for the motion to be heard.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.